Rihanna repping her set... Rah i mean Roc nation goes hard.. pics/vid inside..

most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
68 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
24 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
52 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
81 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-25-2012, 10:15 AM         #41
ahenson 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Illuminati moved from fu*kin' wit Egypt, to doing the hardcore occult sh*t from the Congo and Haiti. The n*ggas behind with that Egyptian sh*t.
 5 years ago '09        #42
Two Five Design 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,186 | Props total: 16 16
People hate Satan, but he punishes the bad and tests the weak minded. How is he any different than God?
 5 years ago '08        #43
Ven0m 12 heat pts12
space
space
$3,948 | Props total: 979 979
 Two Five Design said:
People hate Satan, but he punishes the bad and tests the weak minded. How is he any different than God?
Punishes? No
Lure or provoke ppl to do evil? Yes
Test the weak minded? No
Only God tests anyone, but make use the Devil to test ya intentions and faith. Just like someone in your life can be presented as a test as well that God put in your life. Yall n*ggas really trying defend Satan? ... Got damn!

Beside, Satan is a Devil/Demon/Jinn = Evil Spirit. But if thats how you view The God (not a god). Then go head, just choose your actions wisely...

Last edited by Ven0m; 06-25-2012 at 10:37 AM..
 5 years ago '08        #44
Captain Planet 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,411 | Props total: 255 255
 GameTheory said:
Are.

You.

fu*king.

Stupid?

Its because ignorant motherfu*kers like you claim to speak on behalf of a magical fairy that gets reinforced to exist to you one to three times a week.

Keep your bronze-age "revelation" to yourself and stop trying to make the government respect you for it.

Stop taking evolution out of school.

Stop putting your mythical sh*t on our currency.

Stop pushing your trash on elected representatives.

Stop trying to say modern medicine doesn't save your a.ss instead of saying that some bullsh*t prayer did. Because medical students didn't work hard as sh*t for that.

Stop saying that some how this god of yours cars about you finding a parking spot and not the poor or the hungry or the abused.

Stop taking rights away from minorities and leaving those minority groups to forget about the struggle of other groups.

Stop saying that this book that you don't even follow anyways happens to know more about the scientific natural universe than we do 2000 years later.

Stop deferring to a bullsh*t "holy" book that you claim to be holy because it says its holy. Circular reasoning doesn't work in court and it won't work here.

Stop acting like you kneel to the moral authority of your crappy holy books when you damn sure wouldn't follow half the rules for even punishments or diet prescribed by your books.

Real sh*t.

Your religion is trash.

Your theology sucks.

Your faith is bullsh*t.

Your god is imaginary.

Its the most supremely arrogant thing to claim that this god some how magically ALWAYS knows what YOURE thinking yet it always agrees with you. Maybe its your own cognition masking your bigotry and ignorance under the title of this thing that keeps getting exposed to exist as a smaller and smaller portion of the universe, the more we grow.

So yes, there is a great deal of time spent debunking your bullsh*t that doesn't mean anything, doesn't do anything, never is proven, and DAMN sure does NOT exist.

Screw you and anyone else that agrees with you.

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '10        #45
Cashis Clay 25 heat pts25
space
space
$4,869 | Props total: 226 226
I think it's some truth to that illuminate sh*t but some of ya take it way too far...

It's all about money...that's it...

The elite uses these entertainers, politicians, and media to try and control us so they can get paid

The pyramid n religion n all that sh*t is just cloak over your eyes to keep us from
Seeing what's really going on and scare us into submission
 06-25-2012, 11:14 AM         #46
Sin Loc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
bruh

its very clear a lot of yall have never lived in an actual ghetto, or been around a true evil entity. there is definitely an agenda being put into place that is demoralizing each coming generation, and I think what alot of yall are for the most part saying is, this influence is coming from music - which is coming from a more evil influence. and thats undeniable, you dont have to believe in a god to see how the black community is portrayed, the 'egyptian' symbolism being set into motion, the attitude that is told to be 'taken' by young black men and women - and younger more impressionable youth alike. I believe the whole egyptian culture bashing is only around because it is synonymous with what our country has been against, we are or once were a predominantly christian nation, and christians dont fu*k with pharaohs and all that other sh*t because they let off on pharaoh and drowned all his n*ggas. this whole masonic influence is somehow tied into it - whether by the same believe system shared by egyptians and masons alike or just that the whole masonic membership aligning with people in power just doesnt sit well with the majority. its clear this evil is looming, and its being brought to the forefront to be accepted and being used to desensitized each coming generation from what was once considered to be 'right'. like 'The N' was saying, these performers are just being puppets for that agenda, whether it be outright in your face, or in song lyrics, you cant argue that each coming generation is becoming desensitized..

an agenda is in place. cant ignore that.
 06-25-2012, 11:14 AM         #47
Sin Loc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dcashalston said:
The elite uses these entertainers, politicians, and media to try and control us so they can get paid

The pyramid n religion n all that sh*t is just cloak over your eyes to keep us from
Seeing what's really going on and scare us into submission
 5 years ago '11        #48
hayday12 85 heat pts85
space
space
$2,522 | Props total: 769 769
Conspiracy theorists.

Always coming on the internet preaching that bullsh*t but never do anything about it.
 5 years ago '04        #49
UF4Soldier 127 heat pts127
space
space
$19,047 | Props total: 4735 4735
 UF4Soldier said:
yall do realize thats as much as black history as it illuminati
Thank u. School these cats thinking their history is evil cause the white man said it
 5 years ago '07        #50
RubbahBandMayn 6 heat pts
space
space
$12,965 | Props total: 5881 5881
Baphomet's children
 5 years ago '04        #51
space
space
 UF4Soldier said:
Thank u. School these cats thinking their history is evil cause the white man said it
its up to you how you use it ...nothin is created evil ..for instance a gun i can go around shooting people doesnt make the gun bad its me i m control it......these higher up people or just chanelliing ancient powers and i guess u can say they using for the negative results and can be reversed
 5 years ago '04        #52
space
space
 hayday12 said:
Conspiracy theorists.

Always coming on the internet preaching that bullsh*t but never do anything about it.
youtube research warriors
 5 years ago '07        #53
RubbahBandMayn 6 heat pts
space
space
$12,965 | Props total: 5881 5881
 UF4Soldier said:
youtube research warriors
Nah we're n*ggaz that actually pick up books and read. Keep thinking that sh*t is a game
 5 years ago '11        #54
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,974 | Props total: 4718 4718
 Ms_Krizzi_86 said:
Serious question. It seems most of the time you post and looking at your information surrounded by your avatar that you are heavily into this. I don't need a conspiracy speech as I have read on things you talked about and so on. Again, theories are not fact.

I just want to know -is that all you talk about? Is 99.9% of your life revolved around conspiracy theories etc type of stuff?

I mean do you live or just exist?
 06-25-2012, 12:33 PM         #55
floacism 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 psylence2k said:
Nice Egyptian set up, perfect for when she comes on stage with the camel. "Umbrella " should be dope
 5 years ago '11        #56
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,974 | Props total: 4718 4718
 The N said:
I am interested in it yeah 99.9 though?, nah... I Just don't get how some people just live life and not realize what is going on REALLY GOING ON, they think they got life figured out and you can't tell them nothing else. They think they were born to eat sh*t and die with distractions in between all rolled up called "living", really though? it's that what you think this is all about?.

People on this REALM are either awake or not, it is that simple either you're a lemming
or you're the dude who notices the lady in the red dress, you think Matrix wasn't dropping
Jewelz on you a.ss back then? did you even pay attention to that scene and understood what was being said?, review the short scene and understand the perspective of this in your life that you're "living", I answer your green bolded question with this scene, are you NEO or are you a souless lemmings all around him "living" on the system?.

If you think Living is ignorantly walking through this REALM doing all the wild sh*t you want
and living lawlessly thinking isn't going to affect your outcome in this realm then you're going to learn that the hard way WHY THEIR IS AN OUTCOME to yourself in this realm.

I always found it that people that question the attitude and firmness of others are usually the ones ignorantly walking around this realm with no soul, they see that so odd...why? well they just lemmings not realizing what it is capable in this realm, but I will leave it a that man.

This is a fu*king Rihanna thread and it has no pics showing her t*ts, a.ss fingering herself, that's living right?.... that's that c*nt LIFE ya want and she delivers as a puppet, she can do this and live on lil young chick into her thinks she can act this c*ntlife way to but she doesn't get she a victim of THEIR GOAL, she been corrupted and will be sucking d!ck for crack money before she a woman, another souless being roams this realm.
You are fu*king crazy. And I usually don't call people crazy because it's dismissive...but you are fu*king crazy. I'm not dismissing anything you said, I actually agree with some of it. People do mindlessly walk around not paying attention to the things that drive most of the happenings in everyday life. But the way you go about talking about it, and how you attack people. You're seriously crazy and obsessive.
 5 years ago '07        #57
erick derelict 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,091 | Props total: 109 109
 ImInHerMouth said:
You are fu*king crazy. And I usually don't call people crazy because it's dismissive...but you are fu*king crazy. I'm not dismissing anything you said, I actually agree with some of it. People do mindlessly walk around not paying attention to the things that drive most of the happenings in everyday life. But the way you go about talking about it, and how you attack people. You're seriously crazy and obsessive.
Wrong. He's completely sane.. If you understood the magnitude of what's been going in you'd be a fool not to approach the topic with passion. It's fools like you who wanna cry wolf with the crazy word, who help our oppressors.. sh*t is too.real.
 5 years ago '11        #58
hayday12 85 heat pts85
space
space
$2,522 | Props total: 769 769
 erick derelict said:
Wrong. He's completely sane.. If you understood the magnitude of what's been going in you'd be a fool not to approach the topic with passion. It's fools like you who wanna cry wolf with the crazy word, who help our oppressors.. sh*t is too.real.
 5 years ago '04        #59
space
space
 S0uthernScience said:
Corinthians 10:20-21

No, I imply that what pagans sacrifice they offer to demons and not to God. I do not want you to be participants with demons. You cannot drink the cup of the Lord and the cup of demons. You cannot partake of the table of the Lord and the table of demons.

Exodus 20:1-15

And God spoke all these words, saying, “I am the Lord your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of slavery. “You shall have no other gods before me. “You shall not make for yourself a carved image, or any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth. You shall not bow down to them or serve them, for I the Lord your God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers on the children to the third and the fourth generation of those who hate me.

So yea..something is wrong with that
so if it was big pics of jesus on the cross itll be okay its all paegan

dude its just a big statue of a black dude

by this logic any statue is wrong !
 5 years ago '04        #60
space
space
 RubbahBandMayn said:
Nah we're n*ggaz that actually pick up books and read. Keep thinking that sh*t is a game
how do u know who reads and who doesnt ? you dont how do you knw the book you reading is all facts ? you dont at the end of the day we taking peoples word for it and news flash people tend to fabricate and lie strecth and bend the truth bro
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
80 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
132 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
55 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
200 comments
1 day ago