lol dudes still ps2 games (2k edition)

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
78 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
79 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
39 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
67 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 5 years ago '12        #61
Pleasure Boy 1256 heat pts1256
space
space
$10,008 | Props total: 4956 4956
 marcchrome said:
you totally missed the point dude..... no one cares about what you got, how you got it or how much you paid. even in this country some kids just do not have it like that. what is so hard to understand about that?
I once asked if everyone on BX is rich or got money, coz they always talk about 1st day cop when they see a new game, n*ggas registered on this website make a normal guy like me look like the brokest mafuccka on this website and even though i do live in the ghetto i bet i have a better tv then most of the n*ggas registered on this site
 5 years ago '09        #62
DrizzyJT 12 heat pts12
space
space
$6,912 | Props total: 65 65
 DominationCM said:
So if you cant afford this gen gaming consoles (PS3, Wii and 360) and have to play the very few titles thats being released on last gen consoles you have to go to North Korea?

Real talk this arguably the most stupidest post I've done read in my life........I'm dead serious. This is not a difference of opinion folks this is straight up narrow minded stupidity plain and simple.
it was a joke dumbfu*k take your ole uptight a.ss somewhere else
 5 years ago '11        #63
dom 30 heat pts30
space
space
space
$8,349 | Props total: 204 204
 DrizzyJT said:
it was a joke dumbfu*k take your ole uptight a.ss somewhere else
Let me guess it became a joke only after I responded to it? Cause NOBODY else did
 5 years ago '09        #64
DrizzyJT 12 heat pts12
space
space
$6,912 | Props total: 65 65
 DominationCM said:
Let me guess it became a joke only after I responded to it? Cause NOBODY else did
it was a joke because you took me saying "being exiled to north korea" serious
 5 years ago '09        #65
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78
space
space
$9,302 | Props total: 71 71
 Cee4our said:
i got my 360 like 2 years ago for $150 with a 60 gb hard drive and a $50 gift card from wal mart. nba 2k12 for ps2 is $30 at game stop right now and $32 for the 360 version. if you cant afford $100 for a 360 but are still payin $30+ dollars for new ps2 titles, you probably shouldnt be spending your money on video games at all. also when i think of the term "3rd world" i generally think of places without clean drinking water, electricity, medicines, etc... donating a video game console to someone living in such impoverishment seems stupid.
Not everybody is as fortunate as myself and other people that post on here, or just in the world in general. $150 might not seem like much to one of us, but for a single mom with 2-3 kids $100 can be the difference in day and night. Everybodies stories in life are different. You don't know how that struggling mother or father got into the poistion in life that they did. It's not our job to judge.

It's never the kid's fault for being where they are in life as young ones. So a mom sacrifices a thing here or there to clear up $30 to MAKE HER KIDS HAPPY wether bad priorities or not. Sometimes parents do sh*t just to see their kids light up. Saving up $30 is hella easier than saving up $150 or more for people that are in the struggle. If that PS2 version makes somebody in the world happy then more power to them. It's better than not getting to play anything at all for some.
 5 years ago '09        #66
hindsite21 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,018 | Props total: 10 10
 AOAStonerGang said:
just because its ps2 doesnt mean whoevers playing has to suck at the game on purpose
werd
 5 years ago '11        #67
dom 30 heat pts30
space
space
space
$8,349 | Props total: 204 204
 DrizzyJT said:
it was a joke because you took me saying "being exiled to north korea" serious
Thats not true cause I've never taken you serious especially after you dissed a BX member for simply asking a honest question about gaming in BXGS. He asked because he didnt know.
 5 years ago '09        #68
Lil Jay 30 heat pts30
space
space
$7,999 | Props total: 424 424
reminds me of nba live for 360
 5 years ago '05        #69
twodollars2 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,607 | Props total: 70 70
 DrX said:
i didnt even know these were still being made....broke dudes gotta step their game up

i hate it when ppl try to laugh at other ppls financial status...not a good look at all
 5 years ago '10        #70
DurtySoufReppin 76 heat pts76
space
space
$7,718 | Props total: 14 14
This sh*t still look better than Live 13
 5 years ago '07        #71
Ares416 
space
space
space
$148 | Props total: 5 5
 DominationCM said:
So if you cant afford this gen gaming consoles (PS3, Wii and 360) and have to play the very few titles thats being released on last gen consoles you have to go to North Korea?

Real talk this arguably the most stupidest post I've done read in my life........I'm dead serious. This is not a difference of opinion folks this is straight up narrow minded stupidity plain and simple.
He's being a smart a.ss.

Do you take people who threaten each other on youtube seriously too?
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
83 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
44 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
43 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
20 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
68 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
53 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
37 comments
2 days ago