ASAP Satanism Video

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
149 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
94 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
79 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
135 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-27-2012, 04:33 AM         #1
11943 pageviews
123 comments

JoeyPrince 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ASAP Satanism Video

[video - click to view]

them n*ggas wack anyway image

123 comments for "ASAP Satanism Video"

06-27-2012, 04:59 AM         #2
VigilanteSeason  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 5 years ago '09        #3
EnricoChiesa 30 heat pts30
space
space
$4,417 | Props total: 762 762
 5 years ago '04        #4
Franchise08 69 heat pts69
space
space
$3,834 | Props total: 4 4
What a f*ggot...

Oh and.......Illuminati.
 5 years ago '10        #5
Spartan 119 25 heat pts25
space
space
$3,719 | Props total: 1230 1230

[pic - click to view]

06-27-2012, 07:22 AM         #6
Haze_Reloaded  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Some of these artist really do that stuff though.

The guy talking went off the deep end though. And of course no real proof.
 5 years ago '05        #7
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
space
$13,723 | Props total: 2177 2177
.... tell ya like this.. Illuminati is so mainstream now it's hardly "evil".. That sh*t is like the 2012 version of Ed hardy.. It's everywhere..

Not only that.. It's an attention grabber.. If I had products out right now, or was an entertainer please believe I would fu*k with the public with some "secret embedded images"

..especially these days when religious people are slowly fading away and are seen as the crazy ones...
 5 years ago '10        #8
Delbert Mengel 28 heat pts28
space
space
$20,551 | Props total: 195 195
they do this sh*t so you think they are more interesting than they are. they are nothing more than a new set of industry pawns.
 5 years ago '10        #9
Delbert Mengel 28 heat pts28
space
space
$20,551 | Props total: 195 195
^^ stfu man
 06-27-2012, 09:42 AM         #10
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
A$AP /_\ Illuminati forever. NWO. <0>.
 06-27-2012, 10:00 AM         #11
WordOnThaStreet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Vin Steezel said:
This dude was a bit too preachy for some, but the truth is that this n*gga is sayin some real sh*t. Yall might not want to believe some sh*t is going down with SOMEBODY pulling the strings, but you HAVE to acknoweledge that these music artist, movies and TV shows are all PROMOTING SOMETHING!

putting out alllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll the entertainment you know and love, WHAT THE FUGG DO THEY HAVE TO LOSE?

For real doe manyg, sh*t is all corrupt by du's. I'm going almost a year without Television. I mean I watch TV shows but thats because I only have cable internet with my computer being hooked up to my LED TV. I'm trying to tell you Television is EVIL with it subliminal commercials, news telling you only what they want you to hear, TV shows promoting agendas, and GOD ONLY KNOWS WHAT kind of sh*t they are transmitting through the frequencies now that Television has switched from ANALOG TO DIGITAL.

In that years time, my relationship with the Lord God has improved DRAMATICALLY, I Bullsh*t yall not! I pray and thank the lord for damn near everything, I might take a good sh*t and be thankful for it. You really begin to realize how thankful you are FOR LIFE without all the constant bombardment of distractions all vying for your attention.
u just made me consider cutting tv out completely
 06-27-2012, 10:09 AM         #12
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
People still watch TV? I don't even own a flatscreen or any TV at all, but I could if I wanted one, I just don't have time to dedicate to a TV anymore. Only reason I would get one is to plug my laptop up to it.
 5 years ago '10        #13
Kool Aid 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,956 | Props total: 1990 1990
Illuminati for life

06-27-2012, 10:34 AM         #14
WordOnThaStreet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sam Rothstein said:
People still watch TV? I don't even own a flatscreen or any TV at all, but I could if I wanted one, I just don't have time to dedicate to a TV anymore. Only reason I would get one is to plug my laptop up to it.
how old are you?
 5 years ago '04        #15
marcchrome 42 heat pts42
space
space
$11,748 | Props total: 2410 2410
 Vin Steezel said:
This dude was a bit too preachy for some, but the truth is that this n*gga is sayin some real sh*t. Yall might not want to believe some sh*t is going down with SOMEBODY pulling the strings, but you HAVE to acknoweledge that these music artist, movies and TV shows are all PROMOTING SOMETHING!

putting out alllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll the entertainment you know and love, WHAT THE FUGG DO THEY HAVE TO LOSE?

For real doe manyg, sh*t is all corrupt by du's. I'm going almost a year without Television. I mean I watch TV shows but thats because I only have cable internet with my computer being hooked up to my LED TV. I'm trying to tell you Television is EVIL with it subliminal commercials, news telling you only what they want you to hear, TV shows promoting agendas, and GOD ONLY KNOWS WHAT kind of sh*t they are transmitting through the frequencies now that Television has switched from ANALOG TO DIGITAL.

In that years time, my relationship with the Lord God has improved DRAMATICALLY, I Bullsh*t yall not! I pray and thank the lord for damn near everything, I might take a good sh*t and be thankful for it. You really begin to realize how thankful you are FOR LIFE without all the constant bombardment of distractions all vying for your attention.

06-27-2012, 10:36 AM         #16
WordOnThaStreet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this dude asap rocky is smoking a blunt inside a pentagram which looks like its set up ritual ready.......these n*ggas is really doing witchcraft
 5 years ago '10        #17
quan3106 88 heat pts88
space
space
$9,211 | Props total: 11063 11063
This n*gga in the video got Vampire teeth doe...
 5 years ago '04        #18
Jussn Kredible 42 heat pts42
space
space
$3,409 | Props total: 58 58
this ol half werewolf a.ss n*gga...y the n*gga got 1 fang tho?
 06-27-2012, 10:54 AM         #19
104  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Where you at Yams

no comment?
 5 years ago '11        #20
anti 10 heat pts10
space
space
$3,578 | Props total: 3550 3550
I don't know the depths of the occult or the subliminal imagery & music that forerunner is talking about, but about the "insider entertainment" guy who had a demonic attack while listening to LiveLoveAsap I have my doubts that A$AP Rocky is knowledge enough in the occult/'dark arts' to craft a 4 minute song to 'cause that sort of reaction...that is just beyond me.

Though i understand the use of the imagery as a media tool it causes curiosity, it draws attention to impressionable people the allure of the "forbidden" like the occult, seduction, and the same reason as kids we wanted to test out a ouija board.

Of course asap rocky is aware of the image and the attention it will gain, but i wonder if some of these artist really understand the depths and meaning behind all the imagery, Jay-Z comes to mind, he's intelligent and the fact he isn't a 24 year old new to the fame like Rocky he understands everything he does, release, says, and wear will make a statement for example when jay does a show he wears unique shirts with symbols on them (not black scale, Jay been rocking these odd shirts for years) & when he wore the black hoodie with the Aleister Crowley quote, majority of Jay-Z's audience isn't familiar with that stuff doesn't have a clue or aware of the imagery, i'm curious what's the purpose..This isn't anything new in music i do sometimes wonder if they take it more than just an 'image'.
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
152 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
78 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
46 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
71 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
96 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
50 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy