Jun 26 - Oreo's Gay Pride Cookie To Celebrate Homosexuality. Sparks Debate.

most viewed right now
 114
Jersey Drug King-Pin gets sworn in as a lawyer
22 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 111
Pusha Takes DIRECT SHOT AT Wheelchair Jimmy DRAKE "It was Never Written Like Q..
182 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 68
RIP Pusha T just ended his own career tonight by taking a shot at Drake
130 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 57
NBA Police release video of Milwaukee Buck Sterling Brown Arrest
129 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #161
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$27,748 | Props total: 16570 16570
 trill jackson said:
how about the fact they're aids spreaders?
Translation:

I have no logical response

It's just funny to me that these n*ggas have no logical reason to hate homos3xuals so they hide behind the Bible which has many other practices that they ingnore or look at as dated. But this is the ONE thing in there that they follow vehemently.

Same n*ggas hating gays are the ones fornicating, eating shellfish, stealing, lying and all the other things the bible states is wrong, but when it comes to this issue all of a sudden they're adamant followers of the bibles teachings

n*ggas is so funny when it comes to this sh*t
 6 years ago '04        #162
tdm2000 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,178 | Props total: 553 553
 hayday12 said:
And gays with kids didn't seem to have a problem getting either or.
Either you're trolling or you're missing the point.
 6 years ago '10        #163
trill jackson 833 heat pts833
space
avatar space
space
$21,009 | Props total: 23123 23123
 TheMindOf said:
Translation:

I have no logical response

It's just funny to me that these n*ggas have no logical reason to hate homos3xuals so they hide behind the Bible which has many other practices that they ingnore or look at as dated. But this is the ONE thing in there that they follow vehemently.

Same n*ggas hating gays are the ones fornicating, eating shellfish, stealing, lying and all the other things the bible states is wrong, but when it comes to this issue all of a sudden they're adamant followers of the bibles teachings

n*ggas is so funny when it comes to this sh*t
there's aids in the bible?
 6 years ago '11        #164
hayday12 85 heat pts85
space
avatar space
space
$2,530 | Props total: 807 807
 tdm2000 said:
Either you're trolling or you're missing the point.
I understand the point completely. A man and a female are biologically created to procreate. But is that fact stopping gays from having kids? No, because there are other methods for them to procreate also. Thus they are still putting more humans on the planet.

So how is reproduction an argument if gays are still reproducing?
 6 years ago '10        #165
trill jackson 833 heat pts833
space
avatar space
space
$21,009 | Props total: 23123 23123
why do gay supporters accuse everyone who disagrees with them of hating gay people?
 6 years ago '10        #166
trill jackson 833 heat pts833
space
avatar space
space
$21,009 | Props total: 23123 23123
 hayday12 said:
I understand the point completely. A man and a female are biologically created to procreate. But is that fact stopping gays from having kids? No, because there are other methods for them to procreate also. Thus they are still putting more humans on the planet.

So how is reproduction an argument if gays are still reproducing?
so you're telling me two men can reproduce? give me a minute to make some popcorn cause this should be good
 6 years ago '11        #167
hayday12 85 heat pts85
space
avatar space
space
$2,530 | Props total: 807 807
 trill jackson said:
so you're telling me two men can reproduce? give me a minute to make some popcorn cause this should be good
Through a surrogate.



Pay attention man.
 6 years ago '10        #168
trill jackson 833 heat pts833
space
avatar space
space
$21,009 | Props total: 23123 23123
 hayday12 said:
Through a surrogate.



Pay attention man.
that's not reproduction!
 6 years ago '11        #169
hayday12 85 heat pts85
space
avatar space
space
$2,530 | Props total: 807 807
 trill jackson said:
that's not reproduction!
Surrogacy is an arrangement in which a woman carries and delivers a child for another couple or person. A new born baby is a new born baby regardless of who it's coming from.

























































 6 years ago '04        #170
tdm2000 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,178 | Props total: 553 553
Yep, he's missing the point.
 6 years ago '11        #171
hayday12 85 heat pts85
space
avatar space
space
$2,530 | Props total: 807 807
 tdm2000 said:
Yep, he's missing the point.
What's the point then since it's clearly flying over my head. \


If your point is gays shouldn't be together because they can't reproduce together (which I acknowledged) then you're really just nitpicking.


Last edited by hayday12; 06-29-2012 at 03:21 PM..
 6 years ago '10        #172
trill jackson 833 heat pts833
space
avatar space
space
$21,009 | Props total: 23123 23123
i know what surrogacy is do you know what reproduction is? it's something gays CAN"T DO!
 6 years ago '11        #173
hayday12 85 heat pts85
space
avatar space
space
$2,530 | Props total: 807 807
 trill jackson said:
i know what surrogacy is do you know what reproduction is? it's something gays CAN"T DO!
Point being?
 06-29-2012, 03:24 PM         #174
Sniggit 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ill explain it for yall since you aint made it simple enough

Surrogacy will be the sperm cell from one of the men, not a combination of both. Thus it is not reproduction of the couple, only of one of the parents. Thus, gays CANNOT reproduce.

However, one can and the other can adopt.
 6 years ago '10        #175
trill jackson 833 heat pts833
space
avatar space
space
$21,009 | Props total: 23123 23123
 hayday12 said:
Point being?
you said the opposite now you're asking what my point is?
 6 years ago '11        #176
hayday12 85 heat pts85
space
avatar space
space
$2,530 | Props total: 807 807
 Sniggit said:
Ill explain it for yall since you aint made it simple enough

Surrogacy will be the sperm cell from one of the men, not a combination of both. Thus it is not reproduction of the couple, only of one of the parents. Thus, gays CANNOT reproduce.

However, one can and the other can adopt.
Nobody is saying they can.

Which is why I brought up surrogacy in the first place.
 6 years ago '04        #177
tdm2000 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,178 | Props total: 553 553
 hayday12 said:
What's the point then since it's clearly flying over my head. \


If your point is gays shouldn't be together because they can't reproduce together (which I acknowledged) then you're really just nitpicking.
 tdm2000 said:
No one is hating gays or saying they're bad, but not agreeing with the practice.

Take away God from the equation for a second.... Normal reproduction is only possible from male and female counterparts. Some things were initially designed in their ways.
Nah, I'm saying that men and women were originally designed to need one another. Whether you believe that need is just for reproduction or companionship is your opinion. Like, plants need dirt or fish need water.
 6 years ago '10        #178
trill jackson 833 heat pts833
space
avatar space
space
$21,009 | Props total: 23123 23123
 hayday12 said:
Nobody is saying they can.

Which is why I brought up surrogacy in the first place.
you said they can that's why i got the popcorn
 6 years ago '10        #179
trill jackson 833 heat pts833
space
avatar space
space
$21,009 | Props total: 23123 23123
 hayday12 said:
I understand the point completely. A man and a female are biologically created to procreate. But is that fact stopping gays from having kids? No, because there are other methods for them to procreate also. Thus they are still putting more humans on the planet.

So how is reproduction an argument if gays are still reproducing?
do you remember typing this?
 06-29-2012, 03:42 PM         #180
Sniggit 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hayday12 said:
Nobody is saying they can.

Which is why I brought up surrogacy in the first place.
Mann im just starting to get fadded, look back at what you were arguing.

Did I state, that I was stating, that you said they can and im proving they cant? nop
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 48
Image(s) inside She Earned Her Stripes...
19 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 34
ashley graham killing it i'm sold yo!
87 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 19
Image(s) inside Fresh Prince Of Bel Air Mansion 2018
83 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 15
Video inside Rockstar game's troubles summed up perfectly
88 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
 14
May 22 - Deadly Chinese Fentanyl Is Creating a New Era of Drug Kingpins
63 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 14
Video inside Graphics are Blurring the Lines, ya ready for this?.
37 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
 12
Video inside Top 10 Comic Book Superheroes NOT from Marvel or DC
19 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 4
Video inside Twitch streamer FouseyTUBE plays Fortnite for 19 hours and gets 0 wins
22 comments
2 days ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy