Kobe Bryant is the PROBLEM, not the solution for the Lakers (article)

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
40 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
54 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
49 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #21
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
its just like when ppl always scream fire the coach fire the coach. ok but who u gonna get to replace him fu*k who gonna do better is there anyone that can even do what he did period ?? ppl just want to talk just to talk forget the fact we have no bench forget the fact we just got a whole new staff.

blame it all on kobe that the problems
 06-23-2012, 08:31 PM         #22
Skratch 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i was reading shaqs book today, still not done but got to the kobe part, but yeah kobe not winning no more rings like shaq siad he has to trust his teammates more and make them better instead of jackin everything up, i think you do need a better coach then mike brown to come in and make a trade to get another peice and they could make 1 more finals run but not win it all
 06-23-2012, 08:51 PM         #23
Walt Thizzney 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Skratch said:
i was reading shaqs book today, still not done but got to the kobe part, but yeah kobe not winning no more rings like shaq siad he has to trust his teammates more and make them better instead of jackin everything up, i think you do need a better coach then mike brown to come in and make a trade to get another peice and they could make 1 more finals run but not win it all
trust? trust who? trust gasol to do something? trust bynum to make another turnover in a double team? trust blake to hit a shot

ridiculous article, the lakers are old and slow and have a terrible coach, Kobe is the only reason they are in games, Kobe is the one getting dudes OPEN looks…. Kobe is the one who generates ad Rev for the lakers… Kobe is the reasons the Lakers are worth so much at this point in time...
 5 years ago '10        #24
smokinthe420 4 heat pts
space
space
$15,424 | Props total: 6601 6601
2nd page
 5 years ago '10        #25
DurtySoufReppin 76 heat pts76
space
space
$7,718 | Props total: 14 14
they said my lil patna snitchin, I said get out my face
 5 years ago '12        #26
DontHateDaGreat 10 heat pts10
space
space
$12,357 | Props total: 2096 2096
So ya'll gonna act like the lakers have jumpshooters to pass to now? I hate hero ball too but let's face it with NO BENCH to speak of and bynum getting doubled all that is left is gasol. Kobe gasol and bynum can't win games alone and certainly not a title. Lakers improve the shooters/bench and the team gets better and can contend for the title
 5 years ago '06        #27
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94 OP
space
space
$27,979 | Props total: 4001 4001
 NeoDaMatrix said:
bodied the OP
Yeah cuz I wrote the article, you fu*king idiot.
 5 years ago '06        #28
Don Kaliko 14 heat pts14
space
space
$4,234 | Props total: 1717 1717
*yawn*
 5 years ago '10        #29
mixtapelive 271 heat pts271
space
space
space
$3,399 | Props total: 2466 2466
the writer is taking the cheap route to get hits on his article during a down time of the NBA/Lakers. #2 Lakers have made it clear they aren't planning on trading Kobe in the first place. Besides that saying no team would trade for Kobe is just being stupid because just for selling ticket purposes alone so many teams would pull that trigger
 5 years ago '12        #30
CaLis LEGACY 77 heat pts77
space
space
$1,872 | Props total: 347 347
still waiting for a worthy thread
 5 years ago '08        #31
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
space
$32,799 | Props total: 12453 12453
 Storchaveli said:
Yeah cuz I wrote the article, you fu*king idiot.
You know how emotional them kobe stans get...even moreso then them m and m stans
 06-24-2012, 12:55 AM         #32
SOCIALITE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
another outsider claiming to know what's best for the Lakers...nothing to see here. The Lakers aren't complaining, and neither are the fans.
 06-24-2012, 01:02 AM         #33
SOCIALITE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 xRapHeadx said:
The problem is Kobe isn't reliable enough to handle the responsibilities he has as primary scorer/decision maker.

For a guy with such an extremely high BBIQ, he shoots terrible shots, and doesn't recognize the open man as he should. CP3 would have been perfect for him as a guy to set him up in his spots. He needs to take a major step back if he wants to win, but I don't know if Kobe's pride will let him.
His BBIQ is what makes him take bad shots. He knows the pressure of the shots, he has a great feel on the game. And if he doesn't trust Artest with the 3 pointer I don't blame him. I'd rather watch Kobe miss shots I've seen him make hundreds of times than to watch Artest shoot 12% open 3s.

And if you watch, Kobe is quite often just out there as Bynum and Pau are the main options and he's the "closer". Yet he still gets a lot of low shot clock shots, and then when he feels the game getting away he'll start to take tough shots to try and turn things around. Bynum can't handle the double, and Pau is the most overly passive n*gga I've ever watched. No other options. I fully expect Pau to be gone, and Bynum to be much better at getting his. And Kobe shots coming down as his percentage goes up next year though.
 5 years ago '04        #34
cold_young_thug 40 heat pts40
space
space
$9,606 | Props total: 1775 1775
Damn dis n*ggas a hater.
 06-24-2012, 01:36 AM         #35
lionlil 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Im Bias sooo

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #36
Budala 418 heat pts418
space
space
$12,320 | Props total: 1267 1267
This is Bynum's team now

Just imagine what kind of players you can get for that Kobe money. Dude is not getting any younger, thought of them reaching even Conference Finals from now on with Kobe is ridiculous.

He was a cash cow once but if Lakers continue to lose and not make it even deep into playoffs nobody will give a fu*k about them until they refresh the team and start being contenders again.
 5 years ago '06        #37
PG-13 126 heat pts126
space
space
$31,928 | Props total: 7 7

06-24-2012, 03:36 AM         #38
NYC24 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
im sorry the guy is a big reason why the lakers won 5 championships and hes the problem.he still one of the best in the league and goes through hell for his team and now you want to trade him. the big problem is when lebron left cavs he was the worst but when fans and management want to trade a player busting his a.ss to help his team win its all businss.fu*k this hyprocrtical sh*t.oh and im not a kobe fan fyi , i just say what i feel.
 06-24-2012, 03:39 AM         #39
turbonim 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MakeItHappen456 said:
I love how non-laker fans panic about the direction of the organization, like we didnt just make 7 nba final apperances,5 nba titles in the last 12 years. Every heard of cooling off ? Even the sun will someday burn out.

Holly sh*t your a h*mo wow
 5 years ago '05        #40
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
I knew who wrote the article the second I saw LATimes (just like I know who would write a hate article if it were on ESPN).

Terrible article.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
30 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
157 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc