most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
68 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
15 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #101
Bouncer 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$17,903 | Props total: 1213 1213
lmao. this bum will b ringless.
 06-27-2012, 12:54 AM         #102
Youngin19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
1. Go back and watch that Utah series.

2. Let's not act like Bron has been running sh*t, winning rings for the last 4 years.

3. Let's not act like we can predict the future.

Youngin you & ballislife need to chill out enjoy that Heat ring and chuck up the deuces
there's no excuse to lose to Utah in the first round . Dude's team was talented as sh*t...

Bron >>>> Melo...today, tommorrow, 3 years from now and whenever fu*kin else. He has that monkey off his back. The league ain't ready for what's about to him em next

Yall have Amare and Lin
ain't nobody even thinking about yall...yall an afterthought
 5 years ago '10        #103
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,904 | Props total: 21191 21191
 Bouncer said:
lmao. this bum will b ringless.
Word just like a month ago we weren't saying the same sh*t about Lebron.

Bouncer you cool but you can't be playing that pot calling the kettle black sh*t.
 06-27-2012, 12:57 AM         #104
Youngin19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
Word just like a month ago we weren't saying the same sh*t about Lebron.

Bouncer you cool but you can't be playing that pot calling the kettle black sh*t.
melo has been outta the 1st round for a grand total of once

don't compare dude to Bron, that's blasphemous
 5 years ago '10        #105
space
space
 Youngin19 said:
there's no excuse to lose to Utah in the first round . Dude's team was talented as sh*t...

Bron >>>> Melo...today, tommorrow, 3 years from now and whenever fu*kin else. He has that monkey off his back. The league ain't ready for what's about to him em next

Yall have Amare and Lin
ain't nobody even thinking about yall...yall an afterthought
Like I said go back and watch that Utah series, saying his team was talented is just a cliche response.

I know Bron is better than Melo that's nothing new, this was known since they both entered the league

And yea we do have Amar'e & Lin

Amar'e is still capable of putting up numbers if he plays in the right system & Lin is only getting better. As I said before get your jokes in now...
 06-27-2012, 12:58 AM         #106
ballislife 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
1. Go back and watch that Utah series.

2. Let's not act like Bron has been running sh*t, winning rings for the last 4 years.

3. Let's not act like we can predict the future.

Youngin you & ballislife need to chill out enjoy that Heat ring and chuck up the deuces
Honestly I don't care if the Knicks win a Ring they deserve one after all these years but Carmelo idk man he's a bad seed
 5 years ago '08        #107
AC_89 200 heat pts200
space
space
$39,335 | Props total: 13713 13713
I could be wrong but melo don't look like he lifts weights maybe he should work out with lebron
 5 years ago '10        #108
SmoothTay 23 heat pts23
space
space
$26,618 | Props total: 30599 30599
Should have never gave Lebron fans a ring .....
 5 years ago '10        #109
space
space
 Youngin19 said:
melo has been outta the 1st round for a grand total of once

don't compare dude to Bron, that's blasphemous
And do you know why he has been out of the first round once? Seriously answer that from a logical & un-bias standpoint.

And I'm not comparing the players I'm just comparing the situations, that's not blasphemous.
 06-27-2012, 01:01 AM         #110
ballislife 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Carmelo like that smart hood n*gga who jus does enough to get by in class got potential but doesnt really try. If you hang around him hell make you just like him.
 5 years ago '07        #111
Sleazy 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,560 | Props total: 307 307
 KtodaC said:
I'm a fan of Marsh Melo, but he doesn't take the game serious enough to be on the same level as a Lebron, Kobe, Rose, etc. He's got all the skills but lacks heart. He's like a glorified Lamar Odom
Sup Skip
 06-27-2012, 01:03 AM         #112
ballislife 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dj ac said:
I could be wrong but melo don't look like he lifts weights maybe he should work out with lebron

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '10        #113
space
space
 ballislife said:
Honestly I don't care if the Knicks win a Ring they deserve one after all these years but Carmelo idk man he's a bad seed
How though?

The same player this year who didn't once bi*ch about Knicks fans booing him & trashing his name, the same player who didn't get a hissy fit when the NY media basically held a coop to get him out of town, the same player who had to adjust to a player who was in the D League, the same player who adjusted to being a point forward when we went through a revolving door of "point guards" early in the season, the same player who had to play with Toney Douglas, Shawne Williams & Jared Jeffries against Boston last year.

How is he a bad seed?

You never heard he was a cancer or a bad teammate in Denver but now he's a bad seed?

Nah that's ludicrous.
 06-27-2012, 01:04 AM         #114
Youngin19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
Like I said go back and watch that Utah series, saying his team was talented is just a cliche response.

I know Bron is better than Melo that's nothing new, this was known since they both entered the league

And yea we do have Amar'e & Lin

Amar'e is still capable of putting up numbers if he plays in the right system & Lin is only getting better. As I said before get your jokes in now...
ain't no excuses for losing to Utah son...no excuses for that one my n*gga

Bosh is younger and more talented than Amare. Amare has been in the league like 11 years and he still doesn't know how to move his feet on defense

Both of your star players are selfish with low bball IQs. They don't know how to win, just how to score.

The Heat is Lin's worst nightmare. He don't wanna see that Heat defense...

Last edited by Youngin19; 06-27-2012 at 01:09 AM..
 5 years ago '11        #115
X_WunderKind_X 909 heat pts909 OP
space
space
$42,264 | Props total: 17717 17717
 fugeeboy said:
So im a doofus cuz I messed up on a smiley face. What about the words I typed. Emotional Knick fans. Truth will set u free. Lets speak on the truth. Knicks been a.ss for damn near 20 years. Show and prove. Nothing really else to say. The Knicks are trash. Traded for Melo and had a even worst record. I hope the best for you guys but we all know how it ends. New York is searching for an identity . Loss hip hop years ago and been irrelevant in basketball for a while. But I think the NY Liberty supposed to be good. Madison Square garden is a dump. City smells like a.ss. Who puts there trash in front of their business. Hopefully the Nets will give u guys some pride.
GO Bulls!!!
so this is what it's all about huh?
 5 years ago '04        #116
cold_young_thug 40 heat pts40
space
space
$9,613 | Props total: 1786 1786
 ballislife said:
Juwan Howard said this in 98
 5 years ago '11        #117
X_WunderKind_X 909 heat pts909 OP
space
space
$42,264 | Props total: 17717 17717
 Youngin19 said:
ain't no excuses for losing to Utah son...no excuses for that one my n*gga

Bosh is younger and more talented than Amare. Amare has been in the league like 11 years and he still doesn't know how to move his feet on defense

Boh of your star players are selfish with low bball IQs. They don't know how to win, just how to score.

The Heat is Lin's worst nightmare. He don't wanna see that Heat defense..
I wish n*ggas would stop saying this after only one game played
 5 years ago '04        #118
cold_young_thug 40 heat pts40
space
space
$9,613 | Props total: 1786 1786
Dat n*gga aint winning NOOOO rings on da knicks. the heat and the bulls gon make sure of that! SORRY MELO. u can pull a juwan howard in 8 years though!
 5 years ago '08        #119
el bundy 27 heat pts27
space
space
$6,524 | Props total: 120 120
 Mr.NYCinNC said:
Same why we feel about melo is the same way lebron fans was feeling before he won
compulsively obsessed with his every move?
 06-27-2012, 01:08 AM         #120
Youngin19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
And do you know why he has been out of the first round once? Seriously answer that from a logical & un-bias standpoint.

And I'm not comparing the players I'm just comparing the situations, that's not blasphemous.
why does this n*gga get all these excuses and explanations for his failures? Were you making all these god damn excuses for Bron? We all know Melo had a more talented team than Bron had in Denver and a better coach in George Karl...He played with Iverson and had a legitimate second option/star and still couldn't do sh*t. Man, just stop it son!
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
129 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
104 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
60 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
91 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
181 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy