lol dudes still ps2 games (2k edition)

most viewed right now
 146
Video inside Cop Followed Him Into His Drive Way For A Broken Brake Light...
107 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 115
Image(s) inside How is Tru Life still breaded after he did years in prison & neva went..
33 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 98
Image(s) inside Nas Calls Pusha T's New Album A Classic!
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 97
Image(s) inside To GILF or Not to GILF
93 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 06-25-2012, 12:40 PM         #21
Series  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
why are they talkin about rodman and pippin on the bulls if this is current
 6 years ago '11        #22
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
 Series said:
why are they talkin about rodman and pippin on the bulls if this is current
They're out of retirement stupid.
 6 years ago '06        #23
Stupid Fresh 188 heat pts188
space
avatar space
space
$25,109 | Props total: 7266 7266
damn thats week as hell..

i bet theres only 5 signature shots in the whole game

i gave my ps3 to the lil homies.. twice

everybody should be able to play the new sh*t
 6 years ago '11        #24
KING JAYY 541 heat pts541
space
avatar space
space
$53,487 | Props total: 23127 23127
That n*gga Jordan missed a wide open lay up
 06-25-2012, 03:05 PM         #25
Series  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
+ _ ^
 6 years ago '08        #26
Dee Grande 1269 heat pts1269
space
avatar space
space
$22,380 | Props total: 7941 7941
so we just gonna act like jordan aint got a full head of hair @ 6:30? you'd think they'd at least get the cover athlete right
 6 years ago '04        #27
glepurple 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,877 | Props total: 1168 1168
 6 years ago '09        #28
Axl Rose 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$23,520 | Props total: 5550 5550
blew 2 easy layups back to back...thats 2k for you
 6 years ago '06        #29
LakerFan 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,323 | Props total: 501 501
You do know that not everyone can afford a PS3 or 360 right?
those people shouldn't be worried about it cuz they got bigger problems. They aren't that expensive anymore, you can get a used 360 with a 1 month warranty for like $120. no HDD but its a start and if you cant afford that or save that much over a short period of time you need to step your game up.
 6 years ago '05        #30
TheInevitable24 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$5,464 | Props total: 0 0
 DominationCM said:
Thats what I was thinking J man people clearly forgot that the PS2 is the greatest gaming console ever made from its games to its quality. It has a better catalogue than 360 and PS3 combined.
*Every single boxden user* has gone through at least three or five ps2's while they were in that generation, the ps2 was the original piece of sh*t the 360 is the new.

*the ones that play video games anyways

also the ps1 catalogue sh*ts all over the ps2 xbox, 360 and ps3.......combined.


Last edited by TheInevitable24; 06-25-2012 at 04:05 PM..
 6 years ago '11        #31
dom 30 heat pts30
space
space
space
$8,349 | Props total: 205 205
 TheInevitable24 said:
*Every single boxden user* has gone through at least three or five ps2's while they were in that generation, the ps2 was the original piece of sh*t the 360 is the new.

*the ones that play video games anyways

also the ps1 catalogue sh*ts all over the ps2 xbox, 360 and ps3.......combined.
Not me I've owned only 1 ps2 console in my life and its been through hell. I've dropped it, had sh*t fall on it and I've never cleaned it and still works fine. I'm not naive enough to think just because mines never had any problems that they dont exist. The most problematic console that has ever existed is hands down the 360 (RROD)

As far as the gaming catalogue most of the games that was released on the PS1 was just as good if not better on the PS2. But here's the thing when it comes down to GAMES personal preference is key. If you got more enjoyment playing PS1 titles than PS2 its all good cant argue with you on that or even knock you for it its a difference of opinion
 6 years ago '08        #32
Hawkey 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,175 | Props total: 374 374
In brazil the ps2 launched in 2009..
 6 years ago '05        #33
MP 52 heat pts52
space
avatar space
space
$26,171 | Props total: 9645 9645
 Hawkey said:
In brazil the ps2 launched in 2009..
good info
 6 years ago '05        #34
TheInevitable24 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$5,464 | Props total: 0 0
 DominationCM said:
Not me I've owned only 1 ps2 console in my life and its been through hell. I've dropped it, had sh*t fall on it and I've never cleaned it and still works fine. I'm not naive enough to think just because mines never had any problems that they dont exist. The most problematic console that has ever existed is hands down the 360 (RROD)

As far as the gaming catalogue most of the games that was released on the PS1 was just as good if not better on the PS2. But here's the thing when it comes down to GAMES personal preference is key. If you got more enjoyment playing PS1 titles than PS2 its all good cant argue with you on that or even knock you for it its a difference of opinion
For sure man I wasnt trying to start an argument I just think about all the titles that started or became a staple for sony on PS1 and its not even close, if those games had the gameplay they did with the graphics of today insert a ric flair wooo here

Oh and if that is true about your ps2 you may wanna go to a casino asap because you are one lucky son of a bi*ch I dont know a single person (in person) that didnt have at least one disc read error on them
 6 years ago '11        #35
dom 30 heat pts30
space
space
space
$8,349 | Props total: 205 205
 TheInevitable24 said:
For sure man I wasnt trying to start an argument I just think about all the titles that started or became a staple for sony on PS1 and its not even close, if those games had the gameplay they did with the graphics of today insert a ric flair wooo here

Oh and if that is true about your ps2 you may wanna go to a casino asap because you are one lucky son of a bi*ch I dont know a single person (in person) that didnt have at least one disc read error on them
Nah no argument fam

"go to the casino" good one
 6 years ago '04        #36
whiskey787 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$11,148 | Props total: 5 5
not gonna lie, the pre-game trivia was kinda dope. I wish they had that on the 360 version, especially in My Player getting the correct answers could raise your IQ score.
 6 years ago '11        #37
darealvelle 96 heat pts96
space
avatar space
space
$8,160 | Props total: 5409 5409
looks better than nba elite
 6 years ago '04        #38
famoussasjohn 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$9,706 | Props total: 194 194
5:36-5:43. Maybe commentating shouldn't be in the game if it's that bad.
 6 years ago '04        #39
marcchrome 43 heat pts43
space
avatar space
space
$12,080 | Props total: 2781 2781
 rek0nize said:
C'mon who the fu*k buying the latest sports game for a fu*king PS2??

It's cool to bust out some old games once in a while on em and play em, but buying new sh*t for it?
what makes you an authority on what people should play???? believe it or not there are less fortunate kids out there who can not afford the latest consoles etc........ i have seen kids on third wold countries who are happy just to even own a ps2. if it is such a big deal than why don't YOU cop some new sh*t and donate to less fortunate children. if not not do not sh*t on them and just shut the fu*k up.


Last edited by marcchrome; 06-25-2012 at 07:06 PM..
 6 years ago '06        #40
morrow05 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$1,883 | Props total: 191 191
Seeing how the graphics is on this game, jsut think how it would look on ps1...they'll be lookin like ballers made out of paper lol
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 55
Video inside F*ucking Black Guy
137 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 51
ashley graham killing it i'm sold yo!
71 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 43
Image(s) inside Rosey Got Thickkkkkk
60 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 21
Image(s) inside May 22 - Here’s how money is destroying the world and the people livin..
45 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 19
Image(s) inside Fresh Prince Of Bel Air Mansion 2018
73 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 18
Kanye West working on MY BEAUTIFUL DARK TWISTED FANTASY
66 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside Sony CEO: “The PlayStation 4 Is Entering The Final Phase Of Its Life C..
138 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 8
Image(s) inside New Shazam Poster!!?
43 comments
1 day ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy