Universal Delays 'Bourne Legacy' a Week to Avoid 'Dark Knight Rises'

most viewed right now
 312
Drake- Iím Upset
214 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 158
Image(s) inside Rhymefest Responds To Kim Kardashian!
96 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 124
50 cent and floyd mayweather beefing again #getthestrap
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 106
Kim Kardashian ethers Rhymefest!!
237 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #41
PrimeTimeJones3 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$2,927 | Props total: 1055 1055
 Michael 1987 said:
The Bourne Franchise is trash. I don't think many people care for it.. all we want is TDKR... anything gets in it way will be terminated simple as that.

I disagree with that my friend...

very good series but like someone else said...it will be weird because Matt Damon isnt in the movie anymore
 6 years ago '05        #42
firehandles 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,292 | Props total: 1341 1341
goin to see this....jeremy renner>>>>>
 6 years ago '07        #43
TH35 105 heat pts105
space
avatar space
space
$87,734 | Props total: 16250 16250
 MochaWhitey said:
yeah its rated R

Well I guess it won't do as well as the first but hopefully its better.
 06-24-2012, 06:46 PM         #44
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Don't really understand why people love seeing these comic book character movies. They need to push that Batman sh*t back.
 6 years ago '07        #45
TH35 105 heat pts105
space
avatar space
space
$87,734 | Props total: 16250 16250
 Sam Rothstein said:
Don't really understand why people love seeing these comic book character movies.
the same reason why your name is Sam Rothstein you obviously how he was portrayed in Casino... the same way people enjoy comic book characters

Ace Rothstein would've been doper though either way your name is better than Frank Rosenthal
 6 years ago '06        #46
realgunta 751 heat pts751
space
avatar space
space
$23,005 | Props total: 27894 27894
 Michael 1987 said:
The Bourne Franchise is trash. I don't think many people care for it.. all we want is TDKR... anything gets in it way will be terminated simple as that.



^^^you must be mad young or something
 6 years ago '11        #47
HipHop Since 93 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$3,528 | Props total: 46 46
I was like 10 in 2004 when The Bourne Identity came out in '04, didnt understand it back then. I watched it again last year & ended up buying the other 1s on dvd
 6 years ago '08        #48
yungsavage05 
space
space
space
$676 | Props total: 1 1
 06-24-2012, 07:57 PM         #49
billieskeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Michael 1987 said:
The Bourne Franchise is trash. I don't think many people care for it.. all we want is TDKR... anything gets in it way will be terminated simple as that.

Box Office
Bourne Identity 214 million
Bourne Supremacy 288 million
Bourne Ultimatum 442 million

You may think it's trash, but to think ppl aren't checkin for it? stop foolin yourself.
 06-24-2012, 07:58 PM         #50
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 billieskeet said:
Box Office
Bourne Identity 214 million
Bourne Supremacy 288 million
Bourne Ultimatum 442 million

You may think it's trash, but to think ppl aren't checkin for it? stop foolin yourself.


Lets say the same for the Resident Evil series.
 6 years ago '06        #51
Sammyboi22 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,653 | Props total: 332 332
 DreamChasers said:
expendables 1 any good?
Is Kim kardashian a slore?
 6 years ago '07        #52
TH35 105 heat pts105
space
avatar space
space
$87,734 | Props total: 16250 16250
 youknowmystelo said:


Lets say the same for the Resident Evil series.
It will still be true ... he said you can say its trash but people are still checking for it. RE films make money no matter how bad they are. That's why they are still coming out because people still watch them.
 06-24-2012, 08:16 PM         #53
billieskeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 youknowmystelo said:


Lets say the same for the Resident Evil series.
don't understand your comment, he said ppl ain't checkin for bourne like that, I put up box office numbers to show that ppl were checkin for it. It has nothing to do with whether the movie is good or not. I'm talking straight numbers. And resident evil moved units as well.
 6 years ago '05        #54
DaOmega_1 276 heat pts276
space
avatar space
space
$14,270 | Props total: 5409 5409
 billieskeet said:
don't understand your comment, he said ppl ain't checkin for bourne like that, I put up box office numbers to show that ppl were checkin for it. It has nothing to do with whether the movie is good or not. I'm talking straight numbers. And resident evil moved units as well.
Well... Let's put it into perspective...

The last Resident Evil film was 2 years ago. As a property (whether good or not), it remains fresh in the minds of people who consider themselves fans of the franchise.

The last Bourne movie was 5 years ago... It was an ending to a trilogy, and has since been eclipsed by other franchises. Dear I say, the Bourne franchise doesn't have the luster it might've had if "The Bourne Legacy" had been released in, say, 2009... Audiences, unless it has intense anticipation for a new film, tend to have an extremely short attention span. That doesn't mean that people won't be checking for it, but it is reasonable to think that some folks might've moved on from the Bourne franchise.
 06-24-2012, 08:38 PM         #55
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 billieskeet said:
don't understand your comment, he said ppl ain't checkin for bourne like that, I put up box office numbers to show that ppl were checkin for it. It has nothing to do with whether the movie is good or not. I'm talking straight numbers. And resident evil moved units as well.
 6 years ago '04        #56
dre03 
space
avatar space
space
$10,468 | Props total: 3225 3225
 youknowmystelo said:
Only a week ahead? The devil Nolan is going to possess fanboys for at least a month.
Did you even read the article

The movie was set to come out on August 3rd now it will come out August 10th... Thats 3 weeks away from Dark knight launch...
 06-24-2012, 08:58 PM         #57
billieskeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DaOmega_1 said:
Well... Let's put it into perspective...

The last Resident Evil film was 2 years ago. As a property (whether good or not), it remains fresh in the minds of people who consider themselves fans of the franchise.

The last Bourne movie was 5 years ago... It was an ending to a trilogy, and has since been eclipsed by other franchises. Dear I say, the Bourne franchise doesn't have the luster it might've had if "The Bourne Legacy" had been released in, say, 2009... Audiences, unless it has intense anticipation for a new film, tend to have an extremely short attention span. That doesn't mean that people won't be checking for it, but it is reasonable to think that some folks might've moved on from the Bourne franchise.
Average person if they like something they will come back to it. No matter if it's been 5, 10 or 20 years later. Same reason why people still play super mario, watch old as movies that are 15 years removed. Now will it be the same level as with Matt Damon, probably not, but it will sell and sell very nicely because the movie will be in the same style and many ppl will go see it just for curiosity sake.

And that dude Jeremy Renner has been a ball, Hurt Locker, The Town, Thor, Mission Impossible, Avengers and Bourne Supremacy. He must've fu*ked the right producer.
 06-24-2012, 09:02 PM         #58
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dre03 said:
Did you even read the article

The movie was set to come out on August 3rd now it will come out August 10th... Thats 3 weeks away from Dark knight launch...
The post still has merit. Just read the next sentence.
 06-24-2012, 09:39 PM         #59
TRAINOFTHOUGHT 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Going to see Batman Bourne an Expendables fu*k that. 6 hours of straight woop a.ss.
 6 years ago '12        #60
LicensedLegend 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$9,296 | Props total: 3358 3358
 K TRICHES said:
TDKR is going to break the avengers record.
BOURNE need to drop 2 weeks after that would give people another movie to see in that span.
Well, the avengers has surpassed The Dark Knight as far as tickets sold, so it will have to sell as many tickets as the avengers and then some because it's not in 3D. So, it's very unlikely that TDKR will break the Avengers record.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 43
#bigbreasttwitter
54 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 37
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
79 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 33
The Carter III Documentary Waynes Lawyers Didn't Want Us To See! (Addiction,bi..
59 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 19
Image(s) inside This guy slaps your girls ass... wyd
117 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 15
Nicki Minaj Reveals She's Dating Eminem
129 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 14
Video inside 1st Madden 19 details revealed
76 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 13
Video inside May 25 - Pablo Escobarís hitman Popeye arrested in Colombia
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 12
audio inside Drake - Duppy Freestyle
1347 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy