most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
64 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Sunday Night Football: Dallas Cowboys Vs. Oakland Raiders Gameday Thread
860 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #1
5793 pageviews
65 comments

SHADOW 326 heat pts326
space
space
$8,652 | Props total: 322 322
Dwyane Wade & LeBron James reveal 2012 offseason plans

[pic - click to view]

Dwyane Wade said he will work on his jumper and LeBron James promised to reveal a new element to his game next season.
Dwyane Wade isn’t sure whether he will need off-season knee surgery that could knock him out of this summer’s London Olympics but will consider hiring a shooting coach regardless. Meanwhile, LeBron James plans to add another element to his game, even after another MVP season.

The Heat’s two biggest stars shared those and other nuggets after the team’s championship parade Monday.

For Wade, a decision on his troublesome left knee will be made shortly.

“When everything dies down this week, I will sit down with doctors — those that I trust — and make the best decision for me and my career,” he said. “I don’t know what’s going to happen. I won’t know until I sit down with [the doctors] and have an MRI and see what’s wrong with my knee and what I have to get done.”

Wade said he would not be inclined to go to the Olympics if he cannot play.

Wade said the knee caused him discomfort throughout the postseason and, “I had to go through a lot to play. If people knew what I had to go through just to play, it was crazy. The biggest thing was I had a lot of swelling.

“My left knee is my power knee. It’s my explosion knee. When you are dealing with knee issues, you are dealing with lateral quickness [issues]. I dealt with it. At times, I did great with it. At other times, I didn’t do great with it.”

He said he had his knee drained before Game 3 against Indiana, when he scored five points on 2-for-13 shooting. “Very sore,” he said. “It was so much swelling, and I wanted some relief.”

Wade said he might work with a shooting coach “for the first time ever” after a postseason in which he shot 31 percent on mid-range jumpers (50 for 163) and 29 percent on three-pointers (10 for 34).

The goal, he said, “is to try to do more in the sense of my three-point game and midrange game, getting that back. My mechanics aren’t that bad. I don’t have an ugly shot, not one of those Shawn Marion shots. There are certain things in my shot I can change.”

Wade said a shooting coach could “give me a different look and [suggest] where I can get better.” He said he also wants “to continue to get better in the post.”

James also has “thought about what I’m going to do personally to improve my game. I always love the offseason. I’ll have an opportunity to come back with something new. There is more to add. Not telling you guys what yet.”

James offered more self-analysis Monday, noting: “I always wanted to be one of the greats. I knew I couldn’t be one of the greats until I entered that championship room. It’s a relief. I feel happy today to be a champion.”

After losing in last year’s Finals, James did not leave his home for two weeks. Since winning the championship Thursday, he has gone home only “to shower and get changed again. That’s all.”

Winning a title has renewed his faith in some of life’s lessons.

“There are sayings you hear and you start to wonder if they’re actually true,” he said. “Hard work pays off. Good things come to people who are patient. And patience is a virtue.

“Sometimes you question if it’s actually true, but there’s truth to it. I was very patient; I tried to work on my game as hard as I could and tried to be more of a leader.”

In the aftermath of a title, Wade said James “is more relaxed. Like they say, the monkey is off your back. It didn’t get off by him riding a coattail. It came off by him going to get it. Losing last year humbled him so much and made him grow up.”

Looking back, James said “the best thing that happened to our team, which was the worst at the time, was Chris Bosh getting hurt because it gave [Erik Spoelstra] a lineup change we didn’t know was possible, with Shane Battier starting at the 4.

“We always envisioned Shane being a backup 3. When I went out, he would come in. When he started at the 4 and guarded [Indiana’s] David West and takes one of the bigs out of the paint and opened up the floor for me and D-Wade and gave us a lineup we so needed, gave us space we needed and also an unbelievable defensive lineup.”

James, happy to have been joined in celebrations by a few of his high school teammates in recent days, will spend the next week appearing on David Letterman’s CBS show on Tuesday and with Wade and Chris Bosh on The View (undetermined day) and with Oprah Winfrey (on her OWN network at 8 p.m. Sunday).

“After the Olympics, I will take some time off and try to get my legs back under me,” James said. “Hopefully, it’s another long season for us next year. I’ll be ready.”

Read more here:
[pic - click to view]

Miami Heat’s Dwyane Wade, LeBron James reveal offseason plans - Miami Heat - MiamiHerald.com

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by SHADOW; 06-25-2012 at 10:09 PM..

65 comments for "Dwyane Wade & LeBron James reveal 2012 offseason plans"

5 years ago '09        #2
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$49,173 | Props total: 22633 22633
My mechanics aren’t that bad. I don’t have an ugly shot, not one of those Shawn Marion shots. There are certain things in my shot I can change.

06-25-2012, 10:14 PM         #3
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yea Wade and Bron needs to work on they shots this summer, they're not winning another title playing like that again
 5 years ago '05        #4
iggyemu 
space
space
$24,788 | Props total: 4903 4903
Yep. Agree with Wade. Must be able to spread the floor for LeBron. Too many times Bron drives and kicks and Wade instead of taking the open shot drives into defense a lot of time taking a tougher shot. LeBron also needs to work on that mid-range shot. His problem is simple though...he needs to be able to square up on that pull up J. When he squares up he makes it. When he drifts or fades he misses. LeBron has an obvious problem. Wade...sh*t its like he said..his mechanics are fine. Its probably something small that would require a shooting coach to figure out.
 5 years ago '08        #5
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,113 | Props total: 23357 23357
for the league
 06-25-2012, 10:24 PM         #6
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DEDOS said:
and who is going to stop them?

surely nobody from the east thats for sure

ohhh yaaa bron needs to work on his shot but he shoots 10% better from 3 pointers than your hero

come on now, we all know if Kobe and Bron played horse...if Kobe wanna win, all he have to do is take jumpers, don't even compare them two...like i said...ya'll team is stacked right now...all Lakers need is a tweak of they team and we back, Bulls could beat ya'll when healthy and teams about to get right, ya'll won't have it easy, Bron and Wade can't shoot for sh*t
 5 years ago '09        #7
The Bully 352 heat pts352
space
space
$48,455 | Props total: 35373 35373
if the heat could win a title with wade playing at 60% on a fukked up knee imagine what they'll do next year when he's healthy
 5 years ago '09        #8
space
space
 braided_uppimp said:
ya'll won't have it easy, Bron and Wade can't shoot for sh*t
why shoot low percentage outside jumpders when you can be aggressive, drive to the hole, get fouled and take high percentage free throws and get the other team in foul trouble?

oh that's right you're a kobe stan who doesnt give a shyt about fundamentals, just how pretty kobe's fadeaway looks when he's bricking it over 3 defenders
 5 years ago '10        #9
justdezit 20 heat pts20
space
space
$2,136 | Props total: 2212 2212
if lebron can master the floater the game is over...
 5 years ago '09        #10
DrizzyJT 12 heat pts12
space
space
$6,912 | Props total: 66 66
Wade gets his jumper back it's a wrap
 5 years ago '12        #11
WINsconsin 4 heat pts
space
space
$706 | Props total: 3 3
James also has “thought about what I’m going to do personally to improve my game. I always love the offseason. I’ll have an opportunity to come back with something new. There is more to add. Not telling you guys what yet.”

[pic - click to view]

06-25-2012, 10:40 PM         #12
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DEDOS said:
kobe shoots much less % from 3 than lebron tho keep talking out your a.ss ill bring up #'s to back it up

Lebron shot 36.2% from 3

kobe shot 30.3 % from 3 this year

yea that's right, compare Bron's best year to Kobe's 16th season, good way to go lmao...when it comes to scoring, don't compare the 2, just don't

Kobe had a bad season percentage rise, it was no spacing at all, u want him to drive? how when the lane is clogged up like a muthafu*ka, u got 2 big lame soft fu*kas in the paint who even space the floor or an threat, Bynum is the 2nd best post player on the team behind a guard lmao

can't wait to see Bron shooting jumpers at 33 when he loses his athleticism like Kobe did lmao

Bron going be able to build them 3 little pigs last house
 5 years ago '10        #13
reppinI85 
space
space
$710 | Props total: 371 371
Lebron can really expand his post game. He has a turnaround. Needs an up and under move. And add the sky hook for nostalgia
 5 years ago '08        #14
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,113 | Props total: 23357 23357
LJ with a good jumper = unguardable

Unguardable james + Wade with a jumper =
 06-25-2012, 10:48 PM         #15
SeaJaiye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lebron attempted five 3 pointers per game in 2010 and still shot 50% for the year kobe never shot over 47%
 06-25-2012, 10:49 PM         #16
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
all the movers ya'll hoping Bron get, Kobe got already lmao...Kobe have a post game at 6'6 205

Bron just learning how to post at 6'9 260? lmao come on, Bron my dude...but wtf???
 5 years ago '09        #17
space
space
 braided_uppimp said:

can't wait to see Bron shooting jumpers at 33 when he loses his athleticism like Kobe did lmao

Bron going be able to build them 3 little pigs last house
what do you think he's been working on his post game for, dummy?

when bron loses his athleticism he's just gonna get his karl malone on and average 20 and 10 playing near the rim. when you're a rare breed of athletic specimen like him you can do shyt like that

meanwhile kobe will be making yearly trips to germany in the offseason to get knee replacement surgery
 06-25-2012, 10:53 PM         #18
SeaJaiye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The Bully said:
when bron loses his athleticism he's just gonna get his karl malone on and average 20 and 10 playing near the rim. when you're a rare breed of athletic specimen like him you can do shyt like that
and after that, he'll move over to PG and average 18 and 11 a.ssists

most talented player ever
 5 years ago '09        #19
space
space
 braided_uppimp said:
all the movers ya'll hoping Bron get, Kobe got already lmao...Kobe have a post game at 6'6 205

Bron just learning how to post at 6'9 260? lmao come on, Bron my dude...but wtf???
in 9 seasons, lebron has 3 seasons shooting 50%+ from the field

kobe? 0....in 16 seasons
 5 years ago '09        #20
space
space
 SeaJaiye said:
and after that, he'll move over to PG and average 18 and 11 a.ssists

most talented player ever
and in the twilight of his career he might fukk around and play a full season at center and put up 16 and 8
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
129 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
104 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
60 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
91 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
181 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
101 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy