Rick Ross dropping 7th Single Next Monday off GFID

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
57 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
70 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Akademiks bout that Twitch Irl life.
53 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '08        #41
The N 467 heat pts467
space
space
$45,555 | Props total: 17211 17211
 44wade said:
They are climbin though. Im sure touch n you will be top 5 rap/rnb, which is a hit.
shut the fu*k up, do you realize HE IS A NOBODY in this business?, you think he B.I.G.?

had this been JAY Z/KANYE/EM or names like Drake,Nicki,Wayne etc putting out all these singles THEY WOULD ALL BE TOP 5 or the top singles out there, played 24/7 on the radios

THEY MAKE/GOT HITS, this guy got nothing you need to stop falling for the

smoke and mirrors his fake background has exposed him IT HAS AFFECTED HIM, why you think

this fool got tons of albums/singles and has never gone Platinum?, he is all HYPE and nothing

more, he ain't making labels millions of dollars of one single alone, he has never done that.

Last edited by The N; 06-27-2012 at 09:54 AM..
Lurker gave props

5 years ago '08        #42
The N 467 heat pts467
space
space
 Athavan 789 said:
stay schemin was released as the lead single off GFID until it flopped stfu. def jam was pushing the fu*k out off You the Boss and it still flopped.
He has failed to even have a HIT with a chick like Nicki, has songs with Wayne,Drake and all these guys who on their own make hits/sale singles/always on the radio. This dude is a fu*king joke tot his business, he sells himself like he on their level but will never sell like them and those fans of Jayz/Wayne/Drake/Nicki etc don't even support him, they would buy millions of solo joints from those artist, not so much for officer ricky.

How can Jay z sell tons with Kanye or any random artist but a joint with Officer Ross sells like sh*t, I am telling ya once he got exposed HE LOST AT TON OF SUPPORT he still got those fake a.ss like him that support his fakeness but look at his album sales history AFTER he got fully exposed. He is on a DOWNWARD SPIRAL and HAS NEVER SOLD MORE THEN 200k OR EVEN 200K in his entire first week sales history.

This is the reason 50 cent doesn't even need to acknowledge this guy anymore, he wasn't a Ja rule type of rapper that had done great sales before 50 affected all that sh*t, this guy if anything was getting buzz of feuding with 50 cent and Curtis noticed this then moved on it was better to just expose him/chill with his baby moms and kids, then get into "rap beef" doing diss records and sh*t, 50 gutted this guy's whole sh*t on a personal level.

Last edited by The N; 06-27-2012 at 10:05 AM..
 06-27-2012, 10:01 AM         #43
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The N said:
shut the fu*k up, do you realize HE IS A NOBODY in this business?, you think he B.I.G.?

had this been JAY Z/KANYE/EM or names like Drake,Nicki,Wayne etc putting out all these singles THEY WOULD ALL BE TOP 5 or the top singles out there, played 24/7 on the radios

smoke and mirrors his fake background has exposed him IT HAS AFFECTED HIM, why you think

this fool got tons of albums/singles and has never gone Platinum?, he is all HYPE and nothing

more, he ain't making labels millions of dollars of one single alone, he has never done that

He sells sh*t so this means sh*t, in fact this is just a tactic to make up some money

other REAL MUSIC ARTIST would live off 1 or 2 Singles selling TONS OF UNITS, retail and digital

before the album comes out. This gassed up fake bi*ch a.ss NEEDS TO RELEASE all these sh*tty

singles to add up some sales in the singles dept, then his album comes and IT WILL SELL LESS

THEN 200K GUARANTEED FIRST WEEK like every album on his entire career then goes less and less

after that

Warner white bosses got this big fat fu*king faker out there hyping himself to death just\

so THEY get their cut, they know he ain't going Platinum, so they are going to make their

money regardless by having him do whatever it takes to make up the money they put into

his character.

You can type it like you really believe it but you have to try harder if you want other people to believe it
 5 years ago '12        #44
44wade 289 heat pts289
space
space
space
$24,132 | Props total: 11396 11396
 The N said:

more, he ain't making labels millions of dollars of one single alone, he has never done that.
I agree with alot of things you said, i just dont look at some oi those things as negative as you.

Yes, he is not Jay Kanye or Em and his image affects his sales.

But he has plenty of radio play, and has his lane.

Do you guys really believe that they dont make money off Ross? So you think they just keep greenlightin his projects because they dont make money?

So pushing Ross is the labels hobby or pet project? Cmon man.

Last edited by 44wade; 06-27-2012 at 10:08 AM..
 5 years ago '08        #45
The N 467 heat pts467
space
space
 Graftedgenes said:

You can type it like you really believe it but you have to try harder if you want other people to believe it
I am just pointing out THE FACTS about this Robert Williams fella

think about EVERY ALBUM, SONG he has, years in the game etc

how the hell you never went Platinum?

YOU GOT SONGS WITH JAY Z, KANYE,DRAKE, NICKI, WAYNE,USHER..on and on and on

yet has never sold anything, if those same artists drop solo joints it would sell more then

Roberts has sold in his entire life time, He is NOT on their level that says it all.

Last edited by The N; 06-27-2012 at 10:24 AM..
 06-27-2012, 10:15 AM         #46
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 44wade said:
I agree with alot of things you said, i just dont look at some oi those things as negative as you.

Do you guys really believe that they dont make money off Ross? So you think they just keep greenlightin his projects because they dont make money?

I didn't read his post but did he say the labels don't make money off Ross?

I sure as hell hope they don't make a dime off him, fu*k the labels this is our culture and we should milk the sh*t out of these labels regardless of how these label supporters online feel.

I don't want Ross to ever go platinum I want him to be known as the only rapper to make the Forbes list every year since 2009 without having a platinum album.

They play Checkers we play Chess.

Ayo D-Wade, here's 50-Cents first 6 singles to promote his album

"Five: murder by numbers":

UP!
Outlaw
I'm on it
I just wanna
Girls go Wild
Wait until tonight

The 7th single will drop next week to help promote the release of his album.
 5 years ago '08        #47
The N 467 heat pts467
space
space
 44wade said:

That's all I am saying, the labels sell this guy like he is on those big names levels, however
their lil gimmick doesn't work because he doesn't sell like them or even get the fans of those
big names to buy his solo stuff, they don't transfer over their support.

They signed him to a contract so the projects HAVE TO come out no matter what
however none of them have done money fast for the Label like their other artist CAN DO,
clearly they don't get back what they put into it FAST. This dude doesn't have Platinum
sales figures in his entire life time, they will make sure they get their money by
making him put out tons of sh*t, go touring constantly so they can even square up the
money.

I will say this again, I think if Biggie didn't pass away he would had done this same type of
big boss mafia don stuff, guess what the sales would had been for him, I guaranteed you he wouldn't be selling less then 200k he would had impacted the game BIGGER then ever before on his 2nd, 3rd album. Why?...first up his skills on the mic were 10000 times better, he already had
made himself a mega star with his first CD, his past background would make this the most logical move for him, Diddy had this on the plans.

Last edited by The N; 06-27-2012 at 10:29 AM..
 5 years ago '10        #48
A.Dot789 1053 heat pts1053 OP
space
space
$13,942 | Props total: 8040 8040
 Graftedgenes said:
I didn't read his post but did he say the labels don't make money off Ross?

I sure as hell hope they don't make a dime off him, fu*k the labels this is our culture and we should milk the sh*t out of these labels regardless of how these label supporters online feel.

I don't want Ross to ever go platinum I want him to be known as the only rapper to make the Forbes list every year since 2009 without having a platinum album.

They play Checkers we play Chess.

Ayo D-Wade, here's 50-Cents first 6 singles to promote his album

"Five: murder by numbers":

UP!
Outlaw
I'm on it
I just wanna
Girls go Wild
Wait until tonight

The 7th single will drop next week to help promote the release of his album.
it was only a matter of time before u brought up 50 cent. the only single released was Outlaw.
 06-27-2012, 10:18 AM         #49
JayDee11 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kiddrocay said:
I cant wait til his album come out to see the rating lol, matter fact how you the hottest out when every rapper on your label is better than you lmaoo
You wildin right here. Album rating? Excuse me, but are you black? I've never heard a black man retort to hip hop journalism as a way to critique a hip hop album. We usually judge our music with our own ears, how heavy it is in our community as well as the effect it has on us in different situations (while at social events, riding in our cars, on the street, etc.) The last sentence is just too moronic to even take seriously. Rofl at the thought of Meek (who I rocked with way before MMG), Wale or any MMG artist being remotely close to the artist that Ross is.
 5 years ago '10        #50
space
space
 ItsDipsetSlime said:
9 Piece - Remix was supposed to be 1st single, scrapped

You The Boss, I Love My bi*ches - was supposed to be 1st two singles from the album, scrapped

Stay Schemin - released to iTunes because of popularity, had to put some $$$ in them pockets... not a single

Touch'N You, So Sophisticated - current singles off the album

ookkaayyy, u can thank me now
stay schemin was the lead single -
 5 years ago '04        #51
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,432 | Props total: 6471 6471
damn ross had 18 platinum artists on his albums through the years(give or take a couple)

its going to be more than that with usher,andre 3000 and mariah carey on the next one
 06-27-2012, 10:25 AM         #52
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bigree61 said:
7 singles before the album is out this cant be true

your run has come to a end
only so long fake thugs can pretend
 5 years ago '04        #53
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,432 | Props total: 6471 6471
 JayDee11 said:
You wildin right here. Album rating? Excuse me, but are you black? I've never heard a black man retort to hip hop journalism as a way to critique a hip hop album. We usually judge our music with our own ears, how heavy it is in our community as well as the effect it has on us in different situations (while at social events, riding in our cars, on the street, etc.) The last sentence is just too moronic to even take seriously. Rofl at the thought of Meek (who I rocked with way before MMG), Wale or any MMG artist being remotely close to the artist that Ross is.
then why the hell did we held 5 mics/xxl to such a high standard a few years ago?
 5 years ago '04        #54
thetrapper 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$2,016 | Props total: 1347 1347
9 piece made men you the boss i luv my bi*ches stay scheming so sophiscated touching you

and more than likely monday= well orchestrated with jay

maybach music 4 with andre 3000 also could be the record

but i dunno

he talked so bad bout young and the karma catching up
 5 years ago '11        #55
greedy87 2 heat pts
space
space
$11,951 | Props total: 2327 2327
more heat from the bawse coming monday!
 5 years ago '04        #56
W24x55 50 heat pts50
space
space
$12,355 | Props total: 11091 11091
Def Jam sweating bullets trying to re-coup this guys budget.
 5 years ago '08        #57
The N 467 heat pts467
space
space
 justinjones said:
damn ross had 18 platinum artists on his albums through the years(give or take a couple)

its going to be more than that with usher,andre 3000 and mariah carey on the next one
Look at those facts, surrounded by those types of artist and NONE OF THE SUPPORT TRANSFERS OVER.
 06-27-2012, 10:36 AM         #58
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The N said:
I am just pointing out THE FACTS about this Robert Williams fella

think about EVERY ALBUM, SONG he has, years in the game etc

how the hell you never went Platinum?

YOU GOT SONGS WITH JAY Z, KANYE,DRAKE, NICKI, WAYNE,USHER..on and on and on

yet has never sold anything, if those same artists drop solo joints it would sell more then

Roberts has sold in his entire life time, that says it all.
Why the obsession with Platinum? Insane Clown Possee, Chingy & Soulja Boy can brag about going Platinum but Rakim, Roots & Common can't so what's the big deal about platinum in an era when 99% of rappers don't even go Gold.

It's insanity to hear people in 2012 talk about Platinum like this is 2003, only 3 rap artists went platinum in 2011 (Wayne, Drake, Jay/Kanye), no rap artists have gone platinum in 2012.

Out of all the HipHop albums released post 2007 only 7 artists have gone Platinum and about 15 Gold so it's narrowed down to 5 Gold or Platinum plaques a year total.

7 artists and two of them ain't Afrikan-American & one of them is a female so that leaves you with 4 bruthas from the culture going Platinum (JayZ, T.I, Wayne, Kanye).

Gold is the new platinum.

Last edited by Graftedgenes; 06-27-2012 at 10:38 AM..
 5 years ago '08        #59
The N 467 heat pts467
space
space
 JayDee11 said:
You think the labels give a fu*k if a bootlegged version of their big budget projects is

being pumped in the BBQ on BBS parties?,

they want to see their project

reach the masses GO WORLDWIDE, Robert Williams has issues being a LOCAL artists selling

he will never be GLOBAL
 5 years ago '10        #60
space
space
 Graftedgenes said:
Why the obsession with Platinum? Insane Clown Possee, Chingy & Soulja Boy can brag about going Platinum but Rakim, Roots & Common can't so what's the big deal about platinum in an era when 99% of rappers don't even go Gold.

It's insanity to hear people in 2012 talk about Platinum like this is 2003, only 3 rap artists went platinum in 2011 (Wayne, Drake, Jay/Kanye), no rap artists have gone platinum in 2012.

Out of all the HipHop albums released post 2007 only 7 artists have gone Platinum and about 15 Gold so it's narrowed down to 5 Gold or Platinum plaques a year total.

7 artists and two of them ain't Afrikan-American & one of them is a female so that leaves you with 4 bruthas from the culture going Platinum (JayZ, T.I, Wayne, Kanye).

Gold is the new platinum.
its just that rick ross is supposed to be the hottest artist out and he cant go platinum, jus doesnt make sense....
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
89 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jump reveals Beerus, Hit and Goku Black as playable characters for Dragon Ball..
39 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
54 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
30 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
113 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy