meek mill is the worst rapper from philly, why do people like him so much?

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
17 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
84 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
66 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #21
Playa 70 heat pts70
space
space
$22,836 | Props total: 195 195
2nd hottest next to NY
 06-27-2012, 07:57 AM         #22
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It ain't 2003 no more homie. Your opiniond don't mean nothing. @ New York and Philly being hot, we talking about money or lyrics? Men lie women lie, numbers don't.
 06-27-2012, 08:02 AM         #23
hollabizak  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Haha! this is the last n*gga you pussee n*ggaz should be complaining about, i like his style better than East Coast n*ggaz like cass, wale sucks a.ss with a straw,even white ppl know he sucks. Meek Mill is the hottest artist out. 2chainz fu*king sucks as well.You should be complaining about Wacka flocka or Big sean.
 06-27-2012, 08:11 AM         #24
hollabizak  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
2pac showed you fu*k n*ggaz that technical rap sh*t dont make you the best . Cass is a wack one hit wonder thats why he never made it far. He dont know how to make a song.When will you fu*k n*ggaz realize that if you cant make a hit you wont last?All these n*ggaz you named are one hit wonders and not better than Meek at all. I like straight foward lyrics, save the technical Fake unreal bullsh*t metaphors most of you east coast n*ggaz like.
 5 years ago '10        #25
PrinceDeville25 24 heat pts24
space
space
$5,178 | Props total: 464 464
EHHHHHH Lyrically he's not that good............
 06-27-2012, 08:21 AM         #26
Dos-effect  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

Dude is alright..............I agree his voice and style gets irritating especially when he raps fast.........but I think its his energy and charisma that aids him........he is just good enough lyrically to pass with those 2 factors on his side
 06-27-2012, 08:26 AM         #27
bdp1510  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He just joined the right team, that's it..... to me he fit right in with a group of philly n*gga's that can spit, he definitely not the best rapper out of Philly but it's about the moves I guess. He just fits the formula for casual rap fans (equivalent to casual sports fans, they don't watch it they just got a favorite team, and watch the playoffs, think they know some sh*t) he spit over hard beats and talk about basic sh*t, so for casual rap fans he gone be hot
 5 years ago '08        #28
DooM 66 heat pts66
space
space
$28,009 | Props total: 19910 19910
First time i heard a full verse from dude was on the "Rack City" remix... and i kinda dont wanna hear sh*t else from him..
 06-27-2012, 08:57 AM         #29
hollabizak  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PrinceDeville25 said:
EHHHHHH Lyrically he's not that good............
Who came up with this sh*t about whats lyrical and whats not? you dont have to be technical to lyrical. Get off that sh*t.Most technical rappers cant make songs and are boring as fu*k.
 06-27-2012, 09:01 AM         #30
Dos-effect  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hollabizak said:
Who came up with this sh*t about whats lyrical and whats not? you dont have to be technical to lyrical. Get off that sh*t.Most technical rappers cant make songs and are boring as fu*k.
People who actually listen to lyrics.........wtf are you talking about..........smh............dude do you listen to music or skim through it?
 06-27-2012, 09:04 AM         #31
hollabizak  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dos-effect said:
People who actually listen to lyrics.........wtf are you talking about..........smh............dude do you listen to music or skim through it?
2pac wasnt technical at all and he sh*ts on most peoples top 5
 06-27-2012, 09:13 AM         #32
bigree61  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nyuzi said:
2nd hottest next to NY
i thought i was the only one that seen that
 5 years ago '04        #33
Young Hov 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,473 | Props total: 3 3
 DrX said:
i mean philly is the 2nd hottest city next to NY and they got some bad boys on the mc (free, cass, beans, chris etc...) how did meek blow. his lyrics suck, his voice is annoying and his delivery was bitten from yung wun

i dont get it...whats so special about him? im disappointed in philly for rocking with him, he aint lyrical...i though yall had more integrity.

imo wale and pill destroyed him on self made vol 1, hell stalley got him on pt 2
and at the end of the day meek had the best song on the album, one of last years biggest anthems and the song still gets played today heavy

meek knows how to make songs, its that simple
 5 years ago '12        #34
coachscott33 
space
space
$254 | Props total: 0 0
The boy is a respectable Artist, Free voice annoying if we talking about that!!! Not mr putta beat on putta beat on.
 5 years ago '11        #35
EL CHAPO 99 heat pts99
space
space
space
$6,582 | Props total: 3631 3631
freck billionaire is the best rapper out of philly

meek mill is like 17th
 5 years ago '04        #36
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,443 | Props total: 6511 6511
i just hope when his album comes out it won't be a dream chaser 3. its like if you hear 1 meek tape you basically know what you going to get

not saying it is bad but having 3 tapes/albums like that in a year period gets a little stale
 5 years ago '06        #37
Special Edd 167 heat pts167
space
space
$26,614 | Props total: 8919 8919
u n*ggas hate son.

errbody outta philly freestyle gtfo hating thats some sucker sh*t drx
 5 years ago '04        #38
minimeblunts 
space
space
$4,710 | Props total: 11 11
Meek is k!llin it... haters gonna hate!
 5 years ago '04        #39
shabaz4242 38 heat pts38
space
space
$8,504 | Props total: 1569 1569
energy,delivery,switching flows up left an right kid has punch lines an he just raw period hard to hate plus he ain't doin no tracks for the bi*ches usually y'all n*ggas hate on that he's keeping it all street
 06-27-2012, 01:24 PM         #40
Saphire Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DrX said:
i mean philly is the 2nd hottest city next to NY and they got some bad boys on the mc (free, cass, beans, chris etc...) how did meek blow. his lyrics suck, his voice is annoying and his delivery was bitten from yung wun

i dont get it...whats so special about him? im disappointed in philly for rocking with him, he aint lyrical...i though yall had more integrity.

imo wale and pill destroyed him on self made vol 1, hell stalley got him on pt 2

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
138 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
112 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
19 comments
1 day ago