ASAP Satanism Video

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
74 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
59 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 Cent Says Jay Z Will Fail In Boxing Promotion....and he was right
35 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
149 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-27-2012, 02:45 PM         #41
Sin Loc  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Smokeen Freeman said:
10 % truth, 90 percent hating and Bullsh*t.
raider klan opinion
 06-27-2012, 03:10 PM         #42
Sin Loc  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PotheadFocker said:
I agree, but Rocky is alright at rapping

p.s. Sin Loc is the new biggest A$AP d!ckrider on bx, congrats man

not at all fu*k n*gga, im just telling it like it is. if a$ap was in question i'd speak on that, however thats not the case.
 5 years ago '11        #43
anti 10 heat pts10
space
space
$3,565 | Props total: 3535 3535
so A$AP was a collective of artist created by the label or friends from Harlem?

How did sgp get into the picture if he's from miami?
 5 years ago '05        #44
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
space
$13,721 | Props total: 2160 2160
... fu*k what sin loc talkin bout..

All that personal a.ss sh*t against some rapper he don't even know makes you seem like a lover scorn..

all the public need to know is SPG is one of the most creative beat makers out! And his sh*t be knockin!.. All that other sh*t don't make no difference to anybody lives..

It's like n*ggas be drivin themselves crazy trying to figure out/hate on/ destroy rappers.. n*gga go outside!
 06-27-2012, 03:34 PM         #45
Sin Loc  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gm0ney85 said:

All that personal a.ss sh*t against some rapper he don't even know makes you seem like a lover scorn..

all the public need to know is SPG is one of the most creative beat makers out! And his sh*t be knockin!.. All that other sh*t don't make no difference to anybody lives..

It's like n*ggas be drivin themselves crazy trying to figure out/hate on/ destroy rappers.. n*gga go outside!
thats where you wrong bruh
 5 years ago '10        #46
Kool Aid 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,955 | Props total: 1961 1961
 Sin Loc said:
1. a$ap put this n*gga on - SGP lived with the whole mob - they fed, clothed, introduced - the whole nine - and basically SGP and a$ap are pre-madonnas and are both alphas - however a$ap was running the whole show, SGP got jelous, and got kicked out and sent home to Miami (his hometown)

2. his songs go back in forth between kicking 'knowledge' and disrespecting women - he's spoken before on twitter (and deleted tweets) regarding his relationship with god, and how he fell away from him, but he's out to provide this generation with knowledge - but none of his new music reflects that at all, he's promoting dark arts - and real n*ggas know this.

3. his agenda is BRK or 'Blackland Raider Klan' he refers to Miami as 'black land' and raider klan is his 'crew' anyways he's started a crew based out of miami, and has grown to become an internet gang, as there are random white people from iowa and nebraska reppin ' raider klan ' because there is no system of iniaition - 'oh thats your man? put him on'. BRK is in memphis, seattle, cali, texas, all over the US really, but none of these n*ggas have met since there all between the ages of 16 and 20 lol and just communicate via internet. SGP dont got money to travel like that, either do his people, thats why HIS AGENDA has only promoted himself and none of the other 'artists' such as Keynata etc. they are apart of HIS crew, pushing HIS movement, but not eating?

4. his occult involvement is in plain sight. he's had the black land raider klan radio 6.66, he does occult sh*t blatantly in his videos, he talks about osiris, black god, his sh*t is outwardly demonic b

aint much sh*t else to say
You know so much about SGP...
But I doubt he knows who you are
 5 years ago '06        #47
marcusaka50 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$29,618 | Props total: 8542 8542
take my soul Illuminati
 06-27-2012, 04:14 PM         #48
Joyus  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Black Scale not Black Label

5 years ago '10        #49
Delbert Mengel 28 heat pts28
space
space
$20,551 | Props total: 195 195
 Vin Steezel said:
You read it tho, and people proped it so you stfu f*ggot

And to think I used to like youe post
[pic - click to view]

i didn't, i'm glad some people liked it, i wasn't being serious, i'm sorry you feel that way.
 06-27-2012, 04:23 PM         #50
FASTLIFE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i fu*ks with what dude is saying, there's definitely a hidden agenda in music now, even tho artist been talking about this stuff since the early 90s today their just over doing it for whatever reason

we just got sonned by a vampire who turned good
 06-27-2012, 04:44 PM         #51
Sin Loc  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Trill n*gga said:
that n*gga is pathetic man

I always knew it was lame a.ss n*ggas on this site but dude just took it to a whole new level
aye bruh, shut your hoe a.ss up
 5 years ago '06        #52
28 Gramz 51 heat pts51
space
space
$7,567 | Props total: 4444 4444
More Bone Thugs swagger jackin...

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '11        #53
anti 10 heat pts10
space
space
 Gm0ney85 said:

according to your theory correct me if i'm wrong, "respect the art and not the artist".
Detach the person from art, performance, skills.etc with no regard for their personal lives?...R.Kelly, O.J, Sandusky, Snoop, Tiger Woods, woody allen.etc

evolved way of thinking
 5 years ago '08        #54
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
$45,481 | Props total: 17035 17035
Been tellin ya this dude is from the Satanic f*ggotry Realm, you really think he just came out no where and got his 15 minutes?, he told ya he sold his soul and payments are due HE CAN'T KEEP UP WITH PAYMENTS. He been reppin Crowley on PESO, DID YOU EVEN NOTICE THAT? OR WERE YOU IN f*ggotRY MODE NOTICING HIS "STYLE", look closely fools CROWLEY IS REPRESENTED IN THAT VIDEO HEAVY.

They been doing satanic sh*t way before the deal, now they just further push the satanic f*ggotry realm to the masses of young fools.

OH WAKE UP You might think he doing "SCREW VOICE" in his joints but that's actually DEMONIC VOICE in his persona, he isn't paying tribute to Houston with that sh*t HE MAKING SURE HIS DEMONIC TONE is also part of his songs, bet ya didn't think of that before, have ya thinking he chopped and screwing nah homie he on that Satanic DEMOMIC sh*t with all that "Ahhh....Yeah" sh*t.

Last edited by The N; 06-27-2012 at 05:32 PM..
 06-27-2012, 05:33 PM         #55
Sin Loc  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Trill n*gga said:
Make me fu*k n*gga
feelin real tough in southside florida huh, book me a plane ticket out there and I'll fu*k you up over some boxden bullsh*t

then go to south beach for a little bit

then go back and fu*k you up again

fu*k n*gga

lol
 5 years ago '08        #56
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
 Legit1 said:
nah Illumaniti is real no doubt in my heart that's true but these rappers and whatnot(especially the new ones) just doing that sh*t for attention man

ASAP Rocky ain't in no damn Illumaniti, he just a hypebeast a.ss n*gga like Tyler the Creator who does that sh*t for attention n*gga these rappers know what they doing, they just regular a.ss n*ggas like us, they know people go crazy if they slip in a subliminal image every video etc....

A figure like Jay-Z being in the Illuminati is a lot more plausible due to how big he is. Pop Stars like Rihanna and Lady Gaga are much more plausible too because of how big they are to their respective genre

And for that demon sh*t I bumped LiveLoveA$AP so many times and never felt no damn Demon touch me n*gga, that's some bullsh*t

And even if the Illuminati is real there ain't sh*t you can do man because you have no power to stop it, simply put. If the Illuminati is real the time will come where something will happen and you may be presented with opportunity to make a stand, the only thing you can do until then is tread your mind through the bullsh*t, try to have a connection with god, and stay informed

His sh*t is DEMONIC/SATANIC f*ggotRY REALM, he isnt Illuminati he ain't reach that status
and never will, this guy not a global mainstream superstar he low level TOOL to catch the f*ggotry kids out there and fu*k them over, have them looking like Warlocks praying to satan and sh*t.
 5 years ago '11        #57
anti 10 heat pts10
space
space
 The N said:
been tellin ya this dude is from the Satanic f*ggotry Realm, you really think he just came out no where and got his 15 minutes?, he told ya he sold his soul and payments are due HE CAN'T KEEP UP WITH PAYMENTS. He been reppin Crowley on PESO, DID YOU EVEN NOTICE THAT? OR WERE YOU IN f*ggotRY MODE NOTICING HIS "STYLE", look closely fools CROWLEY IS REPRESENTED IN THAT VIDEO HEAVY.

They been doing satanic sh*t way before the deal, now they just further push the satanic f*ggotry realm to the masses of young fools.

OH WAKE UP You might think he doing "SCREW VOICE" in his joints but that's actually DEMONIC VOICE in his persona, he isn't paying tribute to Houston with that sh*t HE MAKING SURE HIS DEMONIC TONE is also part of his songs.
*goes to watch Peso again*

I don't get it though, you're saying them n*ggas been heavy on satanic sh*t before the fame and 'Sony's artist development team' created A$APs persona?

I couldn't arrange 4 of my n*ggas to meet up at taco bell let alone agree to worship satan..

06-27-2012, 05:37 PM         #58
Sin Loc  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The N said:
Been tellin ya this dude is from the Satanic f*ggotry Realm, you really think he just came out no where and got his 15 minutes?, he told ya he sold his soul and payments are due HE CAN'T KEEP UP WITH PAYMENTS. He been reppin Crowley on PESO, DID YOU EVEN NOTICE THAT? OR WERE YOU IN f*ggotRY MODE NOTICING HIS "STYLE", look closely fools CROWLEY IS REPRESENTED IN THAT VIDEO HEAVY.

OH WAKE UP You might think he doing "SCREW VOICE" in his joints but that's actually DEMONIC VOICE in his persona, he isn't paying tribute to Houston with that sh*t HE MAKING SURE HIS DEMONIC TONE is also part of his songs, bet ya didn't think of that before, have ya thinking he chopped and screwing nah homie he on that Satanic DEMOMIC sh*t with all that "Ahhh....Yeah" sh*t.

[video - click to view]

besides the black scale tee's i dont see sh*t bruh
 5 years ago '08        #59
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
 Sin Loc said:
feelin real tough in southside florida huh, book me a plane ticket out there and I'll fu*k you up over some boxden bullsh*t

then go to south beach for a little bit

then go back and fu*k you up again

fu*k n*gga

lol

watch him ignore that, he probably shook to even take it there with ya YET want to talk sh*t, some other thread almost sparked up a f!ght then dude backed off right away, soon as a dude from his same state said lets go, dude said "I was kidding, what I look like f!ghting over some BX sh*t"
 5 years ago '08        #60
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
 Sin Loc said:

besides the black scale tee's i dont see sh*t bruh
See that's how they do, I bet your sub mindset actually saw it but you didn't notice it,
look closely son CROWLEY IS THERE.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
47 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
100 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
62 comments
22 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
22 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy