BX, Which Would You Choose? (College Student)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
24 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
76 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
173 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
87 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

which one would you get?
Buick Lesabre 9 9.89%
Chevy Impala 30 32.97%
Neither. 24 26.37%
We only pushing Ferraris and Lamborghini's on BX. 28 30.77%
Voters: 91. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #41
Superboy504 13 heat pts13
space
space
$2,919 | Props total: 147 147
Impala
 5 years ago '11        #42
Backflipz 84 heat pts84
space
space
$14,249 | Props total: 2298 2298
 Audacious said:
bi*ch you 17 years old. fu*k outta my thread.

I'm too tall for a little small a.ss corolla

And I can cutomize these cars and make em look fly as fu*k. word to CarDomain.

Also, I'm just looking for something that'll get me from point A to B. Not tryna impress noone but myself feel me?

Good lookin homie.
 jayman4 said:
wtf you driving . . . . . .

n*ggas took me seriously
 5 years ago '10        #43
MagicOnTheTire 10 heat pts10
space
space
$2,300 | Props total: 1098 1098
 Fresh Whyte said:
...Go With The Impala.

Lesabre Are Not Bad But They Known To Give Headaches Under The Hood. Some Will Say The Impala Will Give You A Headache As Well But The Parts Will Be Cheaper. Get You A V6 and You Should Be Safe On Gas Since Your A College Student On A Budget.

For These Cars & The Price Range, You Look At The Mileage On These Things To Be In Around 130K or 150K & Up Range Which Is Alright, Just Make Sure Tune Ups & Updates Been Done On Them In The Recent Months Before Buying.
I hope you realize the the Buick and the Imp have the exact same 3.8, 3800 V6, same W-Body platform, sharong all chasis and suspension components right? Tbh, a base impala with yhr 3.4 3400 is one of the worst used car choices you can get...170hp, and eats headgaskets like no nobodys business....

Either a 3.8 Buick or 3.8 Impala...they are the same damn car!!
 06-27-2012, 10:45 PM         #44
King MT  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lato9905 said:
Why do you keep making these sh*tty a.ss choices? Now I feel like youre trolling.
 5 years ago '04        #45
franchise 60 heat pts60
space
space
$7,723 | Props total: 169 169
 MagicOnTheTire said:
I hope you realize the the Buick and the Imp have the exact same 3.8, 3800 V6, same W-Body platform, sharong all chasis and suspension components right? Tbh, a base impala with yhr 3.4 3400 is one of the worst used car choices you can get...170hp, and eats headgaskets like no nobodys business....

bruh he already called a taxi/cop car a luxury car and will cost more to repair cuz mechanics will get him with that luxury tax. thats why he recommended that very well engineered 3.4 impala.
 5 years ago '04        #46
franchise 60 heat pts60
space
space
$7,723 | Props total: 169 169
 Fresh Whyte said:
For Real...n*ggas Talking About Getting Imports and sh*t? Like What In The fu*k? n*ggas Can't Be Serious, That's Like Saying "Get A Old Jaguar" Knowing Some Parts Are Hard To Get For Those Like Cross Country and Maybe Over Seas.

n*ggas Thinking This Is Need For Speed

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '06        #47
Down-N-H-Town 6 heat pts
space
space
$3,630 | Props total: 602 602
I had a 2005 Impala when I was in college. It lasted for about 140,000 miles. I didn't really do any other maintenance besides oil changes and I drove all around Texas and the southern part of the United States. I would think Impala because it doesn't look as old school.

Now if you want an old school and you are picking the Lesabre, make sure you wax your car to make it look nice. Its cool if you cannot afford the best cars around, but at least make sure the outside looks good so you can pull females.

Doing maintenance on your car helps a lot. Read the manual to make it last until you are looking for something else. I wouldn't spend more than $5,000 if you have to. That also depends on the year and make of each car.
 5 years ago '10        #48
ColeWorld 42 heat pts42
space
space
$10,622 | Props total: 1617 1617
 MagicOnTheTire said:

This right here!!!! Impala LS is the way to go with the 3.8
 5 years ago '06        #49
vinceisallin 11 heat pts11
space
space
$6,844 | Props total: 1756 1756
 Frank Hampton said:
n*gga sell some dope and go buy you a benz or a ferrari

Stop your broke n*gga tendencies
as much as I hate this response, THIS!!! Step your game up and get some credit. You can get a year or two old certified pre owned Chevy. Impalas with this body style motors blow up to much, if you really want an 10 year old car get a ss Monte
 06-28-2012, 09:10 AM         #50
ralphmbrooklyn  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ill walk
 5 years ago '10        #51
MagicOnTheTire 10 heat pts10
space
space
$2,300 | Props total: 1098 1098
 vinceisallin said:
as much as I hate this response, THIS!!! Step your game up and get some credit. You can get a year or two old certified pre owned Chevy. Impalas with this body style motors blow up to much, if you really want an 10 year old car get a ss Monte
Monte Carlo is a 2 door impala...exact same car
 06-28-2012, 11:05 AM         #52
donmeca2020  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
another sh*tty annoying thread???

FACTS check this out

You make NO money, and if you do its peanuts because your one of these cats who play the im in school game so you don't have to get a real job yet

Both of these cars are sh*tty... i know its "black" thing to drive chevys but realistically, i wouldnt own one that year... your gonna own a chevy, its either brand spanking new or an older 70s,60s etc

The buick is just a sh*tty all around car, and they even look like crap as well. i wouldnt feel comfortable riding in that thing without some dark boy window tints to hide myself

Point blank bro, for your spending range, and what you make ..... 3-4 grand your looking at toyota corolla, honda civic, cavalier, focus etc....

My opinion hop on a civic or a corolla, for little maintenence required other then oil changes and regular services, plus you get good MPG with these 2 cars. sure you'll have the same car like every other fu*king person around, but hey with a income of less then 20K a year beggers cant be choosers.
 5 years ago '06        #53
vinceisallin 11 heat pts11
space
space
$6,844 | Props total: 1756 1756
 BabyBatterBoy said:
1. Don't buy American.
2. Definitely don't buy used American.
3. Both cars suck.

If you are a college student and can't spend too much on a car right now, I would suggest going Japanese. You can probably find a good price, decent amount of miles, better gas mileage and much more reliable.
Get some balls and buy American. Maybe if you knew how to take care of a Chevy, you wouldn't have to buy a POS Honda. Buy America or gtfo. Im sick of all these people acting like all American cars for 50k and crappy out. Every car I have owned has been American and I have been completely satisfied,but then again I know how to treat a car. I actually do more than just add gas.

I had an 87 ss Monte and now have a 2011 silverado, Idc what you say, you ain't styling on me with a civic bitttch

Last edited by vinceisallin; 06-28-2012 at 01:01 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #54
darquecinnamon 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$15,348 | Props total: 152 152
A foreign car is better
 5 years ago '12        #55
DreamChasers 87 heat pts87
space
space
$6,899 | Props total: 777 777
the buick is a nice car, it'll last and its cheap, id go with that one

but this is after barely changing my answer from i would choose none.
 5 years ago '08        #56
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,773 | Props total: 12275 12275
My n*gga gonna be whisking his Grandparents around in the Lesabre
 5 years ago '11        #57
BuckedCrazy 46 heat pts46
space
space
$5,048 | Props total: 1513 1513
Try a Taurus,brother bought an 01 for 3k and it lasted 6 years.Parents had a 94 model and it lasted to 230k miles.
 5 years ago '06        #58
trey2cool 
space
space
$1,349 | Props total: 47 47
its a car bro.....PICK ONE!

in fact, you are asking us to choose between THE SAME EXACT CARS!

to be honest, i never seen that generation impala on the side of the road. its not like you plan on driving it for 10 years (or do you?)

if it runs, brakes properly, goes in reverse, the A/c works, and all the electronics work, has a timing chain instead of a timing belt, and no leaks.....buy it, and maintain it....shouldnt be that hard.

keep like $2k on deck for emergency repairs, then keep a consistent cash flow for your regular maintenance like oil changes, brakes, other fluid changes, tires. (that should run you less than $1k a year depending on what needs to be done)

remember...its just a car, and for 4k....it shouldnt be that big of a deal
 5 years ago '06        #59
RAZAH CUTS 5840 heat pts5840
space
space
$54,077 | Props total: 18895 18895
whichever one gets the best gas mileage honestly...

in college your ends are finna be short and you're not gonna want to be breakin ya pockets on things like gas... nope...

you're gonna wanna be using ya spare ends to help purchase things like books and mandatory software packages (yes, some classes are gonna make you cop those).

plus in college there's all types of incidental sh*t you gonna be buyin.. food, snacks, laundry, a few new articles of clothing you'll need.. all that will come up..

SO, with all that to consider, plus in the event that you'll prolly need to pay for a couple tune ups and oil changes for your car as well, or if in the event it breaks down, repairs... you don't wanna be droppin too much loot on gas that you gotta refill twice a week....
 5 years ago '04        #60
Shizz|M 
space
space
$7,364 | Props total: 227 227
your in college.. Get a HONDA.... Simply put you will put more money into those other ones. You can have a honda that will last you for all 4 years for about 3-4 grand.. most reliable cars ever.
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
186 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
83 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
102 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New Pictures Of DG Yola In Jail
70 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
32 comments
1 day ago