Lupe Fiasco - B$#ch bad

most viewed right now
 285
Image(s) inside Drakes sends invoice to Def Jam via IG!
139 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 206
Pusha T tweets about “duppy freestyle”
110 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 132
Nicki Minaj Reveals She's Dating Eminem
95 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 79
NBA Ayesha Curry tries to get physical with drunk Rockets fan.
103 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #1
7727 pageviews
149 comments


malc 552 heat pts552
space
avatar space
space
$1,809 | Props total: 40 40
Lupe Fiasco - B$#ch bad
 

 

[pic - click to view]

 http://wp.me/p1LPIl-60p


[video - click to view]



[This is a discussion/feedback topic only]

149 comments for "Lupe Fiasco - B$#ch bad"

 6 years ago '11        #2
malc 552 heat pts552 OP
space
avatar space
space
$1,809 | Props total: 40 40
 6 years ago '06        #3
Hussle 36 heat pts36
space
avatar space
space
$4,708 | Props total: 255 255
lol is he taking the p!ss out of radio rapperS?
 06-25-2012, 09:42 PM         #4
factorx3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
#crack my people CRACK listen to the words
 6 years ago '04        #5
Exs 159 heat pts159
space
avatar space
space
$5,972 | Props total: 1816 1816



dumb n*ggas and their dumb bi*ches wont like it.
 06-25-2012, 09:44 PM         #6
Yung Chance 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 factorx3 said:
#crack my people CRACK listen to the words
dog if only they read this post...

bi*ch bad

woman good

lady better
 6 years ago '11        #7
Loso Luciano24 227 heat pts227
space
avatar space
space
$14,486 | Props total: 8382 8382





The beat is too low but at the content


Lupe>>>>>>>.
 6 years ago '04        #8
izzy2024 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$944 | Props total: 23 23
Ya'll have to be kidding me. This sh*t is flat out terrible.

Lupe was my favorite rapper for at least a couple years but I haven't dug anything he's done really since Enemy of the State.

This is prolly my least favorite thing I've ever heard from him. You keep saying 'listen to the words' like it's easy to keep listening this sh*t for more then 45 seconds withotu cringing your face off. WTF happen to this guy
 6 years ago '12        #9
Fresh.E 67 heat pts67
space
avatar space
space
$17,681 | Props total: 5101 5101
This track is truth though.

I dig the track. The lyrics make it a dope track. Actually listen to the words.
 6 years ago '04        #10
bigdog232 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,025 | Props total: 395 395
I wonder if Toomp did that beat... sounds like it...
 6 years ago '08        #11
Illuminati 249 heat pts249
space
avatar space
space
$40,547 | Props total: 12984 12984
dont like the beat or the talking
 06-25-2012, 09:52 PM         #12
Yung Chance 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 izzy2024 said:
Ya'll have to be kidding me. This sh*t is flat out terrible.

Lupe was my favorite rapper for at least a couple years but I haven't dug anything he's done really since Enemy of the State.

This is prolly my least favorite thing I've ever heard from him. You keep saying 'listen to the words' like it's easy to keep listening this sh*t for more then 45 seconds withotu cringing your face off. WTF happen to this guy
Elaborate on what you want from a Lupe single
 06-25-2012, 09:53 PM         #13
Shakespeare 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Awful beat. Awful lyrics. Definitely not the god Lupe at his best.

Hopefully his album comes harder than this
 6 years ago '11        #14
Loso Luciano24 227 heat pts227
space
avatar space
space
$14,486 | Props total: 8382 8382
[Verse 1]
Now imagine there’s a shawty, maybe five maybe four
Ridin’ ’round with his mama listening to the radio
And a song comes on and a not far off from being born
Doesn’t know the difference between right and wrong
Now I ain’t trying to make it too complex
But let’s just say shawty has an undeveloped context
About the perception of women these days
His mama sings along and this what she says
“n*ggas I’m a bad bi*ch, and I’m bad bi*ch
far above average”
And maybe other rhyming words like cabbage and savage
And baby carriage and other things that match it
Couple of things that are happenin’ here
First he’s relatin’ the word “bi*ch” with his mama, comma
And because she’s relatin’ to herself, his most important source of help, And mental health, he may skew respect for dishonor


[Verse 2]
Yeah, now imagine a group of little girls nine through twelve
On the internet watchin’ videos listenin’ to songs by themselves
It doesn’t really matter if they have parental clearance
They understand the internet better than their parents
Now being the interent, the content’s probably uncensored
They’re young, so they’re maleable and probably unmentored
A complicated combination, maybe with no relevance
Until that intelligence meets their favorite singer’s preference
“Bad bi*ches, bad bi*ches, bad bi*ches
That’s all I want and all I like in life is bad bi*ches, bad bi*ches”
Now let’s say that they less concerned with him
And more with the video girl acquiescent to his whims
Ah, the plot thickens
High heels, long hair, fat b00ty, slim
Reality check, I’m not trippin’
They don’t see a paid actress, just what makes a bad bi*ch



[Verse 3]
Disclaimer: This rhymer, Lupe’s not usin’ bi*ch as a lesson
But as a psychological weapon
To set in your mind and really mess with your conceptions
Discretions, reflections, it’s clever misdirection
Cause, while I was rappin’ they was growin’ up fast
Nobody stepped in to ever slow ‘em up, gasp
Sure enough, in this little world
The little boy meets one of those little girls
And he thinks she a bad bi*ch and she thinks she a bad bi*ch
He thinks disrespectfully, she thinks of that s3xually
She got the wrong idea, he don’t wanna fu*k her
He thinks she’s bad at being a bi*ch like his mother
Momma never dress like that, come out the house, hot mess like that
Ass, t*tties, dress like that
All out to impress like that
Just like that, you see the fruit of the confusion
He caught in a reality, she caught in an illusion
Bad mean good to her, she really nice and smart
But bad mean bad to him, bi*ch don’t play your part
But bi*ch still bad to her if you say it the wrong way
But she think she a bi*ch, what a double entendre







[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]



Last edited by Loso Luciano24; 06-25-2012 at 09:58 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #15
PrisonRules 70 heat pts70
space
avatar space
space
$26,929 | Props total: 5768 5768
cot damn i never listened to anything besides his 1st album and w.e. comes on radio from him but i can ride tho this. cot damn straight fire.
 6 years ago '08        #16
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
avatar space
space
$41,601 | Props total: 27857 27857
 lifesabeach said:
Awful beat. Awful lyrics. Definitely not the god Lupe at his best.

Hopefully his album comes harder than this
 6 years ago '10        #17
eightytyson06 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$17,434 | Props total: 11420 11420
fire son
 6 years ago '06        #18
Panasonic 85 heat pts85
space
avatar space
space
$5,724 | Props total: 1903 1903
props
 6 years ago '11        #19
QB Eagles 238 heat pts238
space
avatar space
space
$14,749 | Props total: 6942 6942
song sucks, Lupe sounds like dweeb
 06-25-2012, 10:02 PM         #20
Yung Chance 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lupe Fiasco said:
[Verse 3]
Disclaimer: This rhymer, Lupe’s not usin’ bi*ch as a lesson
But as a psychological weapon
To set in your mind and really mess with your conceptions
Discretions, reflections, it’s clever misdirection
Cause, while I was rappin’ they was growin’ up fast
Nobody stepped in to ever slow ‘em up, gasp
Sure enough, in this little world
The little boy meets one of those little girls
And he thinks she a bad bi*ch and she thinks she a bad bi*ch
He thinks disrespectfully, she thinks of that s3xually
She got the wrong idea, he don’t wanna fu*k her
He thinks she’s bad at being a bi*ch like his mother
Momma never dress like that, come out the house, hot mess like that
Ass, t*tties, dress like that
All out to impress like that
Just like that, you see the fruit of the confusion
He caught in a reality, she caught in an illusion
Bad mean good to her, she really nice and smart
But bad mean bad to him, bi*ch don’t play your part
But bi*ch still bad to her if you say it the wrong way
But she think she a bi*ch, what a double entendre
Best verse of 2012.Not a lupe fan,stan or whatevers worse but if you hear something better,let me know
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 36
Image(s) inside May 24 - Millennials born in 1980s may never recover from the Great Re..
68 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 31
yall seen this bi-ch fu-king yet? my word!
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 31
I will marry this woman for real.
123 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 18
Image(s) inside She Paints ...
62 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 16
Video inside NBA YoungBoy Hitta Whippin that Draco like John Wick
59 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 15
FAMILY GUY Ă— "Peter Becomes A Millennial"
30 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 13
May 23 - Milwaukee Teen (15) brutally tortured, stabbed and burned over stolen..
57 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 7
Zack Snyder's Original Five-Movie Arc Would Have Been Something Special
56 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy