Damn!! Is all I can say
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
50 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
36 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
70 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #81
Emperor85 
space
space
space
$7,901 | Props total: 5742 5742
 the407problem said:
why do people give a fu*k about sh*t like this????
cause they live boring a.ss lives and need some drama in their lives
 5 years ago '08        #82
DooM 66 heat pts66
space
space
$28,017 | Props total: 19979 19979
i dunno ... it may be something about her...
 06-28-2012, 09:53 AM         #83
Skratch  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
old lame a.ss rapper, still fu*kin leftovers and ugly bi*ches with fake a.sses
 5 years ago '10        #84
SpazzOut 63 heat pts63
space
space
$3,580 | Props total: 1671 1671
 Chief Dee said:
If you a lightskinned, dominican, or rican chick on twitter you gonna get stalked by Joe Buddens. That's a fact, his stans marvel at him but like I said earlier Buddens is a 2012 semi famous version of the kids that were on myspace looking for s3x during the mid 2000's. This is Hoe Budden's game to stay relevant, he stalks 40 chicks on twitter, gets ignored by 35, pulls about 5. He goes through those 5 in order, post them online for his fans, but will never speak on the 35 other bi*ches who ignored him. I been know the deal, that's why dude never impressed me. Budden is twitter simping, Fabolous is ACTUALLY the true pimp that Hoey fans think Hoe Buddens is.

true sh*t
 5 years ago '11        #85
Blue Dream 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,448 | Props total: 594 594
 Chief Dee said:
It's a known fact that Hoe Buddens is an infamous twitter stalker. Even Jenna Shea said so in the past. Dude is e-thirsty as hell. He acts like how highschool kids did back during myspace. You cant tell his captain save a joe stans sh*t, they still think he's a don. He's a semi famous dude who flops and spends half the day looking for internet hookups.
You ride Joe's d!ck more than Tahiry & Esther combined. n*gga can't see the word "Joe" in a thread title without coming in with a paragraph ready.

Off that tho, Joe's a troll (with a new bi*ch), Tahiry a jump who goes from being cool with the n*gga one day, to having some world ending issue the next (which happens to be right when her name gets relevant again).

You n*ggas is hilarious, b.
 5 years ago '10        #86
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,112 | Props total: 1271 1271
attention derprived wh0ore
 5 years ago '10        #87
Cashis Clay 25 heat pts25
space
space
$4,869 | Props total: 226 226
 Chief Dee said:
If you a lightskinned, dominican, or rican chick on twitter you gonna get stalked by Joe Buddens. That's a fact, his stans marvel at him but like I said earlier Buddens is a 2012 semi famous version of the kids that were on myspace looking for s3x during the mid 2000's. This is Hoe Budden's game to stay relevant, he stalks 40 chicks on twitter, gets ignored by 35, pulls about 5. He goes through those 5 in order, post them online for his fans, but will never speak on the 35 other bi*ches who ignored him. I been know the deal, that's why dude never impressed me. Budden is twitter simping, Fabolous is ACTUALLY the true pimp that Hoey fans think Hoe Buddens is.

You must not know about his pool parties...I don't think there's a need to chase any hoes when he got some bad bi*ches on his d!ck...

The chick put up a an old pic if them and he sent one tweet responding to it...

She went off cuz she knew n*ggas like you was gonna come save her and extend her 15 min
 5 years ago '11        #88
CamoBoxers 20 heat pts20
space
space
$2,669 | Props total: 15 15
 Blue Dream said:
You ride Joe's d!ck more than Tahiry & Esther combined. n*gga can't see the word "Joe" in a thread title without coming in with a paragraph ready.

Off that tho, Joe's a troll (with a new bi*ch), Tahiry a jump who goes from being cool with the n*gga one day, to having some world ending issue the next (which happens to be right when her name gets relevant again).

You n*ggas is hilarious, b.

its pretty clear that he's joe's #1 fan.
 5 years ago '08        #89
Loyalist 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,156 | Props total: 305 305
 Chief Dee said:

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '08        #90
shush456 
space
space
$1,599 | Props total: 59 59
 hollabizak said:
More evidence that east coast n*ggaz is lame as hell.
O_o .. this nicca lost or something.. only thing the West got over us is Sunshine and loud weed.. Yall shipp that sh*t too us so we good
 5 years ago '10        #91
illement 10 heat pts10
space
space
$12,489 | Props total: 1533 1533
 regularjoe said:
How are y'all gonna call Budden lame, when y'all just believe anything Tahiry says? That's equally lame. You have NO IDEA what goes on outside of what you see with your two eyes. Some of yall believe anything a woman says. Sad.
 5 years ago '10        #92
illement 10 heat pts10
space
space
 King856 said:
only f*ggots count other peoples money, remember that
So are you calling yourself a f*ggot since you're an accountant?
 5 years ago '09        #93
Zaosyn 261 heat pts261
space
space
$14,072 | Props total: 1120 1120
Go get you some pus*y and go home Joe
 5 years ago '10        #94
illement 10 heat pts10
space
space
 King856 said:
being paid to count a companies money>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> being on BX counting a rappers loot.

get your a.ss back to the kitchen and wash them dirty dishes chico
We in the same business Jose
 5 years ago '10        #95
illement 10 heat pts10
space
space
 King856 said:
you're girls a JOSE

what you do Ill?
Junior business analyst. Forecasting and sh*t. Report to the IR team. I'm waiting till I finish school and grab some more internships and move to something else. Not much room here for me in this company.

Last edited by illement; 06-28-2012 at 03:22 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
106 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
187 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
50 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
97 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy