Kobe Bryant is the PROBLEM, not the solution for the Lakers (article)

most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
53 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
122 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
141 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
34 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #41
raw51188 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,606 | Props total: 1 1
Man, I hate reading articles that can't remain objective. Just loses credibility.

New offense. New coach. Terrible shooters. Torn wrist. The difference in kobe fg% was his inability to shoot threes bc of that wrist. He shot twos at the same fg% as his whole career. His game didn't fall off. Same career numbers he's ALWAYS put up. 27-5-5. His knee was better than 2010-2011, he got some ability to drive back. Browns offense was non existent.

He's still easily the best 2 guard in the league. Honestly, ill take him over anyone not named Lbj. Durant can't put the ball on the floor, he's limited to catch and shoot.

Kobe ain't built for the regular season. You have guys like kobe for the last play of the game, when your guy is better than the defender guarding him, in a close game, when the defense locks down and you need a transcendent play.

He's won 5 times being who he is. Don't tell me it doesn't work. He's the same guy who won back to back 2 years ago, no shaq. Gtfoh.
 5 years ago '10        #42
DurtySoufReppin 76 heat pts76
space
space
$7,718 | Props total: 14 14
We'll see

but the trade Kobe talk is ridiculous

no real NBA fan wants to see Kobe traded and Lakers no damn well Kobe fills the seats
 5 years ago '06        #43
Doe Sun 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$797 | Props total: 355 355
The writer is very biased.
 06-24-2012, 07:24 AM         #44
Louie V Slugga 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Articles like these get written because Kobe refuses to even acknowledge the existence of this f*ggot. Only problem that Kobe posses is an impossible interview for TJ Simers to achieve.
 5 years ago '09        #45
5_star_smitty|m 208 heat pts208
space
space
$44,538 | Props total: 3831 3831
 Skratch said:
i was reading shaqs book today, still not done but got to the kobe part, but yeah kobe not winning no more rings like shaq siad he has to trust his teammates more and make them better instead of jackin everything up, i think you do need a better coach then mike brown to come in and make a trade to get another peice and they could make 1 more finals run but not win it all
 Walt Thizzney said:
trust? trust who? trust gasol to do something? trust bynum to make another turnover in a double team? trust blake to hit a shot
it's official...

KOBE NEEDS MORE HELP!!!
 5 years ago '12        #47
ThePainkiller 347 heat pts347
space
space
$69,766 | Props total: 22152 22152
I'm sure you're the problem when you sit down for 1 minute and your team goes down by 10. The reporter is an idiot. I'd r*pe him in front of his family.
 5 years ago '04        #48
wheezyfbaby 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,410 | Props total: 29 29
TJ Simers
 5 years ago '12        #49
ThePainkiller 347 heat pts347
space
space
$69,766 | Props total: 22152 22152
 Budala said:
This is Bynum's team now

Just imagine what kind of players you can get for that Kobe money. Dude is not getting any younger, thought of them reaching even Conference Finals from now on with Kobe is ridiculous.

He was a cash cow once but if Lakers continue to lose and not make it even deep into playoffs nobody will give a fu*k about them until they refresh the team and start being contenders again.
Are you mentally retarded?
 5 years ago '09        #50
dbailey86 
space
space
$2,251 | Props total: 231 231
 5 years ago '04        #51
zhiggeman 4 heat pts
space
space
$15,095 | Props total: 3916 3916
Hilarious sh*t.. his skills in decline, yet he's been k!lling it all season by himself? he puts on consistent 30+ point game with really no supporting cast, he should just pack up and leave and go to a team with say established stars and win a ring oh wait that was ...
 5 years ago '05        #52
lakersboy03 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$7,927 | Props total: 646 646
I love kobe and what he has done for our organization but its looking like his time as a superstar is fading. Yes he still is a premier shooting guard in the league but as his skills decline he has not learned to trust his teammates more. He should be avging around 20 points per w better % and its time to start letting the game come to him. We were better last season when artest gasol and bynum all got involved...i might be one of the only fans ready for a change but ima laker fan first and want to win. Loyalty says keep him but theres no way we are competing for a championship with the way we are structured now.
 5 years ago '10        #53
Hovi Bryant 676 heat pts676
space
space
$30,733 | Props total: 19632 19632
Too much of anything is bad. This season was too much Kobe.
 5 years ago '04        #54
d2powermf 3 heat pts
space
space
$550 | Props total: 1 1
Skills on the decline, sure, but he's still top 5 and on any given night can take over and be the BOSS. May be older, but he plays smarter.
 06-24-2012, 11:46 AM         #55
OOps 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Kobe ain't the issue..... The rest of the bi*ch a.ss nigguzh on the team play like f*gs. Bynum and gasol, session Blake. If you don't want to come to l.a then fu*k you.
 5 years ago '04        #56
Budala 418 heat pts418
space
space
$12,323 | Props total: 1297 1297
 d2powermf said:
Skills on the decline, sure, but he's still top 5 and on any given night can take over and be the BOSS. May be older, but he plays smarter.
So by playing smarter you mean chucking away games?
 5 years ago '06        #57
RAZAH CUTS 5839 heat pts5839
space
space
$54,074 | Props total: 18874 18874
Kobe ain't the problem...

just another hack trying to write something provocative...
 5 years ago '05        #58
AirForce318 
space
space
$12,402 | Props total: 677 677
Honestly for the lakers to win with Kobe, BYNUM and GASOL must go... use gasol to get another post player and possibly a guard I.E. the Gasol for Kevin Martin/Luis Scola attempt, and use Bynum/Ebanks/picks to try to pry Dwight from the Lakers because Bynum is at a point where when he's playing well, he is the focal point of an offense... Kobe's game doesn't cater to Bynum without the triangle... Which is the real problem... They need the triangle with their current roster...

LAKERS have always been at their best when they fed the ball to the bigs and the bigs kicked it out to the perimeter when the double teams came... Period...
 06-24-2012, 12:29 PM         #59
mikeyajeto 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
4th page
 06-24-2012, 12:50 PM         #60
teresa1983 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
OKC,Mavs,Spurs,Nuggets too much compettion to come out the WEST sorry KOBE
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
62 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
166 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
261 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
164 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
115 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
151 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
20 comments
2 days ago