Jun 26 - Oreo's Gay Pride Cookie To Celebrate Homosexuality. Sparks Debate.

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
119 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
62 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
61 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
102 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #101
Beach Bum 51 heat pts51
space
space
$5,912 | Props total: 37 37
 M said:
Ohhhhhhh excuse my slowness, I haven't had my coffee yet

they do look good

excuses excuses
 5 years ago '11        #102
X_WunderKind_X 909 heat pts909
space
space
$42,214 | Props total: 17626 17626
 Michael_Moore said:
gay ppl wont stop with their agenda until everybody is gay....
wait a second, are you gay? do you think you'll turn gay just by the presence of gay ppl?
 5 years ago '06        #103
darnbni99a 
space
space
$2,012 | Props total: 24 24
LMFAOOOOOOOO
 5 years ago '07        #104
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
i wonder what skittles is going to do
 5 years ago '10        #105
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
 X_WunderKind_X said:
wait a second, are you gay? do you think you'll turn gay just by the presence of gay ppl?
Right?! n*ggas is so lame..

And as for the n*ggas in here talking bout Hollywood pushing this "Gay" agenda, think about how many shows there are on TV; now think about how many are headlined by prominent gay characters. If you do the math it's like less than 3% (and thats including all the programing on the LOGO channel)

Hollywood is still predominantly heteros3xual. There's no Gay agenda. There's a profit agenda. Thats all TV is about. The only reason it seems like there's so much gay stuff on TV is because the gays support their own. So when "Glee" comes on and k!lls in the ratings, you better believe FOX is gonna push it. That's more AD dollars for them. You think the network gives a fu*k about Gay or not? Its money. Same applies to "Modern Family"/"Will and Grace"

I remember 15 years ago when people were less open minded and Ellen came out. They cancelled her sitcom JUST because she was gay and America said they were uncomfortable with he being on TV (no AD dollars there). Fast forward 10 years. America opens their minds a little, Now she got the number 1 daytime talk show (meaning the one that makes the most money for the network)

Its all about money. It's the same way how there would be more black shows if blacks supported their own.
 06-28-2012, 12:36 PM         #106
kevante 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 5 years ago '10        #107
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,112 | Props total: 1271 1271
going too far with this f*ggot sh*t
 5 years ago '07        #108
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,224 | Props total: 19982 19982
 BluCupShawty said:
so hollywood not pushing the gay agenda? wow! Actually I could give a fu*k what d!ck you like to play with, just keep that sh*t away from my sight and the kids. But you probably believe that kids should explore their s3xuality as well. never thougth I would see the day that gays > "religious nuts" Judging by the current events in the world today, the world is heading in the right direction.

@ not being receptive of the gay push equvilating to being gay
Gay is truly in style.
nice conclusions you jump to there, Fear Mongering idiot.
 5 years ago '11        #109
hayday12 85 heat pts85
space
space
$2,521 | Props total: 764 764
 Michael_Moore said:
gay ppl wont stop with their agenda until everybody is gay....
Well if gays can turn other people gay that would make being straight a choice.
 5 years ago '11        #110
hayday12 85 heat pts85
space
space
$2,521 | Props total: 764 764
Some of you n*ggas need to stay in the hiphop section.
 5 years ago '07        #111
space
space
 hayday12 said:
too much logic
 06-28-2012, 04:36 PM         #112
Shakezula714 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
read about the elites who are gay are promoting/imposing the gay agenda to normalize it so future generations are gay thus resulting in depopulation read it in a conspiracy theory interwebs are funny
 06-28-2012, 04:38 PM         #113
kevante 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hayday12 said:
 hayday12 said:
 5 years ago '05        #114
hily 
space
space
$15,360 | Props total: 689 689
 BluCupShawty said:
not purposely, but again, thy are both abnormal.

OK lets set aside religion for a second. Lets try biology. If gay was normal, why can they not procreate? What are their reasons for reproductive organs if they can not be utilized?
Why are some people sterile, why do some people produce disabled children?

I don't think lfe is all about reproduction.
 06-28-2012, 07:48 PM         #115
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hayday12 said:
why????
 06-28-2012, 08:43 PM         #116
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kiddrocay said:
fu*k out here with this f*g ish

most of the bx is filled with f*gs, so all of them will be there
 5 years ago '08        #117
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
 TheMindOf said:
Right?! n*ggas is so lame..

And as for the n*ggas in here talking bout Hollywood pushing this "Gay" agenda, think about how many shows there are on TV; now think about how many are headlined by prominent gay characters. If you do the math it's like less than 3% (and thats including all the programing on the LOGO channel)

Hollywood is still predominantly heteros3xual. There's no Gay agenda. There's a profit agenda. Thats all TV is about. The only reason it seems like there's so much gay stuff on TV is because the gays support their own. So when "Glee" comes on and k!lls in the ratings, you better believe FOX is gonna push it. That's more AD dollars for them. You think the network gives a fu*k about Gay or not? Its money. Same applies to "Modern Family"/"Will and Grace"

I remember 15 years ago when people were less open minded and Ellen came out. They cancelled her sitcom JUST because she was gay and America said they were uncomfortable with he being on TV (no AD dollars there). Fast forward 10 years. America opens their minds a little, Now she got the number 1 daytime talk show (meaning the one that makes the most money for the network)

Its all about money. It's the same way how there would be more black shows if blacks supported their own.
lmao at there being no gay agenda. It's all in your grill, how can you ignore it? They are shoving it down the throats of our youth and children. Gay characters in children's books, gay characters in children movies, gay inspired fashion, and now gay a.ss cookies. Notice how so much of it is based on the youth and young adults. They are COMING for us to breed their lifestyle because gay people know full well that heteros3xuals are the MAJORITY of mankind and the ONLY way gays can take our power is by normalizing their own behavior. There is an agenda to normalize it. Do you want proof? Gay marriage is technically ILLEGAL, yet people who oppose gay marriage are sh*tted on and dismissed for opposing something that's ALREADY ILLEGAL. How the hell did that happen? Gay agenda and pressuring.

Im in my 20's, and I dont even remember gay sh*t being so blatant when I was younger. They tired my generation with Teletubbies but our parents fought back. And now they're coming for the 90's and 2000's babies. Gays have TRIED it alot before and keep trying it with every generation. It's working now because parents arent bossed up like in the past. I wish a gayga would have put some gay motherfu*kers in a school back when I was young. Parents would have come up to school smacking teachers around like a Bishop Don Juan prostitute. But now it's different. sh*t, Im from Chicago, growing up I rarely saw flamboyant homos3xuals even 6 years ago. All of the sudden since 2008 and up I look up, and see so many feminine men walking around.

When I was a kid, we wanted to be Big Bird. Lil boys now want to be Bert and Ernie. What happened? Gay agenda brother. Gayness is a culture, gay people cant hook up with gays and have more gay babies. Gays ONLY reproduce through socializing others and recruiting them into the lifestyle. They know that ONLY heteros3xuals can reproduce eachother. They envy that sh*t, we dont have to "model" and "shape" others to be straight like us but gays dont have that luxury. And this is how they're modeling and shaping the youth with little sh*t like cookies that seem insignificant to us but not to up and coming children being taught that it's cool to be gay and k!ll off your own bloodline.

Last edited by Chief Dee; 06-28-2012 at 09:00 PM..
 5 years ago '07        #118
space
space
 Chief Dee said:
lmao at there being no gay agenda. It's all in your grill, how can you ignore it? They are shoving it down the throats of our youth and children. Gay characters in children's books, gay characters in children movies, gay inspired fashion, and now gay a.ss cookies. Notice how so much of it is based on the youth and young adults. They are COMING for us to breed their lifestyle because gay people know full well that heteros3xuals are the MAJORITY of mankind and the ONLY way gays can take our power is by normalizing their own behavior. There is an agenda to normalize it. Do you want proof? Gay marriage is technically ILLEGAL, yet people who oppose gay marriage are sh*tted on and dismissed for opposing something that's ALREADY ILLEGAL. How the hell did that happen? Gay agenda and pressuring.

Im in my 20's, and I dont even remember gay sh*t being so blatant. sh*t, Im from Chicago, growing up I rarely saw flamboyant homos3xuals even 6 years ago. All of the sudden since 2008 and up I look up, and see so many feminine men walking around. When I was a kid, we wanted to be Big Bird. Lil boys now want to be Bert and Ernie. What happened? Gay agenda brother. Gayness is a culture, gay people cant hook up with gays and have more gay babies. Gays ONLY reproduce through socializing others and recruiting them into the lifestyle. They know that ONLY heteros3xuals can reproduce eachother. They envy that sh*t, we dont have to "model" and "shape" others to be straight like us but gays dont have that luxury. And this is how they're modeling and shaping the youth with little sh*t like cookies that seem insignificant to us but not to up and coming children being taught that it's cool to be gay and k!ll off your own bloodline.
good to see Boxdens resident expert on homos3xuals posting you cant be really this stupid.
 5 years ago '08        #119
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
 NoTitleSince73 said:
good to see Boxdens resident expert on homos3xuals posting you cant be really this stupid.
I could care less what you say, you replied back with a smilie and one line, but no rebuttal. Soft a.ss n*ggas like you standing around idle while the gay agenda is taking the youth and instead of speaking on the issue you'd rather ridicule others on the internet for doing so. Log the fu*k off and take your f*g loving a.ss down to SOHO or whatever gay part of Manhattan and be with your peeps who love weak people like you who wont stand up for our youth.
 5 years ago '07        #120
space
space
 Chief Dee said:
I could care less what you say, you replied back with a smilie and one line, but no rebuttal. Soft a.ss n*ggas like you standing around idle while the gay agenda is taking the youth and instead of speaking on the issue you'd rather ridicule others on the internet for doing so. Log the fu*k off and take your f*g loving a.ss down to SOHO or whatever gay part of Manhattan and be with your peeps who love weak people like you who wont stand up for our youth.
its cause you're limited intellect isn't worth a thought out response. I'm supposed to respond to your asinine a.ssumptions? And I'm from Chicago dipsh*t. Keep living your life worried about who other people have s3x with fu*king lames
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
88 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
75 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
79 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
70 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Final Bright Trailer: Will Smith Gets a Magic Wand
17 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joyner Lucas responds back to criticisms of “I’m not racist”
103 comments
1 day ago