from 90-98 jordan era... (who was the 2nd best player?)

most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
126 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Wildest Game Stats of the Year so far...?
17 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA NBA GMs vote Wolves star Towns best player to build around - Is it still t..
44 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL Tom Savage concussion makes clear that NFL's protocol has major issues
11 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

who was the 2
barkely 30 5.89%
thomas 3 0.59%
penny 22 4.32%
pippen 57 11.20%
shaq 65 12.77%
the dream 201 39.49%
malone 36 7.07%
robinson 3 0.59%
ewing 11 2.16%
starks 1 0.20%
kevin johnson 0 0%
tim hardaway 2 0.39%
spreewell 2 0.39%
webber 3 0.59%
larry johnson 0 0%
payton 4 0.79%
kemp 6 1.18%
eddie jones 0 0%
derrick coleman 1 0.20%
reggie miller 22 4.32%
grant hill 9 1.77%
jason kidd 1 0.20%
clyde drexler 13 2.55%
mourning 1 0.20%
chris mullin 0 0%
d.wilkins 5 0.98%
mitch richmond 1 0.20%
glenn rice 0 0%
rod strickland 0 0%
kenny anderson 0 0%
steve smith 0 0%
sean elliot 1 0.20%
allan houston 2 0.39%
dark horse --harold minor 2 0.39%
dark horse--sam bowie 5 0.98%
Voters: 509. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #101
jplaydadon 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,914 | Props total: 634 634
 UF4Soldier said:
Dude u can be mad if u want but its consider the JordanEra dude sorry

not only for basketball reasons sh*t jordan was the culture dam near the shoes the clothes

all of it jordan Era......And u being from houston you cant tell me we aint da copy cat city we dont really be on that make our own lane sh*t we was out here robbing for js and starters too bro.....

even to this day we on dat follower bullsh*t n*ggaz n the h aint never gave a dam bout no dam foams why we lining up for that sh*t
we dont have our own lane? wtf part of houston you live in n*gga? houston got respect from all around the country patna, esp for our own sh*t. when it came down to fashion, hair cuts, music, our cars, etc we always made our own lane. what you talkin about fool?

and no, at that time in the 90s n*ggas werent LINED up for jays, thats in this retro era. im not gon lie thats back when i wore jays but my mom never stood in line for him. plus other ppl had lines that n*ggas bought too. i wore pennys, rodmans, jays, air max, all kinds of sh*t it wasnt all about jordan all the time. and the sneakerhead hype has hit every city so you cant say ppl in the h are copycatting. i remember my cousins had foams (blue) in the 90s anyway. so you trippin fam
 5 years ago '04        #102
UF4Soldier 127 heat pts127 OP
space
space
$18,928 | Props total: 4464 4464
 jplaydadon said:
we dont have our own lane? wtf part of houston you live in n*gga? houston got respect from all around the country patna, esp for our own sh*t. when it came down to fashion, hair cuts, music, our cars, etc we always made our own lane. what you talkin about fool?

and no, at that time in the 90s n*ggas werent LINED up for jays, thats in this retro era. im not gon lie thats back when i wore jays but my mom never stood in line for him. plus other ppl had lines that n*ggas bought too. i wore pennys, rodmans, jays, air max, all kinds of sh*t it wasnt all about jordan all the time. and the sneakerhead hype has hit every city so you cant say ppl in the h are copycatting. i remember my cousins had foams (blue) in the 90s anyway. so you trippin fam
i said n*ggaz robbing for jays bro -only people that had money for jays were the drug dealers back in the day bro...

i said we never lined up for foams and u proving my point kus sneakers is n
we lining up for em too?
we rockin skinnys
we aint starching our pants no more we wearing mohawks
n*ggaz ou there dressing like durant
no more fades -----yeah we had our own lane then what we start conforming

you cant tell me we didnt we did that on the music sh*t to start fu*kin with atl and all dem n*ggaz before we pulled each other up

yeah we gotta strong culture but to many time we jump on the band wagon of other sh*t too

the main sh*t we still got going on is riding swangers and all that other then that we biting da sh*t we see on tv more then we doing us
 5 years ago '04        #103
space
space
im from southpark by the way i go to tsu i see the sh*t everyday and its mainly with the young n*ggaz
 5 years ago '04        #104
jplaydadon 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,914 | Props total: 634 634
 UF4Soldier said:
i said n*ggaz robbing for jays bro -only people that had money for jays were the drug dealers back in the day bro...

i said we never lined up for foams and u proving my point kus sneakers is n
we lining up for em too?
we rockin skinnys
we aint starching our pants no more we wearing mohawks
n*ggaz ou there dressing like durant
no more fades -----yeah we had our own lane then what we start conforming

you cant tell me we didnt we did that on the music sh*t to start fu*kin with atl and all dem n*ggaz before we pulled each other up

yeah we gotta strong culture but to many time we jump on the band wagon of other sh*t too

the main sh*t we still got going on is riding swangers and all that other then that we biting da sh*t we see on tv more then we doing us
first of all HELL NO. i feel what you tryna say, for real i do, but dude i had jays, even though i was young and everyone i knew had em and they werent dealing drugs. jordans were not all taht expensive like they are now, not even close. and they were readily available too. and yea some sh*t did change but that aint cause we "boppin" we dont bite more than any other city. its just now its easier to communicate and ppl from further distances are exchangin ideas more now. so sh*t propagates faster. i agree we should leave some of that sh*t, esp the skinny jeans and sh*t, alone and kinda go back to doing us, but im sure there isnt a city in the country that wouldnt say the same thing.

and n*gga i still rock a fade and most of the n*ggas i see still rockin em. i see ppl from the H to austin rockin southside fades too, even though as a northsie n*gga i cant do that. i keep a high taper or a reg bald fade myself, but it aint like we forgot about that.
 5 years ago '04        #105
space
space
 jplaydadon said:
first of all HELL NO. i feel what you tryna say, for real i do, but dude i had jays, even though i was young and everyone i knew had em and they werent dealing drugs. jordans were not all taht expensive like they are now, not even close. and they were readily available too. and yea some sh*t did change but that aint cause we "boppin" we dont bite more than any other city. its just now its easier to communicate and ppl from further distances are exchangin ideas more now. so sh*t propagates faster. i agree we should leave some of that sh*t, esp the skinny jeans and sh*t, alone and kinda go back to doing us, but im sure there isnt a city in the country that wouldnt say the same thing.

and n*gga i still rock a fade and most of the n*ggas i see still rockin em. i see ppl from the H to austin rockin southside fades too, even though as a northsie n*gga i cant do that. i keep a high taper or a reg bald fade myself, but it aint like we forgot about that.
the drug dealing comment was more for like when the 1st start dropping them units was like 300 dollars the shoes were cheap who could afford that drug dealers.....my uncle talks bout dat sh*t all the time the shoes was the easiest thing to get....

anyway i see nobody rocking fades out here like that u idk where you stay but the bald fade is rare to see unless its old school n*ggaz stuck in the ways....n u keep proving my point by saying we aint change no more then any other city sh*t why even change dat much ......come on man u cant remember when n*ggaz wa sout here wear them skull belts and all dat too that aint us bro maybe i feel dat way kus i take it to heart about that sh*t sh*t pains me to my city just follow suit when we known for being different
 5 years ago '04        #106
space
space
if u real htown n*gga i dare u go tsu and see half dat bi*ch dress like tyga or lil twist bro u gone be hurt ! i know i was
 5 years ago '11        #107
southpawdachamp 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,949 | Props total: 1400 1400
"Aint no SECOND best"
 06-25-2012, 05:25 PM         #108
SOCIALITE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Pippen. Top 5 all around player to ever do it. And he got 6 championships so I give him the edge over some best players on their teams. You can't discredit him for being 2nd to Jordan. Much like when Kobe was turning into a flat out animal playing with Shaq. Just because Shaq was the best don't mean n*ggas was fu*king with Kobe.
 5 years ago '08        #109
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
$34,246 | Props total: 1276 1276
Shaq
Hakeem
Hill
Ewing
Barkley

any of these
 5 years ago '05        #110
The Nsurgint 
space
space
$258 | Props total: 0 0
yall sleeping on karl malone...he didnt win a title but his stats are better than hakeem's
 5 years ago '04        #111
space
space
 Blacknitro said:
SMH at calling Houston a copycat city, when it's completely different than the 3 cities above us on the population chart from urban music to general culture. U can't be from Houston if u think we a copycat city. Rudy T's "never underestimate the heart of champion" quote>>>>>any other NBA champions quote. "How sweet it is", "Clutch Ciy".....maaaaaaan. All the sh*t we've created musically.

The fact that it's widely considered the BEST city for blacks and the best city for entrepreneur bcuz of the laid back business laws. They can't fu*k with the H. But obviously you ain't from Houston. idk even know how this get brought into the mix?

And I ain't mad about what Jordan did. Just mad at the truth being sh*tted on left and right in favor kissin Jordan's a.ss. That's all.
im not even speaking on the sh*t u just mentioned im talking bout far as dressing more n more n*ggaz tryna do whats on tv as to what houston is all about ....can u deny that?

for instance now we tryna get downtown popping off when we used to go to da hood clubs or sh*t that was on the west....instead we tryna party in them small a.ss downtown clubs like da vault and all that....but we party downtown like other cities do n*ggaz start acting the only nice clubs was downtown justo to be able to say we party dwontown.....when it way better clubs on the west such as roxy metropolis Blue Door Etc...come man why would we have club called dipset or a club drake really wtf? Then all this dress code sh*t man this aint miami !

n*ggaz out here wearing mo hawks and skinnies that ever been a houston thang? n*ggaz was in the h dressing like wayne and dipset with skull belts ...that ever been a houston thang? yes we have our own swagg but i hate when we leave that sh*t and try to follow suit.

u bringing up rudy t and all that bro jordan never stopped us from winning a ship we in a diff conference the rockets won two and never got back how they gone be celebrated for sh*t they aint do? we won them two nobody kus tell us sh*t then we slowly fu*ked our team up.......then we did it again trading franchise a fan fav for t-mac which u cant knock but how dat work out for us?

H-town love the city but sometimes we jump on other people sh*t a lil too hard its okay to have pride but u gotta admit to some of that sh*t

last-------when was it a htown thing to wear chucks and be dressed like the n*ggaz who sing teach me how to dougie ?

Last edited by UF4Soldier; 06-25-2012 at 07:02 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #112
space
space
1.the DReam wit the lansdslide
2.pippen/shaq
3.malone
4.barkley
5.reggie/penny
 5 years ago '04        #113
space
space
 SOCIALITE said:
Pippen. Top 5 all around player to ever do it. And he got 6 championships so I give him the edge over some best players on their teams. You can't discredit him for being 2nd to Jordan. Much like when Kobe was turning into a flat out animal playing with Shaq. Just because Shaq was the best don't mean n*ggas was fu*king with Kobe.
 5 years ago '09        #114
Teddy Loc 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,062 | Props total: 164 164
Pippen
Ewing

Barkley

Malone

Shaq

Hakeem The Dream

David Robinson

Kemp

Clyde Drex

Glen Robinson

Not in order but came to mind and its plently of more......
 5 years ago '04        #115
Prjhov03 
space
space
$1,577 | Props total: 27 27
Shaquille easily
 5 years ago '09        #116
Toss 
space
space
space
$7,111 | Props total: 1652 1652
damn this is hard man
 5 years ago '12        #117
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,982 | Props total: 1244 1244
Great thread. Good to see the results are pretty much on point too.

Da Dream >>>
 5 years ago '10        #118
calicase 
space
space
$991 | Props total: 160 160
This is a very tough list, but in the 90's beside the big names, Shawn Kemp was a BAD MAN!
 5 years ago '09        #119
ljovermj 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$316 | Props total: 40 40
LMAO at 50 ppl voting for Pippen. Pippen better then Hakeem and Malone? LOL bunch of retards that post here.

Can't believe I'm gonna argue this but I'll give you only 1 stat. When Pippen left the Bulls for 6 seasons he averaged 10.9 ppg.
 5 years ago '04        #120
Kaliz ChamP 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,688 | Props total: 530 530
Anyone putting Barkley ahead of Karl Malone should smack themselves!
Home      

most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
49 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
31 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
209 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Troy ave is back ladies and gentleman
82 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
139 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
190 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
317 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
80 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy