Carmelo Anthony: 'My time is coming'

most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
39 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
76 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
27 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
42 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-27-2012, 12:02 AM         #81
Drone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 X_WunderKind_X said:
we may overshoot our predictions but I'm fine with that. being realistic, we pay a lot of money to our guys (all dolan tho ) and we deserve better, and we are hard on our guys when they don't perform. With our collection of guys we have one of the best teams in the league which is not a stretch to say. Why wouldn't we have hope? isn't that what fans are for? sh*ts gonna happen, but if you think we're chilling then you've got us wrong. In this case, I'd rather be delusional than defeated, because there isn't any pity in sports. Ain't nobody got out back but us, Good or Bad.
Realistic goals are much better for the state of mind. That way when you obtain it you everything else will be extra. So that you don't feel crushed if things don't work out and aim for a better goal next year.

Like this year I do expect the Knicks to go to the 2nd round and that is all. Two first round exits in a row will skew my reasoning and so until they do that I won't make any bold predictions.
 5 years ago '07        #82
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 Darkdrone said:
Hence the excuses pour in.

You expected the Knicks to beat the Heat when they were playing with 1 healthy starter?

No Lin, no chandler (the dpoy), no shumpert, no amare, no Davis, no Jeffries

Knicks were missing 4 of their 5 best players troughout the series

Use ya noodle
 06-27-2012, 12:06 AM         #83
Kuchiki_Byakuya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lebron is 6'8 250 lbs
Melo is taller and lighter than that.

Why n*ggas criticizing Melo for being overweight?
 5 years ago '11        #84
X_WunderKind_X 909 heat pts909 OP
space
space
$42,201 | Props total: 17581 17581
 Darkdrone said:
Realistic goals are much better for the state of mind. That way when you obtain it you everything else will be extra. So that you don't feel crushed if things don't work out and aim for a better goal next year.

Like this year I do expect the Knicks to go to the 2nd round and that is all. Two first round exits in a row will skew my reasoning and so until they do that I won't make any bold predictions.
Ok I'll play: 4th or 5th seed, 2nd round at least. You said no excuses so I say nothing about the players or coaching. all that matters is the first sentence and if we don't make it, bring this thread up and I'll happily eat crow.
 06-27-2012, 12:10 AM         #85
ballislife 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 INF4MOUS said:

You expected the Knicks to beat the Heat when they were playing with 1 healthy starter?

No Lin, no chandler (the dpoy), no shumpert, no amare, no Davis, no Jeffries

Knicks were missing 4 of their 5 best players troughout the series

Use ya noodle

[pic - click to view]

Stop it slime

“We have so many threats offensively that match their offensive threats,” Knicks forward Carmelo Anthony said. “It’s pretty much even as far as the starting lineups. But our second unit I think is a little bit stronger.”
Knicks forward Amare Stoudemire said: “It’s a pretty even match. LeBron James, Dwyane Wade and Chris Bosh are three phenomenal players. We have three players that can match their skill set. Our bench is phenomenal.”
“The thing we had with the Warriors going against Dallas is we knew we could win that series,’’ Davis said. “And we won it. The confidence was there. We share the same type of energy here with the Knicks, knowing that nobody is counting us in it to win it but what we believe in ourselves in the ability to stop people down the stretch.’’
 06-27-2012, 12:10 AM         #86
Drone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 X_WunderKind_X said:
Ok I'll play: 4th or 5th seed, 2nd round at least. You said no excuses so I say nothing about the players or coaching. all that matters is the first sentence and if we don't make it, bring this thread up and I'll happily eat crow.
*Bookmarks thread*
 5 years ago '07        #87
Adam Is BeTTeR 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,842 | Props total: 2527 2527
 Darkdrone said:
Wait what? Are you serious asking me if I watched the games?

Was our starting PG not out? Excuse

Back up PG and starting PF not out neither vs the Heat? Excuse

Did you see the calls in game 1 also? Excuse

I been surfing realgm for years and always check the Raptors, Bulls, Orlando and Knicks forum to see whats poppin. Out of all those forums I have never seen a fanbase make so many lofty predictions and so many excuses.

Time in time out you guys fail because of an excuse. Stop talking sh*t and do something in the playoffs. Stop blaming the ref. Stop blaming the coach. Stop blaming the refs. Just say you know what next year we are gong to reevaluate our goals to something that is attainable.

This dumbass doesn't see when you say sh*t "Miami vs Knicks ECF" and it doesn't happen.

You call them excuses, I call them facts. It'll be a neverending dispute.

Don't give a sh*t about wtf you see/ read on RealGM...

Granted we have high hopes for our beloved Knicks every year, but what more do you expect from us fans that are from a city that has the most championships with? We're gonna have high expectations every year and that's only because the only thing we know what's important and matters is winning. Not getting past no fu*king 1st round.

Especially when you bring in one of the best SFs, PFs and a good center. 2 of the 3 in their prime, of course we're going to have high expectations. Remembering how Amare played last year without Melo. Adding Melo into the equation and a good defensive player that we've been needing for years. The thoughts of the 3 finally going through full training camp, season etc...

Lin coming out of no where. Needing a PG who's actually decent. Having a decent/ good bench.

Idk what more I'd need to tell you to buy into the Knicks having a good looking team.

High expectations? Can't understand why we wouldn't.
 5 years ago '07        #88
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
 ballislife said:

[pic - click to view]

Stop it slime
Are you legally retarded n*gga?

Shumpert, Davis, Chandler, and Amare all got injured DURING that series, that's not including Lin and Jeffries who were already out

Thanks for telling me about quotes from before the series started when the team was decimated by injuries
 5 years ago '07        #89
infrared AJ6 12 heat pts12
space
space
$2,661 | Props total: 3277 3277
 Kuchiki_Byakuya said:
Lebron is 6'8 250 lbs

muscle weighs more than fat. NEXT!
 5 years ago '07        #90
Pass The Dutchi 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,118 | Props total: 1371 1371
The fu*k is this Darkdrone bi*chmade?
 5 years ago '11        #91
X_WunderKind_X 909 heat pts909 OP
space
space
$42,201 | Props total: 17581 17581
 Darkdrone said:
*Bookmarks thread*
and one last thing, since we came to an understanding on the predictions: Half of these BX dudes would still come at me if I saved their mothers, but that's just the insecure and ignorant way some of these dudes choose to operate. Given a chance, I will proceed to sh*t on those who have tried me. but that's just BX tho.

I'm finished I swear lol
 5 years ago '08        #92
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,104 | Props total: 23319 23319
there's no such thing as my time
 06-27-2012, 12:37 AM         #93
ballislife 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 INF4MOUS said:
Are you legally retarded n*gga?

Shumpert, Davis, Chandler, and Amare all got injured DURING that series, that's not including Lin and Jeffries who were already out

Thanks for telling me about quotes from before the series started when the team was decimated by injuries
Legally retarded thats one of the funniest insults said to me
 5 years ago '05        #94
_Player2 208 heat pts208
space
space
$13,407 | Props total: 9256 9256
bi*ch please
 5 years ago '07        #95
Adam Is BeTTeR 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,842 | Props total: 2527 2527
 fugeeboy said:
Preach. Im from the Chi and and hoops fan mos def. But NY fans swear they Gods gift to everything, especially basketball and hip hop. I mean really LINsanity. He a back up point guard at best. I like melo but can yall win a playoff series before winning the whole chip. Knick fans are delusional and let the media dictate whats real. Until Melo change his game, the Knicks aint winning sh*t. Knicks fans wanna be relevant so bad.

- not even gonna argue with this doofus...

- cmon @ the link
 06-27-2012, 12:45 AM         #96
Youngin19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kuchiki_Byakuya said:
Lebron is 6'8 250 lbs

Melo is not taller than Lebron
 5 years ago '07        #97
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
 ballislife said:
Legally retarded thats one of the funniest insults said to me
Tell me more
 06-27-2012, 12:48 AM         #98
Youngin19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n*ggas talking about Melo would beat Miami, like he ain't lose to a garbage a.ss Utah team in the 1st round before coming to the Knicks...

he ain't fu*kin with Bron. Bron is gonna stop him from getting a ring like MJ stopped Barkely, Reggie Miiler and nem...Knicks fans gotta deal with reality
 5 years ago '10        #99
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,859 | Props total: 20832 20832
*re-enters thread*

5 years ago '10        #100
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,859 | Props total: 20832 20832
 Youngin19 said:
n*ggas talking about Melo would beat Miami, like he ain't lose to a garbage a.ss Utah team in the 1st round before coming to the Knicks...

he ain't fu*kin with Bron. Bron is gonna stop him from getting a ring like MJ stopped Barkely, Reggie Miiler and nem...Knicks fans gotta deal with reality
1. Go back and watch that Utah series.

2. Let's not act like Bron has been running sh*t, winning rings for the last 4 years.

3. Let's not act like we can predict the future.

Youngin you & ballislife need to chill out enjoy that Heat ring and chuck up the deuces
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
150 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
67 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
224 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
154 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Kojima explains death stranding gameplay and lore
21 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
197 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
55 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy