Carmelo Anthony: 'My time is coming'

most viewed right now
 87
I will marry this woman for real.
38 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 72
Image(s) inside Finished my 18 years of child support
52 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 71
Image(s) inside Kanye West - Love Everyone [COVER]
43 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 63
Big Gipp Exposes What REALLY Happened Between Pimp C & Master P Forcing P TO L..
58 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #161
X_WunderKind_X 909 heat pts909 OP
space
avatar space
space
$44,175 | Props total: 23444 23444
 strahan2004 said:
he gonna get injured before season starts...he never worked that hard...that body ain't ready...
yo chill b we have an upcoming season to play and you slither in here with all this "injury" sh*t
 6 years ago '10        #162
Agentzer0oo0 215 heat pts215
space
avatar space
space
$69,279 | Props total: 27630 27630
 INF4MOUS said:
Name me the 3 best players from that Denver team

n*ggas talk about them like they were the fu*king Dream team
Fam, sh*t is just hilarious

All you hear is that Denver was so talented, George was such a great coach, he played with IVERSON & BILLUPS!!!!



fu*king dumbasses go on google, basketball reference & nba.com to get their information. I bet you none of these fools are gonna tell you about Karl's coaching pattern & weird subs or even his awkward love for Anthony Carter & Dahntay Jones or the injuries that fu*ked the team up in the playoffs or even the teams that beat Melo's Nuggets.

Can't take them serious on here
 6 years ago '07        #163
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2744 2744
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 strahan2004 said:
he gonna get injured before season starts...he never worked that hard...that body ain't ready...
He did the same thing the last time the Olympics were and made it to the WCF

 Agentzer0oo0 said:
Fam, sh*t is just hilarious

All you hear is that Denver was so talented, George was such a great coach, he played with IVERSON & BILLUPS!!!!



fu*king dumbasses go on google, basketball reference & nba.com to get their information. I bet you none of these fools are gonna tell you about Karl's coaching pattern & weird subs or even his awkward love for Anthony Carter & Dahntay Jones or the injuries that fu*ked the team up in the playoffs or even the teams that beat Melo's Nuggets.

Can't take them serious on here
 6 years ago '04        #164
justinjones 312 heat pts312
space
avatar space
space
$50,704 | Props total: 9718 9718
he needs to worry about consistently getting out of the 1st round

hell just get out of the 1st round in the east before you think your time is coming
 6 years ago '05        #165
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$15,768 | Props total: 5547 5547
 Bronxbombers said:
Only One team In the East Can Bang w/ The Knicks

And where coming South Beach :nasmad:

coming again?
 Kuchiki_Byakuya said:
Lebron is 6'8 250 lbs
Melo is taller and lighter than that.

Why n*ggas criticizing Melo for being overweight?
never heard of body fat %?
 6 years ago '05        #166
A~team 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,097 | Props total: 2337 2337
good luck with that melo lmao.
 6 years ago '11        #167
X_WunderKind_X 909 heat pts909 OP
space
avatar space
space
$44,175 | Props total: 23444 23444
n*ggas want us to fail so bad they're twisting basketball logic to prove points that arent there
 6 years ago '11        #168
Backflipz 84 heat pts84
space
avatar space
space
$14,251 | Props total: 2316 2316


n*ggas talkin reckless in here

"2013 Scoring champ"

"MVP"

"Knicks in the ECF" x ∞

Bookmarked to be bumped this upcoming spring

Knicks Lost


Last edited by Backflipz; 06-27-2012 at 12:24 PM..
 6 years ago '10        #169
Agentzer0oo0 215 heat pts215
space
avatar space
space
$69,279 | Props total: 27630 27630
 Frank Hampton said:


Bookmarked to be bumped this upcoming spring

Knicks Lost
Worrying about the Knicks betta worry about our sloppy seconds & old man Curry.
 6 years ago '06        #170
PG-13 126 heat pts126
space
avatar space
space
$31,930 | Props total: 9 9
I kinda feel sorry for Carmelo now....I hope him and Dwight get a ring soon
 6 years ago '12        #171
GucciBoy347 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$10,498 | Props total: 954 954
He'll get one. . .









In 2022
 06-27-2012, 01:02 PM         #172
Youngin19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 INF4MOUS said:
Name me the 3 best players from that Denver team

n*ggas talk about them like they were the fu*king Dream team
let me tell you all the players he's played with



dude had Camby
Nene
JR Smith
Andre Miller
Iverson
Kenyon Martin
Billups


He's had some talent on his teams...fu*k what you heard
 6 years ago '10        #173
kingblock 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$3,756 | Props total: 2899 2899
It was good, man," Anthony said. "Myself, Tyson and Jeremy was out there in LA working out and training and things like that, and the coaching staff came out there and gave their support. The training staff was out there. We're just trying to get that camaraderie right now, that family mentality and trying to create a bond -- not just on the court, but off the court as well right now."

Where the fu*k is Amare?

 6 years ago '11        #174
X_WunderKind_X 909 heat pts909 OP
space
avatar space
space
$44,175 | Props total: 23444 23444
 kingblock said:
It was good, man," Anthony said. "Myself, Tyson and Jeremy was out there in LA working out and training and things like that, and the coaching staff came out there and gave their support. The training staff was out there. We're just trying to get that camaraderie right now, that family mentality and trying to create a bond -- not just on the court, but off the court as well right now."

Where the fu*k is Amare?

 6 years ago '07        #175
Adam Is BeTTeR 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,368 | Props total: 3212 3212
 Youngin19 said:
let me tell you all the players he's played with



dude had Camby
Nene
JR Smith
Andre Miller
Iverson
Kenyon Martin
Billups


He's had some talent on his teams...fu*k what you heard
Stfu, I can counter and say that LeBron had some talent on his teams too,


Camby to LeBron's Big Z (2 All Star appearances to Camby's none)

Kenyon and Nene to LeBron's Anderson Varejao, Shaq, Antwan Jamison, JJ Hickson, Ben Wallace

Iverson, Billups and JR Smith to LeBron's Hughes, DWest, Mo Williams, Anthony Parker

The only thing you can say Melo might of had better but Iverson was there for 1 full season. LeBron had more depth of talent at the guard position.

Not to mention that they finished as the #1 seeded team twice in those last two years. Not to mention that Melo plays in a harder conference. West > East. One year, the 8th seeded team needed 50 something wins just to make the playoffs. In the East, you barely gotta crack .500. So fu*k outta here...
 6 years ago '11        #176
Joseph 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$25,219 | Props total: 9216 9216
 Adam Is BeTTeR said:
Stfu, I can counter and say that LeBron had some talent on his teams too,


Camby to LeBron's Big Z (2 All Star appearances to Camby's none)

Kenyon and Nene to LeBron's Anderson Varejao, Shaq, Antwan Jamison, JJ Hickson, Ben Wallace

Iverson, Billups and JR Smith to LeBron's Hughes, DWest, Mo Williams, Anthony Parker

The only thing you can say Melo might of had better but Iverson was there for 1 full season. LeBron had more depth of talent at the guard position.

Not to mention that they finished as the #1 seeded team twice in those last two years. Not to mention that Melo plays in a harder conference. West > East. One year, the 8th seeded team needed 50 something wins just to make the playoffs. In the East, you barely gotta crack .500. So fu*k outta here...
did you just compare a former finals mvp and a former regular season mvp who will both be in the hall of fame to Larry Hughes, Mo Williams and Delonte West
 6 years ago '07        #177
Bruce Leeroy 
space
avatar space
space
$16,676 | Props total: 835 835
I hope so. Always been a fan of Melo.
 6 years ago '05        #178
Dove Luv J.R. 
space
avatar space
space
$906 | Props total: 651 651
Atleast Melo can't live of that 2003 National Championship anymore
 06-27-2012, 02:32 PM         #179
Youngin19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StylinOnYou said:
did you just compare a former finals mvp and a former regular season mvp who will both be in the hall of fame to Larry Hughes, Mo Williams and Delonte West
he clearly on crack son
 6 years ago '11        #180
X_WunderKind_X 909 heat pts909 OP
space
avatar space
space
$44,175 | Props total: 23444 23444
10 Pages

Platinum

Knicks still on n*ggas minds
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 31
Video inside You like t**ties? You'll like these ones... MILFY
34 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 31
Video inside May 23 - tough on crime republican state representative cries when caug..
58 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 26
Image(s) inside Jas Prince got Cuban links for da feets
20 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside A Nice Palmed Sized Moroccan Ass
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 9
Video inside What if The Documentary 2 Looked Like This!!!
78 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 6
May 23 - 7-Eleven Planning To Sell CBD Products in 4,000 Locations
74 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 5
Video inside Avengers Infinity War: Why Sharon Carter Wasn’t in the Movie
11 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 4
Pusha Takes DIRECT SHOT AT Wheelchair Jimmy DRAKE "It was Never Written Like Q..
269 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy