Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
53 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
234 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
157 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #81
Kid Cunner 400 heat pts400
space
space
$5,682 | Props total: 2 2
*3rd single
 06-27-2012, 01:14 PM         #82
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SugaHillRomello said:
Ross is still making the bestt music in the mainstream right now. He doesn't need a platinum plaque to validate that. Its almost July and im not sure if even one hiphop album has gone plat this whole year.

The outsiders k!ll me with this sales rhetoric they keep trying to pitch. Its amazes me how few INTERNET FANS understand how much the game has changed.
Nope, no HipHop albums have gone platinum this year and only 3 did last year.

In this era you ain't gonna go platinum unless you are white, mulatto, metro-s3xual, or married to Beyonce.

MMG ain't making crossover music and the POP charts is were the platinum sales are but I hope for the culture MMG doesn't go that route.

Outsiders will always use sales rhetoric which is why they call Elvis the King of Rock and Emenim the King of rap because they "sold the most records".

One outsider told me that Kenny G was the greatest Jazz musician because he sold the most records.....just watch pretty soon Aretha Franklin will be replaced as the the Queen of Soul by Adele because Adele sold more records and went platinum.
 5 years ago '10        #83
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
$19,616 | Props total: 4380 4380
 Kid Cunner said:
*3rd single
ok buddy, believe that if ya want
 5 years ago '11        #84
Kid Cunner 400 heat pts400
space
space
$5,682 | Props total: 2 2
 kiddrocay said:
ok buddy, believe that if ya want
The truth bothers you, not me. If you want to count promotional singles that were said long ago wouldn't be on the album that's perfectly fine. Carry on.
 5 years ago '10        #85
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
 Graftedgenes said:
Nope, no HipHop albums have gone platinum this year and only 3 did last year.

In this era you ain't gonna go platinum unless you are white, mulatto, metro-s3xual, or married to Beyonce.

MMG ain't making crossover music and the POP charts is were the platinum sales are but I hope for the culture MMG doesn't go that route.

Outsiders will always use sales rhetoric which is why they call Elvis the King of Rock and Emenim the King of rap because they "sold the most records".

One outsider told me that Kenny G was the greatest Jazz musician because he sold the most records.....just watch pretty soon Aretha Franklin will be replaced as the the Queen of Soul by Adele because Adele sold more records and went platinum.

youre running with outsider logic, a bunch of white people at mtv declared him the hottest act which you have no problem running with but yet you said you dont respect white folks opinion but I guess since its rick ross its no problem, you are just backwards when it comes to william

you can sit here and blame everything on race all you want, ross aint went plat in 2006 when it was ez so he aint going plat now
 5 years ago '10        #86
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
 Kid Cunner said:
The truth bothers you, not me. If you want to count promotional singles that were said long ago wouldn't be on the album that's perfectly fine. Carry on.
still promoting the album, not anybodies fault that they are flopping aint no truth to what you are saying

so many excuses are being thrown out for ross lol
 06-27-2012, 01:23 PM         #87
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kiddrocay said:
youre running with outsider logic, a bunch of white people at mtv declared him the hottest act which you have no problem running with but yet you said you dont respect white folks opinion but I guess since its rick ross its no problem, you are just backwards when it comes to william

you can sit here and blame everything on race all you want, ross aint went plat in 2006 when it was ez so he aint going plat now
Stop it you sound white-washed.

There wasn't a single white face on the brain-trust at MTV it was all Black folks and if you was Black you would have been able to recognize your own people.
 5 years ago '10        #88
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
 Graftedgenes said:
Stop it you sound white-washed.

There wasn't a single white face on the brain-trust at MTV it was all Black folks and if you was Black you would have been able to recognize your own people.
spike aka mix breed, a bunch of black folks rehearsed and did what the white folks told them to do, mtv= white television+ reality shows

reality is down here on earth, not in that stannin galaxy of yours
 06-27-2012, 01:29 PM         #89
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kiddrocay said:
spike aka mix breed, a bunch of black folks rehearsed and did what the white folks told them to do, mtv= white television+ reality shows

reality is down here on earth, not in that stannin galaxy of yours
Wrong, and I corrected you. (MTV2)

White folks don't f!ght fair which I guess is why Lupe Fiasco came out in 2006 and didn't go platinum and still hasn't been platinum.

But you still have enough groupie-love to insert a picture of his face in your Internet profile to represent him despite his Non-platinum status
 5 years ago '11        #90
Officer William 7 heat pts
space
space
$488 | Props total: 1 1
I wonder if it will have a feature
 06-27-2012, 01:33 PM         #91
tmitch19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Is this a hate thread or informing one?
 5 years ago '10        #92
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
 Graftedgenes said:
Wrong, and I corrected you.

White folks don't f!ght fair which I guess is why Lupe Fiasco came out in 2006 and didn't go platinum and still hasn't been platinum.

But you still have enough groupie-love to insert a picture of his face in your Internet profile to represent him despite his Non-platinum status
I could careless about lupe going plat, but the talk of the game isnt lupe and he wasnt back then

just because he got a bunch of co-signs from rappers like jay-z diddnt mean he was going plat, lupe doesnt make what majority of people want I mean his latest single is bi*ch bad lol

ross however makes club music, street music, rider music, whatever yall want to call it and hasnt went plat with all this suppose buzz surrounding him

he still has trouble going gold, what you think is gonna happen now in this time of having to be a skateboarding fake thug with pop crosses, the same artists yall supported and switched on yall are the ones to thank for why its so hard to sell as a rap artist now

if ross doesnt do what he knows he has to do which is please them white folks which he isnt doing which is the respect I have for him he aint seeing plat in this day age
 06-27-2012, 01:45 PM         #93
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kiddrocay said:
I could careless about lupe going plat, but the talk of the game isnt lupe and he wasnt back then

just because he got a bunch of co-signs from rappers like jay-z diddnt mean he was going plat, lupe doesnt make what majority of people want I mean his latest single is bi*ch bad lol

ross however makes club music, street music, rider music, whatever yall want to call it and hasnt went plat with all this suppose buzz surrounding him

he still has trouble going gold, what you think is gonna happen now in this time of having to be a skateboarding fake thug with pop crosses, the same artists yall supported and switched on yall are the ones to thank for why its so hard to sell as a rap artist now

if ross doesnt do what he knows he has to do which is please them white folks which he isnt doing which is the respect I have for him he aint seeing plat in this day age
I'm away from my desk but exactly how many rappers have gone platinum since his debut in 2006? I think if we do some fact/stat checking we can have a more enlightening discussion.
 5 years ago '10        #94
A.Dot789 1053 heat pts1053 OP
space
space
$13,942 | Props total: 8040 8040
 SugaHillRomello said:
Ross is still making the bestt music in the mainstream right now. He doesn't need a platinum plaque to validate that. Its almost July and im not sure if even one hiphop album has gone plat this whole year.

The outsiders k!ll me with this sales rhetoric they keep trying to pitch. Its amazes me how few INTERNET FANS understand how much the game has changed.
SugaHillRomello = Grafted Alias
 5 years ago '10        #95
rek0nize 66 heat pts66
space
space
$9,238 | Props total: 1285 1285
AKA 3rd single.
 5 years ago '10        #96
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
 Graftedgenes said:
I'm away from my desk but exactly how many rappers have gone platinum since his debut in 2006? I think if we do some fact/stat checking we can have a more enlightening discussion.
wayne
nicki
jeezy
kanye
drake
jay-z
soulja boy
t.i.
edit: eminem by default
thats all I know of, if someone has a list of rappers who went plat after 2006 plz post it

aint it sad how our genre just dropped so quick because of all the crossing to please white folks pop music that in order for you to even sell decently now is to cross over, see what some of these so called hip-hop artists have done

Last edited by kiddrocay; 06-27-2012 at 01:58 PM..
 5 years ago '12        #97
Dee352 170 heat pts170
space
space
$10,734 | Props total: 604 604
 Athavan 789 said:
SugaHillRomello = Grafted Alias

That n*gga is lame just like grafted
 5 years ago '04        #98
whiskey787 15 heat pts15
space
space
$11,148 | Props total: 5 5
so you're saying we have heard about half the album?

Hopefully Ross is smarter than that and the previous "singles" will be bonus tracks or something.
 5 years ago '05        #99
rippac4 
space
space
$14,133 | Props total: 1050 1050
looks @ the T/S avy & realizes he's a 50 fan
 5 years ago '10        #100
A.Dot789 1053 heat pts1053 OP
space
space
$13,942 | Props total: 8040 8040
 whiskey787 said:
so you're saying we have heard about half the album?

Hopefully Ross is smarter than that and the previous "singles" will be bonus tracks or something.
he scrapped the singles that flopped and obviously they wont be on the album
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
81 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
25 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
124 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
63 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy