from 90-98 jordan era... (who was the 2nd best player?)

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
41 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
29 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
59 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
29 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

who was the 2
barkely 30 5.89%
thomas 3 0.59%
penny 22 4.32%
pippen 57 11.20%
shaq 65 12.77%
the dream 201 39.49%
malone 36 7.07%
robinson 3 0.59%
ewing 11 2.16%
starks 1 0.20%
kevin johnson 0 0%
tim hardaway 2 0.39%
spreewell 2 0.39%
webber 3 0.59%
larry johnson 0 0%
payton 4 0.79%
kemp 6 1.18%
eddie jones 0 0%
derrick coleman 1 0.20%
reggie miller 22 4.32%
grant hill 9 1.77%
jason kidd 1 0.20%
clyde drexler 13 2.55%
mourning 1 0.20%
chris mullin 0 0%
d.wilkins 5 0.98%
mitch richmond 1 0.20%
glenn rice 0 0%
rod strickland 0 0%
kenny anderson 0 0%
steve smith 0 0%
sean elliot 1 0.20%
allan houston 2 0.39%
dark horse --harold minor 2 0.39%
dark horse--sam bowie 5 0.98%
Voters: 509. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #121
siren 
space
space
$1,405 | Props total: 151 151
Clyde the Glide has to be up there. Took his team to two NBA finals, and a seperate year led his team to the best record in the league.
 5 years ago '11        #122
tharealjumpman 5 heat pts
space
space
$552 | Props total: 212 212
In my head I know its between either Pippen, Malone, or Olajuwon. So, since I couldn't choose I'll just vote for my second favorite player growing up Penny Hardaway
 5 years ago '04        #123
T_Buck 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,916 | Props total: 0 0
Can't believe how much people still underrate Grant Hill. Dude was an absolute beast when he was healthy, put up numbers that only Bird, Robertson, and LeBron have matched.
 06-25-2012, 09:45 PM         #124
!LL MuZ!k 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 j-gip said:
Just looking at that list and comparing it to 2011-2012 and the past 5yrs....90-98>>>>
 06-25-2012, 09:54 PM         #125
Yelsgnik 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

so glad my n*gga hakeem is getting his recognition.
 5 years ago '06        #126
Bman409 20 heat pts20
space
space
$20,424 | Props total: 2493 2493
Pippen >
 06-25-2012, 09:57 PM         #127
!LL MuZ!k 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm From tha H too and Just saw all the H-Town Talk on here.

I ain't gettin in all that opinionated stuff on tha city, but glad to see other people from tha H on here and glad for my boy Hakeem

Also, just curious did anybody else (INCLUDING JORDAN) on that list besides Hakeem, get a Quadruple Double ?
 5 years ago '05        #128
BoxdenSleuth 26 heat pts26
space
space
space
$1,274 | Props total: 97 97
Hakeem. The rings don't lie.
 5 years ago '10        #129
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
$13,974 | Props total: 1798 1798
either shaq or dream
 5 years ago '06        #130
darnbni99a 
space
space
$2,012 | Props total: 24 24
hakeem the mufu*kin dream

easy.
 5 years ago '04        #131
UF4Soldier 127 heat pts127 OP
space
space
$19,072 | Props total: 4848 4848
 siren said:
Clyde the Glide has to be up there. Took his team to two NBA finals, and a seperate year led his team to the best record in the league.
didnt clyde go to three finals or u meant he was the leader twice huh

clyde got no love
 5 years ago '04        #132
space
space
 !LL MuZ!k said:
I'm From tha H too and Just saw all the H-Town Talk on here.

I ain't gettin in all that opinionated stuff on tha city, but glad to see other people from tha H on here and glad for my boy Hakeem

Also, just curious did anybody else (INCLUDING JORDAN) on that list besides Hakeem, get a Quadruple Double ?
thats whats up lookin back dat crap argument was kinda stupid we should stand together on bx its only like 5 or 6 h town n*ggaz on here that i really know of including me
 5 years ago '09        #133
ljovermj 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$318 | Props total: 40 40
LMAO most ppl (95%) posting in this thread are probably not even old enough to remember the 90's unless ur 25 years or older ur opinion is irrelevant. I'm in tears over ppl sayin pip over barkley and malone and the other half of this list. That's like sayin Chris bosh>Tim Duncan
 5 years ago '04        #134
jplaydadon 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,918 | Props total: 635 635
 UF4Soldier said:
if u real htown n*gga i dare u go tsu and see half dat bi*ch dress like tyga or lil twist bro u gone be hurt ! i know i was

this sh*t funny for real bro. im a real htown n*gga and maybe i needa take a stroll through tsu on of these days when i get back. but i didnt think it was that bad from what ive seen. i know on the nawf i still see slabs, bald fades, just n*ggas being real n*ggas. but maybe im overlookin some sh*t, i could be wrong
 5 years ago '04        #135
space
space
 Blacknitro said:
Every city is imitating whatever is hot. Even Lil Wayne has long abandoned the style of his hometown, arguably the most unique city in the nation. U seem to be underestimating the power of the media and social media.

ok well thats all i meant kus every city doesnt make it okay to me we post to be us

And I don't cling to culture. I just cling to the truth and I ride for my city.

u posed to but still gotta admit truth homie i just spoke on it doesnt matter tho

Also, no offense, but you're worried about the wrong sh*t. I'm mad bcuz ppl are getting screwed out of their proper due. You're mad, bcuz ppl are dressin different than you and listening to different music than you???

we will get our proper respect but sh*t we gotta put together something else to respect all we can brag about is two ships n the 90s and four rappers that dropped main stream albums in the mid 200s and three of em aint even really famous no more

And Scarface been kissin up to NY forever. n*ggas love to ride on the new Houston cats that's reppin, but no one say sh*t about Scarface sh*ttin on the whole entire region. Talkin about can't NOBODY from the south be considered top 5. Nobody say sh*t about this sell out mothafucca, but that's another story.

alotta people talk sh*t bout face ...i hear songs where he reps da h when he on other people sh*t but i mean he aint exactly all out reppin the H every where people really just know he from houston kus they been knowing he from here .....he aint never really out out a mainstream im from houston song that i know of tho

And yeah, we fucced our team up twice. First with that Barkley sh*t and then with that Tmac sh*t and rides for Tmac all day, but we had no business trading for him. Our management is trash and is desperate to stay in competition with the other big markets, instead of doin sh*t the right way. And it's only gonna get worst, cuz we have an old school sucka in the head coach position. No superstar is going to want to play for him. Even second tier players want out (Lowry and Martin). They dying to get the fucc away from Kevin McHale. Dude is the worst coach in the league. Throws players on the bench for missing 3 shots in the roll and then keeps on the bench for weeks in light of some lucky game from a bench player. Dragic is dope, but he had no business starting over a healthy Lowry. Lowry earned his sh*t. Dragic didn't. But that's another convo.
i def agree with the last two paragraphs
 5 years ago '04        #136
space
space
 jplaydadon said:

this sh*t funny for real bro. im a real htown n*gga and maybe i needa take a stroll through tsu on of these days when i get back. but i didnt think it was that bad from what ive seen. i know on the nawf i still see slabs, bald fades, just n*ggas being real n*ggas. but maybe im overlookin some sh*t, i could be wrong
yeah i used to be out there in 08 they wasnt really on that dipset wave over there like that then either so i can understand that you dont really see it......

just like u dont really see that in the hood parts of the south east.......really its the young n*ggaz and the old n*ggaz that try to be young still
 5 years ago '04        #137
space
space
 ljovermj said:
LMAO most ppl (95%) posting in this thread are probably not even old enough to remember the 90's unless ur 25 years or older ur opinion is irrelevant. I'm in tears over ppl sayin pip over barkley and malone and the other half of this list. That's like sayin Chris bosh>Tim Duncan
come u going over board bro
 06-26-2012, 07:59 AM         #138
LeoWhoa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Pippen
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
104 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
96 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
114 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Rape Case Against Nelly DROPPED........Nelly Plans To Sue Accuseer
32 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
108 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy