Rihanna repping her set... Rah i mean Roc nation goes hard.. pics/vid inside..

most viewed right now
Jeezy – American Dream (ft. Kendrick Lamar & J. Cole)
96 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
73 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
188 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
29 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-24-2012, 11:39 PM         #21
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Egyptian set up bx!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '08        #22
The N 467 heat pts467
space
space
$45,553 | Props total: 17204 17204
 Ms_Krizzi_86 said:
Serious question. It seems most of the time you post and looking at your information surrounded by your avatar that you are heavily into this. I don't need a conspiracy speech as I have read on things you talked about and so on. Again, theories are not fact.

I just want to know -is that all you talk about? Is 99.9% of your life revolved around conspiracy theories etc type of stuff?

I mean do you live or just exist?
I am interested in it yeah 99.9 though?, nah... I Just don't get how some people just live life and not realize what is going on REALLY GOING ON, they think they got life figured out and you can't tell them nothing else. They think they were born to eat sh*t and die with distractions in between all rolled up called "living", really though? it's that what you think this is all about?.

People on this REALM are either awake or not, it is that simple either you're a lemming
or you're the dude who notices the lady in the red dress, you think Matrix wasn't dropping
Jewelz on you a.ss back then? did you even pay attention to that scene and understood what was being said?, review the short scene and understand the perspective of this in your life that you're "living", I answer your green bolded question with this scene, are you NEO or are you a souless lemmings all around him "living" on the system?.

[video - click to view]

If you think Living is ignorantly walking through this REALM doing all the wild sh*t you want
and living lawlessly thinking isn't going to affect your outcome in this realm then you're going to learn that the hard way WHY THEIR IS AN OUTCOME to yourself in this realm.

I always found it that people that question the attitude and firmness of others are usually the ones ignorantly walking around this realm with no soul, they see that so odd...why? well they just lemmings not realizing what it is capable in this realm, but I will leave it a that man.

This is a fu*king Rihanna thread and it has no pics showing her t*ts, a.ss fingering herself, that's living right?.... that's that c*nt LIFE ya want and she delivers as a puppet, she can do this and live on lil young chick into her thinks she can act this c*ntlife way to but she doesn't get she a victim of THEIR GOAL, she been corrupted and will be sucking d!ck for crack money before she a woman, another souless being roams this realm.

Last edited by The N; 06-25-2012 at 12:22 AM..
 5 years ago '04        #23
bigdog232 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,021 | Props total: 390 390
she may not know whats being portrayed there, but I guarantee that the person who came up with the set design does... and thats how it usually happens... the star is unaware, but prop designers, wardrobe designers, etc., are the brains behind stuff like this...
 5 years ago '04        #24
bigdog232 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,021 | Props total: 390 390
and all this Egyptian stuff ISNT SOLELY limited to what the illuminati's meaning of it... they just use it as a symbol for what they believe... like a gang member using a red bandana...
 5 years ago '11        #25
Blue Dream 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,448 | Props total: 594 594
 The N said:
I am interested in it yeah 99.9 though?, nah... I Just don't get how some people just live life and not realize what is going on REALLY GOING ON, they think they got life figured out and you can't tell them nothing else. They think they were born to eat sh*t and die with distractions in between all rolled up called "living", really though? it's that what you think this is all about?.

People on this REALM are either awake or not, it is that simple either you're a lemming
or you're the dude who notices the lady in the red dress, you think Matrix wasn't dropping
Jewelz on you a.ss back then? did you even pay attention to that scene and understood what was being said?, review the short scene and understand the perspective of this in your life that you're "living", I answer your green bolded question with this scene, are you NEO or are you a souless lemmings all around him "living" on the system?.

If you think Living is ignorantly walking through this REALM doing all the wild sh*t you want
and living lawlessly thinking isn't going to affect your outcome in this realm then you're going to learn that the hard way WHY THEIR IS AN OUTCOME to yourself in this realm.

I always found it that people that question the attitude and firmness of others are usually the ones ignorantly walking around this realm with no soul, they see that so odd...why? well they just lemmings not realizing what it is capable in this realm, but I will leave it a that man.

This is a fu*king Rihanna thread and it has no pics showing her t*ts, a.ss fingering herself, that's living right?.... that's that c*nt LIFE ya want and she delivers as a puppet, she can do this and live on lil young chick into her thinks she can act this c*ntlife way to but she doesn't get she a victim of THEIR GOAL, she been corrupted and will be sucking d!ck for crack money before she a woman, another souless being roams this realm.
Oh the irony.
 06-25-2012, 01:15 AM         #26
BALLONHOES 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AuthenticMade said:
The illuminati sh*t is a facade to sell records
Just a facade to sell records?

Them occult secret societies been around damn near forever fool.... way before "selling records" came about....
 06-25-2012, 01:24 AM         #27
aprilsveryown 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ROC !
 06-25-2012, 02:05 AM         #28
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
amazing.

love this girl.

5 years ago '06        #29
infinitetrax 
space
space
$82 | Props total: 2 2
This!!!!
 UF4Soldier said:
yall do realize thats as much as black history as it illuminati
 5 years ago '11        #30
Kingpin 313 104 heat pts104
space
space
space
$19,222 | Props total: 2617 2617
This thread is a classic

And to the n*gga that said hell doesn't exist you must have never been to a 3rd world country
 5 years ago '11        #31
Kingpin 313 104 heat pts104
space
space
space
$19,222 | Props total: 2617 2617
 BALLONHOES said:
Just a facade to sell records?

Them occult secret societies been around damn near forever fool.... way before "selling records" came about....
To sell records?

Who the hell would buy a album because the artist is in the illuminati
 06-25-2012, 05:59 AM         #32
TRAINOFTHOUGHT 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If God didnt exist then why these mutha@#%%!& spend so much time and energy going against him? These fu*kers are making a complete mockery now. Putting out all these Illuminati DVD's all it does is make u less aware and not really care about the truth anymore. It's in the forefront now. They done let it be known so now its not a theory anymore yet at the same time we now form our own opinions that will now forever not be proven. All part of the plan. Now just like in the church and the masjid we just argue and bi*ch about it and do nothing. Just about every comment above proves my point.

Last edited by TRAINOFTHOUGHT; 06-25-2012 at 06:02 AM..
 06-25-2012, 06:27 AM         #33
Minister 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i wish they would speak about this openly

but i think the reason its so public now probably has something to do with the year we're in
 06-25-2012, 08:07 AM         #34
HugeBBC 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dopemcee said:
how come most slaves came from west africa primarily

but black americans always want to claim egypt or israel .............you're most likely from sierra leone, guinea, ghana etc etc..

lol..i guess if you dont know where you're from just find a "progressive" country which rich documented history and claim your ancestors are from there lol..

u claiming christianity when in fact your true ancestors worshipped the darker gods...closer to voodoo than any other western or arab religion..

but ofcourse you watn to claim otherwise...a religion given to you by white folks and other non blacks.... yall lost

Realest sh*t I Ever Read. n*gga's always quick to claim their ancestors were descendants of Zulu's,Egyptians an Muslims. sh*ts sad to me but it is what it is....
 5 years ago '08        #35
Ven0m 12 heat pts12
space
space
$3,948 | Props total: 979 979
 TRAINOFTHOUGHT said:
If God didnt exist then why these mutha@#%%!& spend so much time and energy going against him? These fu*kers are making a complete mockery now. Putting out all these Illuminati DVD's all it does is make u less aware and not really care about the truth anymore. It's in the forefront now. They done let it be known so now its not a theory anymore yet at the same time we now form our own opinions that will now forever not be proven. All part of the plan. Now just like in the church and the masjid we just argue and bi*ch about it and do nothing. Just about every comment above proves my point.
Exactly, people be having upside crosses but then be like "I dont believe in God or a God". But if your against something, you will have to believe it exist first. I thought I was the only one noticing these contradictions. Alot people dont understand that God is no man or animal, but a SPIRIT of heaven. Life is a test before judgement, but like others said... you can live in denial but... "everybody will meet their moment of truth." -Guru

Last edited by Ven0m; 06-25-2012 at 09:20 AM..
 5 years ago '08        #36
Ven0m 12 heat pts12
space
space
$3,948 | Props total: 979 979
 GameTheory said:
Are.

You.

fu*king.

Stupid?

Its because ignorant motherfu*kers like you claim to speak on behalf of a magical fairy that gets reinforced to exist to you one to three times a week.

Keep your bronze-age "revelation" to yourself and stop trying to make the government respect you for it.

Stop taking evolution out of school.

Stop putting your mythical sh*t on our currency.

Stop pushing your trash on elected representatives.

Stop trying to say modern medicine doesn't save your a.ss instead of saying that some bullsh*t prayer did. Because medical students didn't work hard as sh*t for that.

Stop saying that some how this god of yours cars about you finding a parking spot and not the poor or the hungry or the abused.

Stop taking rights away from minorities and leaving those minority groups to forget about the struggle of other groups.

Stop saying that this book that you don't even follow anyways happens to know more about the scientific natural universe than we do 2000 years later.

Stop deferring to a bullsh*t "holy" book that you claim to be holy because it says its holy. Circular reasoning doesn't work in court and it won't work here.

Stop acting like you kneel to the moral authority of your crappy holy books when you damn sure wouldn't follow half the rules for even punishments or diet prescribed by your books.

Real sh*t.

Your religion is trash.

Your theology sucks.

Your faith is bullsh*t.

Your god is imaginary.

Its the most supremely arrogant thing to claim that this god some how magically ALWAYS knows what YOURE thinking yet it always agrees with you. Maybe its your own cognition masking your bigotry and ignorance under the title of this thing that keeps getting exposed to exist as a smaller and smaller portion of the universe, the more we grow.

So yes, there is a great deal of time spent debunking your bullsh*t that doesn't mean anything, doesn't do anything, never is proven, and DAMN sure does NOT exist.

Screw you and anyone else that agrees with you.

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #37
Martel 18 heat pts18
space
space
$14,818 | Props total: 2623 2623
 dopemcee said:
how come most slaves came from west africa primarily

but black americans always want to claim egypt or israel .............you're most likely from sierra leone, guinea, ghana etc etc..

lol..i guess if you dont know where you're from just find a "progressive" country which rich documented history and claim your ancestors are from there lol..

u claiming christianity when in fact your true ancestors worshipped the darker gods...closer to voodoo than any other western or arab religion..

but ofcourse you watn to claim otherwise...a religion given to you by white folks and other non blacks.... yall lost

you say that like whites give a fu*k if we're west African or east. black is black to you caucasoids. It's funny a whole race is known for rewriting history and changing historical figures into blue eyed blonde haired males want to talk to us black about "claiming things that isn't ours". and if you didnt know their were East Africans who came to the west. And as for religion I can give two fu*ks about Christianity to be honest.
 5 years ago '08        #38
Earbum 
space
space
space
$54 | Props total: 0 0
Wait so Egyptian = Illuminati now ? I'm done with n*ggas
 5 years ago '09        #39
Spiffy 34 heat pts34
space
space
$20,051 | Props total: 26 26
killuminati

fu*k you evil devil worshippers. You say god doesnt exist, but yet beleive and worship satan? Good always pervails and your time will come sooner or later. I hope you d!ckheads have a real good explanation on why you did what you did, cuz judgement day is going to be your last normal day.
 5 years ago '11        #40
KingP1n 342 heat pts342
space
space
$7,949 | Props total: 3746 3746
She cant sing.
Shocking live.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
71 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
197 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
84 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
57 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
23 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
19 comments
22 hours ago