most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
78 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
129 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-28-2012, 03:54 AM         #41
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DallasTexas said:

hey black ppl,,,,,, the gays struggle is the EXACT same struggle you went through

[pic - click to view]

06-28-2012, 04:43 AM         #42
YesUcantCme  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Originally Posted by Gatorfan2611
people need to stop equating gay with pedophile. in fact most pedos i see are hetero

Two Five Design said:
how many pedos do you see
classic
 06-28-2012, 04:59 AM         #43
hollabizak  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Most pedophiles and Gays were molested as children thats how they got turned out. Most of the time a boy turns into a f*ggot its because a woman molested them. Queen Latifa said a family member r*ped her and Tyler said his friends mom r*ped him. F@ggots need to stop trying to force people to accept this sh*t and so does Obama.As soon as one of them lil boys get their buttholes ripped,everyone is gonna be saying "I told you so" Boyscouts is like paradise for a f@ggot.
 5 years ago '07        #44
Ham Rove 3510 heat pts3510
space
space
$55,205 | Props total: 19858 19858
 hollabizak said:
Most pedophiles and Gays were molested as children thats how they got turned out. Most of the time a boy turns into a f*ggot its because a woman molested them. Queen Latifa said a family member r*ped her and Tyler said his friends mom r*ped him. F@ggots need to stop trying to force people to accept this sh*t and so does Obama.As soon as one of them lil boys get their buttholes ripped,everyone is gonna be saying "I told you so" Boyscouts is like paradise for a f@ggot.
I mean do any of you do any actual critical thinking?

Last edited by Ham Rove; 06-28-2012 at 05:48 AM..
 5 years ago '10        #45
Beach Bum 51 heat pts51
space
space
$5,898 | Props total: 25 25
 NoTitleSince73 said:
Of course your dumbass co signs this moron. you stay losing.
we get it bro, you're gay. you can still invite boys over to play in your back yard, you just cant fondle them in the forest anymore.
 5 years ago '11        #46
X_WunderKind_X 909 heat pts909
space
space
$42,199 | Props total: 17577 17577
 hollabizak said:
cmo'n b this is nowhere close to correct
 5 years ago '05        #47
the407problem 3 heat pts
space
space
$4,516 | Props total: 231 231
chuck's probably a f*ggot and trying to save face by acting anti-gay
 5 years ago '07        #48
Tony_Stylezzz 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,741 | Props total: 159 159
I dont know how people are surprised that Chuck is 72 he was in that old Bruce Lee movie back in the early 70's. That was like 40 years ago. He does look good for his age and probably still have a mean kick.
[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '10        #49
Bandito 92 heat pts92
space
space
space
$4,821 | Props total: 7019 7019
Some guys are too concerned with what another man does with his d!ck. Hope more dudes turn
f*ggot, more pus*y for me.
 06-28-2012, 01:05 PM         #50
Dangerously  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
There's a gay guy at my job who has a Zack Efron wallpaper on his computer that said he was going to be a Boy Scout Leader. I looked at him like because he has so many pederast tendencies. So it's just not about being gay, but some of these dudes are motherfu*king Pedos.
 5 years ago '09        #51
ill 800 64 heat pts64
space
space
$9,089 | Props total: 269 269
 DallasTexas said:
fuk chuck on this one..its not gays u need to be worried about its pedophiles.. and pedos are the ones to ban...but smh at chucks ignorance

hey black ppl,,,,,, the gays struggle is the EXACT same struggle you went through
its the basic denial of human rights
buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuullsh*t

smh @ gay people.

for a group that makes up less than 5% of the total population they sure do make a lot of fu*king noise.

two places filled with gays: hollywood, government. thats why its being forced down your throats

Last edited by ill 800; 06-28-2012 at 01:20 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #52
ruff 6 heat pts
space
space
$26,644 | Props total: 2650 2650
Prison ain't filled with gays, it's filled with blacks.
 5 years ago '07        #53
space
space
 UcantCme said:
we get it bro, you're gay. you can still invite boys over to play in your back yard, you just cant fondle them in the forest anymore.
Is this the go to response, for you small minded morons? Oh you don't blindly hate someone different than you, that makes you gay I swear some of you dudes are incapable of critical thoughts. Try again simpleton.
 5 years ago '05        #54
rprose 
space
space
$702 | Props total: 118 118
 Gatorfan2611 said:
people need to stop equating gay with pedophile. in fact most pedos i see are hetero
Where the fu*k do you hang out at, pedo LMAO
 5 years ago '07        #55
space
space
 ill 800 said:

smh @ gay people.

for a group that makes up less than 5% of the total population they sure do make a lot of fu*king noise.

two places filled with gays: hollywood, government. thats why its being forced down your throats
holy sh*t you're stupid.

and why the fu*k should we care what this senior citizen Chuck norris thinks? Right wing clown.
 5 years ago '04        #56
Joeh171 
space
space
$473 | Props total: 154 154
Only an idiot would compare the gay struggle to the black struggle. Last time i checked no one chooses to be black. But you have the choice to put something all in your a.ss, smdh! They aren't accepted, they're just tolerated.
 06-28-2012, 06:15 PM         #57
YesUcantCme  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 King MT said:

[video - click to view]

06-28-2012, 07:54 PM         #58
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 the407problem said:
chuck's probably a f*ggot and trying to save face by acting anti-gay
only f*ggots & f*ggot supporters follow this logic....
 06-28-2012, 07:55 PM         #59
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ill 800 said:

smh @ gay people.

5 years ago '07        #60
space
space
 Michael_Moore said:
only f*ggots & f*ggot supporters follow this logic....
I've seen you use the same logic retard, I've seen you say people who disagree with you on this are gay cause they support them being able to do w/e. Those don't sound the same? and you lose any credibility talking about logic, mr. the bible is factual.
Home      

most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
166 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
202 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
89 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
225 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
261 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
90 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
187 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
134 comments
19 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy