Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
111 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
97 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
30 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #1
7201 pageviews
66 comments

advance won 2 heat pts
space
space
$644 | Props total: 135 135
Deron Williams prefers 2

When NBA free agency begins at midnight July 1, Brooklyn Nets star guard Deron Williams will be choosing from a two-team list that only features the Nets and the Dallas Mavericks, according to sources close to the situation.

Sources told ESPN.com on Saturday night that, while this summer's No. 1 free agent remains "up in the air" about which team he'll ultimately chose, Williams already has made the decision to narrow his list of potential destinations to those two franchises.

Nets Blog

Looking for more information on the Nets? ESPNNewYork.com has you covered. Blog

Other teams, including the Phoenix Suns, Portland Trail Blazers and Houston Rockets, had been hoping to lodge their own bids for Williams once free agency begins, sources said. The Los Angeles Lakers, likewise have continued to express interest in a sign-and-trade package built around Pau Gasol for Williams, sources say, despite the Nets' longstanding insistence that they have no interest in Gasol and would only consider such a move if they were getting back All-Star center Andrew Bynum, whom the Lakers have not made available.

Sources say Williams, in any case, already has instructed his representatives to advise any team that calls starting at 12:01 a.m. July 1 that he intends to either re-sign with the Nets or return to his hometown with the Mavericks after a glittering high school career in the Dallas area.

The Nets have expressed confidence all season in their ability to retain Williams, pointing to the team's forthcoming move to Brooklyn, increased off-court marketing opportunities for Williams with a team bound for New York and the fact that Russian billionaire owner Mikhail Prokhorov can offer a contract one-year longer than Dallas can worth nearly $100 million.

ESPNDallas.com Live

Tim MacMahon and Jeff Caplan discuss the future of Deron Williams. Will he play in Dallas or Brooklyn?

More Podcasts »

The maximum four-year offer the Mavericks can counter with approaches $75 million. But sources close to the process say Williams has ruled out every other suitor apart from the 2011 champions because of his respect for Mavs cornerstones Dirk Nowitzki and Jason Kidd and his belief that owner Mark Cuban would make the follow-up moves necessary to return Dallas to title contention after a first-round exit in the 2012 playoffs.

While Williams is already settled in the New York area and known to have enjoyed his time living there, sources say he already has done some preliminary househunting in Dallas this month in the event that he chooses to return to the Western Conference. He's been with the Brooklyn-bound club since Feb. 23, 2011, when the Utah Jazz followed up the New York Knicks' acquisition of Carmelo Anthony by dealing Williams to Prokhorov's Nets, who had chased Anthony for months.

During a promotional appearance in Los Angeles earlier this month, Williams made it clear that he'll choose the team he feels is best positioned to contend for a championship fastest, expressing disappointment that he has tasted very little of the playoffs since leading Utah to the Western Conference finals in 2007.

More on the Mavericks

News, notes and analysis of the Mavericks from ESPNDallas.com's Jeff Caplan, Tim MacMahon and our team.
Blog » * ESPN Dallas »
"I want to go to a place where I feel like they will have a chance to build and build fast," Williams told the Los Angeles Times. "I'm not really in the mood for being part of a rebuilding process. I'm getting older. I'm about to be 28. I want to win. I want to win now. Also, I want to live in a place where I want to live and my kids will enjoy living. That's pretty much it."

The decision, then, would appear to be riding on which team's future he rates higher.

The Nets are hoping the expected re-signing of swingman Gerald Wallace, big man Brook Lopez's pending return from foot trouble and Prokhorov's pledge to keep trying to trade for Orlando Magic center Dwight Howard ultimately will convince Williams to stay.

The Mavs' pitch centers around Nowitzki's proven ability to lead a team to a championship, Cuban's history of repeatedly reloading the roster and Dallas' contention that the path to the Finals might be slightly easier in the West in spite of the Oklahoma City Thunder's collection of talented youngsters, given that several of the West's top contenders -- such as San Antonio and the Lakers -- have older rosters.

Williams' mother, Denise Smith, told ESPNDallas.com's Jeff Caplan in an interview this week that even she doesn't know which team Williams will choose. But she did say she expects her son to end the suspense quickly.

"No, no I don't (know)," Smith told ESPNDallas.com by phone from her home in the Dallas suburb of The Colony. "I thought he was going one way and another time thought he was going another way."

"I think he and his agent have gone over all of the possibilities and I think it (his decision) will be made pretty fast," Smith continued. "I think he wants it out of the way, just because I know I'm asked every day, so I know he's asked a million times.

Williams and his wife, Amy, who first met in the second grade, have four children. In recent offseasons, though, Williams has based his family in Utah, San Diego and Manhattan, preferring to keep some distance from his Texas roots.

The All-Star guard is scheduled to join his Team USA teammates in Las Vegas on July 5 for the first day of training camp before the London Olympics, but Williams will likely be forced to sit out practices until July 11, which is the first day new contracts can legally be signed this offseason.

[pic - click to view]

Deron Williams only interested in signing with Brooklyn Nets or Dallas Mavericks, sources say - ESPN New York

imageimage

66 comments for "Deron Williams prefers 2"

5 years ago '04        #2
dogmanx23 9 heat pts
space
space
$3,666 | Props total: 328 328
Is easy...

4 years $75M or 5 years $101M....

No players walks away from $26M...
 5 years ago '05        #3
BronxBombers 195 heat pts195
space
space
$37,696 | Props total: 2451 2451
Ohh he's gunna get that 100 mil Contract But he'll end up w/

NETSLOST
 5 years ago '10        #4
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,898 | Props total: 21181 21181
 dogmanx23 said:
Is easy...

4 years $75M or 5 years $101M....

No players walks away from $26M...
Unless they want to win.....

I know you're the numbers guy on Boxden but not everything is told by the numbers fam.
 5 years ago '04        #5
dogmanx23 9 heat pts
space
space
 Bronxbombers said:
Ohh he's gunna get that 100 mil Contract But he'll end up w/

NETSLOST
Umm no he's not because he can only get the $100M from BK. Every other team can only give him $75M...even in a sign and trade. Learn the CBA its good to know things.
 5 years ago '04        #6
nwo504 31 heat pts31
space
space
$13,046 | Props total: 6780 6780
they aint winning a ring together they might as well stay put

atleast go west

Last edited by nwo504; 06-24-2012 at 01:09 AM..
 5 years ago '05        #7
BronxBombers 195 heat pts195
space
space
$37,696 | Props total: 2451 2451
 dogmanx23 said:
Umm no he's not because he can only get the $100M from BK. Every other team can only give him $75M...even in a sign and trade. Learn the CBA its good to know things.
Either way He's Gunna Be a Laker

NETSLOST
 5 years ago '04        #8
dogmanx23 9 heat pts
space
space
 DallasTexas said:
lebron walked away from a max contract with the cavs....

wwhen your already rich winning a ring is more important
Lebron left $12M on the table... Not $26...

I guess we'll see. IMO he stays in BK.
 5 years ago '07        #9
advance won 2 heat pts OP
space
space
$644 | Props total: 135 135
Come home and win a ring
 5 years ago '04        #10
dogmanx23 9 heat pts
space
space
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
Unless they want to win.....

I know you're the numbers guy on Boxden but not everything is told by the numbers fam.
Great I'm the numbers guy here also.
 5 years ago '09        #11
GREAT1NE 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,649 | Props total: 633 633
 NahSun said:
He's not really leaving 26mill if he goes to another team because the deal is for one year less. In all reality he'll probably be losing around 12mill
Don't forget the state tax differences between NY & Dallas, so it'd be even less.
 5 years ago '04        #12
dogmanx23 9 heat pts
space
space
 NahSun said:

He's not really leaving 26mill if he goes to another team because the deal is for one year less. In all reality he'll probably be losing around 12mill if not less and he hates the Nets more than Lebron hated the Cavs

plus we all know the nets wont be a championship team anytime soon, cant wait till i see deron, kobe, and dwight together
Sorry but that incorrect. Bk can offer 5 years with a 7.5% increase..every yearh

Every other team can offer 4 years 4.5% every year

His contract would look something like this with BK (not exact numbers) 18/19.3/20.7/22.2/23.8/ = $102M ish

With every other team it would be 18/18.8/19.6/20.4 = $76.8M ish..

That's not made up thats pretty much close to what his contract will look like.

Yeah Dwight/Kobe/D.Will will be together because BK is going to trade or Gasol for D.Will.. SMH... Some people just say dumb things.
 06-24-2012, 01:46 AM         #13
N E R D 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It came to me in a dream

5 years ago '07        #14
kidmakaveli 
space
space
$4,711 | Props total: 917 917
 dogmanx23 said:
not true

he can sign with BK for what u said and then get traded money intact since the contract was signed with the team that owns his Bird rights( rumor has is it thats why Dwight signed away is ETO cuz the Magic were gonna trade him to a team he didnt wanna be with and lose his Bird rights if he left to BK)

NBA fixed that loophole with this year being the last year u can do a sign and trade deal of the current CBA

edit: the CBA says the max 4 years 4.5 percent increase but with Lin, Fields, Novak and Hickson getting their Bird Rights after being waived(against CBA rules), He could get the 5 year deal if he f!ghts for it.

Last edited by kidmakaveli; 06-24-2012 at 04:59 AM..
 5 years ago '10        #15
rek0nize 66 heat pts66
space
space
$9,245 | Props total: 1294 1294
 DallasTexas said:

No state tax in Florida he got his money
 5 years ago '09        #16
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$49,090 | Props total: 22537 22537
Nets lost. No draft pick no williams, nothing. Now they talmbout he aint gonna leave cause he wants the money. We already saw how awful they are even with him on the roster.
 5 years ago '04        #17
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,079 | Props total: 4425 4425
 NETSLOST said:
This message is hidden because NETSLOST is on your ignore list.
 5 years ago '11        #18
MakeItHappen456 41 heat pts41
space
space
$6,203 | Props total: 1630 1630
lol @ people using the ignore button. Whos cares there are like 1 million users. Your just a number
 5 years ago '07        #19
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 DallasTexas said:

the nets can't do a sign and trade to get that salary cap exception?
 5 years ago '04        #20
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,079 | Props total: 4425 4425
 MakeItHappen456 said:
lol @ people using the ignore button. Whos cares there are like 1 million users. Your just a number

i put it up as a joke on friday then i saw how angry he got now im just gonna post it in every nets thread he posts in
Home      

most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
160 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
29 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now