DJ Khaled - I Wish You Would ft Kanye West & Rick Ross

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
126 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-28-2012, 07:45 AM         #81
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NnAiTnAjSa317 said:
Need a Rick Ross free version.
Ross actually sparked the fu*king song, i hate you bx n*ggaz

always bi*ching and complaining, go jam some of that wack underground sh*t y'all like

hate you east coast/west coast azz n*ggaz
 5 years ago '08        #82
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
$45,484 | Props total: 17041 17041
Ok Taliban try to put out record by yourself next time, fake a.ss Roberts and Kardashian's gay black friend again? sounding Auto Gay tuned out. What has hip hop come to when fu*king DJ KHALED is on hip hop stages performing ON A MIC?, fake rappers all in one track that's why this is trash, Producer stick to the boards, DJ Taliban keep on being a hyped man, Fake a.ss Roberts go back to wearing medium Laker Jerseys, talking about hot in the streets try to be hot on the sales charts instead dumb a.ss.

Last edited by The N; 06-28-2012 at 08:16 AM..
 5 years ago '08        #83
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
 braided_uppimp said:
Ross actually sparked the fu*king song, i hate you bx n*ggaz

always bi*ching and complaining, go jam some of that wack underground sh*t y'all like

hate you east coast/west coast azz n*ggaz

REAL SOUTH HIP HOP>>>>Your love for this fake a.ss character, if you're into his music
YOU ARE FAKE, it is that simple, you knowing his past and want to sit there admiring his
fake sh*t Rhymes FULL OF LIES is stupid son, you like the beats? fine but HE HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH THAT.

In case you didn't know REAL SOUTH HIP HOP IS NOT MIAMI fake a.ss bullsh*t like this,
I don't even consider this bullsh*t as south hip hop, this is just fake same old sound bullsh*t.

Miami is LUKE/PITBULL/FLO-RIDA( I guess to) sh*t firstly NOT FAKE a.ss ROBERTS sh*t,
people down there better buy that then Roberts bullsh*t, THEY SELL RECORDS that says it all.

He ain't never making money and selling records like those 3 have done so far, yet wants to act like he big like them he is a nobody compared to even lames like Flo-Rida, the masses known that fu*k more then bi*ch a.ss Roberts, he making more money/selling more records then fake a.ss Roberts, facts fu*k boy, look around the majority saying song is trash, fact again.

Last edited by The N; 06-28-2012 at 08:28 AM..
 06-28-2012, 08:21 AM         #84
Haze_Reloaded 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The N said:
REAL SOUTH HIP HOP>>>>Your love for this fake a.ss character

in case you didn't know REAL SOUTH HIP HOP IS NOT MIAMI fake a.ss bullsh*t

Miami is LUKE/PITBULL/FLORIDA( I guess) sh*t firstly NOT FAKE a.ss ROBERTS sh*t

He ain't never making money and selling records like those 3 have done so far

Pitbull making more money/selling more records then fake a.ss Roberts, facts fu*k boy
True....pitbull k!lls the charts year in and year out.

Ross is okay though...
 5 years ago '07        #85
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,770 | Props total: 14586 14586
Rick Ross' part
 5 years ago '08        #86
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
 Haze_Reloaded said:
True....pitbull k!lls the charts year in and year out.

Ross is okay though...
These MMG gay fans need to stop the bull and realize this guy ain't sh*t compared to
the real big stars of Miami music scene, old a.ss Gloria Stefan laughs at this fake a.ss bi*ch never going Platinum after having nearly 20 Platinum Artist waste their time with him

Pitbull is a world wide artists, Ross a local fake a.ss that doesn't sell sh*t and never will, yet you look at his persona and his whole character and you would think he out there selling like Kanye,Jay z etc, HE STILL HASN'T SOLD MORE THEN TONY YAYO in the first week or overall TONY YAYO IS PLATINUM, Roberts has had more albums to, what a waste of label's budget

Last edited by The N; 06-28-2012 at 08:40 AM..
 06-28-2012, 08:38 AM         #87
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
not all South sh*t sounds the same, not even close...but go jam some Luke and Pitbull if u want, i got Ross 9 Piece knocking the trunk off

alligiveafu*kabout

and kmslmao @ Ross being local
 5 years ago '08        #88
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
 braided_uppimp said:
not all South sh*t sounds the same, not even close...but go jam some Luke and Pitbull if u want, i got Ross 9 Piece knocking the trunk off

alligiveafu*kabout

and kmslmao @ Ross being local
....I was talking about this bullsh*t it all sounds the same, that 9 piece song sh*t sounds like many other of his sh*t to. ROSS IS LOCAL AND STILL CAN'T SELL LOCALLY

You're lost in the internet hype of this fake character, you really think he all that
heh?, this is your Biggie and sh*t? your Scarface?...Your 2PAC?....listen man all those guys ARE REAL they didn't come into this game as a fraud that lied then had to come out and admit the was fake, THEY ARE LEGENDS. You think this Roberts character will be remembered like they are remembered?, go hang yourself man HE IS A NOBODY compared to them.

You sound like you're into this sh*t because of THE BEATS, like I said ROBERTS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THAT, HE DOESN'T MAKE BEATS, so why are you sitting there and not giving props to the creators of the beats instead?. Man you fools got it fu*ked up man, Ross ain't nothing to the hip hop world AND NEVER WILL BE, he is a forgettable fake character.

Last edited by The N; 06-28-2012 at 08:59 AM..
 06-28-2012, 09:23 AM         #89
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The N said:
....I was talking about this bullsh*t it all sounds the same, that 9 piece song sh*t sounds like many other of his sh*t to. ROSS IS LOCAL AND STILL CAN'T SELL LOCALLY

You're lost in the internet hype of this fake character, you really think he all that
heh?, this is your Biggie and sh*t? your Scarface?...Your 2PAC?....listen man all those guys ARE REAL they didn't come into this game as a fraud that lied then had to come out and admit the was fake, THEY ARE LEGENDS. You think this Roberts character will be remembered like they are remembered?, go hang yourself man HE IS A NOBODY compared to them.

You sound like you're into this sh*t because of THE BEATS, like I said ROBERTS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THAT, HE DOESN'T MAKE BEATS, so why are you sitting there and not giving props to the creators of the beats instead?. Man you fools got it fu*ked up man, Ross ain't nothing to the hip hop world AND NEVER WILL BE, he is a forgettable fake character.
i rather jam Ross sh*t than any of that sh*t...sorry, his hooks, the beats, his wordplay and the sh*t he talk about, got to understand my lifestyle and yours are different, i'm a Jeezy/T.I.P./Yo Gotti/Rozay/Meek Mill/Freddie Gibbs/Slim Thug head, to me if it ain't Trap it ain't Rap to me, that's all i listen to
 06-28-2012, 10:02 AM         #90
PsychoBlack 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This track is b00ty

Recycled fat sand n*gga beat ---> check
Closeted homos3xual blasphemous autotuned faux hardbody verse ---> check
Obese multiple personality disorder correctional officer turned imaginary drug lord verse ---> check
 5 years ago '08        #91
MO CITY TX 
space
space
$461 | Props total: 147 147
 GameTheory said:
Kanye is even getting smarter on you n*ggas if you're paying attention.

he went from jesus walks... to wearing the Horus chain, so hes clearly learning more about the history of the jesus myth...now hes straight mocking religion.

Even Jay and Ye have changed their views on religion. Hov is more of a general deist i.e. he doesn't believe in religion but more believes in a higher power (still BS imo) and ye's views on religion have DEFINITELY changed.

I mean they had a whole chorus: Whats a god to a non-believer...

Atheist Ye, where you at my G?!

Shout out to all the religious people who don't know sh*t about the history of their religion.
 06-28-2012, 11:22 AM         #92
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SugaHillRomello said:

[pic - click to view]

LOL, they try waaaaay too hard.

If you have ever seen one of those Internet-exposures were they uncover the identities of the dudes hiding behind these avatars and saying all that corny ish then you gotta just laugh when you read their posts because you already know how sad and pathetic they are.
 5 years ago '09        #93
5_star_smitty|m 208 heat pts208
space
space
$44,534 | Props total: 3825 3825
ROZAY
& for some reason, Khaled always seems to bring out something close to the best of Kanye
 5 years ago '08        #94
MO CITY TX 
space
space
$461 | Props total: 147 147
 44wade said:
you are nothing without faith.

you may learn new things, but when times get tough, you come back.

he will take you back though.

[video - click to view]

06-28-2012, 11:39 AM         #95
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SugaHillRomello said:

[pic - click to view]

lmao i know right, i need to stop taking most of them dudes on here seriously and understand they don't come from where we do lol, lifestyles are different i see
 5 years ago '11        #96
PotheadFocker 169 heat pts169
space
space
$33,314 | Props total: 8434 8434
CDQ out yet?
 5 years ago '04        #97
RWOOD 
space
space
space
$550 | Props total: 0 0
hard tuned rapping sounds played out. still a good jam tho.
 5 years ago '10        #98
Mocking Mind 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,448 | Props total: 86 86
Weak.
 5 years ago '07        #99
Playa 70 heat pts70
space
space
$22,834 | Props total: 194 194
DJ KHALED!!!!!

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '06        #100
hooligun 12 heat pts12
space
space
$20,301 | Props total: 538 538
not bad
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
41 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
75 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
66 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago