Jun 26 - Oreo's Gay Pride Cookie To Celebrate Homosexuality. Sparks Debate.

most viewed right now
 241
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
83 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 104
NBA Warren Sapp blames CTE for sexually harassing woman
73 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 77
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
75 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 66
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
133 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #41
trill jackson 738 heat pts738
space
avatar space
space
$18,850 | Props total: 13293 13293
i bet half of you would eat a popsicle shaped like a d!ck if it came in your favorite flavor
 5 years ago '04        #42
WhoThaFuk 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,907 | Props total: 575 575
People talking all that sh*t about boycotting cookies; there are plenty of obese people who will pick up the surplus.
 5 years ago '07        #43
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
avatar space
space
$55,224 | Props total: 19970 19970
 trill jackson said:
gay cookies, new york got a gay hotel, gay schools, comic book characters are coming out of the closet, gay marriage........still think there aint no brainwashing going on?
if you think this is brainwashing, you're an idiot.
 5 years ago '07        #44
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
avatar space
space
$55,224 | Props total: 19970 19970
 Spiffy said:
this is getting out of control. You give them an inch and they take a mile. They are slowing starting to brain wash the younger kids so come further generations this sh*t will be perfectly normal. sh*t you might have a f!ght with your son one day cuz you said f*g at home and he got offended. fu*k that, I dont know how you guys going to raise your kids up now a days. Makes me wonder if I ever will have kids.
keep that dumb sh*t in Wisconsin.
 5 years ago '12        #45
Just BizNis 63 heat pts63
space
avatar space
space
$12,912 | Props total: 2045 2045
 S W A N said:
For real? We cant be satisfied with gay marriage now so we gotta have gay foods? Ben n Jerrys "Hubby Hubby" flavor? While i have no problem with gays, at times I feel like its being shoved down our throats....no homo.


On some real sh*t though, how can you feel this is being shoved down your throat? It's nowhere near the level of objectification of women, racism, classism, etc.


 Spiffy said:
this is getting out of control. You give them an inch and they take a mile. They are slowing starting to brain wash the younger kids so come further generations this sh*t will be perfectly normal. sh*t you might have a f!ght with your son one day cuz you said f*g at home and he got offended. fu*k that, I dont know how you guys going to raise your kids up now a days. Makes me wonder if I ever will have kids.


You, my friend, are ridiculous. What's normal? The things YOU say and do? FOH with that narrow minded sh*t. Homos3xuality is completely NATURAL. Some people are just gay, son. If it ain't you or the girl you're checking, what's the big deal? Why does someone else's lifestyle cause you grief? And yeah, you might have a homos3xual child. Wtf does that have to do with whether or not they're a good human being? you ignorant bastard
 5 years ago '10        #46
trill jackson 738 heat pts738
space
avatar space
space
$18,850 | Props total: 13293 13293
 NoTitleSince73 said:
if you think this is brainwashing, you're an idiot.
just make sure you think for yourself. if you're cool with the gay agenda fine do you but if you don't believe in that sh*t, don't let anybody make you feel like you're wrong or you're a gay hatin bigot is all i'm saying. people don't even control their own thoughts and don't even realize it. you see what they did to that girl at the pageant? perez hilton asked her if she believes in gay marriage, she said no and they took her crown. what kind of sh*t is that? it's some get down or lay down bully sh*t. i ain't havin it. i think marriage should be what its always been husband wife, bride groom, man woman and aint no propaganda machine powerful enough to make me switch on that
 5 years ago '07        #47
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
avatar space
space
$55,224 | Props total: 19970 19970
 trill jackson said:
just make sure you think for yourself. if you're cool with the gay agenda fine do you but if you don't believe in that sh*t, don't let anybody make you feel like you're wrong or you're a gay hatin bigot is all i'm saying. people don't even control their own thoughts and don't even realize it. you see what they did to that girl at the pageant? perez hilton asked her if she believes in gay marriage, she said no and they took her crown. what kind of sh*t is that? it's some get down or lay down bully sh*t. i ain't havin it. i think marriage should be what its always been husband wife, bride groom, man woman and aint no propaganda machine powerful enough to make me switch on that
I do think for myself, its obvious in this scenario who doesn't. I spend my time worried about real sh*t that actually matters, two dudes or women getting married affects my life in exactly 0 ways. And if you dislike someone based on who s3xual orientation, than you have other things to work out.
 5 years ago '10        #48
trill jackson 738 heat pts738
space
avatar space
space
$18,850 | Props total: 13293 13293
 NoTitleSince73 said:
I do think for myself, its obvious in this scenario who doesn't. I spend my time worried about real sh*t that actually matters, two dudes or women getting married affects my life in exactly 0 ways. And if you dislike someone based on who s3xual orientation, than you have other things to work out.
i never spoke of disliking anybody. what's wrong with believing in marriage being what it's always been? that's my point people try to attack you and call you a bigot just cause you don't agree with them. bullsh*t
 5 years ago '04        #49
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
avatar space
space
$12,905 | Props total: 2539 2539
for everybody on this gay movement and things that are changing with the brain washing ya'll need to drop knowledge in here....


 5 years ago '12        #50
Just BizNis 63 heat pts63
space
avatar space
space
$12,912 | Props total: 2045 2045
 trill jackson said:
just make sure you think for yourself. if you're cool with the gay agenda fine do you but if you don't believe in that sh*t, don't let anybody make you feel like you're wrong or you're a gay hatin bigot is all i'm saying. people don't even control their own thoughts and don't even realize it. you see what they did to that girl at the pageant? perez hilton asked her if she believes in gay marriage, she said no and they took her crown. what kind of sh*t is that? it's some get down or lay down bully sh*t. i ain't havin it. i think marriage should be what its always been husband wife, bride groom, man woman and aint no propaganda machine powerful enough to make me switch on that
You're right. If you wanna discriminate and hate people because of s3xual orientation, appearance, or race, then FVCK EM.











































 5 years ago '05        #51
hily 
space
avatar space
space
$15,360 | Props total: 689 689
 trill jackson said:
gay cookies, new york got a gay hotel, gay schools, comic book characters are coming out of the closet, gay marriage........still think there aint no brainwashing going on?
No I dont, homos3xuality is part of our culture and should be repreSented.
 5 years ago '12        #52
Just BizNis 63 heat pts63
space
avatar space
space
$12,912 | Props total: 2045 2045
 trill jackson said:
i never spoke of disliking anybody. what's wrong with believing in marriage being what it's always been? that's my point people try to attack you and call you a bigot just cause you don't agree with them. bullsh*t
2 THINGS. First, it's discrimination. Second, marriage has "always" been between man and women of the same race, usually arranged by their parents, and at the age of 12 or 13. In some cases, it's even FORCED upon one or both parties. So please, with your backwards and unprogressive logic
 5 years ago '05        #53
hily 
space
avatar space
space
$15,360 | Props total: 689 689
 trill jackson said:
i never spoke of disliking anybody. what's wrong with believing in marriage being what it's always been? that's my point people try to attack you and call you a bigot just cause you don't agree with them. bullsh*t
You mean early christian marriage, which included gay marriage?

But really do I deserve less rights because I'm in an interracial relationship? Why would someone in a same s3x relationship not deserve their constitutional right?
 5 years ago '10        #54
trill jackson 738 heat pts738
space
avatar space
space
$18,850 | Props total: 13293 13293
as i said earlier you captain save a mo folk could believe whatever the fu*k you wanna believe but that bullsh*t won't work on me. that sh*t is wronger than two left feet
 5 years ago '12        #55
Just BizNis 63 heat pts63
space
avatar space
space
$12,912 | Props total: 2045 2045
 trill jackson said:
as i said earlier you captain save a mo folk could believe whatever the fu*k you wanna believe but that bullsh*t won't work on me. that sh*t is wronger than two left feet
Do you mean LOGIC? Ok, fam.
 5 years ago '07        #56
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
avatar space
space
$55,224 | Props total: 19970 19970
 trill jackson said:
as i said earlier you captain save a mo folk could believe whatever the fu*k you wanna believe but that bullsh*t won't work on me. that sh*t is wronger than two left feet
lol @ this idiot not having any logical points so he calls people "captain save a" Mental midget.
 5 years ago '05        #57
gregnice631 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,390 | Props total: 3186 3186
 SickaMorStyle said:
Fags had to steal the rainbow from us...Why couldnt they have gayed up the swastika or something?
 5 years ago '05        #58
ceo-of-hucworld 25 heat pts25
space
avatar space
space
$8,008 | Props total: 9815 9815
 Spiffy said:
this is getting out of control. You give them an inch and they take a mile. They are slowing starting to brain wash the younger kids so come further generations this sh*t will be perfectly normal. sh*t you might have a f!ght with your son one day cuz you said f*g at home and he got offended. fu*k that, I dont know how you guys going to raise your kids up now a days. Makes me wonder if I ever will have kids.
^^^^^

Homos3xuality is becoming to widely accepted and forced down our throats *pause*. The sh*t got out of hand when President Obama supported the evil. Being gay is not ok folks! The same people on here not seeing a problem with this gay cookie are the same ones that see a photo of Rihanna or some other gorgeous woman and comment on her hair or shoes.
 5 years ago '08        #59
stlcardinals19 32 heat pts32
space
avatar space
space
$19,057 | Props total: 4833 4833
 ceo-of-hucworld said:
^^^^^

Homos3xuality is becoming to widely accepted and forced down our throats *pause*. The sh*t got out of hand when President Obama supported the evil. Being gay is not ok folks! The same people on here not seeing a problem with this gay cookie are the same ones that see a photo of Rihanna or some other gorgeous woman and comment on her hair or shoes.


The sh*t you see on Boxden.
 5 years ago '07        #60
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
avatar space
space
$55,224 | Props total: 19970 19970
 stlcardinals19 said:


The sh*t you see on Boxden.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 51
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
76 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 51
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
47 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 36
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
290 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 18
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
97 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 16
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
113 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 13
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
156 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
 13
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 10
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
251 comments
2 days ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy