Jun 27 - UFO at the bottom of the Baltic Sea 'cuts off electricity when divers get within 200m

most viewed right now
 152
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
46 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 78
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
67 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 67
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
156 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 62
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
230 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #21
Soprano ATL 43 heat pts43
space
avatar space
space
$9,331 | Props total: 206 206
 *Missy* said:
Yes! Don't even know whats in the deepest parts of the ocean. Its crazy how we have technology to go out to space,but can't even go to the bottom of the ocean on earth
James Cameron explored the Mariana's Trench this year, which is the deepest part of the ocean.
 06-27-2012, 04:52 PM         #22
Lazy Mikey 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Cloverfield..... 3D.
 06-27-2012, 04:59 PM         #23
BMS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
get a big water crane thing or summot that can pic that sh't up
 06-27-2012, 05:10 PM         #24
MoP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
What if they pull it out and the sea starts draining?
 5 years ago '04        #25
dblock187s 27 heat pts27
space
avatar space
space
$10,822 | Props total: 2284 2284
 Jay313 said:
that aint no rock man
i read in his tropic thunder voice
 5 years ago '05        #26
Don Rodriguez 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$730 | Props total: 108 108
 ghengis said:

[pic - click to view]













































































 5 years ago '06        #27
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$17,401 | Props total: 1 1
I wonder what it is
 5 years ago '05        #28
bullack86 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$2,300 | Props total: 128 128
I used to be close-minded to these things... UNTIL my service of this "nation's" military. Stop being sheep, troops.
 5 years ago '04        #29
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
avatar space
space
$12,903 | Props total: 2536 2536
Unidentified Fallen Object
 5 years ago '09        #30
ImAMonster 407 heat pts407
space
avatar space
space
$37,400 | Props total: 10499 10499
 bullack86 said:
I used to be close-minded to these things... UNTIL my service of this "nation's" military. Stop being sheep, troops.
So you think cause you were in the military, they actually told you the TRUTH?

You people do realize there are natural things that cause electrical issues, right? Put a very high powered magnet next to an electrical object and watch what happens. I fu*king swear as soon as something out of the ordinary pops up people INSTANTLY want to say it's a UFO or Alien Technology instead of using LOGIC and actually figuring out what the hell it actually is.
 5 years ago '05        #31
IGOTSHITTZ 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,077 | Props total: 477 477
Underwater UFO...
 5 years ago '05        #32
Sco Dylan 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,590 | Props total: 2648 2648
Hilarious how one group of people that obviously want and need funding put out some article on Daily Mail with some outlandish theories, and yall just take it like it's hard facts.

Then yall gonna tell your friends, who will tell their friends, that there is a flying saucer in the Baltic Sea and then the wave of stupidity continues.

Anyone that replied to this and read it and really thought it's most definitely a sunken alien craft and didn't take a moment to think logically, are morons.

Could it be? Yes...but the chances are slim, and to take this article like it's a peer reviewed report in a scientific journal that's gone through the scientific method is just fu*king stupid.
 5 years ago '04        #33
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
avatar space
space
$12,903 | Props total: 2536 2536
 Sco Dylan said:
Hilarious how one group of people that obviously want and need funding put out some article on Daily Mail with some outlandish theories, and yall just take it like it's hard facts.

Then yall gonna tell your friends, who will tell their friends, that there is a flying saucer in the Baltic Sea and then the wave of stupidity continues.

Anyone that replied to this and read it and really thought it's most definitely a sunken alien craft and didn't take a moment to think logically, are morons.

Could it be? Yes...but the chances are slim, and to take this article like it's a peer reviewed report in a scientific journal that's gone through the scientific method is just fu*king stupid.
Since your statement is not a fact but a theory like everybody else in here. That means Your a moron for calling people a moron. Everybody on the same level. They are stating theories. Nobody has facts til the Object has been pulled out of the ocean..
 5 years ago '08        #34
Glock9 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$441 | Props total: 4 4
'UFO-shaped' object
in other words...
an Unidentified Flying Object shaped object
....
it is an object which looks like an object that may or may not have been flying at some point in time which is unidentified? Brilliant!
 5 years ago '09        #35
Lil Jay 30 heat pts30
space
avatar space
space
$7,999 | Props total: 424 424
 *Missy* said:
Yes! Don't even know whats in the deepest parts of the ocean. Its crazy how we have technology to go out to space,but can't even go to the bottom of the ocean on earth
may be the fact that to travel through space... you have to travel through just air... and then... erm .. NOTHING.
While exploring the sea requires... traveling through..... gazillion tons of fu*kin water
 06-27-2012, 07:23 PM         #36
One Gud Cide 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 STAY ASLEEP said:
let me help you out.....

If it has "Sea" in the name, it automatically means its not a lake. Seems crazy, I know.

And the earth is covered by 71 percent water. If aliens land on earth..... what percentage chance do they have of landing in water? grab a calculator... i'll wait.
sea, ocean, lake, is that supposed to make a difference? you clearly missed the point, so fu*k off. the earth could be 100% water that doesn't somehow make it more likely that another race would have made it here dipsh*t.

who the fu*k was talking about what percentage chance to land in water? I was talking what percentage chance they have to land on EARTH, period.

don't quote me again bi*ch a.ss n*gga.
 06-27-2012, 07:39 PM         #37
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 utdpridah said:
James Cameron explored the Mariana's Trench this year, which is the deepest part of the ocean.
and ironically made the movie The Abyss in 1989 which the premise is EXACTLY like this story.
 5 years ago '05        #38
O.G. Loc 
space
avatar space
space
$1,173 | Props total: 79 79

[pic - click to view]

 5 years ago '06        #39
mrep3 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$5,844 | Props total: 6028 6028
 ghengis said:

[pic - click to view]

 5 years ago '05        #40
bullack86 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$2,300 | Props total: 128 128
 ImAMonster said:
So you think cause you were in the military, they actually told you the TRUTH?

You people do realize there are natural things that cause electrical issues, right? Put a very high powered magnet next to an electrical object and watch what happens. I fu*king swear as soon as something out of the ordinary pops up people INSTANTLY want to say it's a UFO or Alien Technology instead of using LOGIC and actually figuring out what the hell it actually is.
Umm.. Did "I" say ANYTHING about somebody telling me something? You are aware of how many different instances and situations ONE man can be in at any given time, right? What you stated could be POSSIBLY one, but one thing. Why state that as IF you have me and my life understood? I don't know what you went through or experienced in your life, do I? Do you know who I am? No. Do I know who you are? No. So, LOGICALLY speaking ;) , you did the same thing others had done with INSTANTLY declaring an a.ssUMPTION of me. Technically speaking, you became a hypocrite within the same post. Your problem simply is that you are afraid of the possibility and try your best to SLAM those who believe. Why are you so mad, bro? Get over it. Next time, regarding me, ASK me instead of a.ssume.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 49
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 23
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
25 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 20
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 9
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 9
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
50 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 5
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 5
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 4
Article inside Chrome 63 is more secure than ever -- and uses even more memory
11 comments
2 days ago
@tech
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy