Rihanna repping her set... Rah i mean Roc nation goes hard.. pics/vid inside..

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
69 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Warren Sapp blames CTE for sexually harassing woman
66 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
75 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
132 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #81
SuL2K12 
space
space
$1,370 | Props total: 434 434
 Nautilus O said:
Its funny to me that only rich powerful people are in the illuminati like a broke n*gga can't worship the devil

if it was that easy everybody would do it. People hate on Beyonce and say she's illuminati cause she got talent and works harder than everyone else.

Aint nothin new tho christianity is popular cause it makes weak minded, lazy a.ss, deadbeats feel good about themselves cause they feel like Jesus loves them because of it. Then the ones who work hard realize its some bullsh*t stop claiming Jesus and people on this site call them illuminati

Or they realize they can make money pimpin the flock and become TD Jakes or Creflo Dollar
 5 years ago '10        #82
Rebirth46 59 heat pts59
space
space
$3,997 | Props total: 982 982
 S0uthernScience said:
Corinthians 10:20-21

No, I imply that what pagans sacrifice they offer to demons and not to God. I do not want you to be participants with demons. You cannot drink the cup of the Lord and the cup of demons. You cannot partake of the table of the Lord and the table of demons.

Exodus 20:1-15

And God spoke all these words, saying, “I am the Lord your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of slavery. “You shall have no other gods before me. “You shall not make for yourself a carved image, or any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth. You shall not bow down to them or serve them, for I the Lord your
[spoiler - click to view]

, visiting the iniquity of the fathers on the children to the third and the fourth generation of those who hate me.

So yea..something is wrong with that
I hate Jealous people
 5 years ago '06        #83
S0uthernScience 60 heat pts60
space
space
$3,881 | Props total: 1185 1185
 ImInHerMouth said:
How would Jesus feel about you endorsing and liking something like "Sin City"? Is sin to be celebrated? You'll be burning right with us you retard. Matter of fact, you seem simple. Simple people gotta be the ones to go to heaven, you'll be fine.
Your right,im no saint,im not saved yet but im working on it.

I'll leave you with a verse from Romans 12:2

Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that by testing you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect.

with that said..Sin City II iz gonna be EPIC so fu*kU
 5 years ago '11        #84
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,974 | Props total: 4718 4718
 S0uthernScience said:
Your right,im no saint,im not saved yet but im working on it.

I'll leave you with a verse from Romans 12:2

Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that by testing you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect.

with that said..Sin City II iz gonna be EPIC so fu*kU
 06-25-2012, 11:33 PM         #85
Moody P 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Israelites as Canaanites by origin.... smdh

The Word Israel is only a dedication to (Is=Isis) (Ra) (El=Osiris/Amen)

Never Was Demonic.... All Religion,All People Of All Race/Color are Africans or descendents of........ there is proof of this..... All Religion is astronomy/astrology/cosmology.... never intended for literal interpretation.... was designed to control & make money.. really suppose to raise your consciousness into Divine/God state of mind....... It's all Consciousness & SUN WOrship....... they took African Spirituality & Science & Created A Religion & Indoctrination that is hidden & coded..... Don't believe the hype... Egyptians are the reasons for our science medical & religion if you follow it....... So we are all hell bound.... if what Christians/Other religions are claiming is true.....

Also, the biblical god Yahweh is not a person, alien or otherwise. "He" too is in large part a solar myth. Regarding Yahweh, the Catholic Encyclopedia says:

"It seems likely that the name of Ea, or Ya, or Aa, the oldest god of the Babylonian Pantheon, is connected with the name Jahve, Jahu, or Ja, of the Old Testament."

The Babylonian "Ea" is equivalent to Enlil (???), whom, as we have seen, is a sun god.

Prior to being labeled Yahweh, the Israelite god was called "Baal." signifying the sun in the Age of Taurus. When the sun passed into Aries, "the Lord's" name was changed to the Egyptian Iao, which became YHWH, IEUE, Yahweh, Jahweh, Jehovah and Jah. This ancient name "IAO/Iao" represents the totality of "God," as the "I" symbolizes unity, the "a" is the "alpha" or beginning, while the "o" is the "omega" or end.

In fact, the name Yahweh, Iao, or any number of variants thereof can be found in several cultures:

"In Phoenicia the Sun was known as Adonis... identical with Iao, or, according to the Chinese faith, Yao (Jehovah), the Sun, who makes his appearance in the world 'at midnight of the twenty-fourth day of the twelfth month.'"

YHWH/IEUE was additionally the Egyptian sun god Ra:

"Ra was the father in heaven, who has the title of 'Huhi' the eternal, from which the Hebrews derived the name 'Ihuh.'"

Thus, the tetragrammaton or sacred name of God IAO/IEUE/YHWH is very old, pre-Israelite, and can be etymologically linked to numerous gods, even to "Jesus," or "Yahushua," whose name means "salvation" or "Iao/YHWH saves."

Last edited by Moody P; 06-26-2012 at 12:00 AM..
 06-25-2012, 11:48 PM         #86
Moody P 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

Do your own research & stop listening & living off of what someone else told you to be true....
 5 years ago '09        #87
MS KRISSI lpe33 30 heat pts30
space
space
space
$12,015 | Props total: 7801 7801
 hayday12 said:
:walk ercmonson:
That is the same thing I was thinking.
 06-26-2012, 01:13 AM         #88
Moody P 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Kemetu/Egyptians understood was that the Sun (Ra) was the most visible manifestation of the power of Amen (Hidden God who abides in all things) . And the people of Kemet never worshiped many Gods as is erroneously presumed either. In fact, they worshiped the many manifestations of the One Supreme God (Wa-One) and referred to those many manifestations by different names, which all had meanings. Names such as Amen/Amun (The Hidden God who abides in all things) Ra (The Sun and is the most powerful manifestation of the power of Amen, for it gives life to all things on this planet. Nothing can live or exist without it. ) , Kheper Ra (The Ever self Creating One / Self Rejuvenating One) , Tehuti (God Of Writing and Wisdom), Ptah (The Opener or The Revealer) , etc. And yet, they never say this of the people of the Bible, who have Yahweh/Yehowah, Adoni, and Elohim, and where it says in Psalms 84:11, "For the Lord thy God is a Sun..." . Malachi 4:2, where it says, "But unto you that fear my name shall the Sun of Righteousness arise with healing in his wings; and ye shall go forth, and grow up as calves in the stall". They seem to understand something that many people who believe in the Bible have failed to understand. In Hosea 13:4, it says "Yet I am the Lord thy God from the land of Egypt (Kemet) and thou shalt know no other God but me: for there is no savior besides me". You'll notice, it did not say, "...from the land of Israel". It says "...from the land of Egypt". In fact, the Bible even mentions The God Amen in the Book of Revelations 3:12-14. The Bible fully confirms the plagiarized concepts etc. of the Bible, in the Book of Acts 7:22, where it says "And Moses was learned in all of the wisdom of the Egyptians"

Revalation 3:14 To the angel of the church in Laodicea write:

These are the words of the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the ruler of Gods creation.

In the words of Jesus Christ himself:

John 5:31“If I testify about myself, my testimony is not true. “I do not accept glory from human beings,John 5: 41 I do not accept praise from men,42 but I know you.

I was forced as a child to read this plagiarism,so much that i don't follow any religion at all..... If there is a concept of God..... then it is "ENERGY" & The Sun is The Provider Of Life....

Last edited by Moody P; 06-26-2012 at 01:31 AM..
 5 years ago '11        #89
NewEra21 14 heat pts14
space
space
space
$356 | Props total: 4 4
 Da Realness said:
before I die... I WILL fu*k this bi*ch. trust me

why there's plenty of ordinary bi*ches that look 10x better than this hoe
 5 years ago '09        #90
MS KRISSI lpe33 30 heat pts30
space
space
space
$12,015 | Props total: 7801 7801
 NewEra21 said:
why there's plenty of ordinary bi*ches that look 10x better than this hoe
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
76 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
47 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
290 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
97 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
113 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
156 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
251 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy