Rihanna repping her set... Rah i mean Roc nation goes hard.. pics/vid inside..

most viewed right now
NBA Wildest Game Stats of the Year so far...?
17 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
126 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA NBA GMs vote Wolves star Towns best player to build around - Is it still t..
44 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL Tom Savage concussion makes clear that NFL's protocol has major issues
11 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #61
UF4Soldier 127 heat pts127
space
space
$18,928 | Props total: 4464 4464
 S0uthernScience said:
Corinthians 10:20-21

No, I imply that what pagans sacrifice they offer to demons and not to God. I do not want you to be participants with demons. You cannot drink the cup of the Lord and the cup of demons. You cannot partake of the table of the Lord and the table of demons.

Exodus 20:1-15

And God spoke all these words, saying, “I am the Lord your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of slavery. “You shall have no other gods before me. “You shall not make for yourself a carved image, or any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth. You shall not bow down to them or serve them, for I the Lord your God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers on the children to the third and the fourth generation of those who hate me.

So yea..something is wrong with that
youre telling me those are demons on stage bro?
 5 years ago '04        #62
space
space
the only things these rappers are doing really is familiarizing the people with the symbols that the

elite are trying to draw power from ......most these actors and singers can careless they do it for the money and safety i doubt most of them really believe in that stuff or dont even know the half of what really going on all they know is i put this weird sh*t in my vid throw u lil sign anytime on camera and im set for life hhhhhhh where do i sign up......so this speaks more about us... kus its all we talk about yet we do nothin... we watch the videos post the pics and point it out when really, we should do the opposite, and ignore main stream media ,artist, and actors and the elite will change the agenda if no ones care about them they are uesless and become irrelevant ......but we wont do that we will keep talkin about sharing the pics only helping them out in all actuality ........but yeah im ignorant at least i got half a plan tho! anyway its just music if u let them brain wash u just weak
 5 years ago '07        #63
RubbahBandMayn 6 heat pts
space
space
$12,953 | Props total: 5866 5866
 UF4Soldier said:
how do u know who reads and who doesnt ? you dont how do you knw the book you reading is all facts ? you dont at the end of the day we taking peoples word for it and news flash people tend to fabricate and lie strecth and bend the truth bro
I read the Bible so i know everything in there is real. I'm not downing you bro I just want to enlighten you

EDIT: Read from Babylon to Timbuktu..it'll change your life
 5 years ago '11        #64
hayday12 85 heat pts85
space
space
$2,521 | Props total: 764 764
 RubbahBandMayn said:
I read the Bible so i know everything in there is real. I'm not downing you bro I just want to enlighten you

:walk ercmonson:
 5 years ago '10        #65
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,158 | Props total: 8159 8159
Why n*ggas always quoting bible verses to prove a point, that sh*t only works when you talking to somebody who believes in those fairy tales just like you.
 5 years ago '07        #66
RubbahBandMayn 6 heat pts
space
space
$12,953 | Props total: 5866 5866
 hayday12 said:
:walk ercmonson:
If that's the only thing you got out of my post then Peace Be unto you ahk
 5 years ago '10        #67
anthonyperl 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,122 | Props total: 1 1
she s so fu*king hot but that show look boring as fu*k
 5 years ago '04        #68
space
space
 RubbahBandMayn said:

you mean real like its good message or literally real?
 5 years ago '06        #69
S0uthernScience 60 heat pts60
space
space
$3,881 | Props total: 1185 1185
"Everything that is hidden shall be brought to tha light"..so whats going on right now with all these musicians is a big part of bible prophecy

tha sad thing is that all you nonbelievers are gonna be given a second chance to accept GOD because you are ignorant to his Knowledge..therefor"you know not what you do"...you don't know that you are Sinning and therefor you are still innocent

But from what iv read,most of you are still gonna deny GOD even in tha face of true miracles and then your gonna be thrown into tha lake of fire to burn (not eternally) but only until your soul burns away.

these days we are living in is so reminiscent to the days of the persecution of Jesus that it's not even funny...so smart'n up you little fu*ks

I just hope the world as we know it doesn't end before Sin City 2 drops
 5 years ago '04        #70
space
space
 S0uthernScience said:
"Everything that is hidden shall be brought to tha light"..so whats going on right now with all these musicians is a big part of bible prophecy

tha sad thing is that all you nonbelievers are gonna be given a second chance to accept GOD because you are ignorant to his Knowledge..therefor"you know not what you do"...you don't know that you are Sinning and therefor you are still innocent

But from what iv read,most of you are still gonna deny GOD even in tha face of true miracles and then your gonna be thrown into tha lake of fire to burn (not eternally) but only until your soul burns away.

these days we are living in is so reminiscent to the days of the persecution of Jesus that it's not even funny...so smart'n up you little fu*ks
question how gonna know God when You see him?
question how is Worshipping jesus not a sin? no Gods before it doesnt say oh except this jesus Guy?
Question who in here said they dont belive in God -it was only said we dont believe n man written fairy tales m shouldnt either but if it helps you live a better life hey im all for it!

jesus

[pic - click to view]

God1

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

God2

[pic - click to view]

jesus2

just hope u aint waiting for one of these guys to appear tho !
 5 years ago '06        #71
S0uthernScience 60 heat pts60
space
space
$3,881 | Props total: 1185 1185
 UF4Soldier said:
question how gonna know God when You see him?
question how is Worshipping jesus not a sin? no Gods before it doesnt say oh except this jesus Guy?
Question who in here said they dont belive in God -it was only said we dont believe n man written fairy tales m shouldnt either but if it helps you live a better life hey im all for it!

just hope u aint waiting for one of these guys to appear tho !
Ima say this 1 time and im out,Those men that wrote the bible were real prophets of GOD and were moved by tha Holy Spirit,if you don't have enough faith to believe that then it's your loss.

Last edited by S0uthernScience; 06-25-2012 at 03:47 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #72
space
space
 S0uthernScience said:
Ima say this 1 time and im out,Those men that wrote the bible were real prophets of GOD and were moved by tha Holy Spirit,if you don't have enough faith to believe that then it's your loss.
how do you know that .......seriously dude how come nobody wrote about these things when they happened at all?

You say it like its just proven facts is there A God yes is all that sh*t in the bible legit fu*k no!
 5 years ago '04        #73
Screwhead|m 194 heat pts194
space
space
$14,976 | Props total: 278 278
 S0uthernScience said:
Illuminatis.lut,i wonder if they really think all this fame is worth going to hell for

Ignorance is bliss.
 5 years ago '04        #74
space
space
 J.R. Hyphy said:
I agree you cannot use the Bible as a primary source when talking history or historical facts. And I'm pretty sure Egypt is always sh*tted on throughout the Bible, since the people were "enslaved."

But a Black Pharaoh = Illuminati has to be the dumbest sh*t

youtube brainwashing
 5 years ago '10        #75
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,158 | Props total: 8159 8159
Its funny to me that only rich powerful people are in the illuminati like a broke n*gga can't worship the devil

if it was that easy everybody would do it. People hate on Beyonce and say she's illuminati cause she got talent and works harder than everyone else.

Aint nothin new tho christianity is popular cause it makes weak minded, lazy a.ss, deadbeats feel good about themselves cause they feel like Jesus loves them because of it. Then the ones who work hard realize its some bullsh*t stop claiming Jesus and people on this site call them illuminati

Or they realize they can make money pimpin the flock and become TD Jakes or Creflo Dollar
 5 years ago '11        #76
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,974 | Props total: 4718 4718
 erick derelict said:
Wrong. He's completely sane.. If you understood the magnitude of what's been going in you'd be a fool not to approach the topic with passion. It's fools like you who wanna cry wolf with the crazy word, who help our oppressors.. sh*t is too.real.
Cry wolf? I said I agreed with the gist of what he was saying. But he talks as if he knows for sure. And that is crazy. And you're a fu*king nut for thinking that he's sane.
 5 years ago '11        #77
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,974 | Props total: 4718 4718
 S0uthernScience said:

I just hope the world as we know it doesn't end before Sin City 2 drops
How would Jesus feel about you endorsing and liking something like "Sin City"? Is sin to be celebrated? You'll be burning right with us you retard. Matter of fact, you seem simple. Simple people gotta be the ones to go to heaven, you'll be fine.
 06-25-2012, 09:36 PM         #78
Shakezula714 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
riri ultimate mk slave
 5 years ago '09        #79
ImAMonster 407 heat pts407
space
space
$37,401 | Props total: 10503 10503
fu*k yall some close minded mahfu*kas. See a triangle and instantly it's illuminati.
 5 years ago '11        #80
SuL2K12 
space
space
$1,366 | Props total: 428 428
 S0uthernScience said:
Illuminatis.lut,i wonder if they really think all this fame is worth going to hell for
what if there is no hell
Home      

most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
49 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
31 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
209 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Troy ave is back ladies and gentleman
82 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
80 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
139 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
236 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
190 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy