Carmelo Anthony: 'My time is coming'

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
68 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
17 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
37 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
75 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #61
PG-13 126 heat pts126
space
space
$31,928 | Props total: 7 7

Pardon me I had to laugh
 5 years ago '12        #62
DahStoryTella 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$970 | Props total: 208 208
 BrookLynnStiles said:
see another championship?

how old are you fam? you gotta be at least 95 years old bruh.

[pic - click to view]

06-26-2012, 11:08 PM         #63
ballislife 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dat_BK_Nicca said:
as the saying goes......save the best for last

melo's title will be worth more than bosh, wade, lebron and darko

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '07        #64
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 ballislife said:
In the regular season

You got to be from Harlem or brooklyn only n*ggas that defend carmelo

They never faced each other when they had their own teams in the playoffs

Chalmers / Wade / Bron / Battier / Bosh

Bibby / Smith / Fields / Melo / Chandler

5 years ago '11        #65
Ralph Nautica 70 heat pts70
space
space
$10,586 | Props total: 6490 6490
Come back home to West Baltimore and workout on cloverdale court Melo.
 06-26-2012, 11:24 PM         #66
ballislife 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 INF4MOUS said:

They never faced each other when they had their own teams in the playoffs

Chalmers / Wade / Bron / Battier / Bosh

Bibby / Smith / Fields / Melo / Chandler

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '10        #67
TiestoFriendly 6 heat pts
space
space
$15,363 | Props total: 14 14
fu*k all you n*ggas. Melo and the Knicks gon be a championship team one day. Melo said he was motivated by Lebron's win. beautiful sh*t right there New York has been the laughingstock of the NBA for too long. it's time we won something! (but fu*k the brooklyn nets )
 06-26-2012, 11:29 PM         #68
Drone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The reason why the Knicks are the laughing stock of the NBA is their fans. Constantly overrating their team and constantly under performing.

Remember last year at the lofty expectations of the Knicks fans saying Boston was done?

4-0 sweep by Boston

Remember this year when you had lofty expectations you would challenge Miami to the brink and maybe even get to the second round?

4-1 Miami

Now a couple days removed from the NBA finals and a cheap little article on Carmelo losing some pounds and the same Knicks fans are making lofty goals such as Miami vs Knicks ECF.

I thought the Isiah Thomas and Mike Dantoni era of embarrassment would humble you morons but you clowns always raise yourself up and then crash back down to embarrassment. How could I forget about all the excuses your fanbase has? Every year its a different problem or injury on your roster so you guys have something to fall back on. Desperately clinging on to a ray of hope so your team doesn't fail miserably.

Stop talking and actually do something in the playoffs and maybe...........maybe people will take you serious. Sad thing is I actually want the Knicks do well because I like the players on the team. But every time a I check realgm Knicks forum or boxden I always see these retarded wild predictions by Knicks fans.

Instead of saying ECF vs Miami why not say getting past the first round and challenge for the ECF spot.

Last edited by Drone; 06-26-2012 at 11:32 PM..
 5 years ago '07        #69
Adam Is BeTTeR 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,852 | Props total: 2535 2535
 Darkdrone said:
The reason why the Knicks are the laughing stock of the NBA is their fans. Constantly overrating their team and constantly under performing.

Remember last year at the lofty expectations of the Knicks fans saying Boston was done?

4-0 sweep by Boston

Remember this year when you had lofty expectations you would challenge Miami to the brink and maybe even get to the second round?

4-1 Miami

Now a couple days removed from the NBA finals and a cheap little article on Carmelo losing some pounds and the same Knicks fans are making lofty goals such as Miami vs Knicks ECF.

I thought the Isiah Thomas and Mike Dantoni era of embarrassment would humble you morons but you clowns always raise yourself up and then crash back down to embarrassment. How could I forget about all the excuses your fanbase has? Every year its a different problem or injury on your roster so you guys have something to fall back on. Desperately clinging on to a ray of hope so your team doesn't fail miserably.

Stop talking and actually do something in the playoffs and maybe...........maybe people will take you serious. Sad thing is I actually want the Knicks do well because I like the players on the team. But every time a I check realgm Knicks forum or boxden I always see these retarded wild predictions by Knicks fans.

Instead of saying ECF vs Miami why not say getting past the first round and challenge for the ECF spot.

Stfu.
 06-26-2012, 11:38 PM         #70
Drone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Adam Is BeTTeR said:
Stfu.
Glad to know it sunk in.
 5 years ago '07        #71
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 ballislife said:

[pic - click to view]

In other words u have nothing logical to say, nobody with a brain would expect that Knick team to beat team USA

Darkdrone said:

4-0 sweep by Boston

4-1 Miami

Didn't read

Both times Knicks were down at least 3 starters
 06-26-2012, 11:44 PM         #72
Drone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 INF4MOUS said:
In other words u have nothing logical to say, nobody with a brain would expect that Knick team to beat team USA

Didn't read

Both times Knicks were down at least 3 starters
Hence the excuses pour in.
 5 years ago '10        #73
kawgre12 14 heat pts14
space
space
$13,178 | Props total: 7749 7749
 Darkdrone said:

4-0 sweep by Boston

4-1 Miami

We lost both those both those series with a squad full of injuries...once we get a full training camp, we're gonna be scary
 5 years ago '07        #74
Adam Is BeTTeR 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,852 | Props total: 2535 2535
 Darkdrone said:
Glad to know it sunk in.

You're mentioning of the last 2 playoff series are absurd.

You even watch the games or just saw caught the highlights on ESPN news?

Was Billups and Amare not missing vs the Celts? Along with 2 terrible calls, Melo elbow to Pierce and the moving KG screen.

Was our starting PG not out? Back up PG and starting PF not out neither vs the Heat? Did you see the calls in game 1 also? fu*king idiot, just stfu.
 06-26-2012, 11:46 PM         #75
ballislife 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kawgre12 said:
We lost both those both those series with a squad full of injuries...once we get a full training camp, we're gonna be scary

[video - click to view]

06-26-2012, 11:53 PM         #76
Drone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Adam Is BeTTeR said:
You're mentioning of the last 2 playoff series are absurd.

You even watch the games or just saw caught the highlights on ESPN news?

Was Billups and Amare not missing vs the Celts? Along with 2 terrible calls, Melo elbow to Pierce and the moving KG screen.

Was our starting PG not out? Back up PG and starting PF not out neither vs the Heat? Did you see the calls in game 1 also? fu*king idiot, just stfu.
Wait what? Are you serious asking me if I watched the games?

Was our starting PG not out? Excuse

Back up PG and starting PF not out neither vs the Heat? Excuse

Did you see the calls in game 1 also? Excuse

I been surfing realgm for years and always check the Raptors, Bulls, Orlando and Knicks forum to see whats poppin. Out of all those forums I have never seen a fanbase make so many lofty predictions and so many excuses.

Time in time out you guys fail because of an excuse. Stop talking sh*t and do something in the playoffs. Stop blaming the ref. Stop blaming the coach. Stop blaming the injuries. Just say you know what..... next year we are gong to reevaluate our goals to something that is attainable.

This dumbass doesn't see when you say sh*t "Miami vs Knicks ECF" and it doesn't happen at the repercussions. If you say "hey next year we get to 2nd round" then people won't clown for saying something retarded.

GTFO
 5 years ago '04        #77
UF4Soldier 127 heat pts127
space
space
$19,058 | Props total: 4803 4803
least he lost weight thought he was gone end up like sir charles
 5 years ago '11        #78
X_WunderKind_X 909 heat pts909 OP
space
space
$42,257 | Props total: 17706 17706
 Darkdrone said:

4-0 sweep by Boston

4-1 Miami

we may overshoot our predictions but I'm fine with that. being realistic, we pay a lot of money to our guys (all dolan tho ) and we deserve better, and we are hard on our guys when they don't perform. With our collection of guys we have one of the best teams in the league which is not a stretch to say. Why wouldn't we have hope? isn't that what fans are for? sh*ts gonna happen, but if you think we're chilling then you've got us wrong. In this case, I'd rather be delusional than defeated, because there isn't any pity in sports. Ain't nobody got out back but us, Good or Bad.
 06-27-2012, 12:00 AM         #79
ballislife 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 UF4Soldier said:
least he lost weight thought he was gone end up like sir charles
Weight or the vibrate career?
 5 years ago '08        #80
dubs07 
space
space
$734 | Props total: 0 0
 KtodaC said:
I'm a fan of Marsh Melo, but he doesn't take the game serious enough to be on the same level as a Lebron, Kobe, Rose, etc. He's got all the skills but lacks heart. He's like a glorified Lamar Odom
you obviously lose a lot of sports arguments
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
81 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
78 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
72 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
82 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
27 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
141 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
32 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
276 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy