Lupe Fiasco - Around My Way [Video]

most viewed right now
 129
Phat ass white girl for real
54 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 78
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
122 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 77
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
150 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 71
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
39 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 06-27-2012, 07:20 PM         #21
Jeezydasnowman 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Retro said:


A lot of his fans are acting like bi*ch Bad didn't drop though
well theres the ad on the new video that just dropped
 5 years ago '11        #22
hayday12 85 heat pts85
space
avatar space
space
$2,522 | Props total: 769 769
 Retro said:
Nice visuals, still not a fan of the preachiness though. I find myself muting out the message and zoning to the beat

A lot of his fans are acting like bi*ch Bad didn't drop though
"Preachiness" is about to tie "boring'" for BX's most overused complaint.


And how are his fans ignoring bi*ch Bad? It just dropped 2 days ago.

Come on Retro
 5 years ago '09        #23
the coolest 126 heat pts126
space
avatar space
space
$4,317 | Props total: 566 566
nice. Lu holdin it down for the westside of the chi. that liquor store he was in right by my school
 5 years ago '11        #24
Norcal 78 heat pts78
space
avatar space
space
$11,818 | Props total: 1221 1221
Dope!

Not feeling that bi*ch bad song though
 5 years ago '11        #25
Retro 83 heat pts83
space
space
space
$21,151 | Props total: 369 369
 hayday12 said:
"Preachiness" is about to tie "boring'" for BX's most overused complaint.

And how are his fans ignoring bi*ch Bad? It just dropped 2 days ago.

Come on Retro
The political self-righteousness bullsh*t from Lupe has gotten MAD old. I don't agree with most of it and all he does is point fingers, there's never really any solutions. Same with Nas. At least I have a reason for saying sh*t is preachy instead of just doing it

The fans on most of the forums I lurk besides here are acting like it didn't drop. Hell even here I think I saw people saying they were gonna ignore the track and hope for the best with the rest in the thread that was made for it.

Come on Kieth
 5 years ago '09        #26
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$25,308 | Props total: 7965 7965
chill vid......this is the lupe that i was a fan of

im glad he's back to his fnf sh*t
 5 years ago '09        #27
trock34 93 heat pts93
space
space
space
$25,171 | Props total: 7351 7351
video reminds me of Kick, Push

this is my Lupe
 5 years ago '11        #28
hayday12 85 heat pts85
space
avatar space
space
$2,522 | Props total: 769 769
 Retro said:
The political self-righteousness bullsh*t from Lupe has gotten MAD old. I don't agree with most of it and all he does is point fingers, there's never really any solutions. Same with Nas. At least I have a reason for saying sh*t is preachy instead of just doing it

The fans on most of the forums I lurk besides here are acting like it didn't drop. Hell even here I think I saw people saying they were gonna ignore the track and hope for the best with the rest in the thread that was made for it.

Come on Keith
If your taking about him complaining about the government then pointing fingers is all you can really do. That, protesting and voting. There aren't many real solutions to begin with.


As far as bi*ch Bad goes it seems to me his fans are split between it. Some like it, some don't. KTT trash it at first. Then I go there today and people are saying it grew on them. People on here were also saying its a good song also. There are just mixed feeling about it but I don't really think you can say "his fans" hate it.
 5 years ago '12        #29
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$46,988 | Props total: 1258 1258
LuBack
 06-27-2012, 07:53 PM         #30
Drone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lUpe fiasco YES!
 5 years ago '11        #31
Retro 83 heat pts83
space
space
space
$21,151 | Props total: 369 369
 hayday12 said:
If your taking about him complaining about the government then pointing fingers is all you can really do. That, protesting and voting. There aren't many real solutions to begin with.

As far as bi*ch Bad goes it seems to me his fans are split between it. Some like it, some don't. KTT trash it at first. Then I go there today and people are saying it grew on them. People on here were also saying its a good song also. There are just mixed feeling about it but I don't really think you can say "his fans" hate it.
Smh...no complaining isn't all you can do. First of all you could get acclimated to the political system and do your research on each person you put in office. Most people just go in and vote strictly off of party ideologies not necessarily solution ideologies. Washington is always going to be split as long as the voters are.

People (Lupe included) are just too lazy to actually want to do something about it. They just whine about the circumstances knowing damn well if it was all that bad they would've left a long time ago. Complaining certainly isn't going to stop the alleged tyranny. I don't have a problem with it when there's solutions involved but like with most people (again, Lupe included) there aren't any. That being said, if there aren't solutions I don't want to hear it. The way I see it, if you aren't part of a REAL solution you're part of the REAL problem.

And I wasn't only talking about KTT...
 5 years ago '06        #32
jaycee 39 heat pts39
space
space
space
$9,357 | Props total: 835 835
why was pete rock and this dude beefing??
 5 years ago '12        #33
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$46,988 | Props total: 1258 1258
 Retro said:
The political self-righteousness bullsh*t from Lupe has gotten MAD old. I don't agree with most of it and all he does is point fingers, there's never really any solutions. Same with Nas. At least I have a reason for saying sh*t is preachy instead of just doing it

The fans on most of the forums I lurk besides here are acting like it didn't drop. Hell even here I think I saw people saying they were gonna ignore the track and hope for the best with the rest in the thread that was made for it.

Come on Kieth
News flash : Lupe doesn't give a sh*t.

Dude is making music for himself. Not you.
 5 years ago '11        #34
Retro 83 heat pts83
space
space
space
$21,151 | Props total: 369 369
 DoMieD said:
News flash : Lupe doesn't give a sh*t.

Dude is making music for himself. Not you.
You're just gonna throw stones then hide your hands like you always do. We never make it past 1 reply so do like I told you to and put me on ignore if you dislike my posts so much...
 5 years ago '09        #35
UrbanEnterprise 62 heat pts62
space
avatar space
space
$18,487 | Props total: 11372 11372
 Retro said:
Smh...no complaining isn't all you can do. First of all you could get acclimated to the political system and do your research on each person you put in office. Most people just go in and vote strictly off of party ideologies not necessarily solution ideologies. Washington is always going to be split as long as the voters are.

People (Lupe included) are just too lazy to actually want to do something about it. They just whine about the circumstances knowing damn well if it was all that bad they would've left a long time ago. Complaining certainly isn't going to stop the alleged tyranny. I don't have a problem with it when there's solutions involved but like with most people (again, Lupe included) there aren't any. That being said, if there aren't solutions I don't want to hear it. The way I see it, if you aren't part of a REAL solution you're part of the REAL problem.

And I wasn't only talking about KTT...
Tupac-"i'm not sayin i'm gonna change the world, but i guarantee i will spark the brain of who will change the world"

there's alot of power in music, at least Lupe tryin somethin

his music could easily be about how much money he has, or the girls he fu*ks wit, or the cars he drives
 5 years ago '06        #36
jaycee 39 heat pts39
space
space
space
$9,357 | Props total: 835 835

[video - click to view]



^^ This >>> lupe version
 5 years ago '10        #37
ColeWorld 42 heat pts42
space
avatar space
space
$10,622 | Props total: 1617 1617
 miltowner said:
its going to be a classic with no skips
You going to see him at summerfest tonight?
 5 years ago '11        #38
Retro 83 heat pts83
space
space
space
$21,151 | Props total: 369 369
 UrbanEnterprise said:
Tupac-"i'm not sayin i'm gonna change the world, but i guarantee i will spark the brain of who will change the world"

there's alot of power in music, at least Lupe tryin somethin

his music could easily be about how much money he has, or the girls he fu*ks wit, or the cars he drives
The fruits of this labor are nonexistent though and he's been at this for a while. He's a toned down Immortal Technique and dude (IT) has very loyal fans. What changes has he brought to the world when his message is the same but delivered much more often?

I'm not mad at Lupe for having a message. I am mad at him going on public outlets comparing Obama to a terrorist. That stupidity is uncalled for.

If he's this smart about politics he HAS to have more solutions than just pointing fingers...
 06-27-2012, 08:37 PM         #39
Kakarot 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dope vid, takes me back 2 his old vids
 06-27-2012, 08:43 PM         #40
Kakarot 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 otherside said:
Lupe got the Chief Keef hairstyle going!!!
lu been had twisties since before this lil n*gga even got his license
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 48
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
171 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 33
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
264 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 17
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
91 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 17
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
62 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 16
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
170 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 13
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
20 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
52 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 9
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
115 comments
2 days ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy