ASAP Satanism Video

most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
80 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
55 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
54 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-27-2012, 11:00 AM         #21
ajs420  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this illuminati sh*t is so stupid...
the labels purposely want them to do this sh*t
so you talk about em, in turn giving them more exposure.

more you talk about Kanye or any other rapper being in the illuminati
more times youre gonna listen to his songs to see if you hear any proof..
its all about the marketing.

theyre entertainment puppets....
thats it..
theyre NOT in the illuminati..
if anything, theyre just against Christianity because our whole society is based off Christianity and how we all need to believe in God and have faith, and blah blah blah.. the minute you go against our religious "norms," people start making a huge deal out of it.
people like Tyler the Creator and his managers laugh at these people like you....

these artists portray their image in a Satanistic way(making themselves seem independent or individualistic)
they probably dont even practice Satanism nor know what it really means..
they know that you buy into this illuminati, Satanist, bullsh*t..

Last edited by ajs420; 06-27-2012 at 11:13 AM..
 06-27-2012, 12:06 PM         #22
Sin Loc  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
BLACK LABEL?

06-27-2012, 12:14 PM         #23
Sin Loc  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that f*ggotry purrp promoting for raider klan is more guilty of this symbolic illuminati bullsh*t then a$ap wearing BLVCK SCVLE

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

difference is, purrp aint hiding his a.ssociation

Last edited by Sin Loc; 06-27-2012 at 12:21 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #24
polorsport2345 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,168 | Props total: 1625 1625
I hate this corny a.ss n*gga that says 50% facts & stretches all the other sh*t
 06-27-2012, 12:35 PM         #25
Sin Loc  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Trill n*gga said:
this n*gga gotta vendetta aganist sgp

You must be yams or one of rockys other cronies
its just funny because i know how that n*gga markese gets down..

SGP and the whole raider klan movement is a pyramid scheme only HE eating off of..

its a mockery of real crews.. its music made by a disillusioned n*gga who is highly emotional..
 5 years ago '09        #26
K0ntrast 63 heat pts63
space
space
$29,700 | Props total: 13243 13243
uhhh no....
 06-27-2012, 12:42 PM         #27
Sin Loc  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Trill n*gga said:
Damn bruh you must really hate that n*gga

I didn't know it was that serious but I bet a dub you was fu*king with dude when he still was makin tracks with ASAP....you come off as a groupie n*gga who got a lot animosity towards dude beacuse he don't fu*k with you favorite rapper no more

Its just music n*gga calm down
I'm just out to expose that n*gga for what he is, thats about it.
 06-27-2012, 12:52 PM         #28
Sin Loc  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Trill n*gga said:
alright good luck on your little mission then
thanks for your profound words of encouragement
 5 years ago '05        #29
drama_kiNg 62 heat pts62
space
space
$14,284 | Props total: 675 675
whatever.. they can do wahtever they want
 5 years ago '05        #30
drama_kiNg 62 heat pts62
space
space
the devil.. this sh*t is too much ahahha
 5 years ago '11        #31
anti 10 heat pts10
space
space
$3,595 | Props total: 3674 3674
 Sin Loc said:
I'm just out to expose that n*gga for what he is, thats about it.
sin loc, where you figure this stuff about about sgp? Not a lot of info on this dude.
I just recently heard about him from the black god video, dude seem to come out of no where after asap got exposer.

I listen to his mixtape and all i really picked up was derogatory things to women songs i.e. suck a n*gga d!ck x10.. next track..ride that d!ck x10...How could this guys music affect anyone in the slightest when his music has no substance at all besides the black god & Osiris of east.

What's his agenda?
What's Raider klan? sgp got that sh*t tatted on his chest bruh.
What's Blackland?
How is dude a snake doe?
He really down with the occult?

Last edited by anti; 06-27-2012 at 01:42 PM..
 5 years ago '09        #32
DJ Idol 18 heat pts18
space
space
$4,004 | Props total: 945 945
"Amimititty"

5 years ago '07        #33
Sleazy 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,560 | Props total: 307 307

Vin Steezel said:
In that years time, my relationship with the Lord God has improved DRAMATICALLY, I Bullsh*t yall not! I pray and thank the lord for damn near everything, I might take a good sh*t and be thankful for it. You really begin to realize how thankful you are FOR LIFE without all the constant bombardment of distractions all vying for your attention.[/SIZE]
 5 years ago '06        #34
S0uthernScience 60 heat pts60
space
space
$3,881 | Props total: 1185 1185
Real sh*t
 06-27-2012, 01:46 PM         #35
Sin Loc  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 anti said:
sin loc, where you figure this stuff about about sgp? Not a lot of info on this dude.
I just recently heard about him from the black god video, dude seem to come out of no where after asap got exposer.

I listen to his mixtape and all i really picked up was derogatory things to women songs i.e. suck a n*gga d!ck x10.. next track..ride that d!ck x10...How could this guys music affect anyone in the slightest when his music has no substance at all besides the black god & Osiris of east.

What's his agenda?
What's Raider klan?
What's Blackland?
How is dude a snake doe?
He really down with the occult?
1. a$ap put this n*gga on - SGP lived with the whole mob - they fed, clothed, introduced - the whole nine - and basically SGP and a$ap are pre-madonnas and are both alphas - however a$ap was running the whole show, SGP got jelous, and got kicked out and sent home to Miami (his hometown)

2. his songs go back in forth between kicking 'knowledge' and disrespecting women - he's spoken before on twitter (and deleted tweets) regarding his relationship with god, and how he fell away from him, but he's out to provide this generation with knowledge - but none of his new music reflects that at all, he's promoting dark arts - and real n*ggas know this.

3. his agenda is BRK or 'Blackland Raider Klan' he refers to Miami as 'black land' and raider klan is his 'crew' anyways he's started a crew based out of miami, and has grown to become an internet gang, as there are random white people from iowa and nebraska reppin ' raider klan ' because there is no system of iniaition - 'oh thats your man? put him on'. BRK is in memphis, seattle, cali, texas, all over the US really, but none of these n*ggas have met since there all between the ages of 16 and 20 lol and just communicate via internet. SGP dont got money to travel like that, either do his people, thats why HIS AGENDA has only promoted himself and none of the other 'artists' such as Keynata etc. they are apart of HIS crew, pushing HIS movement, but not eating?

4. his occult involvement is in plain sight. he's had the black land raider klan radio 6.66, he does occult sh*t blatantly in his videos, he talks about osiris, black god, his sh*t is outwardly demonic b

aint much sh*t else to say
 5 years ago '11        #36
PotheadFocker 169 heat pts169
space
space
$33,339 | Props total: 8508 8508
 DelbertMengel said:
they do this sh*t so you think they are more interesting than they are. they are nothing more than a new set of industry pawns.
I agree, but Rocky is alright at rapping

p.s. Sin Loc is the new biggest A$AP d!ckrider on bx, congrats man

5 years ago '11        #37
anti 10 heat pts10
space
space
 ajs420 said:
this illuminati sh*t is so stupid...
the labels purposely want them to do this sh*t
so you talk about em, in turn giving them more exposure.

more you talk about Kanye or any other rapper being in the illuminati
more times youre gonna listen to his songs to see if you hear any proof..
its all about the marketing.

theyre entertainment puppets....
thats it..
theyre NOT in the illuminati..
if anything, theyre just against Christianity because our whole society is based off Christianity and how we all need to believe in God and have faith, and blah blah blah.. the minute you go against our religious "norms," people start making a huge deal out of it.
people like Tyler the Creator and his managers laugh at these people like you....

these artists portray their image in a Satanistic way(making themselves seem independent or individualistic)
they probably dont even practice Satanism nor know what it really means..
they know that you buy into this illuminati, Satanist, bullsh*t..

Don't sleep on this!
 5 years ago '11        #38
anti 10 heat pts10
space
space
 Sin Loc said:
1. a$ap put this n*gga on - SGP lived with the whole mob - they fed, clothed, introduced - the whole nine - and basically SGP and a$ap are pre-madonnas and are both alphas - however a$ap was running the whole show, SGP got jelous, and got kicked out and sent home to Miami (his hometown)

2. his songs go back in forth between kicking 'knowledge' and disrespecting women - he's spoken before on twitter (and deleted tweets) regarding his relationship with god, and how he fell away from him, but he's out to provide this generation with knowledge - but none of his new music reflects that at all, he's promoting dark arts - and real n*ggas know this.

3. his agenda is BRK or 'Blackland Raider Klan' he refers to Miami as 'black land' and raider klan is his 'crew' anyways he's started a crew based out of miami, and has grown to become an internet gang, as there are random white people from iowa and nebraska reppin ' raider klan ' because there is no system of iniaition - 'oh thats your man? put him on'. BRK is in memphis, seattle, cali, texas, all over the US really, but none of these n*ggas have met since there all between the ages of 16 and 20 lol and just communicate via internet. SGP dont got money to travel like that, either do his people, thats why HIS AGENDA has only promoted himself and none of the other 'artists' such as Keynata etc. they are apart of HIS crew, pushing HIS movement, but not eating?

4. his occult involvement is in plain sight. he's had the black land raider klan radio 6.66, he does occult sh*t blatantly in his videos, he talks about osiris, black god, his sh*t is outwardly demonic b

aint much sh*t else to say
props my dude.
 5 years ago '06        #39
Southern_Boi 
space
space
$2,761 | Props total: 1 1
illuminati is to ignorance what n****r is to knowledge
 5 years ago '05        #40
drama_kiNg 62 heat pts62
space
space
man ... why don't you guys realize that most of these artists use these symbols in their sh*t to get people to talk about them? you guys are fu*king dumb, you believe that these guys are all satan worshipping involved in the occult because you watch these brainwashed n*ggas on youtube ranting about nonsense ... do any of you ever get out? enjoy life man fu*k all this nonsense
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
70 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
76 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
191 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Did This NBA Announcer Stole Boxden Lingo?
27 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
55 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
24 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
77 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
63 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy