Lupe Fiasco - Around My Way [Video]

most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
165 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
21 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
68 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #101
dom 30 heat pts30
space
space
space
$8,349 | Props total: 204 204
2 dudes in here remind me of another 2 dudes in the "rate your last movie you watched section"
 5 years ago '11        #102
Retro 83 heat pts83
space
space
space
$21,151 | Props total: 369 369
 hayday12 said:
The link showed Lupe's charity work within his community. To me that's consider doing something. Being at the protests is doing something. You can't prove that he's not motivating people with his words so you really never had a point there.

But like I said in my last post you clearly ignored. Your not really in a position to criticize what Lupe does because your not offering any real solutions either. You're just complaining about everyone else's methods. So maybe you should listen to your own words and stop pointing clean fingers with dirty hands.

If that's considered "doing something" then why did you concede to the point?

You just didn't like the fact that someone actually had a good reason to call Lupe preachy and you still can't. You said you could "be a man & concede" well be a man again and let this sh*t go already.

/discussion
 06-29-2012, 09:59 AM         #103
Piccolo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Retro said:

You just didn't like the fact that someone actually had a good reason to call Lupe preachy and you still can't. You said you could "be a man & concede" well be a man again and let this sh*t go already.

/discussion
It's always the kids who label somebody preachy that cant follow their own advice. What are you doin here behind your laptop exactly? You've already made yourself look like an imbecile all throughout the thread.
 5 years ago '11        #104
Retro 83 heat pts83
space
space
space
 Piccolo said:
It's always the kids who label somebody preachy that cant follow their own advice. What are you doin here behind your laptop exactly? You've already made yourself look like an imbecile all throughout the thread.
*sniffs* You, you called me an imbecile...my feelings are so hurt! *cries*

It's always the kids who try to jump into something that has absolutely nothing to do with them. Go back to lurking, you fail miserably every time you try to say something sideways to me...
 5 years ago '09        #105
bran9413 
space
space
$579 | Props total: 121 121
Video is dope
 5 years ago '11        #106
hayday12 85 heat pts85
space
space
$2,521 | Props total: 764 764
 Retro said:

/discussion
You can't end discussions on me.

Be a man and admit you're a hypocrite.

5 years ago '05        #107
shady2624 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,366 | Props total: 102 102
This is a dope song, but Lupe is a walking contradiction.

He talks about death and poverty in Africa, yet rocks gold/jewels and drives around in an exotic rental.

He hates on the war and the US military, yet rocks a hoodie with ARMY across the front of it.

I could continue, but to sum it all up:

He hates on negative black stereotypes, yet continues to propagate them.

I respect good music, but Lupe is just another fake n*gga that sold his soul to the same greedy, corporate, white man that he bi*ches about.
 5 years ago '11        #108
Retro 83 heat pts83
space
space
space
 hayday12 said:
You can't end discussions on me.

Be a man and admit you're a hypocrite.

Why not? Because you're too hard headed to let it go when you already conceded?

It's obvious you want the last word or want to feel like you won, so fu*k it, say whatever you want after this. I won't say sh*t back.

I'm not a hypocrite because I've said multiple times how the situations can be absolved. You just kept bullsh*tting about how people were too stupid to comprehend sh*t when that's obviously not the case.

You know what's still funny? The straw man sh*t. I read it, and it's clear here who that person is. I haven't called you anything, attacked your character, or anything else of the sort. You though, you can't make an argument without doing that all of a sudden.

Like I said /discussion. It's over...
 5 years ago '11        #109
hayday12 85 heat pts85
space
space
$2,521 | Props total: 764 764
 Retro said:
Why not? Because you're too hard headed to let it go when you already conceded?

It's obvious you want the last word or want to feel like you won, so fu*k it, say whatever you want after this. I won't say sh*t back.

I'm not a hypocrite because I've said multiple times how the situations can be absolved. You just kept bullsh*tting about how people were too stupid to comprehend sh*t when that's obviously not the case.

You know what's still funny? The straw man sh*t. I read it, and it's clear here who that person is. I haven't called you anything, attacked your character, or anything else of the sort. You though, you can't make an argument without doing that all of a sudden.

Like I said /discussion. It's over...
You clearly don't know what a strawman means. Your ad hominem attacks were not apart of that.

You're not a hypocrite because you have solutions, you're one because your not actually out there trying to apply them.

So how about you go out in the real world and tell people about your oh so genius solutions instead of sitting on the internet telling me about them. Then come back to BX tell us how successful you were at convincing the general public.

Once you've cleaned your hands then the discussion can be over.

5 years ago '05        #110
shady2624 1 heat pts
space
space
space
To the 2 dudes (Retro and hayday) having a serious debate on whether or not Lupe is really bout dat life:

I summed up Lupe in 37 words.

Y'all bi*ches are on boxden writing a god damn story book about the n*gga. And it's on BOXDEN! How more irrelevant can you get?!

GO THE fu*k OUTSIDE AND QUIT ARGUING LIKE A COUPLE OF bi*chES!!!!!!

Lesson of the day:

Make yo points and keep it moving. Never argue with an idiot...they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience every time.
 5 years ago '05        #111
shady2624 1 heat pts
space
space
space

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '10        #112
VeX 
space
space
$3,718 | Props total: 43 43
Dope.
 5 years ago '05        #113
shady2624 1 heat pts
space
space
space
Damn. I smashed the sh*t out of those 2 broads and dis whole thread died

06-30-2012, 08:22 AM         #114
Sephiroth757 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn, what's up with the titangraphs up in here?!
 5 years ago '09        #115
RaIVIpAG3x 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,361 | Props total: 2728 2728
 Sephiroth757 said:
Damn, what's up with the titangraphs up in here?!
 5 years ago '06        #116
Sir Mike 12 heat pts12
space
space
$5,479 | Props total: 731 731
LUPE THE k!llER IS BACK

my second auto cop cd of this year
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
37 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
286 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
150 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatum’s stats for the month of December so far
54 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
76 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
65 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
47 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
206 comments
19 hours ago