Carmelo Anthony: 'My time is coming'

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
135 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
154 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
99 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-27-2012, 01:09 AM         #121
ballislife 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 X_WunderKind_X said:
I wish n*ggas would stop saying this after only one game played

It's true I'm sure he could have played game 3 but he didn't want his value to go down so he just added a couple more months to his injury. He need all the money he could get there's life after ball
 5 years ago '10        #122
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,887 | Props total: 21128 21128
 Youngin19 said:
ain't no excuses for losing to Utah son...no excuses for that one my n*gga

Bosh is younger and more talented than Amare. Amare has been in the league like 11 years and he still doesn't know how to move his feet on defense

Boh of your star players are selfish with low bball IQs. They don't know how to win, just how to score.

The Heat is Lin's worst nightmare. He don't wanna see that Heat defense...
You still have not given me a logical or un-bias reason as to why he hasn't been out of the first round more than once or why his TEAM lost to Utah

And once again you're saying things that are common sense, I know that Bosh is better than Amar'e , I know Amar'e plays no defense. Like cmon son

And nah Melo ain't selfish nor does he have a low ball IQ. Does he take low percentage shots at times? Yea but he doesn't have a low ball IQ. And that's funny how two players who helped lead there teams to 50 win seasons don't know how to win.

And that's one game with Lin. I agree that he played poorly against them and still have doubts about Lin vs Heat but he's only going to improve.
 5 years ago '11        #123
X_WunderKind_X 909 heat pts909 OP
space
space
$42,233 | Props total: 17645 17645
 ballislife said:
It's true I'm sure he could have played game 3 but he didn't want his value to go down so he just added a couple more months to his injury. He need all the money he could get there's life after ball
he was never projected before the second round, and the coaching staff were the only ones who could clear him. Don't start reaching
 5 years ago '07        #124
Adam Is BeTTeR 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,850 | Props total: 2535 2535
 fugeeboy said:
So im a doofus cuz I messed up on a smiley face. What about the words I typed. Emotional Knick fans. Truth will set u free. Lets speak on the truth. Knicks been a.ss for damn near 20 years. Show and prove. Nothing really else to say. The Knicks are trash. Traded for Melo and had a even worst record. I hope the best for you guys but we all know how it ends. New York is searching for an identity . Loss hip hop years ago and been irrelevant in basketball for a while. But I think the NY Liberty supposed to be good. Madison Square garden is a dump. City smells like a.ss. Who puts there trash in front of their business. Hopefully the Nets will give u guys some pride.
GO Bulls!!!
Nah, you're a fu*king doofus cause of the Hip Hop and Basketball comment.

Knicks were good in the 90s, I don't know where you got 20 from. But the Bulls been just as trash the past 12 years. Outta the 2, Knicks been to the finals last but who gives a fu*k about that. It's about the chip. Knicks are a historic franchise, without Mike the Bulls are the Montreal Expos of the NBA.

The Garden is an icon. As for the United Center...

Do I have to entertain your dumbass about where Hip Hop started and name you all of the iconic artists?

Do I have to name all of the iconic ball players from NY as well?

There's a reason why we think that way you numbnut.
 5 years ago '11        #125
space
space
Its an endless cycle. n*ggas want us to be humble, but then they get stupid on us and expect us to sit there. fu*k that b
 5 years ago '07        #126
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '07        #127
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 Youngin19 said:
why does this n*gga get all these excuses and explanations for his failures? Were you making all these god damn excuses for Bron? We all know Melo had a more talented team than Bron had in Denver and a better coach in George Karl...He played with Iverson and had a legitimate second option/star and still couldn't do sh*t. Man, just stop it son!
This n*gga said Iverson

Last edited by INFAMOUS; 06-27-2012 at 01:17 AM..
 5 years ago '10        #128
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,887 | Props total: 21128 21128
 Youngin19 said:
why does this n*gga get all these excuses and explanations for his failures? Were you making all these god damn excuses for Bron? We all know Melo had a more talented team than Bron had in Denver and a better coach in George Karl...He played with Iverson and had a legitimate second option/star and still couldn't do sh*t. Man, just stop it son!

How the fu*k are they excuses?!?!

You acting like a damn **** from the hood and can't speak from a unbias logical view. It's k!lling you that much to look at sh*t from the team perspective? Like seriously?

Just because the team was more talented & George is a great coach doesn't mean sh*t. We gonna forget that George believes in hot potato basketball & thinks Melo should pass it to teammates like fu*king Dahtnay Jones when he's a rhythm? We gonna forget that he had to play with bum a.ss Nene at the center position? We gonna act like Iverson & Billups who shot like there's no tomorrow was the key to Melo's championship path?

I've defended Bron as well so don't pull that sh*t.
 06-27-2012, 01:18 AM         #129
ballislife 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 X_WunderKind_X said:
Its an endless cycle. n*ggas want us to be humble, but then they get stupid on us and expect us to sit there. fu*k that b
fu*k all this chatting. Since the East is gonna be so wack next year, grab the 2nd seed and Miami will grab the 1st , get through 7 and 3 meet up with the Heat in the ECF. Trust when I say it won't be like the 90's
 5 years ago '11        #130
space
space
 ballislife said:
fu*k all this chatting. Since the East is gonna be so wack next year, grab the 2nd seed and Miami will grab the 1st , get through 7 and 3 meet up with the Heat in the ECF. Trust when I say it won't be like the 90's
I have no problem chilling, but when n*ggas from other squads come into our threads, chatting happens. If n*ggas mind their teams business, nothing needs to be said
 5 years ago '10        #131
SmoothTay 23 heat pts23
space
space
$26,612 | Props total: 30574 30574
 fugeeboy said:
So im a doofus cuz I messed up on a smiley face. What about the words I typed. Emotional Knick fans. Truth will set u free. Lets speak on the truth. Knicks been a.ss for damn near 20 years. Show and prove. Nothing really else to say. The Knicks are trash. Traded for Melo and had a even worst record. I hope the best for you guys but we all know how it ends. New York is searching for an identity . Loss hip hop years ago and been irrelevant in basketball for a while. But I think the NY Liberty supposed to be good. Madison Square garden is a dump. City smells like a.ss. Who puts there trash in front of their business. Hopefully the Nets will give u guys some pride.
GO Bulls!!!
Been trash for 20 years?
We was in the finals 12 years ago doofus.

& calling NY a dump when u from the murder capital gunshot capital sh*tty a.ss Chicago

Your team been sh*tty since Jordan left u fu*kin f*ggots had one good year since & wanna put chests out shut ur clown a.ss up.

& just try not getting shot tonight in that trash a.ss city y'all call the windy city
 5 years ago '04        #132
dogmanx23 9 heat pts
space
space
$3,666 | Props total: 328 328
He does know that all those changes because of him right? Only thing that's coming is another first rd exit..

His Iso ball is the easiest thing to stop come playoff time.

People need to stop putting him with Wade, Lebron and Kobe.

Instead put him with the Joe Johnsons and Mcrgrady's of the league because that's what he is. He's just the best of the bunch..

Last edited by dogmanx23; 06-27-2012 at 01:49 AM..
 5 years ago '12        #133
DontHateDaGreat 10 heat pts10
space
space
$12,358 | Props total: 2100 2100
While I love a good #Knickslost lets think about how weak the east is now

Celtics = DONE since the lakers took them out in 2010. Miami just finished the job for the past two years, ray might leave, no center, bench looking weak, they are DONE

Magic = had howard and still didn't do much and even with him in the playoffs there weren't going anywhere, then add the fact that howard got the coach and gm fired. Looks bad for them

Hawks = 120 mil man doesn't show up enough, Josh Smith wants to leave, couldn't beat an old celtics team

76ers = needed D. Rose getting hurt to advance only to lose to old a.ss boston

Pacers = talked tough and then got smacked around by the heat with bosh hurt. No superstar, hibbert was overrated

Bulls = can't really compete without D. Rose and it remains to be seen how he'll play after rehab.

Looks like the Knicks could at least get out of the first round
 5 years ago '10        #134
Blkboipurp 
space
space
$15,371 | Props total: 9640 9640
 fugeeboy said:
And yea nikka its real out here, been that way since Al Capone. With the crime we still sh*t on yall. Ill give yall this New York bi*ches love a Chicago n*gga. Done fu*k plenty of NY chicks that attend William Patterson in jerz and stupid hoes in NYU.

NY n*ggas dont like
Son went from talking about Basketball to talking about gangs then fu*king bi*ches in NYU

[pic - click to view]

06-27-2012, 02:12 AM         #135
Haze_Reloaded 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Man fu*k the haters. I still have faith in my knicks. I seen crazier sh*t all across sports. At least one man. Please this satanic a.ss world give the Knicks one f'ing title in my lifetime. Knicks are good people it was a bad "hall of fame player" that did this to us.

I mean patrick didn't get one. You imagine melo with the knicks losing in the playoffs for the rest o fthe decade. Damn.
 06-27-2012, 02:13 AM         #136
Youngin19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 INF4MOUS said:
This n*gga said Iverson

Iverson is top 50 all time n*gga!!! Don't ever diss AI son
 06-27-2012, 02:18 AM         #137
Youngin19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Agentzer0oo0 said:

How the fu*k are they excuses?!?!

You acting like a damn **** from the hood and can't speak from a unbias logical view. It's k!lling you that much to look at sh*t from the team perspective? Like seriously?

Just because the team was more talented & George is a great coach doesn't mean sh*t. We gonna forget that George believes in hot potato basketball & thinks Melo should pass it to teammates like fu*king Dahtnay Jones when he's a rhythm? We gonna forget that he had to play with bum a.ss Nene at the center position? We gonna act like Iverson & Billups who shot like there's no tomorrow was the key to Melo's championship path?

I've defended Bron as well so don't pull that sh*t.
n*gga hating on Bron and the Heat is a hobby for you

I've been saying for years upon years that rings are team accomplishments but haters like you and Kobe stans have been making ring jokes nonstop for the past couple of years....so there is no excuse not to get it done. There wasn't any for Bron and he wasn't spared any criticism from the media nor the fans and Carmelo should get that same treatment.

His teams were talented enough. He had a good supporting cast. He just didn't get it done
 5 years ago '07        #138
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,231 | Props total: 19990 19990
 SmoothTay said:
The Bulls & Derrick Rose aka Derrick Roy aka Derrick Hardaway ?

lol @ calling him roy cause he had one injury riddled season

how's that one playoff win in the last dozen years?

Knicks Lost as is the tradition
 5 years ago '10        #139
kawgre12 14 heat pts14
space
space
$13,136 | Props total: 7703 7703
 fugeeboy said:
GO Bulls!!!
This f*ggot has the nerve to talk reckless about ny

06-27-2012, 02:53 AM         #140
SOCIALITE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
unlikely
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
15 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
26 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
105 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
114 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
61 comments
2 days ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy