Al B Sure's Son Quincy Speaks On His Step Father Diddy Kissing Him On The Lips & Sway Gets "Weird"

most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
87 comments
@games

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-25-2012, 03:31 PM         #21
Ether Boy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Its been known in the industry that Puff is a flaming f*ggot
 06-25-2012, 03:34 PM         #22
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KEYLOW said:
My little sister fu*ked Justin Combs back in '09.
 ImInHerMouth said:
No. Justin Combs fu*ked your little sister back in '09.
 KEYLOW said:
Either way she got hers.
 5 years ago '04        #23
bigjoshi2002 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$1,047 | Props total: 87 87
Where's the interview where they ask lil cease if he was molested?
 5 years ago '04        #24
young_fletch 24 heat pts24
space
space
space
$1,074 | Props total: 493 493
 KEYLOW said:
Either way she got hers.
so how much your sister got paid?
 06-25-2012, 03:48 PM         #25
WordOnThaStreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KEYLOW said:
Either way she got hers.
no wonder theres so many girls running the street blowing 3 c*cks a day.........moral lacking families and no real men in the house. Your proud a man smutted your sister out keep encouraging your sis' lifestyle, i enjoy getting my balls gobbled by hoes who find their self worth in swallowing semen
 06-25-2012, 03:50 PM         #26
Mwana Ya Lola 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hayday12 said:
Being gay and being a pedo is two separate things. You can't use one to try and justify the other.
Most pedo are gay...
 5 years ago '08        #27
RokkyRok 50 heat pts50
space
space
$6,674 | Props total: 397 397
 WordOnThaStreet said:
no wonder theres so many girls running the street blowing 3 c*cks a day.........moral lacking families and no real men in the house. Your proud a man smutted your sister out keep encouraging your sis' lifestyle, i enjoy getting my balls gobbled by hoes who find their self worth in swallowing semen

...double standards
 06-25-2012, 03:54 PM         #28
WordOnThaStreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dos-effect said:
yes but the problem is your a.ssuming............and a.ssuming quite stupidly at that.......I mean really n*gga?
he is a.ssuming but not "stupidly", maybe reaching a lil but his logic is on point. These handlers get these dudes young from broken homes where the situations are so bad or the parents are so greedy that they will give their children over to these guys to go live with them. In usher's behind the music he talks about the orgies and etc he was introduced to while under diddy's tutelage. It just seems odd for grown 30+ men to WANT and ENCOURAGE teenage boys to engage in s3xual activity while they watch or participate.
 06-25-2012, 03:56 PM         #29
WordOnThaStreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ROKKYROK said:
...double standards
of course there are double standards, theres a difference between being a man and a woman.
 06-25-2012, 03:58 PM         #30
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Originally Posted by hayday12
Being gay and being a pedo is two separate things. You can't use one to try and justify the other.
not really when it comes to homos3xuality & pedophilia both immoral lifestyles are a result of genetic flaws.....
 5 years ago '11        #31
hayday12 85 heat pts85
space
space
$2,522 | Props total: 764 764
 Mwana Ya Lola said:
Most pedo are gay...

Michael_Moore said:
not really when it comes to homos3xuality & pedophilia both immoral lifestyles are a result of genetic flaws.....
Citation needed.

06-25-2012, 04:07 PM         #32
Sin Loc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
u n*ggas sus for defending diddy
 06-25-2012, 04:08 PM         #33
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KEYLOW said:
You dont know nothing about female, bro. Not every female is trying to get you to love her or care about what you think of her after she got her nut. She aint try to love him or get to know him, she got what she wanted and bounced. She won and you lost for catching feelings about a 18 year old girls s3x life.

yeah but at the end of the day your sister's still a groupie tho....that's nothing to be proud of or brag about bruh....you failed as a brother fam...
 06-25-2012, 04:22 PM         #34
WordOnThaStreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KEYLOW said:
You dont know nothing about female, bro. Not every female is trying to get you to love her or care about what you think of her after she got her nut. She aint try to love him or get to know him, she got what she wanted and bounced. She won and you lost for catching feelings about a 18 year old girls s3x life.

LMAO Yo sis only 18 and u letting her run around getting smutted out by grown a.ss men!!!!! oh shiiit n*gga u a joke wherever u live cuz ya sister toppn off every n*gga wit a 06 model car or newer OHHHHH sh*tTTT HAHAH
LMAO you should be ashamed of yourself n*gga, bragging that yo sister was sucking another n*gga c*ck online just cuz he famous, u a lame a.ss n*gga 4 that and the fact that your sisters actions are not only acceptable but glorified reveals that your parents FAILED. Smarten up before u turn 18, if ure older than that then enjoy living the rest of your short life thinking like an ignorant n*gga with a 5th grade reading level. Clown

Last edited by WordOnThaStreet; 06-25-2012 at 04:26 PM..
 5 years ago '07        #35
RubbahBandMayn 6 heat pts
space
space
$12,963 | Props total: 5879 5879
 KEYLOW said:
Shut yo dumb a.ss up, you would slurp Keke Palmers or Rihanna's juices right up.
I would too I'm just saying
I love fu*king these type of dude's sisters...I can nut in they grill and he'll dap me up. CLOWN
 06-25-2012, 04:38 PM         #36
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 the synthesis said:
stop it, does diddy have to let u fu*k him in the a.ss for u to believe he is a f*ggot?

i'm just pointing out what was said around that time, they even ask lil cease if he was being molested in a interview back in 2010..

he was a kid around men who bragged about fu*kin kids in the a.ss and suckin daddys d!ck, there is a very high possibility he was a victim

diddy kissing kids on the lips is not normal behavior, just like i believe stunna molested weezy and made him think kissing men on the lips is normal behavior. weezy admitted he was r*ped at 13 by a chick while stunna sat their and watched.

gay grown men being in charge of kids, especially kids who don't have much contact with their kids is never good. R Kelly, Chris Stokes, Stunna, Diddy, Quincy Jones, the list goes on...it's a chain effect,
 06-25-2012, 04:41 PM         #37
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KEYLOW said:
Shut yo dumb a.ss up, you would slurp Keke Palmers or Rihanna's juices right up.
I would too I'm just saying
unfortunately women are held to different standards than men bro...you just posed 2 completely different scenarios dummy...
 06-25-2012, 04:41 PM         #38
WordOnThaStreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KEYLOW said:
You a stupid n*gga. Stop replying to me. My sister is right here reading this sh*t as I type it, you a lame n*gga. I said she got what she wanted she did what she wanted to do. You know females have s3x drives too? Or every female you come in contact with suddenly never wants to fu*k. You the type of n*gga to think yo momma was a virgin when she met your dad huh? You the type of n*gga to think yo future wife never sucked a d!ck before you huh? Stop it breh my little sister and her friends read yo sh*t and you got 18 year old girls over here laughing at you and your logic

fu*k outta here

did u show her the post where u bragging about her being a groupie u lame? lmao. all girls are smuts but i wud never brag about my lil sister being one or tell her its ok. Im laughing at the fact that YOU as her brother is proud of it, im not hating on her for being a hoe cuz they make the world fun but U PROUD YO SISTER A HOE, u a weak n*gga, weak bragging about yo sister fu*king n*ggas online hahahahahaha u lame as fuk, im done entertainig your coonery tho, i hope you don't brag to yo friends about yo sis fu*king diddy to bi*ch n*gga :agreeme nt1:
 06-25-2012, 04:42 PM         #39
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WordOnThaStreet said:
LMAO Yo sis only 18 and u letting her run around getting smutted out by grown a.ss men!!!!! oh shiiit n*gga u a joke wherever u live cuz ya sister toppn off every n*gga wit a 06 model car or newer OHHHHH sh*tTTT HAHAH
LMAO you should be ashamed of yourself n*gga, bragging that yo sister was sucking another n*gga c*ck online just cuz he famous, u a lame a.ss n*gga 4 that and the fact that your sisters actions are not only acceptable but glorified reveals that your parents FAILED. Smarten up before u turn 18, if ure older than that then enjoy living the rest of your short life thinking like an ignorant n*gga with a 5th grade reading level. Clown
 06-25-2012, 04:43 PM         #40
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RubbahBandMayn said:
I love fu*king these type of dude's sisters...I can nut in they grill and he'll dap me up. CLOWN
Home      

most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
68 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
20 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
39 comments
19 hours ago