Jun 27 - Chuck Norris Wants Gay People Banned From Boy Scouts

most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
139 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
192 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
235 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
81 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #61
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,224 | Props total: 19982 19982
 Joeh171 said:
Only an idiot would compare the gay struggle to the black struggle. Last time i checked no one chooses to be black. But you have the choice to put something all in your a.ss, smdh! They aren't accepted, they're just tolerated.
so when did you decide to be straight? Again using no logic
 5 years ago '10        #62
Alphaomega 1 heat pts
space
space
$363 | Props total: 17 17
Gay scout? no prob.
Gay Scout leader? I see no issues, as long as its no pedo sh*t, and hes sticking to the program of how to teach these kids. gay doesnt mean a pansy, the homophobe right wing media has led you to believe that. I see more gay dads and moms take pride in their kids (adopted, surrogate, etc) on a daily basis then 1/4 of these hetero fu*ks out here nowadays. Gay parents arent selling their kids off to pedos for drugs, they arent burning them or locking them up in cages for hours at end, and they sure as fu*k arent letting them get abducted by randoms.... so who should we really be chastising as a group of people failing to provide adequate role models and influences on their kids?
 5 years ago '10        #63
Alphaomega 1 heat pts
space
space
$363 | Props total: 17 17
oh and fu*k Chuck Norris. and Michael_Moore
 5 years ago '07        #64
S0ap 19 heat pts19
space
space
$2,424 | Props total: 291 291
 NoTitleSince73 said:
so when did you decide to be straight? Again using no logic
got'em with that one.

all i gotta say is I went to a public school and I'm sure some of my teachers were gay, but they still taught class like any other teacher, sure they would make stale a.ss jokes and be flamboyant sometime, but I still learned. A scout master is the same thing, if they're capable of teaching kids properly who cares about their s3xual orientation?
 5 years ago '08        #65
L.A's HiGhEsT 76 heat pts76
space
space
$2,186 | Props total: 1 1
 Alphaomega said:
why cuz they dont want f*gs around our kids? and why does a f*g want to go to the boyscouts? i thought it was a parent and son thing, f*gs dont have kids so why be around them? just like i said thank u chuck norris for standing up to "being gay is ok 2012" bullsh*t, its bad enough people are gay but keep it to yourselfs cuz not every one accepts it...
 5 years ago '08        #66
stlcardinals19 32 heat pts32
space
space
$19,057 | Props total: 4837 4837
 L.A's HiGhEsT said:
why cuz they dont want f*gs around our kids? and why does a f*g want to go to the boyscouts? i thought it was a parent and son thing, f*gs dont have kids so why be around them? just like i said thank u chuck norris for standing up to "being gay is ok 2012" bullsh*t, its bad enough people are gay but keep it to yourselfs cuz not every one accepts it...
Holy sh*t....................all gay people are sterile

I did not know that. As for the rest of your post, I hope you're not black being that much of a bigot
 5 years ago '08        #67
space
space
 stlcardinals19 said:
Holy sh*t....................all gay people are sterile

I did not know that. As for the rest of your post, I hope you're not black being that much of a bigot

Mexican American, and stop defending gays in the boyscouts cuz we dont want f*gs around our kids, do your gay sh*t behind closed doors..
 06-29-2012, 12:26 AM         #68
Patrick Galooly  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DallasTexas said:
fuk chuck on this one..its not gays u need to be worried about its pedophiles.. and pedos are the ones to ban...but smh at chucks ignorance

hey black ppl,,,,,, the gays struggle is the EXACT same struggle you went through
its the basic denial of human rights
Gay people weren't prevented from getting an education.
Gay people weren't prevented from being able to learn to read.
Gay people weren't enslaved
Gay people weren't told they're 3/5 human beings
Gay people weren't sold
Gay people's families weren't split up
Etc
The black struggle is a lot more than being called names and not being able to join the boy scouts. You should educate yourself, your ignorance is offensive.
 5 years ago '11        #69
heretic shae 16 heat pts16
space
space
$3,617 | Props total: 8032 8032
 Patrick Galooly said:
Gay people weren't sold
Etc
The black struggle is a lot more than being called names and not being able to join the boy scouts. You should educate yourself, your ignorance is offensive.
n*gga, you didn't go through any of that sh*t either
 5 years ago '08        #70
space
space
 Patrick Galooly said:
Gay people weren't sold
Etc
boyscouts accepts all cultures, jus not f*g's......
 5 years ago '04        #71
bigdog232 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,021 | Props total: 390 390
 TheMindOf said:
I was in boy scouts as a kid.. Trust.. It's already pretty gay..
 5 years ago '04        #72
bigdog232 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,021 | Props total: 390 390
damn... I didnt know Chuck was that old... dayum...

5 years ago '05        #73
zogby 42 heat pts42
space
space
$2,131 | Props total: 26 26
Ban them from everything to do with children
thank you based chuck
 06-29-2012, 12:39 AM         #74
Patrick Galooly  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 heretic shae said:
n*gga, you didn't go through any of that sh*t either
I've been told I was 3/5 human white people have been using the same insults/chicken/watermelon jokes for a long time. But this isn't about what I personally have gone through. It's about gay people and ignorant people trying to manipulate black people into supporting them by latching on to the struggle and history of black people. That's not right cause it undermines and trivializes everything that black leaders and people who fought/died for the cause have done. Gay people need to have their own movement and f!ght their own battles.
 06-29-2012, 12:42 AM         #75
R3KT915  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Boy scouts are gay as fu*k I would never let my kid join
 5 years ago '11        #76
hayday12 85 heat pts85
space
space
$2,521 | Props total: 764 764
 Gattsau said:
Being gay and being black should not be compared. I can't hide that I'm black gay people hide hat they are gay everyday.

With that said chuck is a moron and so is Nyone who supports this line of thinking. Wtf are y'all so worried about what others do. Also Hollywood is not pushing gay down our throats, homos3xuality has been around since way before the Greeks. Homos3xuality takes place everywhere ppl just don't Dmit it. Look at afghan it's one of the places with he highest man on boy r*pe pct in the world, no one talks about it tho.

Only people that hate on gays are closet gays. Look at all he pastors and politicians that have been caught fu*king boys after they are gay bashing.

Straight ppl don't givea fu*k. U do what u want in private, as will I with my girl.
When most people make that comparison they are comparing discrimination to discrimination. It has nothing to do with who is visible and who is not.
 06-29-2012, 02:38 AM         #77
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Alphaomega said:
fu*k you too f*ggot...
 06-29-2012, 02:39 AM         #78
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 L.A's HiGhEsT said:
 5 years ago '10        #79
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,866 | Props total: 13661 13661
 Michael 1987 said:
Pedophillia is going to be okay in this country soon just watch an see.
That gay sh*t is already okay so now they will usher in the next sh*t.
The fact that NAMBLA is an functioning organization in this immoral country proves your post. WTF
Just off any and everybody repping nambla
Again if ppl look into Disney's history.......

Michael_Moore said:

yup & we'll have these same lames in here that always defend f*ggots talkin' bout..."why do u care if ppl wanna sleep with children or not?,they were born that way...you're pedophobic"..."being a pedopile isn't a choice....".....marches in the street for equality on their behalf....etc....
come 1 come all smh

DallasTexas said:
fuk chuck on this one..its not gays u need to be worried about its pedophiles.. and pedos are the ones to ban...but smh at chucks ignorance

hey black ppl,,,,,, the gays struggle is the EXACT same struggle you went through
its the basic denial of human rights
You're a lie! Comparing slavery, lynchings, hangings, r*pe, racism, police brutality to the choice of eating pus*y or sucking d!ck? GTFOH & STFU white boy! Your wife loss and must be a Tom

Bandito said:
Some guys are too concerned with what another man does with his d!ck. Hope more dudes turn
f*ggot, more pus*y for me.

Bi/dls contaminating the pus*y supply something god awful so um yeah

ill 800 said:
buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuullsh*t

smh @ gay people.

for a group that makes up less than 5% of the total population they sure do make a lot of fu*king noise.

two places filled with gays: hollywood, government. thats why its being forced down your throats
BINGO! I sometimes cringe @ your posts but this is nothing but the truth. Props fam
 5 years ago '04        #80
ruff 6 heat pts
space
space
$26,644 | Props total: 2650 2650
Blacks that get all riled up over comparisons to the gay community always make me laugh :)
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
50 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
50 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
66 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
40 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
141 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
67 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
189 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
160 comments
2 days ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy