Jun 26 - Oreo's Gay Pride Cookie To Celebrate Homosexuality. Sparks Debate.

most viewed right now
 128
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 65
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
97 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 60
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
64 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 50
Image(s) inside Charlamagne Tha god & Joe Budden Working On A New Show.
147 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #81
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
Oreo needs to stop the gay cookie madness. and why do gay people march and sh*t anyway? Being gay isn't a struggle its a choice.
 5 years ago '10        #82
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
 davon4204 said:
Oreo needs to stop the gay cookie madness. and why do gay people march and sh*t anyway? Being gay isn't a struggle its a choice.
You're a moron.. What group of people would choose to live a lifestyle that marred by inequality and prosecution?


Who would choose to live that way just to be different?




[pic - click to view]














Nah but all jokes aside, I do feel bad for people like you.
 5 years ago '07        #83
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
avatar space
space
$55,231 | Props total: 19998 19998
 BluCupShawty said:

[pic - click to view]


right.
this is only the premise for f*ggotry to come. There are slick gay/pedo propaganda in kid shows/cartooons







f*ggot
you're a fu*king mental midget, who apparently cant see the difference between pedophiles and gays. Moron. @ this dude trying so hard to repress his homos3xual feelings, by acting like a tough guy repeating "f*ggot" on a message board. You're a lame, and your father should of wore a condom.
 06-28-2012, 04:30 AM         #84
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NoTitleSince73 said:
you're a fu*king mental midget, who apparently cant see the difference between pedophiles and gays. Moron. @ this dude trying so hard to repress his homos3xual feelings, by acting like a tough guy repeating "f*ggot" on a message board. You're a lame, and your father should of wore a condom.
One hell of an educated response you got there professor -_-
Lets see...
Mental midget, moron, homos3xual, tough guy, lame...

You debating or tryna play the dozens?
 5 years ago '10        #85
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
avatar space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13663 13663
 NoTitleSince73 said:
you're a fu*king mental midget, who apparently cant see the difference between pedophiles and gays. Moron. @ this dude trying so hard to repress his homos3xual feelings, by acting like a tough guy repeating "f*ggot" on a message board. You're a lame, and your father should of wore a condom.
not being a fan of homos and their agenda=mental midget
[pic - click to view]



try again.........
You're a blind idiot if you don't see the gay agenda being pushed by hollywood. Far as the pedos in hollywood google Dan Schneider & the history of disney


They're both abnormal s3xual lifestyles. Fact

@ repressing homo emotions. Speak for yourself not me.
BTW I enjoy Boxden, no need for the tough guy act. U talk sh*t so I talk sh*t
Also I can't be a lame. I love pus*y too much and pus*y loves me as well. Buy you some and don't taste the rainbow.
 06-28-2012, 05:25 AM         #86
*Missy* 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ManWithoutFear! said:
One hell of an educated response you got there professor -_-
Lets see...
Mental midget, moron, homos3xual, tough guy, lame...

You debating or tryna play the dozens?
What is there to debate tho?

Ok its already established that gay people exist; some people don't care if a person is homos3xual or not and some people have a problem with it for *insert whatever reason*

Ultimately it doesn't matter because gay people gonna be gay regardless of whatever opinion,law,social norm,or whatever else people try to enforce.
 5 years ago '07        #87
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
avatar space
space
$55,231 | Props total: 19998 19998
 BluCupShawty said:

try again.........
You're a blind idiot if you don't see the gay agenda being pushed by hollywood. Far as the pedos in hollywood google Dan Schneider & the history of disney


They're both abnormal s3xual lifestyles. Fact

@ repressing homo emotions. Speak for yourself not me.
BTW I enjoy Boxden, no need for the tough guy act. U talk sh*t so I talk sh*t
Also I can't be a lame. I love pus*y too much and pus*y loves me as well. Buy you some and don't taste the rainbow.
with the deflection, their is no conspiracy you moron. The simple fact is people care less and less about orientation, the only people who do are mental midgets such as yourself. And Religious nuts,I mean for christ sake, your entire argument is "hey go google this one guy" and that proves what exactly? but I digress, the fact that more people are open, means corporations who spend billions on advertising are gonna be way more open to the idea strictly from a sales stand point. I mean look @ how effective this was, didn't even cost them any money. Put up on facebook, boom free advertising.

keep being a close minded fool and worrying about who people have s3x with maybe you should spend more time "getting pus*y"


or go re up your brazzers sub you lame.
 5 years ago '05        #88
hily 
space
avatar space
space
$15,360 | Props total: 689 689
 BluCupShawty said:
not being a fan of homos and their agenda=mental midget
[pic - click to view]



try again.........
You're a blind idiot if you don't see the gay agenda being pushed by hollywood. Far as the pedos in hollywood google Dan Schneider & the history of disney


They're both abnormal s3xual lifestyles. Fact

@ repressing homo emotions. Speak for yourself not me.
BTW I enjoy Boxden, no need for the tough guy act. U talk sh*t so I talk sh*t
Also I can't be a lame. I love pus*y too much and pus*y loves me as well. Buy you some and don't taste the rainbow.
Did you really just lump homos3xuality between consenting adults to raping children? You must see the flaw.

Fun fact for those hiding behind religion, King James who is responsible for the bible we read, engaged in gay s3x, he oddly may have changed language to change the meaning of some biblical relationships that may be seen as s3xual.
 5 years ago '10        #89
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
avatar space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13663 13663
 NoTitleSince73 said:
with the deflection, their is no conspiracy you moron. The simple fact is people care less and less about orientation, the only people who do are mental midgets such as yourself. And Religious nuts,I mean for christ sake, your entire argument is "hey go google this one guy" and that proves what exactly? but I digress, the fact that more people are open, means corporations who spend billions on advertising are gonna be way more open to the idea strictly from a sales stand point. I mean look @ how effective this was, didn't even cost them any money. Put up on facebook, boom free advertising.

keep being a close minded fool and worrying about who people have s3x with maybe you should spend more time "getting pus*y"


or go re up your brazzers sub you lame.
so hollywood not pushing the gay agenda? wow! Actually I could give a fu*k what d!ck you like to play with, just keep that sh*t away from my sight and the kids. But you probably believe that kids should explore their s3xuality as well. never thougth I would see the day that gays > "religious nuts" Judging by the current events in the world today, the world is heading in the right direction.








@ not being receptive of the gay push equvilating to being gay
Gay is truly in style.
 5 years ago '10        #90
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
avatar space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13663 13663
 hily said:
Did you really just lump homos3xuality between consenting adults to raping children? You must see the flaw.

Fun fact for those hiding behind religion, King James who is responsible for the bible we read, engaged in gay s3x, he oddly may have changed language to change the meaning of some biblical relationships that may be seen as s3xual.
not purposely, but again, thy are both abnormal.

OK lets set aside religion for a second. Lets try biology. If gay was normal, why can they not procreate? What are their reasons for reproductive organs if they can not be utilized?
 06-28-2012, 06:55 AM         #91
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 *Missy* said:
Ultimately it doesn't matter because gay people gonna be gay regardless of whatever opinion,law,social norm,or whatever else people try to enforce.
Exactly. Just like if John Smith doesn't like or agree with homos3xuality HIS world keeps spinning. See what I'm sayin'? Like it's business as usual for gay folks but according to this alternate Boxden universe if someone isn't feeling that sh*t he's a moron, incapable of adding 2 + 2, can't pay his bills, unable to take care of his seeds, etc etc. lol
 5 years ago '07        #92
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
avatar space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
no homo but where can i get said cookie?
 5 years ago '10        #93
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
avatar space
space
$19,661 | Props total: 4498 4498
fu*k out here with this f*g ish

most of the bx is filled with f*gs, so all of them will be there
 06-28-2012, 08:13 AM         #94
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
gay ppl wont stop with their agenda until everybody is gay....
 5 years ago '07        #95
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
avatar space
space
$85,789 | Props total: 14597 14597
Who gives a sh*t its a cookie... oreos are nasty anyway.
 5 years ago '08        #96
M 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$16,182 | Props total: 5307 5307
 TheMindOf said:
n*ggas is so ridiculous. There have always been the same amount of gay people.

History has proven that Benjamin Franklin was a f*g for christ sake.

The only difference between now and in the past is that the world is a more accepting place to the homos3xual community than it was, even 15 years ago. People shouldn't have to hide who they are.

This means that people aren't afraid of their s3xual preferences. Id rather have it this way than have gay men create families with women then do all that sneaky down low sh*t on the side and end up coming out 10 years later and destroying their families lives or worse.

How many times are we gonna deal with the scandals of these senators and congressmen who pretend to be anti-gay but in actuality they're gay themselves but have been conditioned to hate themselves.

Just let people be them.. It aint affecting you. If a man marries a man, how does that hurt you? Just do you and let them do them.



Bible thumpers and homophobes getting all worked up over a damn cookie people worry way too much about the way others live their lives
 5 years ago '10        #97
Beach Bum 51 heat pts51
space
avatar space
space
$5,927 | Props total: 48 48
 M said:



Bible thumpers and homophobes getting all worked up over a damn cookie people worry way too much about the way others live their lives
how did i know you would be in this thread
 5 years ago '08        #98
M 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$16,182 | Props total: 5307 5307


Cause I'm usually in these threads, I like to point out how people worry too much about other people, they should focus on their own damn lives
 5 years ago '10        #99
Beach Bum 51 heat pts51
space
avatar space
space
$5,927 | Props total: 48 48
 M said:


Cause I'm usually in these threads, I like to point out how people worry too much about other people, they should focus on their own damn lives
i was just talking about cause it was about oreo's.....you know, them white on white oreos
 5 years ago '08        #100
M 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$16,182 | Props total: 5307 5307
 UcantCme said:
i was just talking about cause it was about oreo's.....you know, them white on white oreos
Ohhhhhhh excuse my slowness, I haven't had my coffee yet


they do look good
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 46
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
108 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 38
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
159 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 38
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
227 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 32
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
49 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 23
Here is what Disney now owns.
77 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 22
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 19
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
115 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 18
Image(s) inside Dec 14 - The FCC just killed net neutrality
99 comments
19 hours ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy