Jun 26 - Oreo's Gay Pride Cookie To Celebrate Homosexuality. Sparks Debate.

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fif Clownin On Janet Jackson
19 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Ex Lakers Coach B Scott to DLo, "Fxck Point Rat"
13 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside sarah macdonald
49 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside 2K17 AI Double Team Cheese Out of Control?
39 comments
@games

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '05        #1
8816 pageviews
219 comments

Andrefrbk 1032 heat pts1032
space
space
$21,824 | Props total: 2473 2473
Jun 26 - Oreo's Gay Pride Cookie To Celebrate Homos3xuality. Sparks Debate.

[pic - click to view]

America’s favorite cookie is stirring up more than milk today after Kraft Foods posted a gay pride Oreo on the cookie’s Facebook page.

Oreo posted the photoshopped picture of an Oreo cookie stuffed with rainbow-colored layers of frosting Monday evening with the caption “Proudly support love!”

Over the past 17 hours more than 157,000 people have “liked” the image, 40,000 people have shared it and 20,000 have commented on it.

But while many of the comments were supportive, some Facebook users pledged to boycott the cookie because of the post.

“I’ll never buy Oreo again,” one commenter wrote.

“Disgusted with oreos,” wrote another. “Being gay is an abmonitation in GOd’s eyes i wont be buying them anymore.”

Basil Maglaris, a spokeswoman for Oreo’s parent company Kraft Foods, said in a statement that the image was part of a “series of daily ads reflecting current events in a fun way using images of OREO cookies and milk.” Kraft is not planning to sell the rainbow-stuffed Oreo in stores, Maglaris said, as it was created solely for the advertising campaign in honor of Pride month.

“We are excited to illustrate what is making history today in a fun and playful way,” she said in an email to ABC News. “As a company, Kraft Foods has a proud history of celebrating diversity and inclusiveness. We feel the OREO ad is a fun reflection of our values.”

Want more off-the-cuff politics? Check out OTUS on Facebook and follow us on Twitter @OTUSNews.

Other images in the Oreo ad campaign, which celebrates the cookie’s 100th birthday, include a parody of the No. 1 hit song “Call Me Maybe,” depicting an Oreo and glass of milk next to tweaked lyrics.

“I just met you and this is crazy, but here’s some milk so dunk me maybe,” reads the ad, also posted to the Oreo Facebook wall.

Oreo is the latest in a string of juggernaut brands to show support for the LGBT community.

In honor of Pride month Target launched a line of gay pride t-shirts, and the proceeds went to support the Family Equality Council, a Washington D.C.-based gay rights advocacy group. The pride shirts sold out in less than a month.

Ben & Jerry’s, a longtime supporter of LGBT causes, renamed its apple pie flavor “Apple-y Ever After” in scoop shops throughout the U.K. in March, while the British government was debating legalizing same s3x marriages.

The Vermont-based ice cream company re-vamped its peanut butter-filled pretzel flavor in 2009 when same s3x marriage was being legalized in Vermont, swapping the “Chubby Hubby” name for “Hubby Hubby.”

[pic - click to view]

Oreo Pride: Rainbow-Stuffed Cookie Sparks Boycott - ABC News

219 comments for "Jun 26 - Oreo's Gay Pride Cookie To Celebrate Homosexuality. Sparks Debate."

4 years ago '07        #2
Ham Rove 3469 heat pts3469
space
space
$53,648 | Props total: 14004 14004
@ bigots and people with nothing better to do getting upset over fu*king cookies
 4 years ago '10        #3
SickaMorStyle 402 heat pts402
space
space
$3,996 | Props total: 0 0
Fags had to steal the rainbow from us...Why couldnt they have gayed up the swastika or something?
 06-26-2012, 08:02 PM         #4
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yeah it's just cookies now. Can't wait to see mafuhkas faces when their favorite athletes are rockin' the gay pride throwback jumpoffs! Lol
Rudy Gay's joint gonna read "& proud of it" below his number on the back!
 4 years ago '07        #5
stogz 15 heat pts15
space
space
$36,217 | Props total: 7320 7320
fuk these f*ggot a.ss cookies!

Lol, j/k. i bet them sh*ts is delicious.
 4 years ago '05        #6
Based_One 68 heat pts68
space
space
$8,531 | Props total: 1740 1740
 ManWithoutFear! said:
Yeah it's just cookies now. Can't wait to see mafuhkas faces when their favorite athletes are rockin' the gay pride throwback jumpoffs! Lol
Rudy Gay's joint gonna read "& proud of it" below his number on the back!
fu*king but it's only going to get worse from here
 4 years ago '04        #7
GodsFavorite 98 heat pts98
space
space
space
$7,976 | Props total: 1330 1330

[pic - click to view]

posted by george takei..so, pause..but not a bad point
 4 years ago '07        #8
Ham Rove 3469 heat pts3469
space
space
$53,648 | Props total: 14004 14004
 GodsFavorite said:

[pic - click to view]

posted by george takei..so, pause..but not a bad point
came in here to post that also lol.
 4 years ago '07        #9
stogz 15 heat pts15
space
space
$36,217 | Props total: 7320 7320
How long before they gay up the twinkie?
 4 years ago '09        #10
Spiffy 34 heat pts34
space
space
$20,031 | Props total: 5 5
this is getting out of control. You give them an inch and they take a mile. They are slowing starting to brain wash the younger kids so come further generations this sh*t will be perfectly normal. sh*t you might have a f!ght with your son one day cuz you said f*g at home and he got offended. fu*k that, I dont know how you guys going to raise your kids up now a days. Makes me wonder if I ever will have kids.
 4 years ago '10        #11
basedhiphop 
space
space
$1,782 | Props total: 0 0
 Spiffy said:
this is getting out of control. You give them an inch and they take a mile. They are slowing starting to brain wash the younger kids so come further generations this sh*t will be perfectly normal. sh*t you might have a f!ght with your son one day cuz you said f*g at home and he got offended. fu*k that, I dont know how you guys going to raise your kids up now a days. Makes me wonder if I ever will have kids.
you probably make like $20,000 a year
 06-27-2012, 09:37 AM         #12
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 basedhiphop said:
Fuhk that have to do with what the n*gga said herb?
 4 years ago '11        #13
Gatorfan2611 8 heat pts
space
space
$3,976 | Props total: 272 272
them sh*ts look disgusting. but let them people get their time to shine. it'll die down eventually. the only reason these things happen is because its not completely accepted. as time passes, they will be ignored and not given a sh*t about just like every other minority group
 4 years ago '06        #14
991 26 heat pts26
space
space
$5,689 | Props total: 738 738
 Spiffy said:
Yep. All this gayness is being accepted more and more as time goes on. Why would the world want this? Because the devil rules this world. He's trying to take as many souls to hell with him as he can.
 06-27-2012, 10:32 AM         #15
Silver N Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gatorfan2611 said:
them sh*ts look disgusting. but let them people get their time to shine. it'll die down eventually. the only reason these things happen is because its not completely accepted. as time passes, they will be ignored and not given a sh*t about just like every other minority group
gay was the "it" thing in the 90's, I have no idea why that sh*t still makes national news........."so and so is gay", who gives a sh*t to be honest?

dudes will fu*k random pregnant hoes but have moral issues with gays
 4 years ago '09        #16
Spiffy 34 heat pts34
space
space
$20,031 | Props total: 5 5
 basedhiphop said:
I actually make 70k+ a year managing a shop
 06-27-2012, 11:30 AM         #17
Mwana Ya Lola 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Gay propaganda !
 4 years ago '98        #18
ronnie|A 10 heat pts10
space
space
$29,986 | Props total: 560 560
look at all those stacks... thats one good tasting oreo no homo
 4 years ago '11        #19
GetuOne 73 heat pts73
space
space
$4,477 | Props total: 2 2

[pic - click to view]

06-27-2012, 03:07 PM         #20
more_fya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Cookies look good as hell. Gimmie those and some chocolate milk.
Home      

most viewed right now
Sep 29 - The List of Clinton Associates Who’ve Died Mysteriously.
196 comments
19 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside Big Fase 100 (Games Brother) Has Warning For Meek Mill on Siccness.net ..
70 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
2 ugly women fu-k a 15 year old boy at a pizza party
149 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
ugly duckling chelsea clinton claims weed is killing people :cmonsonn:
67 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Philly rapper Quilly gets chain snatched at Mcdonalds
111 comments
24 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
NFL Jaguars Jalen Ramsey with a real suspect interview
169 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Bobby Simmons testifying against one of Chicago's Most Feared Gangs
208 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dave East | Kairi Chanel (Official Mixtape/Album Discussion Thread)
141 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy