Al B Sure's Son Quincy Speaks On His Step Father Diddy Kissing Him On The Lips & Sway Gets "Weird"

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
33 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
15 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #61
erick derelict 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,091 | Props total: 109 109
 ImInHerMouth said:
y'all n*ggas lost for reading that sh*t.
ur father lost for going raw...

Last edited by erick derelict; 06-25-2012 at 09:20 PM..
 5 years ago '10        #62
HolyFatherSteve 853 heat pts853 OP
space
space
$8,388 | Props total: 11298 11298
wow at this thread...........lmaooooooooooooooooo *RATHOLE*
 5 years ago '07        #63
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,835 | Props total: 4814 4814
 the synthesis said:
Its a well known fact that 13 year old Lil Cease was molested by Puff and Big, so Diddy just carrying on the molestation legacy.

The music game full of predators
just like its a well known fact pac got r*ped in jail
 5 years ago '07        #64
erick derelict 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,091 | Props total: 109 109
 Michael_Moore said:

[pic - click to view]

next time im lightin' that ether on fire before throwin it on his a.ss... fool got the nerve to come out his face with that nonsense...
 5 years ago '06        #65
Affectz 131 heat pts131
space
space
$8,215 | Props total: 4488 4488
Sway was a as*hole during that whole interview but I guess it was ok to do that
 06-25-2012, 10:23 PM         #66
WordOnThaStreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KEYLOW said:
The funny thing is my sister is 18 and has her own house, own car and a job at a station makin big bucks while she got bi*ch n*ggas on an internet forum debating her s3x life.

Sister - 01
People who caught feelings - 00

what you fail to realize is we're lauging at your lame azz bragging about your sisters s3x life online, no one cares about her s3x life or is knocking her for it, hoes will b hoes. Ur just a loser azz n*gga and she should be ashamed to have to call you her brother.
 5 years ago '07        #67
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 KEYLOW said:
My little sister fu*ked Justin Combs back in '09.
pic or ducktales
 5 years ago '07        #68
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
man tell me around what time the sh*t pops off..not trying to hear this lil n*gga talk for a half hour
 5 years ago '11        #69
King Henry 547 heat pts547
space
space
$43,969 | Props total: 9859 9859
So Keylow........what's good with your sister

Is she reading this right now?

What dat mouf do though
 5 years ago '05        #70
g-thang 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$326 | Props total: 149 149
 KEYLOW said:
Either way she got hers.

this n*gga trying to pimp his sister out for some e=props or something only on boxden u dumbass n*gga
 06-25-2012, 11:00 PM         #71
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 King Henry said:
So Keylow........what's good with your sister

Is she reading this right now?

What dat mouf do though
 5 years ago '11        #72
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,974 | Props total: 4718 4718
 erick derelict said:
ur father lost for going raw...

original. your grandmother can suck my d!ck by the way. old gray bi*ch.

WordOnThaStreet said:
were you also raised by a single mother in a houseful of whorish siblings who spent sunday mornings sharing the highlights of their saturday night semen slurping sessions??
Nope. But I also wasn't raised in a household where I was jealous of other men fu*king my sister so I can keep the pus*y to myself. You're weird if you're mad someone is fu*king your sister unless he's too old for her or a n*gga you got beef with. No one should be so concerned with what a bi*ch that he's not fu*king, is the parent of, or is married to is doing with her pus*y. Weird. Stop touching on your sister son. She gonna grow up fu*ked up.
 5 years ago '11        #73
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,974 | Props total: 4718 4718
 WordOnThaStreet said:
what you fail to realize is we're lauging at your lame azz bragging about your sisters s3x life online, no one cares about her s3x life or is knocking her for it, hoes will b hoes. Ur just a loser azz n*gga and she should be ashamed to have to call you her brother.
No you lost for caring that much. Especially since y'all our sons of my og post. Nobody said anything about his post til I made the joke. Y'all think y'all can just jump on anything and make the sh*t funny. But y'all go too far and it ends up with lames like you who have no life experience telling some n*gga to police his little sister's pus*y like that's some normal sh*t to say.

And one other n*gga losing harder than you typing full essays and sh*t. Longest fu*kin post I've ever seen on Boxden. I swear to god. Stop being so concerned with y'all family members coochies. There's a name for that sh*t. And it ain't good.
 5 years ago '07        #74
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
space
$35,385 | Props total: 16063 16063
 5 years ago '07        #75
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
space
$35,385 | Props total: 16063 16063
!
 06-26-2012, 01:57 AM         #76
Mwana Ya Lola 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This thread is gold !
 06-26-2012, 01:59 AM         #77
Mwana Ya Lola 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 erick derelict said:
^^^this dat same n*gga that was lookin up pics of me to fap to in that other thread , as if what I look like matters... i'm bout shut this f*ggot down once and for all -

1- i dunno who types that garbage u drop but its clear - ur either a woman or a homo. 2- ur incessant pro woman attitude is fu*king dumb. in fact - you are fu*king dumb! do u think we dont already understand every gay as idiotic point ur making? we're past that , yes we understand liberal views but the state that society is in right now (or any state) really has no place for overly liberal views, i hate to put it that way but truth is truth... being gay is like crack - if someone intrduced you to it in an impressionable enough frame of mind , you might try it and become hooked on the perversion - but is it good for you? no. People do a lot of 'victimless 'wild sh*t thats no good!! Let me ask you something serious, are you happy with where we are? When you look around are you happy that economies are crumbling, wars are going on, hip hop is dying, just like rock and jazz did, the environment is in the worst shape ever , humans are less inventive and cognitive, STD's ARE RUNNING RAMPANT etc...

The sh*t that you encourage is a by product of a sick society, there are places for eveything , of course women deserve respect , but its a double edged sword you cant be out sucking c*cks and get respect! you fu*king... Of course women have s3xual desires, but once they have families those desires don't stop do they? the only difference is that a MAN is there to "tame" them, cuz a family with a wh0ore mother isnt going anywhere, sh*t, a wh0ore mother herself isnt going anywhere! I never saw a promiscuous female win a nobel peace prize... Women are BY NATURE a follower of man - WE SET THE PRECEDENCE - this is by nature! not up to interpretation! we can have 20 kids at once - they can have 1! (in normal cases), they get fat ugly and unattractive while pregnant , for a reason- being around men and promiscuity is a DANGER! nature designed this, women don't know why nature did what it did, they look to us for answers! for real! they wanna run wild , and we have to make them think they are running wild but in reality theres a ceiling put on how wild they can get - for their own safety! Yea, in mild to moderate situations , women are pretty much ok to do most things that men do, but in EXTREME situations would you put a woman in charge? we have hormone that regulate f!ght or flight - both of which women have harder times with than men, not only physically but physiologically - they have hormones that literally get in the way of decision making, while our hormones facilitate better decision making!! humans at thier best are savvy in extreme situations, its all about prolonging the species you idiot! need more examples? i got plenty!! or are you gonna say i know this cuz i'm 'intimidated by women' ...smh... why do u think women are looked at more as children than they are as men? u always hear " no women or children" for a reason!! All they can do is hope and aspire to be greater than us! men have GOD complexes - women have SOCIETAL complexes.. - sorry, but thats it! So if men go around saying its ok to hoe around then we are being counter!productive! ur sister is an all out smut and ur proud of it? this is what you brag about??? can u see how ur a fu*king symptom of a HUGE societal problem? that is the 1st (and only) thing we know about ur sister!! I mean seriously , you think ur doing her , or other women a favor?? The muslims are at the opposite extreme of this but dont think they aren't on to something! a society with loose women is a society doomed for failure! A society with rampant homos3xuality is doomed for failure! - its called COUNTERPRODUCTIVITY!! Nature has lined that path with diseases, conflict, psychosis, and emotional heart ache -s3x has its place- its not to be overly indulged in.. , you'd fu*king think we'd have learned by now .. but no, theres still neanderthals like you who refuse to move beyond carnal desire and simple child like thinking of whats "fair"or "feels good" or not.. its not always about that you fu*king buffoon. now take your pseudo-intellectual half brained over confident idiotic a.ss somewhere else! hate you stupid smart people! ... and tell ur sister to holla at a real man who will refine her u fu*king clown...
Bravo !
 5 years ago '04        #78
H.N.I.C. 
space
space
space
$2,946 | Props total: 211 211
 MajorD said:
elton john has kids too, but that n*gga would kick his mother down an elevator shaft for some d!ck.
 5 years ago '04        #79
newgogoguy 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$748 | Props total: 104 104
 ImInHerMouth said:
No you lost for caring that much. Especially since y'all our sons of my og post. Nobody said anything about his post til I made the joke. Y'all think y'all can just jump on anything and make the sh*t funny. But y'all go too far and it ends up with lames like you who have no life experience telling some n*gga to police his little sister's pus*y like that's some normal sh*t to say.

And one other n*gga losing harder than you typing full essays and sh*t. Longest fu*kin post I've ever seen on Boxden. I swear to god. Stop being so concerned with y'all family members coochies. There's a name for that sh*t. And it ain't good.

some one ban this dumb fool he doesnt know bout all these stds and Hiv...if she under 18 as a brother he should at least show her the essentials not brag about the female s3x life

but of course u dont care
cuz u "in her mouth"
 5 years ago '10        #80
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,866 | Props total: 13660 13660
thread is so full of mind fu*k
1st of all my daddy my n*gga, my round and our lips never touched. If he tried that sh*t I would 2 piece his a.ss with the hurryupness. And if I did that I would get the same. No excuse for this f*ggot a.ss pedo behavior. P diddy been exposed as a homo and turned out Usher so this is not a shocker. But this lame clown a.ss n*gga that advertising his sister like this is the classifieds tho.

the synthesis said:
Its a well known fact that 13 year old Lil Cease was molested by Puff and Big, so Diddy just carrying on the molestation legacy.

The music game full of predators

?????????????????????????????????? smh

Again. That Usher & Puff Daddy history looks homo as hell now

Mwana Ya Lola said:
Most pedo are gay...

basically, if they liked pus*y they would be after lil girls. Is there a such thing as a bis3xual pedo? Like seriously?

WordOnThaStreet said:
of course there are double standards, theres a difference between being a man and a woman.
Bingo. Men do what men do and women do as women do. We are not the same @ all.

KEYLOW said:
You dont know nothing about female, bro. Not every female is trying to get you to love her or care about what you think of her after she got her nut. She aint try to love him or get to know him, she got what she wanted and bounced. She won and you lost for catching feelings about a 18 year old girls s3x life.

1st of all whats your mommas name and facebook cuzz the apple dont fall too far from the tree?

Are yall fu*kin eachother? Is she lookin for extra cash as well? Cuzz hoes like her can get fu*ked, trained on, and skeeted all over for a fee. Whats her facebook page? Aint no way in hell I'll cosign my sister being a groupie hoe and then go brag about it. Lay off the Madea movies and get your nuts out whatever female's that raised you pocketbook. CLOWN

Boxden brethren this n*gga is the result of being raised with no father and a house full of hoes with madea marathons goin on. Be a father to your kids fam.

WordOnThaStreet said:
LMAO Yo sis only 18 and u letting her run around getting smutted out by grown a.ss men!!!!! oh shiiit n*gga u a joke wherever u live cuz ya sister toppn off every n*gga wit a 06 model car or newer OHHHHH sh*tTTT HAHAH
LMAO you should be ashamed of yourself n*gga, bragging that yo sister was sucking another n*gga c*ck online just cuz he famous, u a lame a.ss n*gga 4 that and the fact that your sisters actions are not only acceptable but glorified reveals that your parents FAILED. Smarten up before u turn 18, if ure older than that then enjoy living the rest of your short life thinking like an ignorant n*gga with a 5th grade reading level. Clown
A true clown indeed.

RubbahBandMayn said:
I love fu*king these type of dude's sisters...I can nut in they grill and he'll dap me up. CLOWN
Thats my hoe 2!

KEYLOW said:
Either way she got hers.
Tragic tragedy.........
Home      

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
226 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed