Carmelo Anthony: 'My time is coming'

most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
197 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
88 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
17 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
80 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #141
Adam Is BeTTeR 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,852 | Props total: 2535 2535
 fugeeboy said:
LOL. SO do you wanna compare the amount of people in the league from Chicago and New York. Im sure its about even. Who the number one pick in the draft this year?What about Derrick Rose? What about Wade? Iggy? Evan Turner? Juwan and Eddy got they ring this year. Check Sports illustrated fam, Jabari Parker and he just junior in h.s. I could continue but u know u dont have a leg to stand on there.Yes I know where hip hop started in the 70's. but....its 2012 where yall at now. As far as history of franchises are u kidding me. I mean u can bring up Willis Reed that was nice. My dad talks about that. He old as sh*t. What about Charles Smith blowing all those layups against the Bulls. I know you must mean when Reggie Miller sh*tted on the Garden. Oh no you talking about how Lebron sh*ts on the garden every time he there. My fault fam you must be talking about that finals loss. What a min. you must be talking about this great franchise when van gundy was on the floor holding on for dear life. You know what I did forget about all that great history. Larry Johnson had a four point play, u can hang ur hat on tht i guess. I mean 1 playoff when in a while. I remember when Marbury got there and n*ggas lost they mind. "n*ggas happier that Marbury home" fu*kouttahere. I mean NY n*ggas claiming blood and crip now. Yall gangbanging. Lames

I’m sure there’s more NY players in the NBA then there are Chicago players.

Wade is good, Rose is good, Iggy is alright. Never lived up to his potential. Still a solid player though. I can name some good/ solid players from NY too though.

Howard and Curry? Cmon man…They didn’t contribute sh*t. At least Odom and Artest both did something, who have chips also. Not to mention other players like Melo, Joakim Noah, Roy Hibbert, Charlie V, Kemba Walker, Elton Brand who are good/ solid in the NBA.

That HS sh*t don’t mean nothing, look how Telfair and Lance Stephenson ended up d!cky.

ya only got Kanye. NY got Jay, Fab, 50, I don’t even fu*k with Nicki but she’s big as fu*k right now. So where the ya at besides Kanye? Common & Lupe?

I wasn’t alive for that Willis Reed sh*t, but everything you named/ mentioned is all memories and great NBA moments. Reggie Miller sh*tted on the Knicks that one time, but we owned him in the Playoffs though. LeBron sh*tted on the Knicks? Wtf you talking about? That one game where he almost had a triple double because he tried to top what Kobe did the game before?

Just shows they all come to play when they're at the Garden. It's not to sh*t on the Knicks neither. It's because when you're playing in the Garden, you just get that feeling of wanting to put on the greatest show on Earth. Which is why players show up, and come out to play when they're playing against the Knicks. They don't care to do that sh*t at the United Center because you know what? It's just another fu*king road game for them.

Marbury was good at the time, we were struggling. Of course we're gonna get excited. He also took us to the playoffs that year if you don't remember.

Stay on topic son, bringing in irrelevant sh*t. Gangbanging? we're not in the 90s, we don't do that sh*t no more.

Talking about Mafias now

Funny thing is, we beat ya in that too

Gambino, Genovese, Colombo, Bananno, Luchese, Gotti, Luciano and I'm sure the list goes on,

I'm done with you, not responding to your next message. I don't do this back and forth bullsh*t. Just wasted a lot of time on your dumbass...
 5 years ago '08        #142
Hiero 112 heat pts112
space
space
$19,568 | Props total: 2400 2400
 06-27-2012, 07:31 AM         #143
Drone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I honestly want to see Lin, Novak and Chantler do well because I like them as a players. Everyone else I am neutral about.
 06-27-2012, 07:39 AM         #144
dlettern 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KtodaC said:
I'm a fan of Marsh Melo, but he doesn't take the game serious enough to be on the same level as a Lebron, Kobe, Rose, etc. He's got all the skills but lacks heart. He's like a glorified Lamar Odom
I hear you.....kinda. I wouldn't call him a glorified Odom as they play different roles in the league. Odom is aight being a role player and plays accordingly. Melo has taken the initiative to be a franchise player. He is just as competitive as the players you have mentioned. What separates Melo from them are team chemistry and discipline. I'm sure James, Bryant, and Rose all put in WORK in the off-season. It sounds like Melo just started taking off-season training serious this year.
 06-27-2012, 07:45 AM         #145
dlettern 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 fugeeboy said:
And yea nikka its real out here, been that way since Al Capone. With the crime we still sh*t on yall. Ill give yall this New York bi*ches love a Chicago n*gga. Done fu*k plenty of NY chicks that attend William Patterson in jerz and stupid hoes in NYU.

NY n*ggas dont like
First, you sound so stupid hollering your anti-NY crap. Check your facts, Capone was from Brooklyn.....the NY mob sent him to Chicago to take it over for them. NY made Chicago you dummy.

Second, I won't even waste my time pointing out the countless GOATs from NY. Just check this video out at the .04 second mark.......

[video - click to view]

06-27-2012, 07:57 AM         #146
dlettern 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 fugeeboy said:
LOL. SO do you wanna compare the amount of people in the league from Chicago and New York. Im sure its about even. Who the number one pick in the draft this year?What about Derrick Rose? What about Wade? Iggy? Evan Turner? Juwan and Eddy got they ring this year. Check Sports illustrated fam, Jabari Parker and he just junior in h.s. I could continue but u know u dont have a leg to stand on there.Yes I know where hip hop started in the 70's. but....its 2012 where yall at now. As far as history of franchises are u kidding me. I mean u can bring up Willis Reed that was nice. My dad talks about that. He old as sh*t. What about Charles Smith blowing all those layups against the Bulls. I know you must mean when Reggie Miller sh*tted on the Garden. Oh no you talking about how Lebron sh*ts on the garden every time he there. My fault fam you must be talking about that finals loss. What a min. you must be talking about this great franchise when van gundy was on the floor holding on for dear life. You know what I did forget about all that great history. Larry Johnson had a four point play, u can hang ur hat on tht i guess. I mean 1 playoff when in a while. I remember when Marbury got there and n*ggas lost they mind. "n*ggas happier that Marbury home" fu*kouttahere. I mean NY n*ggas claiming blood and crip now. Yall gangbanging. Lames
Ballers in the league from each state (historically)

NY (297 ballers) -

Illinois (213 ballers) -

Oh yeah, as unrelated as it is, please don't bring up rappers. Both of y'all legends (Twista & Kanye) were signed to the ROC. As for bi*ches?.....you're boasting about fu*king NY broads, I don't think anybody from NY is boasting about fu*king Chicago broads. Why? We're in NY, ha! That pretty much sums it up.
 5 years ago '07        #147
JamcnPrettyboy 96 heat pts96
space
space
$23,478 | Props total: 6147 6147
Melo just doesn't come across as a winner to me. He's like vince carter 2.0
 06-27-2012, 08:32 AM         #148
deLeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
no rings for melo, can't see it
 5 years ago '06        #149
StraightUp99 
space
space
space
$1,204 | Props total: 0 0
I think the knicks will go further int he playoffs if we get a good PG and actually have a team thats been together for the whole season. People forget that Lin, Novak and JR Smith came in late in the season so the chemistry wasn't there yet, but give them an off season working together and then the season and they might be able to do things with it. Miami didn't win the first time around because there chemistry was not there but believe if knicks can get the chemistry going as a team they will win.
 5 years ago '04        #150
JacmanPones 24 heat pts24
space
space
$3,155 | Props total: 613 613
 Sticks said:
Knicks lost.

Heat will own the east for the next 5+ years.
fixed.

f*ck the Bulls
 06-27-2012, 08:54 AM         #151
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sticks said:
Knicks lost.

Heat and Bulls will own the east for the next 5+ years.

5 years ago '09        #152
BrooklynStiles 82 heat pts82
space
space
$10,450 | Props total: 8557 8557
"my time is coming"

"...one day"

"...tomorrow"

typical slacker sayings.
 5 years ago '11        #153
X_WunderKind_X 909 heat pts909 OP
space
space
$42,257 | Props total: 17712 17712
this thread is still going huh?
 06-27-2012, 09:40 AM         #154
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Not a Knick or Melo fan but I think Lebron winning the title might be that kick in the a.ss Melo needs to turn it all the way up. n*ggas need to understand that that Knicks Heat rivalry was one of the more better rivalries the NBA had aside from Lakers Celtics. Gotta start giving these sum b*tches a real f!ght.
 5 years ago '12        #155
Gr8 est 91 
space
space
space
$129 | Props total: 2 2
 06-27-2012, 10:49 AM         #156
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
itll be nice to see melo do something

but celtics will keep that from happening
 5 years ago '10        #157
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,899 | Props total: 21182 21182
 Youngin19 said:
n*gga hating on Bron and the Heat is a hobby for you

I've been saying for years upon years that rings are team accomplishments but haters like you and Kobe stans have been making ring jokes nonstop for the past couple of years....so there is no excuse not to get it done. There wasn't any for Bron and he wasn't spared any criticism from the media nor the fans and Carmelo should get that same treatment.

His teams were talented enough. He had a good supporting cast. He just didn't get it done
What?

I don't go out of my fu*king way to hate Lebron or post disparaging remarks about him. Have I hated on him? Yup. Do I hate the heat? Yea, I'm a Knicks FAN & we have a rivalry dating back to the 90's.

And I hardly if ever make ring jokes about Lebron, I might laugh about it but I don't make jokes about him. The problem with YOU & other Lebron nut huggers is you a.ssume that everybody that feels a way about Lebron is a "hater" and hated on him for 5 years straight.

And that Lebron hate/Melo excuse logic makes no fu*king sense. If people sh*t on Lebron not getting a ring that doesn't make it ok to say well no excuses for Melo he couldn't get it done. You keep generalizing & putting all the people who troll with the group of people who look at sh*t logically. You still continue to look over the points I made & you STILL can't offer a logical, unbiased argument.

Keep saying that cliche Melo's team were talented, he couldn't get it done bullsh*t tho
 5 years ago '11        #158
FK12 
space
space
$69 | Props total: 0 0
lmaooo, dude couldn't do sh*t with that denver team and now he aint gonna do sh*t with this knicks team. Carmelo stays losing.
 5 years ago '07        #159
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 FK12 said:
lmaooo, dude couldn't do sh*t with that denver team and now he aint gonna do sh*t with this knicks team. Carmelo stays losing.
Name me the 3 best players from that Denver team

n*ggas talk about them like they were the fu*king Dream team
 5 years ago '04        #160
strahan2004 40 heat pts40
space
space
$5,059 | Props total: 405 405
he gonna get injured before season starts...he never worked that hard...that body ain't ready...
Home      

most viewed right now
joie chavis
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
52 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
87 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
93 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
56 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Ashamed Of Pixel Sales, Google Begins Hiding Pixel Launcher Install Count In P..
4 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New Pictures Of DG Yola In Jail
71 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy