ASAP Satanism Video

most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
104 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
vida guerra
10 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Offset got a new $70k Ric Flair chain
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Snoop Dogg Issues Warning To George Zimmerman: I Have Jay-Z’s Back
89 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-27-2012, 05:44 PM         #61
Sin Loc  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The N said:
watch him ignore that, he probably shook to even take it there with ya YET want to talk sh*t, some other thread almost sparked up a f!ght then dude backed off right away, soon as a dude from his same state said lets go, dude said "I was kidding, what I look like f!ghting over some BX sh*t"
I aint even in florida like that, I stay in los angeles, palm and bullis you n*ggas can all google that. I dont give no fu*ks about no internet boxden beef, this whole board is his opinion v. your opinion, then n*ggas wanna name call and that just makes sh*t gay. because more than half are from a suburb, and cant fathom n*ggas from the ghetto being able to afford and have verizon wireless installed in they home, like n*ggas cant steal macbooks or make any source of income.

sh*ts weird b, how you gonna have a thread about asap rocky, speaking on satanism, and EVERYBODY supposed to agree? EVERYBODY supposed to confirm one idea? that makes this forum redundent. but when I speak on a fu*k n*gga like SGP and his internet gang, n*ggas say Im hating for having an opposite opinion?

what part of the game is that? is this board that serious?
 06-27-2012, 05:46 PM         #62
Sin Loc  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The N said:
See that's how they do, I bet your sub mindset actually saw it but you didn't notice it,
look closely son CROWLEY IS THERE.
I aint disrespecting your opinion, im trying to have a conversation. are you telling me since, black scale is the brand there wearing, they are affiliated by default?

black scales online store WITH featured clothes for reference:
 5 years ago '08        #63
The N 469 heat pts469
space
space
$45,582 | Props total: 17257 17257
You brought that up not me, I am just telling you about Crowley the ultimate satanist is in the video

Got it yet?, Stop 1:10 IN THE VIDEO, their is Crowley getting his time on the video,

you never noticed that?, open that 3rd eye man these dudes always flaunt satanic sh*t.

Last edited by The N; 06-27-2012 at 05:54 PM..
 06-27-2012, 05:50 PM         #64
Sin Loc  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The N said:
Got it yet?,

1:10 IN THE VIDEO mr Crowley gets his time on the video
well damn
 5 years ago '12        #65
Carib Breeze 28 heat pts28
space
space
$4,268 | Props total: 11 11
aye n*gga.......................

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '11        #66
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,974 | Props total: 4718 4718
 GrimeyMofo said:
if U going to fu*k with occult sh*t... at least know what the symbols are about or use thangs from your own culture... alot of these rappers/entertainers are pawns and their ''HANDLERS'' dont have their best interests at heart...

ps: all that "Illuminati" sh*t come from negus but got perverted... Illuminati is corruption of "AL-Umbrados" .....the Moriscos/Christianized-Moors aka n*ggas in Spain (AL-Andalus) between 711 and 1490s

Baphomet is NOT an evil symbol when U break it down.....goat is Capricorn/Saturn, 5 point star of man and wind,water,earth,fire,spirit or Arm-Leg-Leg-Arn-Head....double serpents is Kundalini/Chakra energy ... masculine & feminine balance,etc....Baphomet aka Mahommad (since it was ''better'' to be seen as a devil-worshiper than to be d!ck riding some n*ggas/negus/Moors)

Illuminati/Western FreeMasonry (freed European slaves who were educated and acepted by/among the original peoples of the earth) <<< Ifa, Voudun, Hoodoo, Metu Neter, Sufism, Kaballah, Gnosticism,etc...

check out.... Black Dot, Bobby Hemmitt, Aseer The DUke of Tiers, Bro Panic or Steve Cokely
Illuminati was a group of free-thinkers who were outlawed and labeled as "satanists and demons" because they chose to question the teachings of the corrupt Catholic church and it's ideals. Members in the illuminati were labeled evil around the same time as books. So if anyone think the Illuminati were evil, they probably think books are too, and probably don't read them..

Isn't goat aries/mars? And capricorn a cow/ox?
 5 years ago '12        #67
bmandagod 6 heat pts
space
space
$4,253 | Props total: 822 822
Aye yo what pawn shop you go to sell your soul so i can make millions and get a big record deal
 5 years ago '08        #68
The N 469 heat pts469
space
space
 anti said:
*goes to watch Peso again*

I don't get it though, you're saying them n*ggas been heavy on satanic sh*t before the fame and 'Sony's artist development team' created A$APs persona?

I couldn't arrange 4 of my n*ggas to meet up at taco bell let alone agree to worship satan..

This has been part of them for a while, BUT SELLING INTO IT( if you get what I am saying ) takes it to another level. But yeah I still find it funny many notice those bone sneaks and other sh*t in there but forget Crowley front and center with a long zoomed in shot.
 06-27-2012, 06:00 PM         #69
Sin Loc  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The N said:
you never noticed that?, open that 3rd eye man these dudes always flaunt satanic sh*t.
never noticed that shot in particular, mostly because the brand black scale is big in LA.. which furthers my question to you as - are they satanic for wearing the clothes, or for .. ?

I see what your saying, I see what your saying they represent, I guess I was looking for a subliminal message not a t-shirt from a popular brand.
 5 years ago '08        #70
The N 469 heat pts469
space
space
 bmandagod said:
Aye yo what pawn shop you go to sell your soul so i can make millions and get a big record deal
Keep in mind you need to be a USEFUL TOOL with a Movement behind ya,
this Rocky guy been had that A$AP situation as his movement, even if he joined in he still pretty much the face of it now, get the warlock kids behind that movement and go fu*k up their souls with demonic tones.

Real talk how many of ya even realized his DEMONIC VOICE disguise as a chopped and screw voice?, dude been Demonic/Satanic sh*t.
 5 years ago '11        #71
anti 10 heat pts10
space
space
$3,595 | Props total: 3678 3678
 ImInHerMouth said:
Isn't goat aries/mars? And capricorn a cow/ox?
cap is the sea-goat.
#capriconsweindis
 5 years ago '08        #72
The N 469 heat pts469
space
space
 Trill n*gga said:
the fu*k is this clown talking about

Who from FL challenged me to a f!ght? matter fact pull this thread up and show me what u talkin bout because if I aint mistaken your f*ggot a.ss just made all that sh*t up

Sounds like u mistaken playboi
Just saying if you talk tough sh*t, don't back out if somebody from MIA in BX tells ya

lets go f!ght. A BX camera man will come out of no where also to record that joint for all BX

to see ok "playboi"?
 06-27-2012, 06:06 PM         #73
Sin Loc  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '11        #74
hayday12 85 heat pts85
space
space
$2,522 | Props total: 770 770
 The N said:
this Rocky guy been had that A$AP situation as his movement, even if he joined in he still pretty much the face of it now, get the warlock kids behind that movement and go fu*k up their souls with demonic tones.

Real talk how many of ya even realized his DEMONIC VOICE disguise as a chopped and screw voice?, dude been Demonic/Satanic sh*t.
 06-27-2012, 06:07 PM         #75
Ca$h Out  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This n*gga can't be serious...

Like he really is making chistians look bad.
 5 years ago '11        #76
anti 10 heat pts10
space
space
$3,595 | Props total: 3678 3678
 The N said:

really though, at first it caught me off guard and i gave it some thought I took it two ways
1. he shouts out houston so i downplayed it thinking he was giving h town a shootout with the screw.
2.i related back to some Eminem tracks where he plays the role of the devil i.e. My Darling.

for info N.

Last edited by anti; 06-27-2012 at 06:12 PM..
 06-27-2012, 06:12 PM         #77
Ca$h Out  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
at n*ggas thinking a n*gga is in the illuminati...

Yall sheep n*ggas better wake up and look whats really going on. sh*ts been happening since the beginning of slavery.
 5 years ago '08        #78
The N 469 heat pts469
space
space
 Sin Loc said:
never noticed that shot in particular, mostly because the brand black scale is big in LA.. which furthers my question to you as - are they satanic for wearing the clothes, or for .. ?

I see what your saying, I see what your saying they represent, I guess I was looking for a subliminal message not a t-shirt from a popular brand.
I am just saying it isn't a coincidence CROWLEY is part of his big debut video, like I said

before those that sell in, will be out there pushing SATANIC TONES/SYMBOLISM,

it is all part of the deal.

Last edited by The N; 06-27-2012 at 06:23 PM..
 5 years ago '08        #79
The N 469 heat pts469
space
space
 anti said:
really though, at first it caught me off guard and i gave it some thought I took it two ways
1. he shouts out houston so i downplayed it thinking he was giving h town a shootout with the screw.
2.i related back to some Eminem tracks where he plays the role of the devil i.e. My Darling.

for info N.

Exactly, not many caught on to that slick move
 06-27-2012, 06:26 PM         #80
Minister  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
only reason they know bout that crowley sh*t is cuz of me
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
124 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
83 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
90 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
53 comments
24 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
173 comments
24 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
69 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
36 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
80 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy