50 Cent - Complicated (Official Music Video)

most viewed right now
 146
Image(s) inside Nicki Minaj disses Pusha on IG
63 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 64
Drake- Iím Upset
330 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 46
NBA Woj: Cp3 unlikely to play game 7
115 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 44
Image(s) inside Rhymefest Responds To Kim Kardashian!
145 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 06-26-2012, 12:22 AM         #61
the synthesis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
video made the song sound way better
 6 years ago '04        #62
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
avatar space
space
$13,178 | Props total: 2926 2926
damn im not a 50 fan but he came thru with a track im actually feeling...
 6 years ago '05        #63
JayThunder 
space
avatar space
space
$2,062 | Props total: 149 149
 Graftedgenes said:
Post some of those awesome Piff videos so we can silence the haters who forgot how AWESOME "Pass the PAtron" was!

THIS IS ALL BAD.... GOD 50 sh*t ON THAT SAME GIMMICK OF HIM STILL BEING THAT HOOD n*gga!!! k!lling me softly with them hook tho , FREE JA
 6 years ago '05        #64
JayThunder 
space
avatar space
space
$2,062 | Props total: 149 149
 Graftedgenes said:


And of course your f*ggit a.ss is going to type my screen-name like a groupie bi*ch and give me the satisfaction of knowing my words crushed your pathetic soul you maggot.
i want everybody to reread this but have canibus (the rapper) voice saying all the words lmaoooo
 06-26-2012, 01:55 AM         #65
stripes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This is nice!!! Ill probs buy the album and havnt bought an album in years.

the problem is dudes think this is hip hop now

[pic - click to view]



 6 years ago '11        #66
Officer William 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$488 | Props total: 1 1
Dope track
 6 years ago '10        #67
A.Dot789 1067 heat pts1067 OP
space
avatar space
space
$14,251 | Props total: 10141 10141
 BLUE JACK$ON said:
What a beautiful video to match a beautiful song.

I'm just mad the video director didnt have 50 pull his shirt off and face the camera before he put on his vintage bullet proof vest.

Anyways Godfather 50 is back in rare form.

I love it.
 06-26-2012, 05:22 AM         #68
Symon 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Graftedgenes said:
Tell me I ain't got female groupies.

This chick put me on ignore but still dedicated a post to me and inserted by screen-name inside the post. Must be a female poster but females get a pass.


I guess that poster is a bi*ch, unless he/she can prove otherwise.


....I'd feel like a certified bi*ch if I shouted out a bunch of random male posters like an attention-whoring homo looking for a lover.
Deep psychological problems is what I see with every post you make.
Seems like it's more than just a forum, a place on the internet where ppl gather just to spend some of their leisure time, huh?

How come you're in a constant battle with all these posters? How come you have to prove yourself nearly every day? Why all this effort that you put in your posts? The daily games that you play?
Boxden is a big part of your personality my dude, whether you want to admit it or not.
It's the place where you express yourself, a place where you battle, prove yourself, compare yourself to others and check your value.
All these conflicts, thousands of these emotion-filled posts (on second sight) actually only serve the purpose to stabilize your mental state and affirm yourself, nothing more and nothing less.
When you debate on this board, what does losing or winning an argument mean to you?
..It actually means alot, right?

Poor existence. 30+ years old, thousands of posts in such a short time, a human being constantly in need of self-affirmation.

You don't have to defend yourself after this pst. You don't have to respond to this. It won't help, it won't change anything.
It will only prove me right, no matter what you do. Cause I, you and everybody here knows who you are.


Last edited by Symon; 06-26-2012 at 05:25 AM..
 6 years ago '04        #69
W24x55 61 heat pts61
space
avatar space
space
$13,038 | Props total: 14904 14904
 Symon said:
Deep psychological problems is what I see with every post you make.
Seems like it's more than just a forum, a place on the internet where ppl gather just to spend some of their leisure time, huh?

How come you're in a constant battle with all these posters? How come you have to prove yourself nearly every day? Why all this effort that you put in your posts? The daily games that you play?
Boxden is a big part of your personality my dude, whether you want to admit it or not.
It's the place where you express yourself, a place where you battle, prove yourself, compare yourself to others and check your value.
All these conflicts, thousands of these emotion-filled posts (on second sight) actually only serve the purpose to stabilize your mental state and affirm yourself, nothing more and nothing less.
When you debate on this board, what does losing or winning an argument mean to you?
..It actually means alot, right?

Poor existence. 30+ years old, thousands of posts in such a short time, a human being constantly in need of self-affirmation.

You don't have to defend yourself after this pst. You don't have to respond to this. It won't help, it won't change anything.
It will only prove me right, no matter what you do. Cause I, you and everybody here knows who you are.

 6 years ago '06        #70
Frontz 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,700 | Props total: 100 100
 #1nasfan said:
Did he punch a hole in the wall and pull out a durag & bulletproof vest?
hell yeah!! Vintage 50. did you notice he removed the posters of his debut album before he punched the wall..HE BACK!!!!
 6 years ago '11        #71
imtheman718 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$4,168 | Props total: 569 569
 6 years ago '11        #72
KingP1n 344 heat pts344
space
avatar space
space
$8,125 | Props total: 4249 4249
So he didn't get rid of his back tat.
I thought he did, probably too painful to get removed.
 6 years ago '04        #73
#1nasfan 
space
avatar space
space
$12,006 | Props total: 6281 6281
 Frontz said:
hell yeah!! Vintage 50. did you notice he removed the posters of his debut album before he punched the wall..HE BACK!!!!
Nah, like I said, I didn't notice he tore down a poster, it would've made sense to me then.
 6 years ago '11        #74
Loso Luciano24 227 heat pts227
space
avatar space
space
$14,486 | Props total: 8382 8382
 Symon said:
Deep psychological problems is what I see with every post you make.
Seems like it's more than just a forum, a place on the internet where ppl gather just to spend some of their leisure time, huh?

How come you're in a constant battle with all these posters? How come you have to prove yourself nearly every day? Why all this effort that you put in your posts? The daily games that you play?
Boxden is a big part of your personality my dude, whether you want to admit it or not.
It's the place where you express yourself, a place where you battle, prove yourself, compare yourself to others and check your value.
All these conflicts, thousands of these emotion-filled posts (on second sight) actually only serve the purpose to stabilize your mental state and affirm yourself, nothing more and nothing less.
When you debate on this board, what does losing or winning an argument mean to you?
..It actually means alot, right?

Poor existence. 30+ years old, thousands of posts in such a short time, a human being constantly in need of self-affirmation.

You don't have to defend yourself after this pst. You don't have to respond to this. It won't help, it won't change anything.
It will only prove me right, no matter what you do. Cause I, you and everybody here knows who you are.



[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '07        #75
biff 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$3,695 | Props total: 182 182
video was crack
 6 years ago '05        #76
Martel 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$15,080 | Props total: 3229 3229
beat is hardd but that hook, oh no.
 6 years ago '10        #77
Shhon 863 heat pts863
space
avatar space
space
$19,656 | Props total: 24513 24513
 6 years ago '10        #78
A.Dot789 1067 heat pts1067 OP
space
avatar space
space
$14,251 | Props total: 10141 10141
 Symon said:
Deep psychological problems is what I see with every post you make.
Seems like it's more than just a forum, a place on the internet where ppl gather just to spend some of their leisure time, huh?

How come you're in a constant battle with all these posters? How come you have to prove yourself nearly every day? Why all this effort that you put in your posts? The daily games that you play?
Boxden is a big part of your personality my dude, whether you want to admit it or not.
It's the place where you express yourself, a place where you battle, prove yourself, compare yourself to others and check your value.
All these conflicts, thousands of these emotion-filled posts (on second sight) actually only serve the purpose to stabilize your mental state and affirm yourself, nothing more and nothing less.
When you debate on this board, what does losing or winning an argument mean to you?
..It actually means alot, right?

Poor existence. 30+ years old, thousands of posts in such a short time, a human being constantly in need of self-affirmation.

You don't have to defend yourself after this pst. You don't have to respond to this. It won't help, it won't change anything.
It will only prove me right, no matter what you do. Cause I, you and everybody here knows who you are.
 6 years ago '10        #79
A.Dot789 1067 heat pts1067 OP
space
avatar space
space
$14,251 | Props total: 10141 10141
 KingP1n said:
So he didn't get rid of his back tat.
I thought he did, probably too painful to get removed.
dont think he ever will, it means alot to him.
 06-27-2012, 09:50 AM         #80
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Graftedgenes said:


And of course your f*ggit a.ss is going to type my screen-name like a groupie bi*ch and give me the satisfaction of knowing my words crushed your pathetic soul you maggot.
youre pathetic my dude.

i hope your real life is not this way
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 26
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
101 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 23
Nicki Minaj Reveals She's Dating Eminem
134 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 21
McDonald's customers suing for $5M over unwanted Quarter Pounder cheese
18 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 16
#bigbreasttwitter
64 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 10
Video inside May 25 - Pablo Escobarís hitman Popeye arrested in Colombia
47 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 8
audio inside Drake - Duppy Freestyle
1358 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 7
Image(s) inside May 25 - Why Are Californiaís Legal Marijuana Sales So Low?
122 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 5
Video inside Bait,Marvel and Puma dropping a limited Black Panther shoe
3 comments
1 day ago
@gear
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy