Jun 26 - Oreo's Gay Pride Cookie To Celebrate Homosexuality. Sparks Debate.

most viewed right now
 147
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
22 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 141
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 71
Damn!! Is all I can say
58 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 66
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
74 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #181
trill jackson 741 heat pts741
space
avatar space
space
$18,920 | Props total: 13565 13565
we spent the last 20 minutes going back and forth about gays ability to reproduce because hayday clearly said they can, now he/she (whatever hayday is) is saying " i never said they can"
 5 years ago '11        #182
hayday12 85 heat pts85
space
avatar space
space
$2,522 | Props total: 770 770
 trill jackson said:
do you remember typing this?
I understand the point completely. A man and a female are biologically created to procreate. But is that fact stopping gays from having kids? No, because there are other methods for them to procreate also. Thus they are still putting more humans on the planet.

So how is reproduction an argument if gays are still reproducing?
Other methods being surrogacy. I know what a said man.
 5 years ago '11        #183
hayday12 85 heat pts85
space
avatar space
space
$2,522 | Props total: 770 770
 Sniggit said:
Mann im just starting to get fadded, look back at what you were arguing.

Did I state, that I was stating, that you said they can and im proving they cant? nop
My bad
 5 years ago '10        #184
trill jackson 741 heat pts741
space
avatar space
space
$18,920 | Props total: 13565 13565
you said they are still reproducing. that's what started all this. you were wrong
 5 years ago '10        #185
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
avatar space
space
$49,878 | Props total: 13677 13677
 hayday12 said:
It's thought that gay men are more prone to HIV, because it is widely believed that all gay men are promiscuous and engage in anal s3x. This is not true. There are so many homos3xuals that are prude when it comes to s3x, and even more have healthy, monogamous relationships. Also, the amount of straight people that have anal s3x is more than that of gay people if you look at this logically. It's commonly thought that roughly 10% of the population is gay, that includes lesbians, so let's bring that percentage to 5. Of that 5%, many gay men don't have anal s3x; some don't even have s3x at all. Compare that to the heteros3xual percentage of 90%, which we don't cut in half, because there is always the male component in heteros3xual s3x. Let's say that of the 90%, 20% of straight people have anal s3x. That's already more straight people that have anal s3x than there are gay people, if we use the idea that 10% of the population is gay.



It's about promiscuity, not s3xual orientation.

Are you gay or simply speaking for gay men, because you're very descriptive in details on what gay men feel?



DL batty boys are a big part of the blame when it comes to hiv infected females. Fact.
But blame it on the heteros for them doin thier f*ggotry in the dark. I was raised that if you're ashamed of doing something, you're wrong and should stop.


Can someone explain to me the reasoning of the label gays and lesbians. Why not gays? As if female gayness is less gay and more ok than male gayness. That sh*t needs to stop because there is no such thing as gays & lesbians. It's just gays.
 5 years ago '11        #186
hayday12 85 heat pts85
space
avatar space
space
$2,522 | Props total: 770 770
 tdm2000 said:
Nah, I'm saying that men and women were originally designed to need one another. Whether you believe that need is just for reproduction or companionship is your opinion. Like, plants need dirt or fish need water.
Designed?

Look I know exactly what you saying. But does that really apply to today's time? Today we can grow plants without soil ()

And there are fish that can breathe air.

A gay couple will always need a woman and a lesbian couple will always need a man to reproduce. I'm not saying they never will. But I'm not seeing how that should stop them from being with each other.
 5 years ago '11        #187
hayday12 85 heat pts85
space
avatar space
space
$2,522 | Props total: 770 770
 trill jackson said:
you said they are still reproducing. that's what started all this. you were wrong
If you wanna nitpick. Whatever.
 5 years ago '04        #188
tdm2000 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,161 | Props total: 507 507
 hayday12 said:
Designed?

Look I know exactly what you saying. But does that really apply to today's time? Today we can grow plants without soil ()

And there are fish that can breathe air.

A gay couple will always need a woman and a lesbian couple will always need a man to reproduce. I'm not saying they never will. But I'm not seeing how that should stop them from being with each other.
Bro, you're doing your research! I gotcha dude.
 5 years ago '11        #189
hayday12 85 heat pts85
space
avatar space
space
$2,522 | Props total: 770 770
 BluCupShawty said:
Are you gay or simply speaking for gay men, because you're very descriptive in details on what gay men feel?



DL batty boys are a big part of the blame when it comes to hiv infected females. Fact.
But blame it on the heteros for them doin thier f*ggotry in the dark. I was raised that if you're ashamed of doing something, you're wrong and should stop.


Can someone explain to me the reasoning of the label gays and lesbians. Why not gays? As if female gayness is less gay and more ok than male gayness. That sh*t needs to stop because there is no such thing as gays & lesbians. It's just gays.
Chill out. I didn't type that myself.

There is not enough DL people out there to be spreading aids like that.
 5 years ago '10        #190
trill jackson 741 heat pts741
space
avatar space
space
$18,920 | Props total: 13565 13565
 BluCupShawty said:
Are you gay or simply speaking for gay men, because you're very descriptive in details on what gay men feel?



DL batty boys are a big part of the blame when it comes to hiv infected females. Fact.
But blame it on the heteros for them doin thier f*ggotry in the dark. I was raised that if you're ashamed of doing something, you're wrong and should stop.


Can someone explain to me the reasoning of the label gays and lesbians. Why not gays? As if female gayness is less gay and more ok than male gayness. That sh*t needs to stop because there is no such thing as gays & lesbians. It's just gays.
i never understood the bi s3xual thing either. if you sometimes have gay s3x you're gay point blank am i wrong? that's like a vegetarian who eats roast beef sandwiches on saturdays. you're not a vegetarian!
 06-29-2012, 05:11 PM         #191
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lol why do yall care about gays so much tho?
If a white boy calls me n1gger I dont expect another white boy to step in & defend me. Yeah, he can think its wrong but hes not obligated to give a fuhk! Lol
Cause hes not black. Lol
Its one thing to be against descrimination & sh*t but some of yall just sound...





Gay.
 06-29-2012, 05:23 PM         #192
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 thatruest said:
So much emotion invested in this thread & topic.


Word! Mafuhkas dont even see how they look right now.
Just say "gay people have rights too" whatever whatever & keep it pushin'.
n*ggas in here mad EXTRA for no reason! Lol
 5 years ago '10        #193
trill jackson 741 heat pts741
space
avatar space
space
$18,920 | Props total: 13565 13565
 ManWithoutFear! said:
Word! Mafuhkas dont even see how they look right now.
Just say "gay people have rights too" whatever whatever & keep it pushin'.
n*ggas in here mad EXTRA for no reason! Lol
they'll call you every name in the book if you say you don't believe in gay marriage
 06-29-2012, 05:41 PM         #194
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 trill jackson said:
they'll call you every name in the book if you say you don't believe in gay marriage
What fuhks me up is not too long ago NOBODY liked homos3xuals. Now I cant even call my brother a fa99ot when he does some fa99ot a.ss sh*t. & he aint even gay! Lol
 5 years ago '08        #195
stlcardinals19 32 heat pts32
space
avatar space
space
$19,064 | Props total: 4855 4855
A Gay couple can also arrange for a surrogate to carry both of their children as well, if you want to call that reproduction. I have cousin who's actually in the middle of one this month. Hope they can get something arranged.
 5 years ago '10        #196
trill jackson 741 heat pts741
space
avatar space
space
$18,920 | Props total: 13565 13565
 ManWithoutFear! said:
What fuhks me up is not too long ago NOBODY liked homos3xuals. Now I cant even call my brother a fa99ot when he does some fa99ot a.ss sh*t. & he aint even gay! Lol
its a mind game. they're tryna trick you into liking them by making you feel like a bigot if you don't agree with what they're trying to do
 06-29-2012, 06:14 PM         #197
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 trill jackson said:
its a mind game. they're tryna trick you into liking them by making you feel like a bigot if you don't agree with what they're trying to do
Lol alls I know is if you wanna fuhk a dude in his a.ss do you. But you cant convince me that that sh*t is normal. I gives an Aeon Fux about how long a.ss fuhkin' been going on or who been doin' it. That sh*t aint poppin' round my way. Have I had lady friends whove had gay buddies & sh*t? Sure. Did I lose my muthafuhkin' mind when them sum b*tches were around? Nah. I just dont agree with that lifestyle. I dont like Reeboks. I dont smack the sh*t outa every n*gga/b*tch I see wearin' them sh*ts. My world keeps spinnin. Sh*ts just a little disturbing how some if these posters are on here. Uneducated? About what? Gay sh*t?! Yeah. I suppose I am uneduacted. Are these same mafuhkas this gun-ho about this topic in real life? Like when a friend says "fuhk you fa99ot!" Do they grab so & so by the arm & say "NO! You are wrong!" lol


Last edited by ManWithoutFear!; 06-29-2012 at 06:16 PM..
 5 years ago '07        #198
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
avatar space
space
$55,242 | Props total: 20076 20076

[pic - click to view]


 5 years ago '10        #199
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
 BluCupShawty said:
Are you gay or simply speaking for gay men, because you're very descriptive in details on what gay men feel?



DL batty boys are a big part of the blame when it comes to hiv infected females. Fact.
But blame it on the heteros for them doin thier f*ggotry in the dark.
I was raised that if you're ashamed of doing something, you're wrong and should stop.


Can someone explain to me the reasoning of the label gays and lesbians. Why not gays? As if female gayness is less gay and more ok than male gayness. That sh*t needs to stop because there is no such thing as gays & lesbians. It's just gays.

The reason all them n*ggas is on the DL is because they live in a society where if they admit what they are they will be prosecuted and outcasted.

If people stopped treating people like sh*t because of their s3xual orientation, then they wouldn't be afraid to be who they are. Thus we wouldn't have all these gay n*ggas having families then doing stuff on the DL, because they don't wanna be shunned by society.
 06-29-2012, 08:58 PM         #200
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheMindOf said:
The reason all them n*ggas is on the DL is because they live in a society where if they admit what they are they will be prosecuted and outcasted.

If people stopped treating people like sh*t because of their s3xual orientation, then they wouldn't be afraid to be who they are. Thus we wouldn't have all these gay n*ggas having families then doing stuff on the DL, because they don't wanna be shunned by society.
Shunned by society?! Mafuhka I see dudes kissin' dudes at 10am on tv!! Lets say I was an actor. & I said to one of these TMZ reporters "get out my face fa99ot!" I'D BE SHUNNED BY SOCIETY! I just wanna know when did all this start? You realize that freedom of speech pretty much ended when homos3xuals decided to get over sensitive?! Yet & still... My black a.ss will catch the gas face from any & everyone who doesnt agree with me thinking n*gga isnt a universal word! O.o You feel me?! Or am I just a moron, mental midget, bigot, blah blah blah?!
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 41
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
79 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 29
Steph Kegels
133 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 24
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
73 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 21
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
111 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 17
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
193 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
118 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 11
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
68 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 8
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
51 comments
2 days ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy