most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
102 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
76 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #81
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,974 | Props total: 4718 4718
 The N said:
See that's how they do, I bet your sub mindset actually saw it but you didn't notice it,
look closely son CROWLEY IS THERE.
wow I was gonna call you a fu*king nut again, then i saw it. you're still a fu*king nut though, in the way you go about sharing these things and the over-emotional dramatic and obsessive personality you seem to have.
 5 years ago '11        #82
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 Gm0ney85 said:
... fu*k what sin loc talkin bout..

All that personal a.ss sh*t against some rapper he don't even know makes you seem like a lover scorn..

all the public need to know is SPG is one of the most creative beat makers out! And his sh*t be knockin!.. All that other sh*t don't make no difference to anybody lives..

It's like n*ggas be drivin themselves crazy trying to figure out/hate on/ destroy rappers.. n*gga go outside!
 06-27-2012, 06:28 PM         #83
PsychoBlack  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GrimeyMofo said:
if U going to fu*k with occult sh*t... at least know what the symbols are about or use thangs from your own culture... alot of these rappers/entertainers are pawns and their ''HANDLERS'' dont have their best interests at heart...

ps: all that "Illuminati" sh*t come from negus but got perverted... Illuminati is corruption of "AL-Umbrados" .....the Moriscos/Christianized-Moors aka n*ggas in Spain (AL-Andalus) between 711 and 1490s

Baphomet is NOT an evil symbol when U break it down.....goat is Capricorn/Saturn, 5 point star of man and wind,water,earth,fire,spirit or Arm-Leg-Leg-Arn-Head....double serpents is Kundalini/Chakra energy ... masculine & feminine balance,etc....Baphomet aka Mahommad (since it was ''better'' to be seen as a devil-worshiper than to be d!ck riding some n*ggas/negus/Moors)

Illuminati/Western FreeMasonry (freed European slaves who were educated and acepted by/among the original peoples of the earth) <<< Ifa, Voudun, Hoodoo, Metu Neter, Sufism, Kaballah, Gnosticism,etc...

check out.... Black Dot, Bobby Hemmitt, Aseer The DUke of Tiers, Bro Panic or Steve Cokely
All of this
 5 years ago '08        #84
The N 469 heat pts469
space
space
$45,588 | Props total: 17260 17260
 1992 said:
at n*ggas thinking a n*gga is in the illuminati...

Yall sheep n*ggas better wake up and look whats really going on. sh*ts been happening since the beginning of slavery.
You must be slow, I been saying he is more of a SATANIC/DEMONIC character not on that Jay z status Illuminati sh*t, that's a whole other concept.
 5 years ago '11        #85
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 The N said:
This has been part of them for a while, BUT SELLING INTO IT( if you get what I am saying ) takes it to another level. But yeah I still find it funny many notice those bone sneaks and other sh*t in there but forget Crowley front and center with a long zoomed in shot.
They also have a star of david there. That's there persona though. Doesn't mean they're actually bout it tho. They were most likely secretly signed by then.
 5 years ago '07        #86
castro 392 heat pts392
space
space
$10,594 | Props total: 8672 8672
whole asap team wack, including asap rocky... all of them 1 wack a.ss gimmick , most def 1 hit wonders
 5 years ago '11        #87
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 The N said:
Exactly, not many caught on to that slick move
KRIT is a satanist too

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '08        #88
The N 469 heat pts469
space
space
 ImInHerMouth said:
wow I was gonna call you a fu*king nut again, then i saw it. you're still a fu*king nut though, in the way you go about sharing these things and the over-emotional dramatic and obsessive personality you seem to have.
Don't take it like that though, I do that on purpose so people notice the message
 5 years ago '08        #89
The N 469 heat pts469
space
space
 ImInHerMouth said:
KRIT is a satanist too
Come on man Rocky is some Warlock from Harlem, how close is that to the SCREW SCENE?.....
KRIT is from where again?....yeah exactly and the title says it all "ME & MY OLD SCHOOL"...
You know what he is doing.

This warlock is pretty obvious with his sh*t to, come on now how is this paying tribute? sh*ts called....DEMONS, his trademark "ahhhh yeahh" Demonic voice is exactly that.

[video - click to view]

Now you know whats up, it is a DEMONIC
VOICE not paying tribute to the screw scene, that's just what he says to disguise the true
purpose, very slick move.

Last edited by The N; 06-27-2012 at 06:56 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #90
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 anti said:
cap is the sea-goat.
#capriconsweindis
Actually you're right I do remember hearing that. But I know they mostly relate the goat to aries. Since that's supposed to represent birth/creation since it's the first sign in the zodiac. and supposedly the uterus and ovaries.
 5 years ago '11        #91
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 The N said:
Come on man Rocky is some Warlock from Harlem, how close is that to the SCREW SCENE?.....

KRIT is from where again?....yeah exactly and the title says it all "ME & MY OLD SCHOOL"

This is pretty obvious to, come on now....DEMONS

Face it you didn't realize what this guy was doing, now you know whats up, it is a DEMONIC

VOICE not paying tribute to the screw scene, that's just what he says to disguise the true

KRIT is not from Houston
 06-27-2012, 06:48 PM         #92
Minister  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sin Loc said:
its just funny because i know how that n*gga markese gets down..

SGP and the whole raider klan movement is a pyramid scheme only HE eating off of..

its a mockery of real crews.. its music made by a disillusioned n*gga who is highly emotional..
co sign

nobody in asap liked that n*gga after a while

they all jacked his style tho in the beginning

asap is worst of the worst they jacked from everybody including me
 5 years ago '11        #93
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 The N said:
KRIT is from where again?....yeah exactly and the title says it all "ME & MY OLD SCHOOL"...
You know what he is doing.

This warlock is pretty obvious with his sh*t to, come on now how is this paying tribute? sh*ts called....DEMONS, his trademark "ahhhh yeahh" Demonic voice is exactly that.

Now you know whats up, it is a DEMONIC
He has a song called demons...and that makes him a witchcraft practicing devil worshiper? But in the same song says "these evil thoughts, they start to drown me, lord don't leave me all alone". I know you're crazy, but I thought you were smarter than this. You shouldn't have to reach this far.
 06-27-2012, 07:01 PM         #94
kvrelxss  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Influence, builds armies.
 06-27-2012, 07:12 PM         #95
DOOMage  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This dude has me slightly interested at first, but then he got all preachy. At the end of the day he's just watching out for his own religious agenda.

I see no difference between worshiping God and worshiping Satan - it's all the same sh*t. Why is one OK and not the other? Sheep are sheep.
 5 years ago '10        #96
NoahJordan 9 heat pts
space
space
$893 | Props total: 602 602
what a fu*king idiot hahahah
 5 years ago '08        #97
The N 469 heat pts469
space
space
 ImInHerMouth said:
KRIT is not from Houston
Who said he was?

I was expecting people to know he from Miss that's why I said ...."exactly"

oh and I am pretty certain that's more closer to the Screw scene then Harlem USA would ever be.

Last edited by The N; 06-27-2012 at 07:35 PM..
 5 years ago '08        #98
The N 469 heat pts469
space
space
 ImInHerMouth said:
He has a song called demons...and that makes him a witchcraft practicing devil worshiper? But in the same song says "these evil thoughts, they start to drown me, lord don't leave me all alone". I know you're crazy, but I thought you were smarter than this. You shouldn't have to reach this far.
What?, he even makes the brotha on the video look right
talking bout "f!ghtING DEMONS", get out of here thinking Rocky ASAP sh*t isn't
blatant SATANIST BULLsh*t, you must be a fu*king fan of this Satanic f*ggotry fool
to be defending such obvious actions on his end.

YOU have to be crazy to be into him and not realize the satanic tones, symbolism he portrays. Go pray to Baphomet get off my d!ck already man, I already stated the facts on this, I ain't got no time for ya.

Just watch this and tell me Forerunner wasn't speaking THE TRUTH in his video, wake up
THE BIZ is full of SATANIC sh*t, here it is all rolled up in one mashed up video.

[video - click to view]

Last edited by The N; 06-27-2012 at 07:37 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #99
anti 10 heat pts10
space
space
$3,595 | Props total: 3678 3678
 ImInHerMouth said:
Actually you're right I do remember hearing that. But I know they mostly relate the goat to aries. Since that's supposed to represent birth/creation since it's the first sign in the zodiac. and supposedly the uterus and ovaries.
ah i didn't know that i'm not familiar with astrology. you may have gotten the signs (image) mixed up, aries is the ram but the sign looks more like a goat than capricons sign.
 5 years ago '11        #100
anti 10 heat pts10
space
space
$3,595 | Props total: 3678 3678
 GameTheory said:
Its one thing to interpret symbolism, but its another thing to believe it.

Because simply, its bullsh*t.

I probably know more about islam or christianity that most people that actually believe it but i'm an agnostic-atheist.
I wouldn't doubt that. Many follow their religion blindly.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
75 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
90 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
173 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
73 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
197 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
The Overwatch Community Is fu-ked Up.
38 comments
18 hours ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy