Webbie's speech at Lil' Phat's Funeral (Must hear! Straight comedy!)

most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
89 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Offset got a new $70k Ric Flair chain
41 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Snoop Dogg Issues Warning To George Zimmerman: I Have Jay-Z’s Back
87 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTensionCord Got Sent To Prison Cause He Post Court Info On IG & His..
34 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #41
BuckedCrazy 46 heat pts46
space
space
$5,048 | Props total: 1513 1513
Beautiful speech,couldn't have said it better myself
 5 years ago '10        #42
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,878 | Props total: 13674 13674
Webbie >

[video - click to view]

>

[video - click to view]

Last edited by Trilluminati GA; 06-24-2012 at 12:08 AM..
 5 years ago '11        #43
GrindPOWER$ 391 heat pts391
space
space
$19,296 | Props total: 12684 12684
RIP to the homie that died...but listen to webbie speak just kileed couple of my well needed brain cells nothing he said came to a coherent thought dude sound like he drunk with food in his mouth.

[pic - click to view]

06-24-2012, 12:23 AM         #44
hollabizak 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He is the true definition of a Nigg---er . I hate ghetto trash like this they are the scum of the earth. He shouldve been shot at the funeral. This sh*t aint funny wtf is wrong with you,ghetto ignorant f*gs.Why is everyone around him either locked up and dead and not him? Maybe he next. I hate this bastard.No respect for Phat's family or nothing cussing at funeral and calling God a n*gga. Why couldnt it be him instead of Trayvon. Ugly f*ggot,he has one big ugly a.ss eye brow.

Last edited by hollabizak; 06-24-2012 at 12:28 AM..
 5 years ago '11        #45
space
space
 hollabizak said:
He is the true definition of a Nigg---er . I hate ghetto trash like this they are the scum of the earth. He shouldve been shot at the funeral. This sh*t aint funny wtf is wrong with you,ghetto ignorant f*gs.Why is everyone around him either locked up and not dead and not him? Maybe he next. I hate this bastard.No respect for Phat's family or nothing cussing at funeral and calling God a n*gga. Why couldnt it be him instead of Trayvon. Ugly f*ggot,he has one big ugly a.ss eye brow.
Self hating **** or cracka ?
 06-24-2012, 12:29 AM         #46
hollabizak 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BuckedCrazy said:
How come somebody got to be a self hater when they point out how stupid these ghetto a.ss n*ggaz act?Im black dumb a.ss. I would bust this n*gga head wide open if i was related to Phat for cussing in the church and disrespecting my family. Webbie is a POS anyways and a woman abuser.
 06-24-2012, 12:34 AM         #47
Walkerboy86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BuckedCrazy said:
Why is that???
 5 years ago '08        #48
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
space
$32,881 | Props total: 12576 12576
The fu*k did i just listen to
 5 years ago '06        #49
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,492 | Props total: 14793 14793
Webbie went full blown retard... good god. I knew he was ignorant but jesus, did he smoke himself retarded?
 06-24-2012, 12:46 AM         #50
Bigbody217 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 5 years ago '11        #51
space
space
 hollabizak said:
How come somebody got to be a self hater when they point out how stupid these ghetto a.ss n*ggaz act?Im black dumb a.ss. I would bust this n*gga head wide open if i was related to Phat for cussing in the church and disrespecting my family. Webbie is a POS anyways and a woman abuser.
You wishing death on another man that you'll probably never meet and will never have any type of effect on your life.Why the hell are you so worried about how he lives his life.He's not a woman abuser,making up sh*t just to find a reason to hate him
 5 years ago '08        #52
yungsavage05 
space
space
space
$675 | Props total: 1 1
 NahLij said:
Transcript

"We gon get it right, I was on my way here. I had to look at my girl, look at everybody..Stay in school. I could talk, you could talk, he could talk. Its just, I don't know how to explain it. You know, but anyway. *inaudible* say what you gotta say my bruh. I feel ya man. I feel ya bruh. I dont even wanna be talkin bruh. But I did it for my dog. But its big man...*inaudible*...I say...*inaudible*...music man...*inaudible*....he treated me like BET man (applause) this my lil brother man, my brother man.

Check it out, check it out I say...*inaudible* we done did everything. Ya heard me? We done did everything but die. Now he done died, and we still going. Ya heard me?...YA HEARD ME?...*inaudible* when something happen to me, coincidentally happen, I know God made it happen. Like when *inaudible* I be like *inaudible* I day damn that *inaudible* I say man thats how God work. That n*gga crazy...that n*gga crazy...I call God my n*gga. God my n*gga, ya know? Ya feel me and thats just the truth. But yea...chill bruh chill bruh...remember its forever dog. My brother *inaudible* Baby, and Mark, Big Head, Donkey I know you in here somewhere, Boosie...straight up. *inaudible*......ya heard me dog I just wanna see ya laugh, he tryna get me off the stage, tryna put me out the building.

I like seeing you up man, I wanna see you straight. Ya know...ya know and yall stole my barber man (Webbie laugh) straight up boy but you knowthats how it go in this kind of lifestyle. H eknow, he know like I said it would hurt him more, to see us hurt. Cuz he know what was coming, he know whast come with the life. I'm a doctor(???)*inaudible*.........straight up and we livin, Trill for life do yo thang, amen"

-Webbie
didn't read it....but if so....damn
 06-24-2012, 12:47 AM         #53
Bigbody217 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
somebody tackle his a.ss off stage quick
 5 years ago '08        #54
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,773 | Props total: 12276 12276
 NahLij said:
Transcript

"We gon get it right, I was on my way here. I had to look at my girl, look at everybody..Stay in school. I could talk, you could talk, he could talk. Its just, I don't know how to explain it. You know, but anyway. *inaudible* say what you gotta say my bruh. I feel ya man. I feel ya bruh. I dont even wanna be talkin bruh. But I did it for my dog. But its big man...*inaudible*...I say...*inaudible*...music man...*inaudible*....he treated me like BET man (applause) this my lil brother man, my brother man.

Check it out, check it out I say...*inaudible* we done did everything. Ya heard me? We done did everything but die. Now he done died, and we still going. Ya heard me?...YA HEARD ME?...*inaudible* when something happen to me, coincidentally happen, I know God made it happen. Like when *inaudible* I be like *inaudible* I day damn that *inaudible* I say man thats how God work. That n*gga crazy...that n*gga crazy...I call God my n*gga. God my n*gga, ya know? Ya feel me and thats just the truth. But yea...chill bruh chill bruh...remember its forever dog. My brother *inaudible* Baby, and Mark, Big Head, Donkey I know you in here somewhere, Boosie...straight up. *inaudible*......ya heard me dog I just wanna see ya laugh, he tryna get me off the stage, tryna put me out the building.

I like seeing you up man, I wanna see you straight. Ya know...ya know and yall stole my barber man (Webbie laugh) straight up boy but you knowthats how it go in this kind of lifestyle. H eknow, he know like I said it would hurt him more, to see us hurt. Cuz he know what was coming, he know whast come with the life. I'm a doctor(???)*inaudible*.........straight up and we livin, Trill for life do yo thang, amen"

-Webbie
Am I wrong for wanting somebody else Webbie know to die so he can speak at ther funeral too n*gga made absolutely no sense for about 5 minutes on stage. I know Rev. was up there like but at the same time he was prolly like cuz he know how Webbie get down
 5 years ago '04        #55
kenoe212004 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,298 | Props total: 3759 3759
I see why he's always tellin kids stay in school now sh*t my n*gga phat rolled over in his casket after hearin dat sh*t...........
 5 years ago '04        #56
ddash 1 heat pts
space
space
$22,975 | Props total: 3472 3472
Im done

5 years ago '07        #57
crzyhaas13 3 heat pts
space
space
$328 | Props total: 50 50

5 years ago '07        #58
Bleezy 10 heat pts10
space
space
$14,441 | Props total: 8415 8415
What a fu*king disgrace.
 5 years ago '10        #59
gbigham82 
space
space
space
$1,095 | Props total: 1 1
Wow. Ru serious dis whit horrible
 5 years ago '10        #60
Swiph Mix 14 heat pts14
space
space
$427 | Props total: 121 121
 BluCupShawty said:

[pic - click to view]

Classic sh*t right there ^^^

But this is some ingorant sh*t. I get that you hood and all but you have to turn that sh*t off every now and then for situations like this. I don't know the guy who died but I would be pissed if I had any relation. Damn shame...

.................but it still though.....
Home      

most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
83 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
88 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
124 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
69 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
172 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
51 comments
23 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
36 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy