Webbie's speech at Lil' Phat's Funeral (Must hear! Straight comedy!)

most viewed right now
NFL Seahawks imploding :mjlol: Bobby Wagner letting Earl Thomas know
39 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
46 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
vida guerra
51 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
141 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #81
mistatnn 
space
space
$5,474 | Props total: 2959 2959
Its almost sad to see what this boy has become smh
 5 years ago '12        #82
bmandagod 6 heat pts
space
space
$4,253 | Props total: 822 822
n*gga cant even give a speech on a dead childhood friend without sh*t having to be upped to youtube and sh*t...times changed like a muhfu*ka...

Last edited by bmandagod; 06-24-2012 at 09:34 AM..
 06-24-2012, 09:29 AM         #83
TimeIsAVirus 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LoL n*gga said stay in school
 5 years ago '04        #84
Zab_JudahX 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,051 | Props total: 9 9
I stopped at 23 seconds...I cant....
 06-24-2012, 10:23 AM         #85
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dude is a fu*king retard
 5 years ago '06        #86
sparks2g 
space
space
$223 | Props total: 4 4
 5 years ago '07        #87
RubbahBandMayn 6 heat pts
space
space
$12,977 | Props total: 5904 5904
 5 years ago '10        #88
SoFresh170 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,317 | Props total: 1965 1965
the fu*k did this n*gga say?
 5 years ago '10        #89
kwmvp12 2 heat pts
space
space
$75 | Props total: 1 1
 chi town hustla said:
you didnt laugh at webbie crazy a.ss
if u think it was disrespectful blame whoever taught it was a good idea to let webbie tyrone biggums give a speech at phat funeral
like cmon son i wouldnt let webbie speak to them kids on scared straight or maybe i would if it was about what drugs does to your brain

I didn't say it was disrespectful but laughing at it is. Nothing funny about a speech at someone's funeral. Webbie was his homie of course their gonna let him speak. He probably was drunk/all of the above but that's how people cope. Dude lost his homeboy/brother.
 5 years ago '11        #90
NoSaint504 
space
space
$138 | Props total: 0 0

BR n*ggas mayne
 5 years ago '11        #91
beast1412 48 heat pts48
space
space
$5,012 | Props total: 608 608
 EscoNore said:

[pic - click to view]

ROKKYROK said:

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by beast1412; 06-24-2012 at 12:52 PM..
 5 years ago '10        #92
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,878 | Props total: 13674 13674
 mistatnn said:
Its almost sad to see what this boy has become smh
Almost?

Yeah it was a tragedy, could you repeat the question?
Webbie need an intervention asap. death of a loved one is hard to cope with but.........
Webbie get help mane frfr

ROKKYROK said:

[pic - click to view]

aw hell nawl GNR

Hiphopnetwork said:
Webbe needs a tv show were he goes around america and gives speeches to people this guys hilarious

I'll buy that for a dollar.

deathStar said:
Webbie up there tryna see a friend off and somebody wanna be an as*hole and record it so ignorant mf's can laugh and judge. Clearly he didn't know what to say but was trying to speak from the heart about a close friend passing. He even said he didn't want to do it but out of respect he did, u can even hear him getting choked up about it midway through. sh*t is disgusting that he can't even give his last words to his people without someone making a mockery of it.

And to anyone talkin bout I woulda done this and that understand that This wasn't ur Lilly white grandmas funeral. I'm sure the people that knew lil phat understood where Webbie was comin from.

I feel where you coming from. The pain from death of a loved one bring about ppl's raw emotion. I truly believe his heart was in the right place and drugs were helping him cope with the loss of Phat. But out of respect for Phat's parents, grands, aunts & uncles it would have been best if he help his peace esp with him being high or drunk. sh*t just sends a bad vibe when ppl already hurting. I would not have been shocked if someone cussed his a.ss out for that. And Webbie been known for cutting the fool on cam while geeking. From the red carpet, to 106 & park, to Wal Mart. This an all time low for Webbie with this being @ a church for a funeral. And thats coming from a fan of Webbie. Seriously those around him need to talk 2 him and get him some help. I would, if that was my n*gga. I probably would have went up there, told him it's gonna be alright, and got him from up there. Again his heart was in the right place but his mind was gone. If the fam don't complain than fu*k it.

Last edited by Trilluminati GA; 06-24-2012 at 01:42 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #93
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$37,098 | Props total: 10794 10794
holy fu*k!!! I'm CRACKING UP
 5 years ago '06        #94
marcusaka50 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$29,697 | Props total: 8660 8660
Do Yo Thang Amen!!
 06-24-2012, 01:43 PM         #95
redacted 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NahLij said:
Transcript

"We gon get it right, I was on my way here. I had to look at my girl, look at everybody..Stay in school. I could talk, you could talk, he could talk. Its just, I don't know how to explain it. You know, but anyway. *inaudible* say what you gotta say my bruh. I feel ya man. I feel ya bruh. I dont even wanna be talkin bruh. But I did it for my dog. But its big man...*inaudible*...I say...*inaudible*...music man...*inaudible*....he treated me like BET man (applause) this my lil brother man, my brother man.

Check it out, check it out I say...*inaudible* we done did everything. Ya heard me? We done did everything but die. Now he done died, and we still going. Ya heard me?...YA HEARD ME?...*inaudible* when something happen to me, coincidentally happen, I know God made it happen. Like when *inaudible* I be like *inaudible* I day damn that *inaudible* I say man thats how God work. That n*gga crazy...that n*gga crazy...I call God my n*gga. God my n*gga, ya know? Ya feel me and thats just the truth. But yea...chill bruh chill bruh...remember its forever dog. My brother *inaudible* Baby, and Mark, Big Head, Donkey I know you in here somewhere, Boosie...straight up. *inaudible*......ya heard me dog I just wanna see ya laugh, he tryna get me off the stage, tryna put me out the building.

I like seeing you up man, I wanna see you straight. Ya know...ya know and yall stole my barber man (Webbie laugh) straight up boy but you knowthats how it go in this kind of lifestyle. H eknow, he know like I said it would hurt him more, to see us hurt. Cuz he know what was coming, he know whast come with the life. I'm a doctor(???)*inaudible*.........straight up and we livin, Trill for life do yo thang, amen"

-Webbie
Someone please pay this man.

And give Webbie a camera, so he can have a weekly youtube show. Just have him talk about whatever the fu*k is happening in movies, music, news, and whatever else.
 5 years ago '04        #96
bigjoshi2002 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$1,047 | Props total: 87 87
 kenoe212004 said:
WTF IS WEBBIE TALKIN BOUT DAMN THIS n*gga HIGH AS fu*k HE CANT EVEN TALK RIGHT................

[video - click to view]

[/QUOTE]

Dis chick up here dancing in autotune at a damn funeral. I bet you Al Sharpton was there to.
 5 years ago '04        #97
bigjoshi2002 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$1,047 | Props total: 87 87
Webbie don't pray to or believe in God, he pray to and believe in "n*gga".
 5 years ago '09        #98
izlar928 26 heat pts26
space
space
$1,266 | Props total: 406 406
dis n*gga not only on weed man.....
 5 years ago '08        #99
TheFuckinEmpire 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,393 | Props total: 1645 1645
Only reason I won't laugh because it's like he lost his lil bro..and he was real fu*ked up because of it.
 5 years ago '04        #100
torious 67 heat pts67
space
space
$82,054 | Props total: 11859 11859
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
94 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
126 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
85 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
57 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
178 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
82 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
70 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
On the Late Night vol. 17
22 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy