Al B Sure's Son Quincy Speaks On His Step Father Diddy Kissing Him On The Lips & Sway Gets "Weird"

most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
102 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
31 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
232 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
55 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-25-2012, 04:46 PM         #41
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KEYLOW said:
If she likes nut to the face? Some n*ggas like a.ss to the face.. I dont judge.
i agree with EVERYTHING u said fam, can't stop women from being women...but tell your sis holla at a n*gga lol j/p
 06-25-2012, 04:46 PM         #42
WordOnThaStreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 06-25-2012, 04:50 PM         #43
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 braided_uppimp said:
i agree with EVERYTHING u said fam, can't stop women from being women...but tell your sis holla at a n*gga lol

5 years ago '08        #44
yungsavage05 
space
space
space
$675 | Props total: 1 1
 Dos-effect said:
Dude stfu with that bullsh*t.
in denial
 5 years ago '08        #45
yungsavage05 
space
space
space
$675 | Props total: 1 1
 Dos-effect said:
And with this your conclusion is Lil Cease was r*ped and not only is puff gay(which he might be) but a child molestor.......thats what your indicating.....its bullsh*t and you know it.......fu*k you go just make up some sh*t and run with it?
it's true my n*gga(don't know bout lil cease ) but puff is a known f*g and wouldn't put sh*t past em, plus quincy jones was a f*g and hate to say it but mike was too, shouldn't be no thriller tho
 5 years ago '11        #46
Tony Franks 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,404 | Props total: 3889 3889
 MajorD said:
elton john has kids too, but that n*gga would kick his mother down an elevator shaft for some d!ck.
lmao.
 5 years ago '05        #47
ThiZZ 157 heat pts157
space
space
$12,426 | Props total: 5 5
 KEYLOW said:
My little sister fu*ked Justin Combs back in '09.
who hasnt fu*ked yo lil sister n*gga.... i nut in dat hoe last week
 5 years ago '08        #48
thetfd 1471 heat pts1471
space
space
$3,601 | Props total: 6151 6151
 ImInHerMouth said:
No. Justin Combs fu*ked your little sister back in '09.
 5 years ago '08        #49
thetfd 1471 heat pts1471
space
space
$3,601 | Props total: 6151 6151
 braided_uppimp said:
i agree with EVERYTHING u said fam, can't stop women from being women...but tell your sis holla at a n*gga lol j/p
 06-25-2012, 07:21 PM         #50
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ThiZZ said:
who hasnt fu*ked yo lil sister n*gga.... i nut in dat hoe last week
 5 years ago '11        #51
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,974 | Props total: 4718 4718
 Michael_Moore said:
yeah but at the end of the day your sister's still a groupie tho....that's nothing to be proud of or brag about bruh....you failed as a brother fam...
How y'all n*gga saying dude's sister is a smut when she's only fu*ked one n*gga as far as y'all know? And ya'll don't even know cause n*ggas wasn't there. Just cause dude is somewhat known?

If she had fu*ked one dude and you didn't know his name she would just be like any other teen girl right? He didn't say his whole team ran through her. fu*king dude don't make dude's sis a smut or a groupie.
 5 years ago '11        #52
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 WordOnThaStreet said:
LMAO Yo sis only 18 and u letting her run around getting smutted out by grown a.ss men!!!!! oh shiiit n*gga u a joke wherever u live cuz ya sister toppn off every n*gga wit a 06 model car or newer OHHHHH sh*tTTT HAHAH
LMAO you should be ashamed of yourself n*gga, bragging that yo sister was sucking another n*gga c*ck online just cuz he famous, u a lame a.ss n*gga 4 that and the fact that your sisters actions are not only acceptable but glorified reveals that your parents FAILED. Smarten up before u turn 18, if ure older than that then enjoy living the rest of your short life thinking like an ignorant n*gga with a 5th grade reading level. Clown
This n*gga don't even know what he's talking about here. What type of lives do yall live where y'all tell your sisters who and when she can fu*k? You got dibs on your sister's pus*y?
 5 years ago '07        #53
erick derelict 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,091 | Props total: 109 109
 KEYLOW said:
If she likes nut to the face? Some n*ggas like a.ss to the face.. I dont judge.
^^^this dat same n*gga that was lookin up pics of me to fap to in that other thread , as if what I look like matters... i'm bout shut this f*ggot down once and for all -

1- i dunno who types that garbage u drop but its clear - ur either a woman or a homo. 2- ur incessant pro woman attitude is fu*king dumb. in fact - you are fu*king dumb! do u think we dont already understand every gay as idiotic point ur making? we're past that , yes we understand liberal views but the state that society is in right now (or any state) really has no place for overly liberal views, i hate to put it that way but truth is truth... being gay is like crack - if someone intrduced you to it in an impressionable enough frame of mind , you might try it and become hooked on the perversion - but is it good for you? no. People do a lot of 'victimless 'wild sh*t thats no good!! Let me ask you something serious, are you happy with where we are? When you look around are you happy that economies are crumbling, wars are going on, hip hop is dying, just like rock and jazz did, the environment is in the worst shape ever , humans are less inventive and cognitive, STD's ARE RUNNING RAMPANT etc...

The sh*t that you encourage is a by product of a sick society, there are places for eveything , of course women deserve respect , but its a double edged sword you cant be out sucking c*cks and get respect! you fu*king... Of course women have s3xual desires, but once they have families those desires don't stop do they? the only difference is that a MAN is there to "tame" them, cuz a family with a wh0ore mother isnt going anywhere, sh*t, a wh0ore mother herself isnt going anywhere! I never saw a promiscuous female win a nobel peace prize... Women are BY NATURE a follower of man - WE SET THE PRECEDENCE - this is by nature! not up to interpretation! we can have 20 kids at once - they can have 1! (in normal cases), they get fat ugly and unattractive while pregnant , for a reason- being around men and promiscuity is a DANGER! nature designed this, women don't know why nature did what it did, they look to us for answers! for real! they wanna run wild , and we have to make them think they are running wild but in reality theres a ceiling put on how wild they can get - for their own safety! Yea, in mild to moderate situations , women are pretty much ok to do most things that men do, but in EXTREME situations would you put a woman in charge? we have hormone that regulate f!ght or flight - both of which women have harder times with than men, not only physically but physiologically - they have hormones that literally get in the way of decision making, while our hormones facilitate better decision making!! humans at thier best are savvy in extreme situations, its all about prolonging the species you idiot! need more examples? i got plenty!! or are you gonna say i know this cuz i'm 'intimidated by women' ...smh... why do u think women are looked at more as children than they are as men? u always hear " no women or children" for a reason!! All they can do is hope and aspire to be greater than us! men have GOD complexes - women have SOCIETAL complexes.. - sorry, but thats it! So if men go around saying its ok to hoe around then we are being counter!productive! ur sister is an all out smut and ur proud of it? this is what you brag about??? can u see how ur a fu*king symptom of a HUGE societal problem? that is the 1st (and only) thing we know about ur sister!! I mean seriously , you think ur doing her , or other women a favor?? The muslims are at the opposite extreme of this but dont think they aren't on to something! a society with loose women is a society doomed for failure! A society with rampant homos3xuality is doomed for failure! - its called COUNTERPRODUCTIVITY!! Nature has lined that path with diseases, conflict, psychosis, and emotional heart ache -s3x has its place- its not to be overly indulged in.. , you'd fu*king think we'd have learned by now .. but no, theres still neanderthals like you who refuse to move beyond carnal desire and simple child like thinking of whats "fair"or "feels good" or not.. its not always about that you fu*king buffoon. now take your pseudo-intellectual half brained over confident idiotic a.ss somewhere else! hate you stupid smart people! ... and tell ur sister to holla at a real man who will refine her u fu*king clown...
 06-25-2012, 08:09 PM         #54
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 erick derelict said:
^^^this dat same n*gga that was lookin up pics of me to fap to in that other thread , as if what I look like matters... i'm bout shut this f*ggot down once and for all -

1- i dunno who types that garbage u drop but its clear - ur either a woman or a homo. 2- ur incessant pro woman attitude is fu*king dumb. in fact - you are fu*king dumb! do u think we dont already understand every gay as idiotic point ur making? we're past that , yes we understand liberal views but the state that society is in right now (or any state) really has no place for overly liberal views, i hate to put it that way but truth is truth... being gay is like crack - if someone intrduced you to it in an impressionable enough frame of mind , you might try it and become hooked on the perversion - but is it good for you? no. People do a lot of 'victimless 'wild sh*t thats no good!! Let me ask you something serious, are you happy with where we are? When you look around are you happy that economies are crumbling, wars are going on, hip hop is dying, just like rock and jazz did, the environment is in the worst shape ever , humans are less inventive and cognitive, STD's ARE RUNNING RAMPANT etc...

The sh*t that you encourage is a by product of a sick society, there are places for eveything , of course women deserve respect , but its a double edged sword you cant be out sucking c*cks and get respect! you fu*king... Of course women have s3xual desires, but once they have families those desires don't stop do they? the only difference is that a MAN is there to "tame" them, cuz a family with a wh0ore mother isnt going anywhere, sh*t, a wh0ore mother herself isnt going anywhere! I never saw a promiscuous female win a nobel peace prize... Women are BY NATURE a follower of man - WE SET THE PRECEDENCE - this is by nature! not up to interpretation! we can have 20 kids at once - they can have 1! (in normal cases), they get fat ugly and unattractive while pregnant , for a reason- being around men and promiscuity is a DANGER! nature designed this, women don't know why nature did what it did, they look to us for answers! for real! they wanna run wild , and we have to make them think they are running wild but in reality theres a ceiling put on how wild they can get - for their own safety! Yea, in mild to moderate situations , women are pretty much ok to do most things that men do, but in EXTREME situations would you put a woman in charge? we have hormone that regulate f!ght or flight - both of which women have harder times with than men, not only physically but physiologically - they have hormones that literally get in the way of decision making, while our hormones facilitate better decision making!! humans at thier best are savvy in extreme situations, its all about prolonging the species you idiot! need more examples? i got plenty!! or are you gonna say i know this cuz i'm 'intimidated by women' ...smh... why do u think women are looked at more as children than they are as men? u always hear " no women or children" for a reason!! All they can do is hope and aspire to be greater than us! men have GOD complexes - women have SOCIETAL complexes.. - sorry, but thats it! So if men go around saying its ok to hoe around then we are being counter!productive! ur sister is an all out smut and ur proud of it? this is what you brag about??? can u see how ur a fu*king symptom of a HUGE societal problem? that is the 1st (and only) thing we know about ur sister!! I mean seriously , you think ur doing her , or other women a favor?? The muslims are at the opposite extreme of this but dont think they aren't on to something! a society with loose women is a society doomed for failure! A society with rampant homos3xuality is doomed for failure! - its called COUNTERPRODUCTIVITY!! Nature has lined that path with diseases, conflict, psychosis, and emotional heart ache -s3x has its place- its not to be overly indulged in.. , you'd fu*king think we'd have learned by now .. but no, theres still neanderthals like you who refuse to move beyond carnal desire and simple child like thinking of whats "fair"or "feels good" or not.. its not always about that you fu*king buffoon. now take your pseudo-intellectual half brained over confident idiotic a.ss somewhere else! hate you stupid smart people! ... and tell ur sister to holla at a real man who will refine her u fu*king clown...

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '12        #55
dman 4901 38 heat pts38
space
space
$6,080 | Props total: 5606 5606
 erick derelict said:

glad we got people out there wit brains ether at its finest

Last edited by dman 4901; 06-25-2012 at 08:31 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #56
MidNiteBlues 32 heat pts32
space
space
$7,645 | Props total: 3575 3575
 erick derelict said:

Damn, usually I would of hit you with a "didn't read" gif lol...but that n*gga got the game so fu*kin twisted (n*ggas really braggin bout they lil sis takin cumshots 2 the face now?! ) I had to read this ether.
 06-25-2012, 08:55 PM         #57
WordOnThaStreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KEYLOW said:
Females are going to fu*k bruh....maybe not you but theyre going to fu*k
wats even worse is i just noticed u said 09 and shes 18 now which means diddys son smutted her out at 15 and you're proud of that? yea keep sipping those wine coolers loser
 06-25-2012, 09:00 PM         #58
WordOnThaStreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 erick derelict said:

5 years ago '11        #59
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 Michael_Moore said:

[pic - click to view]

y'all n*ggas lost for reading that sh*t.
 06-25-2012, 09:09 PM         #60
WordOnThaStreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ImInHerMouth said:
y'all n*ggas lost for reading that sh*t.
were you also raised by a single mother in a houseful of whorish siblings who spent sunday mornings sharing the highlights of their saturday night semen slurping sessions??
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
98 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
105 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
14 comments
1 day ago