Al B Sure's Son Quincy Speaks On His Step Father Diddy Kissing Him On The Lips & Sway Gets "Weird"

most viewed right now
When ya upstairs neighbors more petty than you
40 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Last Tango in Paris’ Rape Scene Was Not Consensual, Director Bernardo ..
91 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside University of Deleware
19 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside 50 Cent & Jim Jones Show Love Last Night In Miami, Monsta In The Cut To..
51 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '10        #81
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$48,842 | Props total: 11423 11423
simpin a.ss clown posted a thread with "his" facebook page in it. Lets do work brehs

4 years ago '05        #82
chi town hustla 168 heat pts168
space
space
$14,833 | Props total: 8995 8995
 KEYLOW said:
My little sister fu*ked Justin Combs back in '09.
great your lil sister is a groupie wh0ore
so thats your claim to fame

i typed this before i read other people posts

Last edited by chi town hustla; 06-26-2012 at 04:51 AM..
 4 years ago '11        #83
5 Sigma 23 heat pts23
space
space
space
$4,740 | Props total: 539 539
 KEYLOW said:
Either way she got hers.
Pics of your sis or gtfoh
 4 years ago '10        #84
Kool Aid 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,554 | Props total: 990 990
 KEYLOW said:
She fu*ked me too

4 years ago '10        #85
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$20,592 | Props total: 647 647
 KEYLOW said:
 06-26-2012, 08:43 AM         #86
WordOnThaStreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the ether fumes in this thread are suffocating
 4 years ago '07        #87
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$38,429 | Props total: 2364 2364
 KEYLOW said:
The funny thing is my sister is 18 and has her own house, own car and a job at a station makin big bucks while she got bi*ch n*ggas on an internet forum debating her s3x life.

Sister - 01
People who caught feelings - 00

if its a radio station less than 10 people make big bucks there and 18 i doubt she is 1 of them
 4 years ago '07        #88
erick derelict 
space
space
$1,061 | Props total: 59 59
 BluCupShawty said:
simpin a.ss clown posted a thread with "his" facebook page in it. Lets do work brehs

its on for this hoe a.ss nicca...

ay! ay! ay D-Low!!!!!! ......

[video - click to view]

4 years ago '07        #89
erick derelict 
space
space
 ImInHerMouth said:
original. your grandmother can suck my d!ck by the way. old gray bi*ch.
Now u wanna talk about original ??? lmao!! as if "didnt read" and "yall lost" are things you made up .. FOH lame...

ImInHerMouth said:
original. Nope. But I also wasn't raised in a household where I was jealous of other men fu*king my sister so I can keep the pus*y to myself. You're weird if you're mad someone is fu*king your sister unless he's too old for her or a n*gga you got beef with. No one should be so concerned with what a bi*ch that he's not fu*king, is the parent of, or is married to is doing with her pus*y. Weird. Stop touching on your sister son. She gonna grow up fu*ked up.

maybe ur dumb a.ss should have actually read my post. I know y'all idiots have trouble keeping attention when reading more than 3 sentences in one sitting , but trust me bruh- its not that tough! - u need to step that up cuz u are ignorant as fu*k!! and whats worst is that u think ur ideas are all "young and hip" - ur a dinosaur homie - no one gets jealous at their sister fu*king , we don't want our sisters pussies u fool, we just understand the fundamental neccesities of keeping that type of sh*t in its place - are u a man or a mouse? - women look to US for answers -can u debate that? or better yet, can u handle that ? and as long as there are fu*k boys like u and ur butt buddy d-low out there the whole human race will suffer... you may look at this sh*t like some message board jargon - but to be honest its much deeper than that - I wont go into it but you got a lot to learn , ill leave it there...

thank god for this smiley cuz words cant explain
 4 years ago '08        #90
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$32,102 | Props total: 6152 6152
 KEYLOW said:
bruh u aint supposed to be happy bout that
 4 years ago '07        #91
erick derelict 
space
space
 cubes said:
Mirane Ahmed
Ay d low, how you getting owned in multiple threads bruh??? this sh*t is a whole new level of ether! wow!

Mirane Ahmed, (and ur sister - if we find her profile) bout to be real happy at all the attention they gettin ...
! ur a perfect example of an ideal friend and brother! good work D-low

also -

One Gud Cide said:
I like how you blanked your name but none of the others like I can't use them to hunt and stalk the fu*k out of your a.ss

nice curtains n*gga

might be time to do some damage control homie. Get the fu*k off BX and FB NOW! unless u enjoy ur "friends" and self being harassed as a result of ur ignorance...

on bx we're intelligent.. but that don't stop us from being RUTHLESS

4 years ago '11        #92
anti 10 heat pts10
space
space
$2,974 | Props total: 992 992
 KEYLOW said:
You a stupid n*gga. Stop replying to me. My sister is right here reading this sh*t as I type it, you a lame n*gga. I said she got what she wanted she did what she wanted to do. You know females have s3x drives too? Or every female you come in contact with suddenly never wants to fu*k. You the type of n*gga to think yo momma was a virgin when she met your dad huh? You the type of n*gga to think yo future wife never sucked a d!ck before you huh? Stop it breh my little sister and her friends read yo sh*t and you got 18 year old girls over here laughing at you and your logic

fu*k outta here

not sure how I'm feeling about the openness you have with your sister,
probably 'cause i can't relate. me & my sis don't G
 4 years ago '04        #93
cold_young_thug 40 heat pts40
space
space
$8,864 | Props total: 550 550
Dayuum sway went in smooth as hell on dat one. Dat n*gga said, "but ur older now, tell em quit doing dat.....but he still will." lmaoooo
 4 years ago '10        #94
space
space
 erick derelict said:
its on for this hoe a.ss nicca...

ay! ay! ay D-Low!!!!!! ......

GET THAT n*gga FOLK!
 06-26-2012, 12:17 PM         #95
ahenson 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wonder if these lil n*ggas worried about Jimmy ratting out their pops/handler.
 4 years ago '10        #96
space
space
 KEYLOW said:
You boxden n*ggas dont read, I said ONE thing hoe shut up. fu*k off my profile all you dumb a.ss n*ggas...your lil sister getting dpd btch

hoe? nawl breh thats your sis and we gonna see what her mouth and pus*yhole do. Gonna tape it and put it in the jukebox.
fu*k off your profile? What?!
negroe plz, I would never click on your profile. quit flexxin and prove it. BTW I don't have a lil sister, try again clown a.ss simp. I feel sorry for your father lil momma.
 4 years ago '10        #97
space
space
 KEYLOW said:
Oh ok. Shes sleep bruh. Try again later. Dont know why your feelings are hurt or why this sparked an emotion in you? You ever got fu*ked and left?

Care to share?
wake her up. there's money to be made

4 years ago '07        #98
Deniro732 6 heat pts
space
space
$12,349 | Props total: 1121 1121
gay a.ss diddy and gay a.ss lil n*gga for letting another man kiss him in the lips... under no circumstances should a father kiss his son on the lips(even though many do when their son is real young, even then I find it suspect) but damn letting your step father pull some sh*t like that?
 4 years ago '08        #99
The N 318 heat pts318
space
space
$40,122 | Props total: 5897 5897
 4 years ago '07        #100
erick derelict 
space
space
 KEYLOW said:

[pic - click to view]

I shouldve known it was you...never mind. Last time in this thread.
You like my 2008 promo pic? I know, thats the type of sh*t that heads were wearing back then... i noticed after I took that pic that other emcee's took similar pics...
[pic - click to view]

its called marketing - you know, kinda like how ur doing with ur sister?

but for real though You knew exactly who ethered you when you got ethered you bi*ch. And, I'm sayin tho.. why you really really love lookin up pictures of me so much dogg? Is that the worst pic you couild find of me ? clicking through my pics on the D-LOW all creepy and sh*t this n*gga on my facebook like ... the sh*t is disturbing now. You MUST be homo! As if what i look like matters - what you think im ugly? i dont get it, you think bx cares what I look like? ... but, heres some advice, stop worryin about how I look and go look in the mirror - the mental mirror - cuz u failed somewhere. Go work that out fam.

And don't think we ain't pick up on your little bait and switch ... this f*ggot brought his sister into it, proceeded to defend bringin his sister into it, then after high on ether fumes tried to make it seem like we're obsessed with dissin his sister completely ignoring the fact that its HIM gettin dissed - because of his own fu*kery ...

you keep asking for more ether like its ovaltine. ur the WORST! a lying a.ss frontin a.ss - sneak creepin , homo a.ss, fu*k boy.

[video - click to view]

Last edited by erick derelict; 06-26-2012 at 09:42 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 3 - ATL strikes AGAIN: Man raped by homo thug crew snapchat setup
144 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Island Girl Is A Lightskin Goddess
60 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I'm fu-king PISSED _____________ ! stole my Rosario Dawson
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Amy Schumer Playing ‘Barbie’
68 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
BOX Bad Left Hook Gives A Detailed Analysis On Whether Conor McGregor Can B..
55 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Marvel Vs Capcom Infinite Gameplay
48 comments
18 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
audio inside [Tha Carter 5] Lil Wayne - Start This sh-t Off Right (Ft. Mannie Fresh)
176 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Homeless man builds pimped out setup under freeway equip with guest roo..
154 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy