Phat ass white girl for real
29 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
59 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
103 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #21
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,443 | Props total: 6512 6512
why people still act like"i love my b|tches" and "you the boss" wasn't singles
 5 years ago '10        #22
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
$19,663 | Props total: 4500 4500
 justinjones said:
why people still act like"i love my b|tches" and "you the boss" wasn't singles
because they have the excuse now that ross new album is going to be new material, and or they are just stanlys who dont wanna realize that what mtv says doesnt matter especially when hes trying so hard to get buzzing for gfid and cant

difference between people liking your mixtapes and people in general wanting to buy your albums
 5 years ago '04        #23
bird 
space
space
$2,855 | Props total: 11 11
im waitin on 50 new lp !
 06-27-2012, 09:07 AM         #24
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fly or Die said:
n*ggas need to stop calling every song that comes out a single
True but You and I need to stop calling everybody a "n*gga" in our posts because they don't all deserve that distinction.

The T/S is one of those G-Unit guys so he titled his thread "7th single" instead of just
"New Single", an attempted sneak-diss.

The two official singles are So Sophisticated & Touch N You.

Last edited by Graftedgenes; 06-27-2012 at 09:14 AM..
 5 years ago '10        #25
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
race riot in 5...4....3...2... lol
 06-27-2012, 09:12 AM         #26
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kiddrocay said:
race riot in 5...4....3...2... lol
Don't be paranoid ain't nobody in here going to hurt you white folks.
 5 years ago '10        #27
A.Dot789 1053 heat pts1053 OP
space
space
$13,942 | Props total: 8040 8040
 Graftedgenes said:
True but You and I need to stop calling everybody a "n*gga" in our posts because they don't all deserve that distinction.

The T/S is one of those G-Unit guys so he titled his thread "7th single" instead of just
"New Single", an attempted sneak-diss.

The two official singles are So Sophisticated & Touch N You.
so ur telling me, stay schemin, you the boss, I Love My bi*ches werent originally made singles for the album?
i guess u can say 9 piece was just the mixtape single.
 5 years ago '04        #28
bird 
space
space
bullsh*t ! those songs are all his singles fu*k outta here
 5 years ago '10        #29
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
 Graftedgenes said:
Don't be paranoid ain't nobody in here going to hurt you white folks.
thats if I was white, you look like you have white folk blood in ya, so you carry recessive genes you mut and have the nerve to be pro-black on the internet

pro-black where it doesnt need to take place at, I mean for one on the internet and 2 its hip-hop music

I remember my kin folk and the rest of everyone who either gave their lives or came close to doing so diddnt f!ght for no damn hip-hop music so why even bring it up in this

where Im from the one ounce rule doesnt fly, so even if you have a lil black in ya and ya skin still that light, you a white boy, white boy
 06-27-2012, 09:25 AM         #30
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Athavan 789 said:
so ur telling me, 9 piece, stay schemin, you the boss, I Love My bi*ches werent originally made singles?
The formula they use before each release is usually 1 street single and 1 radio joint:

B.M.F = street joint
Super-High = radio joint

I love my bi*ches = street joint
You the Boss = radio joint

After the health complications they were unable to push & promote LuvMybi*ches/UtheBoss so they didn't film visuals for the songs or give them the needed treatment.

Now they starting from scratch with

So Sophisticated = street joint
Touch N You = radio joint

You can add every single off a mixtape or every single released to ITunes and call it a single for "GFID" if it makes you feel better but the letdown is knowing that we are in an era were a lot of rappers can't release a single or an album on their own terms.
 5 years ago '10        #31
space
space
 Graftedgenes said:
The formula they use before each release is usually 1 street single and 1 radio joint:

B.M.F = street joint
Super-High = radio joint

I love my bi*ches = street joint
You the Boss = radio joint

After the health complications they were unable to push & promote LuvMybi*ches/UtheBoss so they didn't film visuals for the songs or give them the needed treatment.

Now they starting from scratch with

So Sophisticated = street joint
Touch N You = radio joint

You can add every single off a mixtape or every single released to ITunes and call it a single for "GFID" if it makes you feel better but the letdown is knowing that we are in an era were a lot of rappers can't release a single or an album on their own terms.
stay schemin was released as the lead single off GFID until it flopped stfu. def jam was pushing the fu*k out off You the Boss and it still flopped.
 5 years ago '04        #32
certifiedplaya1 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,365 | Props total: 162 162
misleading fu*kn title this is the 3rd OFFICIAL single
 06-27-2012, 09:34 AM         #33
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Athavan 789 said:
stay schemin was released as the lead single off GFID until it flopped stfu. def jam was pushing the fu*k out off You the Boss and it still flopped.
Its a little early for profanity, calm down.

I think the more dedicated G-Unit groupies are in desperation mode right now and grasping at straws to find something negative to say about "GFID" because you know that 50-Cents album is going to flop when it drops next week. A preemptive strike I'd call it.

I don't have an issue with you making a sneak-diss thread but you can lend some credibility to your thread by naming the 6 singles for GFID that you insinuated in the title.
 5 years ago '12        #34
44wade 289 heat pts289
space
space
space
$24,144 | Props total: 11426 11426
Sounds good, you know he is gonna drop another hit.

Touch n You and So Sophisticated are official singles for this version of GFID.

Anything else is just hatin.

Plus the way MMG is doing things is doing a "controlled" leak.

They keep feedin yall.
 5 years ago '10        #35
space
space
 Graftedgenes said:
Its a little early for profanity, calm down.

I think the more dedicated G-Unit groupies are in desperation mode right now and grasping at straws to find something negative to say about "GFID" because you know that 50-Cents album is going to flop when it drops next week. A preemptive strike I'd call it.

I don't have an issue with you making a sneak-diss thread but you can lend some credibility to your thread by naming the 6 singles for GFID that you insinuated in the title.
ur the biggest "g-unit groupie" on this site old man. its not a sneak diss thread, i said 7th single because he has released quite alot of singles and some members may get confused. I named the 6 songs. check the 2nd comment on the thread.
 5 years ago '08        #36
The N 469 heat pts469
space
space
$45,574 | Props total: 17247 17247
He sells sh*t so this means sh*t, in fact this is just a tactic to make up some money

other REAL MUSIC ARTIST would live off 1 or 2 Singles selling TONS OF UNITS, retail and digital

before the album comes out. This gassed up fake bi*ch a.ss NEEDS TO RELEASE all these sh*tty

singles to add up some sales in the singles dept, then his album comes and IT WILL SELL LESS

THEN 200K GUARANTEED FIRST WEEK like every album on his entire career then goes less and less

after that

Warner white bosses got this big fat fu*king faker out there hyping himself to death just\

so THEY get their cut, they know he ain't going Platinum, so they are going to make their

money regardless by having him do whatever it takes to make up the money they put into

his character.

Last edited by The N; 06-27-2012 at 09:44 AM..
 5 years ago '04        #37
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,443 | Props total: 6512 6512
 44wade said:
Sounds good, you know he is gonna drop another hit.

Touch n You and So Sophisticated are official singles for this version of GFID.

Anything else is just hatin.

Plus the way MMG is doing things is doing a "controlled" leak.

They keep feedin yall.
the first two "official" songs aren't hits yet. unless you count being 20 something in rap charts a hit
 5 years ago '12        #38
44wade 289 heat pts289
space
space
space
$24,144 | Props total: 11426 11426
 justinjones said:
the first two "official" songs aren't hits yet. unless you count being 20 something in rap charts a hit
They are climbin though. Im sure touch n you will be top 5 rap/rnb, which is a hit.
 5 years ago '04        #39
bird 
space
space
 Athavan 789 said:
 06-27-2012, 09:47 AM         #40
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Athavan 789 said:
ur the biggest "g-unit groupie" on this site old man. its not a sneak diss thread, i said 7th single because he has released quite alot of singles and some members may get confused. I named the 6 songs. check the 2nd comment on the thread.
Huh? I'm not making daily G-Unit threads and calling myself "G-Unit Stanbase Captain" with a 50-Cent avatar....there's levels to this ish.

...and how am I an old man when you are twice as old as me and look twice as old?

I love Miami and I'm proud you are giving love to Miami artists so I'm going to return the favor and name 50-Cents singles so our members won't get confused.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
136 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
141 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
206 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago