Webbie's speech at Lil' Phat's Funeral (Must hear! Straight comedy!)

most viewed right now
 146
OT Golfer Attempts To Kiss Friend After Tournament Win, S..
39 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 120
Video inside AR-AB - Rivals (Cassidy Diss) (Official Music Video)
34 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 83
Image(s) inside Beyoncé Buys 100-Year-Old Church In New Orleans For $850K
16 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 58
 6ix9ine arrested in brooklyn
27 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #41
BuckedCrazy 47 heat pts47
space
avatar space
space
$5,072 | Props total: 1550 1550
Beautiful speech,couldn't have said it better myself
 6 years ago '10        #42
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
avatar space
space
$50,417 | Props total: 14668 14668
Webbie >

[video - click to view]



>


[video - click to view]






Last edited by Trilluminati GA; 06-23-2012 at 11:08 PM..
 6 years ago '11        #43
GrindPOWER$ 398 heat pts398
space
avatar space
space
$20,330 | Props total: 15750 15750
RIP to the homie that died...but listen to webbie speak just kileed couple of my well needed brain cells nothing he said came to a coherent thought dude sound like he drunk with food in his mouth.

[pic - click to view]

 06-23-2012, 11:23 PM         #44
hollabizak 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He is the true definition of a Nigg---er . I hate ghetto trash like this they are the scum of the earth. He shouldve been shot at the funeral. This sh*t aint funny wtf is wrong with you,ghetto ignorant f*gs.Why is everyone around him either locked up and dead and not him? Maybe he next. I hate this bastard.No respect for Phat's family or nothing cussing at funeral and calling God a n*gga. Why couldnt it be him instead of Trayvon. Ugly f*ggot,he has one big ugly a.ss eye brow.


Last edited by hollabizak; 06-23-2012 at 11:28 PM..
 6 years ago '11        #45
BuckedCrazy 47 heat pts47
space
avatar space
space
$5,072 | Props total: 1550 1550
 hollabizak said:
He is the true definition of a Nigg---er . I hate ghetto trash like this they are the scum of the earth. He shouldve been shot at the funeral. This sh*t aint funny wtf is wrong with you,ghetto ignorant f*gs.Why is everyone around him either locked up and not dead and not him? Maybe he next. I hate this bastard.No respect for Phat's family or nothing cussing at funeral and calling God a n*gga. Why couldnt it be him instead of Trayvon. Ugly f*ggot,he has one big ugly a.ss eye brow.
Self hating **** or cracka ?
 06-23-2012, 11:29 PM         #46
hollabizak 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BuckedCrazy said:
Self hating **** or cracka ?
How come somebody got to be a self hater when they point out how stupid these ghetto a.ss n*ggaz act?Im black dumb a.ss. I would bust this n*gga head wide open if i was related to Phat for cussing in the church and disrespecting my family. Webbie is a POS anyways and a woman abuser.
 06-23-2012, 11:34 PM         #47
Walkerboy86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BuckedCrazy said:
Self hating **** or cracka ?
Why is that???
 6 years ago '08        #48
Eagles All Day 97 heat pts97
space
avatar space
space
$34,354 | Props total: 15539 15539
The fu*k did i just listen to
 6 years ago '06        #49
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,881 | Props total: 16121 16121
Webbie went full blown retard... good god. I knew he was ignorant but jesus, did he smoke himself retarded?
 06-23-2012, 11:46 PM         #50
Bigbody217 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 6 years ago '11        #51
BuckedCrazy 47 heat pts47
space
avatar space
space
$5,072 | Props total: 1550 1550
 hollabizak said:
How come somebody got to be a self hater when they point out how stupid these ghetto a.ss n*ggaz act?Im black dumb a.ss. I would bust this n*gga head wide open if i was related to Phat for cussing in the church and disrespecting my family. Webbie is a POS anyways and a woman abuser.
You wishing death on another man that you'll probably never meet and will never have any type of effect on your life.Why the hell are you so worried about how he lives his life.He's not a woman abuser,making up sh*t just to find a reason to hate him
 6 years ago '08        #52
yungsavage05 
space
space
space
$676 | Props total: 1 1
 NahLij said:
Transcript

"We gon get it right, I was on my way here. I had to look at my girl, look at everybody..Stay in school. I could talk, you could talk, he could talk. Its just, I don't know how to explain it. You know, but anyway. *inaudible* say what you gotta say my bruh. I feel ya man. I feel ya bruh. I dont even wanna be talkin bruh. But I did it for my dog. But its big man...*inaudible*...I say...*inaudible*...music man...*inaudible*....he treated me like BET man (applause) this my lil brother man, my brother man.

Check it out, check it out I say...*inaudible* we done did everything. Ya heard me? We done did everything but die. Now he done died, and we still going. Ya heard me?...YA HEARD ME?...*inaudible* when something happen to me, coincidentally happen, I know God made it happen. Like when *inaudible* I be like *inaudible* I day damn that *inaudible* I say man thats how God work. That n*gga crazy...that n*gga crazy...I call God my n*gga. God my n*gga, ya know? Ya feel me and thats just the truth. But yea...chill bruh chill bruh...remember its forever dog. My brother *inaudible* Baby, and Mark, Big Head, Donkey I know you in here somewhere, Boosie...straight up. *inaudible*......ya heard me dog I just wanna see ya laugh, he tryna get me off the stage, tryna put me out the building.

I like seeing you up man, I wanna see you straight. Ya know...ya know and yall stole my barber man (Webbie laugh) straight up boy but you knowthats how it go in this kind of lifestyle. H eknow, he know like I said it would hurt him more, to see us hurt. Cuz he know what was coming, he know whast come with the life. I'm a doctor(???)*inaudible*.........straight up and we livin, Trill for life do yo thang, amen"

-Webbie
didn't read it....but if so....damn
 06-23-2012, 11:47 PM         #53
Bigbody217 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
somebody tackle his a.ss off stage quick
 6 years ago '08        #54
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$35,876 | Props total: 15134 15134
 NahLij said:
Transcript

"We gon get it right, I was on my way here. I had to look at my girl, look at everybody..Stay in school. I could talk, you could talk, he could talk. Its just, I don't know how to explain it. You know, but anyway. *inaudible* say what you gotta say my bruh. I feel ya man. I feel ya bruh. I dont even wanna be talkin bruh. But I did it for my dog. But its big man...*inaudible*...I say...*inaudible*...music man...*inaudible*....he treated me like BET man (applause) this my lil brother man, my brother man.

Check it out, check it out I say...*inaudible* we done did everything. Ya heard me? We done did everything but die. Now he done died, and we still going. Ya heard me?...YA HEARD ME?...*inaudible* when something happen to me, coincidentally happen, I know God made it happen. Like when *inaudible* I be like *inaudible* I day damn that *inaudible* I say man thats how God work. That n*gga crazy...that n*gga crazy...I call God my n*gga. God my n*gga, ya know? Ya feel me and thats just the truth. But yea...chill bruh chill bruh...remember its forever dog. My brother *inaudible* Baby, and Mark, Big Head, Donkey I know you in here somewhere, Boosie...straight up. *inaudible*......ya heard me dog I just wanna see ya laugh, he tryna get me off the stage, tryna put me out the building.

I like seeing you up man, I wanna see you straight. Ya know...ya know and yall stole my barber man (Webbie laugh) straight up boy but you knowthats how it go in this kind of lifestyle. H eknow, he know like I said it would hurt him more, to see us hurt. Cuz he know what was coming, he know whast come with the life. I'm a doctor(???)*inaudible*.........straight up and we livin, Trill for life do yo thang, amen"

-Webbie
Am I wrong for wanting somebody else Webbie know to die so he can speak at ther funeral too n*gga made absolutely no sense for about 5 minutes on stage. I know Rev. was up there like but at the same time he was prolly like cuz he know how Webbie get down
 6 years ago '04        #55
kenoe212004 27 heat pts27
space
avatar space
space
$12,812 | Props total: 5041 5041
I see why he's always tellin kids stay in school now sh*t my n*gga phat rolled over in his casket after hearin dat sh*t...........
 6 years ago '04        #56
ddash 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$23,452 | Props total: 4905 4905
Im done

 6 years ago '07        #57
crzyhaas13 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$328 | Props total: 50 50



 6 years ago '07        #58
Bleezy 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$14,444 | Props total: 8443 8443
What a fu*king disgrace.
 6 years ago '10        #59
gbigham82 
space
space
space
$1,095 | Props total: 1 1
Wow. Ru serious dis whit horrible
 6 years ago '10        #60
Swiph Mix 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$438 | Props total: 143 143
 BluCupShawty said:



[pic - click to view]

Classic sh*t right there ^^^

But this is some ingorant sh*t. I get that you hood and all but you have to turn that sh*t off every now and then for situations like this. I don't know the guy who died but I would be pissed if I had any relation. Damn shame...

.................but it still though.....
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 72
Video inside Russians catching up on the the Culture too now, Jheeeeeeeze!!
50 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 53
Video inside This was by far the best catfish
104 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 50
NBA BX do you agree with Scottie Pippen??
151 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 31
Video inside I’ll take “things a brotha wouldn’t do” for $200 Alex
140 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 28
Image(s) inside Biggest fall off in music industry history :tylereww:
105 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 28
Childish Gambino is the offspring of 50 Cent and Kanye West
31 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 22
Image(s) inside Arab girls are leveling up too(got a booty and curves)
67 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 20
May 20 - Europeans Clown US Gun Violence & The NRA - #MAGA
101 comments
19 hours ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy